The Last Case of Sienna Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A... concerned party? What the fuck are you talking about? What condition!?" Sienna cried out in an anxiety induced spew of questions. "Is this some sort of prank? Who put you up to it!?"

The nurse shook her head in feigned disappointment. "This is exactly why you need treatment, sweetie."

"Treatment? I don't need no treatment! What I need is for you people to let me go! Right now!" Sienna tried to sound confident in her demands, but her trembling voice only made her sound pathetic. Tears began streaking down her cheeks. "Please, I don't know what this is all about... I just want to go home!"

The latex-clad woman approached the young investigator, reaching up with one hand to caress Sienna's cheek, in what seemed to be a reassuring gesture. She wiped away a tear with her thumb, then slipped the digit behind her mask and right into her pursed lips, suckling and moaning loudly in delight. The wild smile on her face, as if she had just tasted the sweetest thing, sent shivers down the detective's spine. The nurse dropped the hose, stepping closer to the bound girl, her gloved hands reaching down to grasp at her exposed thighs. She pressed her chest up against Sienna's breasts, pushing her against the cold wall behind her. Sucking air in through her teeth as if in ecstasy, she dug her fingers into the poor girl's soft flesh, draggin up from her shapely thighs, over her abdomen and right onto her tits, grabbing each one with enough force to make her victim squeal. Sienna turned her head away, trying to escape the woman's grip, but her bonds had almost no give.

"You're not going anywhere, sweetie." The nurse moaned softly into her ear while kneading her breasts forcefully. "I don't much care for the 'Doctor's' treatments either. I'm just here to enjoy your suffering. So please, go ahead and cry! It only makes it sweeter for me."

"You're insane!" Sienna whispered, not daring to look at the woman's crazy, piercing amber eyes. "I-I... helped you..."

"Helped me?" The woman giggled, a high pitched noise that made Sienna's ears hurt. "You only ruined my orgasm! Couldn't you have taken your time to 'save' me? I was so close..."

The woman had continued her harsh fondling while they spoke, but decided to finish her violation by pinching Sienna's nipples between her thumb and index finger, pulling hard and away, forcing the girl to gasp loudly and step forward onto her toes in an attempt to escape the pain. In obvious delight at the younger woman's suffering, the nurse kept her there for a few more seconds, before finally letting go. Not missing a beat, she picked up the hose and walked back to where she originally stood.

"Now, it's time to get you cleaned and presentable for the Doctor." she said, her voice turning cheerful and irritating once again. "He wants to start you up right away!"

She pulled the handle attached to the nozzle back, releasing a torrent of pressurised, freezing cold water, aimed directly at the young investigator's chest. The stream struck Sienna squarely on her left tit, actually knocking her back into the wall. The cold shock was so intense that the girl opened her mouth to scream, but her breath was simply stuck in her lungs, as if frozen solid. In needless cruelty, the nurse directed the stream over Sienna's head, making her swallow a good couple of mouthfuls of water in her frenzied attempt to breathe and move out of the way. Left sputtering and coughing, Sienna could only pull against her bonds uselessly, completely unable to escape the rush of water. She managed to eventually get a breath down to fill her lungs, but it only lasted for a couple of seconds, since she immediately began screaming. The nurse laughed at the girl's reaction, continuing to direct the pressurised stream all over her body, making wavy patterns outwardly from her torso.

Once Sienna's normally creamy white skin had turned an angry red from trying to warm up, the nurse turned her attention and subsequently the torrent of water to between the detective's legs, aiming for her pussy. The sheer amount of force made the girl double over, straining against her bonds, her rear pushed up against the tiles behind her. A deep, pained, continuous groan that slowly raised in volume emanated from Sienna, the sudden overstimulation too much for her to handle. She tried in vain to move her most sensitive area away from the stream by awkwardly shifting and shaking her pelvis, as if dancing a perverted dance, but there was no escape. The deviant woman kept aiming perfectly at Sienna's crotch, though occasionally she'd snap the nozzle upwards, hitting her chest and face.

After another couple of minutes, the nurse finally squelched the water hose and dropped it onto the ground. Placing both hands on her hips, she walked a sassy walk up to her victim, taking great pride in observing her handiwork. Sienna, still panting and shivering from the torture she'd just been forced to endure, hung in her bonds, teeth chattering and breath trembling. Wet strands of dark blonde hair had stuck to her face, dripping down onto her neck. Water droplets still hung to the girl's body, giving her skin a shining film under the white lights. The latex-clad woman raised her gloved hands, cusping a breast in each palm, kneading her thumbs over the diamond-hard nipples. The girl detective didn't look up, but she did swallow a couple of times, before drawing in a shaky breath.

"Wh-why...?" she asked, voice barely audible over the sound of water running down the drain below her feet. "Why do you... what did I ever do to you...?"

"Why?" the nurse asked, cocking her head to the side. "Because I can. Because having my way with innocent young women like you is fun. Because watching the Doctor work is exciting!"

"You... You're sick..." Sienna whispered meekly.

"Aww. Thanks for noticing!" The nurse said in that same chipper tone.

She let go of Sienna's right breast, only to dip her hand between her legs, finding the tensed up folds and slipping a finger between them. She giggled as she ran her fingers over the girl's slit, absolutely delighted to find it wet.

"You're not that better yourself, eh, detective?" She teased. "Getting excited from a cold shower? That's the sign of a real masochist right there."

Sienna's cheeks, despite being already red from increased blood flow, turned a deeper shade of crimson at the statement. She kept looking away, but dry-swallowed as she tried to think about why that was happening. The nurse did say she'd injected her with an aphrodisiac; but that was probably hours ago now. The woman's prying fingers finding her clit and slipping in and around it in lazy, circular patterns caused the private investigator to gasp. She clearly knew what she was doing, seeing as in a few mere seconds, Sienna had to actively keep down moans from escaping her lips. The extended denial she'd received during her stay in the box was probably the thing that was coming back to haunt her right now. But she couldn't admit that to the latex-clad sadist; it felt too close to admitting defeat.

"And here I was, thinking I'd have to get you all excited to confirm the Doctor's 'findings'." The woman said, as her fingers kept teasing around Sienna's sensitive little nub. "I guess we only have to get your patient uniform ready then."

Sienna finally looked up, finding the casual way the nurse admitted to manipulating her... partner? quite surprising. And the reference to a 'uniform' had her deeply worried. The woman kept teasing her clit for a few more seconds, clearly delighting in the fact that the detective was trying to keep from moaning in pleasure. She was clearly skilled with her fingers and Sienna dreaded the implications that came with that show-off. For now, all she could do was hang on.

____________________________________

A little while later, Sienna found herself walking down the corridors of what seemed to be a mostly abandoned hospital. She wasn't walking alone, of course, as the nurse was just a couple of steps ahead of her, wielding a flashlight and tugging on a leash; a leash that was connected to the bright orange collar locked around her supple neck. The scenery around them was pulled right out of a horror movie. Vast, dark corridors with yellowed out walls, an endless amount of openings and twists and turns, leading to all sorts of rooms, hallways and dead ends. Most openings would have once had doors separating them, but now all that remained were either empty spaces with rusted, bent hinges, or worn-out, chipped and broken wooden doors, showing some tiny amount of the faded green colour they'd once been painted with. The ceiling panels above were missing, leaving cut wires, hanging cables and broken pipes visible. A lot of them had simply fallen off, breaking into pieces and scattered among the thousand other debris littering the floor. The vinyl flooring itself was scratched and stained, with large flakes of the material flung about carelessly. Wherever this building was, it had been abandoned a long time ago.

The ash-blonde found it difficult to walk among the rubble, which was occasionally piled up in small mounds that she needed to avoid. But that was not the only problem; the nurse had forced her to wear a pair of thigh-high, high-heeled leather boots, which both had a pair of locking belts holding them in place, one just above the knee, the other around the thigh. Both belts were pulled tight, making the flesh around them bulge out slightly, and were locked with tiny padlocks. The ten centimetre heels made balancing especially difficult, and the fact that a pair of leather, chain-linked ankle-cuffs had also been locked on over the boots made it even worse. Sienna was forced to take tiny steps so as to not trip over the hobble, keeping her balance and avoiding rubble, all while practically forced to stand on her toes. She wasn't used to heels, having rarely worn them before, but there was no choice here. She could either walk, or fall over and hit the ground face first.

The rest of her thighs, as well as her rear had been left bare, the cold air permeating the corridors licking across her naked skin and causing goosebumps to appear. A thin leather belt crossed under her legs, barely wide enough to cover her folds, while also just wide enough to be uncomfortable between her buttocks. The belt connected with yet another item Sienna had been forced to wear; a leather straightjacket, much like the ones used to restrain patients that were of potential harm to themselves or others. There were a couple of major differences however. One, her arms were tied to each other, wrist to elbow behind her back and two, it didn't cover much of her upper body. In fact, save for a T-shaped strap that passed between her tits, connecting to her collar and wrapping around her slender waist, the only part that covered any skin at all were the sleeves keeping her arms enclosed. The whole ensemble forced the detective to hold an upright position at all times, in order to keep her balance, while also jutting her chest out.

As if that all wasn't enough, the nurse had also taken the liberty of adding to Sienna's torment and humiliation. A large plug had been forcefully inserted up her ass, which furthered her already erratic walking pattern, while a vibrating dildo was stuffed in her pussy, both held inside by the aforementioned belt. A pair of clamps adorned her nipples, each equipped with a tiny bell that jingled in tune with all the padlocks that made sure her bondage was inescapable. Her mouth had also not been spared, as Sienna had been forced to accommodate a ball gag that was a tad bit too big for her mouth. Not even five minutes in, her jaw was already in agony. Adding to all that was the fact that most of the gear on her came in an obnoxiously bright orange colour, broken up only by the black leathers, reminiscent of prison outfits. It also seemed to reflect light, like a safety vest would. Sienna guessed it was yet another security measure; she'd be easier to find in these dark corridors if even a small amount of light would make her light up like a depraved christmas tree.

The nurse didn't speak at all while they walked, only tugging on the leash whenever Sienna would fall behind. She was humming a tune all the while however. They walked up at least a couple of flights of stairs, which left a burning ache in the young investigator's soles, and after a while, the bound girl had begun believing that the nurse was taking her the long way round to wherever they were heading. Eventually though, they entered a part of the abandoned building that seemed to be rather well-kept. Or restored to a functional percentage. The fact that new doors, all made of heavy plastic and sporting multiple locks, had been installed in this stretch made Sienna's heart drop even further. With dread rising up her stomach, she followed the nurse into one of the rooms.

____________________________________

A few minutes later, Sienna had been made to sit on a gynaecological chair. Her ankle cuffs had been removed, only for her legs to be forced into the stirrups and bound tightly with worn brown leather straps, similar to the ones used during her 'shower'. Her collar had been clipped onto a bar on the back, forcing her to stretch herself out on the chair, legs held wide open, and arms resting in a small gap behind her back. Her positioning practically forced her to look down at her own body, especially between her legs. But, that was probably the worst part, because right under where her legs were bound, sat a wheeled metal tray that had a few too many shiny, steel instruments laid on it. The young woman recognised a few of the tools from her visits to real doctors, but others she simply couldn't wrap her head around. Whatever their use, Sienna dreaded she was about to find out. The nurse had strapped her onto the chair, smiling underneath her mask all the while, before departing.

"The Doctor will be with you shortly," she had said in that same chipper tone, as if this were a regular hospital.

She'd been left alone since then, shifting uncomfortably under the fluorescent lights that somehow worked; and that had been about ten minutes ago. The detective tried to wrap her head around her situation, but the vibrations of the intruder still inside her made that somewhat difficult. She didn't recognise the location, not that she had much info on where exactly the abandoned hospital was. Swallowing her rising panic as much as possible, Sienna decided to keep as calm as she could. Sooner or later, a chance for her to escape should present itself. She only hoped that when it did, she would still be in one piece. The thought of what would happen to her sent yet another shiver down her spine. It did her no good to think this way, but she couldn't help it.

Interrupting her thoughts was the sound of the door unlocking, followed by the 'doctor' walking into the room. He still wore the same suit as before, only this time it was covered by a doctor's robe. He also wore a surgical mask, much like his partner, as well as a headlamp. He smiled and bowed his head slightly towards her, before walking over to a small sink. He pressed the pedal on the floor and Sienna was surprised to see clean water start running. He washed and dried his hands, before putting on a pair of latex gloves. He wheeled a stool over between her legs and took a seat, before cracking his fingers. The door behind him opened again, and in strutted the nurse, holding a clipboard and taking a stand on the left side of the bound girl. Not missing a beat, she reached out with a gloved hand and began fiddling with the clamp holding onto Sienna's nipple, flicking it around gently. The man reached up and released the belt running underneath her legs. The vibrating dildo slipped out right away, her folds too slippery to ever hold it in on their own. The buttplug however, that stayed in; and neither of them made any move to remove it whatsoever.

"Nurse," the man finally spoke. "Please note the substantial amount of excitement flowing out of the patient's vagina." The woman let go of Sienna's nipple, jotting something down on her clipboard.

Emphasising his words, the 'doctor' ran his fingers down her slit, collecting her excitement in his fingers, bringing up for Sienna to see. As if I can't feel it myself! the detective thought. Is he really trying to convince me, after literally having me drugged and stuffed with a toy!? Her thoughts must have been reflected in her eyes somewhat, as the man gave her an easy smile under his mask and nodded.

"Do not worry, Miss Cross." He said. "We're going to take care of exactly this problem for you. But first, we need to run some tests."

If that was meant to reassure her, it failed miserably. Sienna shivered at the thought of what kind of tests these people could think of performing on her. It didn't seem like she'd have to wait long to find out either. She felt fingers prodding and touching all over her crotch, pulling her lower lips apart, running over her urethral opening, pushing back her clitoral hood. The man picked up a measuring instrument, using to find out the circumference of her clit, the opening to her pussy, even the distance between that and her distended rosebud. Her plug was removed unceremoniously, making her jerk and squeal, but neither of them gave her any notice. The doctor was too busy making observations, and the nurse scribbled them down. The measuring tool was forced inside her rear and used to push it apart, prompting a gasp from the bound investigator. Her cheeks grew red from embarrassment and frustration as the pair continued to debase her body so casually.

With the measuring tool left aside, the man pushed a pair of fingers inside of her, scratching lightly against her G-spot and causing a moan to escape her lips before she could choke it down. Even more embarrassingly, the doctor told the nurse to note down her 'adverse reaction to stimulation'. He then proceeded to prod and push against her inner walls, as if searching for more weak spots. All the erratic movement inside her still very stimulated sex had Sienna choking down another couple of moans, since she was actually getting excited. The aphrodisiac must have not yet fully gone through her system. Or worse yet, she'd been injected with more of it. A glance at the nurse's wide, beaming eyes told her all she needed to know.

"We're almost done, Miss Cross." The man stated, pulling his fingers out of her slowly. "We just need to test out your reactions to certain stimuli."

Not even allowing her the time to ponder the connotations of his statement, the man picked up a speculum, showing it to the detective before applying a generous amount of lube all over the blades. Sienna knew it would hurt to have that thing inside of her, but she was prepared, having done this in the past. What she didn't expect however was the way the doctor inserted it; instead of going in vertically and turning it at a 90 degree angle, it was left facing sideways. The bound girl hissed through her gag as the blades opened her up, just enough to allow the man to look and touch as freely as he wanted. Sienna watched in horror as he picked up a steel, tube-like instrument with a curved bulb at one end. The nurse stepped around as well, obviously wanting to have a better look at whatever was going to happen. A glass vial with a clear, viscous fluid was opened and the doctor dipped the bulbous end of the tool inside, picking up a generous amount of it.

"This is a stimulant enhancer," the doctor explained. "Very potent, especially when absorbed through the mucous membranes. It might seem counter-intuitive, but an increase in the amount of stimulation received will enhance the ability to achieve climax, as well as the duration and intensity of them. Essentially, it will make your orgasms so intense, that you will be satisfied with way less. But we will need to coat you thoroughly and constantly for it to reach its full potential."