The Last Case of Sienna Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have become quite the expert, Miss Cross." The Doctor complimented her as she pulled away and swallowed all the remnants of his taste. "I see Mrs Morris taught you well. Perhaps it's time for you to move on?"

"Doc-doctor," Sienna coughed, before settling back on her knees. "Doctor, I... I don't think..."

"What's wrong?" the man asked, leaning forward with what seemed like genuine concern on his face. "You can talk to me, Sienna."

"I... want to stay... here. With you." Sienna finally said, focusing her eyes on his. "I don't want to go back out there. Not now that I know what... what pleasures can be found."

The doctor was silent for a moment, his eyes darting between hers. Finally, he blinked the confusion away and leaned back in his chair.

"You are not the first of our patients to ask for a permanent place, Si... Miss Cross." he finally said, looking past her, towards the rest of the cafeteria. "However, there is only one position that is permanent here, and that is Helena's... I mean, Mrs Morris's. All our other patients have left this facility and rejoined society with great success. Mrs Morris keeps contact with all of them, and gives me regular updates."

"Then... Then perhaps I could stay as a student?" SIenna asked, undeterred by the look on the doctor's face. "An assistant to your assistant? I can be good with paperwork!"

The man shook his head, a sad expression on his face. "I'm afraid I cannot do that to you, or to Mrs Morris."

"Ca-can you at least... you know, think about it? Please?" Sienna begged. She would have fallen to her hands as well, were they not tied behind her back.

"I can hold a discussion with Mrs Morris," he relented. "I'll see if there's anything we can do. But I can't promise anything."

Sienna nodded, laying her head on his lap happily. Their little sessions in the cafeteria had quickly become her favourite time of the day. In her mind, however, names, locations and their connection swirled, trying to find their right place.

____________________________________

That night, Sienna found herself tightly tied to her bed once more. As per usual, the nurse had tied her arms and legs to the corners of the frame, then had pinned her down with the straps. This time however, her gag had not been replaced, letting her jaw rest. As for the rest, other than the usual plugs and the IV, she'd been left to her own devices. Ever since the first time she'd been allowed to cum by the doctor, Mrs Morris had eased off with the toys that would leave Sienna frustrated.

Put in that unique position for once, Sienna had just enough mental capacity to work out the thing that had been bothering her all day. Maybelle Clinic. She'd read about it in the news, more than once. She pushed and pushed through the haze in her mind, trying to figure out why it was bothering her so much. It must have had something to do with one of her cases. But why did she have two distinct memories of reading about the same place? Squeezing her brain, she managed to remember one more detail, but just enough to set the two memories apart. The first time she'd read about the Clinic, someone infamous had been admitted to it. And the second time...

The door to her room burst open, and Sienna jerked violently, letting out a frightened yelp. Standing in the doorway was the nurse, fury clearly visible on her face behind the mask. She slammed the door shut behind her and walked up to Sienna, a gloved hand gripping her chin forcefully.

"You conniving little bitch!" She spat, her free hand pulling her mask down. "Who do you think you are, huh?"

Sienna tensed up, genuinely afraid from the sudden outburst. Tied the way she was left her entirely unable to defend herself as well. The nurse let her chin go, only to land a backhand against her cheek. The slap knocked Sienna's head to the side, but it snapped her out of it.

"Wait, wait!" she begged. "Wha-why are you angry?"

"Why am I angry!?" the nurse asked, spittle flying from the force with which she spoke. "You are trying to get rid of me! For a second, fucking time in your miserable life."

"Se-second time?" Sienna asked, shrinking into the bed as much as she could. "When did I ev-"

A second slap shut her up, followed by a third that made her cry out. The nurse gripped her cheeks with one hand, pushing her fingers in against her teeth, forcing the girl to open her mouth. A ring gag was forced behind her teeth and cruelly tightened until it held her mouth agape by biting into the sides of her lips. The latex-clad woman hopped onto the bed, seating herself high on Sienna's abdomen, their faces almost touching. Out of her pocket, Sienna noticed the nurse pulling out a two-prong taser. The woman moved her hand behind her back, pushing the metal prongs against Sienna's navel.

"You don't remember me, do ya darlin'? Not even after all this time?" She hissed through her teeth. "I don't know if I should find that insulting or hilarious."

Sienna glared up at the woman, entirely flabbergasted. The name Morris had reminded her of something way back when she'd first been captured, but she'd never figured it out.

"Your meddling got me arrested a few years ago, you fuckin' slut." the nurse explained, fingering the trigger for the taser. Sienna screamed as electricity coursed through her body, but the nurse slipped her middle finger past her teeth, making her gag on her own scream. "You ruined my life!"

She pressed the trigger again and again, shocking the ex-detective all over her body. Sienna squirmed and spasmed under the assault, garbled screams barely escaping the finger choking her. She pulled against her bonds in panic, but they were as tight as always, offering not a single centimetre for her to take. The woman's anger faded with each scream of her victim, a sadistic grin slowly replacing her frown. Eventually, she'd had enough, placing the prongs up against Sienna's neck, her finger lingering over the trigger threateningly.

"But I made something out of it anyway." She finally said. "I took an insanity plea, which landed me in Maybelle..."

It finally clicked. Helena Morris. She was the main suspect of the second case that Sienna had ever worked with, back in her late teens. They'd never met face to face, but the detective had seen a picture or two of her after she'd been arrested. Back when she had opened her first office with her companion and almost fiancee. But that was a different, painful memory altogether. Helena had been engaged in work with a group that would traffic vulnerable women. Sienna had stumbled upon her when investigating a missing girl case for a distressed mother. Her partner had advised her not to take the case, as it was probably just a teenager on a drug bender and wouldn't have been a good look for their office. But Sienna was never one to turn down a client, especially one that genuinely believed that her daughter hadn't just run away.

Her investigation led her to many a weird and dangerous places, even getting her captured and interrogated by a pair of sadists, much like the ones that had been her captors for the past few months. Her partner had shown up and rescued her; she'd always been there to save her ass when something like that happened. All of it eventually led her to this one person, Helena Morris. She was the head nurse of a 'shelter', a front for the group to exploit those most vulnerable. Sienna, fueled by righteous fury, had brought the police down on the place, getting her and some of her underlings arrested. Later, she came to regret that decision. If she had waited, taken her time to collect information and evidence, she could have dealt a much bigger dent into that operation. The case did bring a lot of light and fame to her office, but Sienna had always felt that it was one of her biggest mistakes. And now here it was, back to bite her in the ass.

"...That's where I met the good doctor." The nurse continued to explain. "It didn't take long for me to convince him that his unorthodox methods were working. And here we are, after all this time. It's been fun, extracting my revenge on you, Miss Cross. But since you're trying to blow my cover, I think it's time I pack up and go. I have made more than enough money thanks to that gullible idiot of a man and all the victims he so graciously provided."

She clicked the trigger, sending the worst shock yet through Sienna's jaw, making her teeth chatter against the steel ring. Laughing in sadistic delight, she tossed the taser back onto the bed and pulled a syringe out of her pocket.

"No aphrodisiacs this time, hun." she said, slowly getting off of Sienna. She reached for the IV bag. "You're gonna be overdosing on this stuff before the sun's up. It's been fun se-ARGHH!!"

The nurse began screaming, the syringe flying out of her grasp as her whole body spasmed violently. Behind her, the doctor had burst into the room, holding her own taser against her back. He fried her long enough for her to keel over, unconscious. He let the taser drop and break on the floor, his eyes wide with a mix of anger and anguish. Looking down at the nurse for a second or two, making sure she was actually out of it, the man then turned to look at Sienna.

"Are you okay, Miss Cross?" He asked, undoing her gag. "Did she hurt you?"

"Ugh, yes, Doctor." Sienna said, her throat still sore. "Doctor, you need t-"

"Don't worry." He said, waving his hand in a calming gesture. "I was on my way to tell you that we perhaps could have worked out your request. I was standing outside and I... I heard everything." He trailed off, sadness spreading over his face. "I'm sorry. I wasn't aware of the danger... the danger I was putting you through."

"Oh... thank god..." Sienna said, breaking down into tears.

"Shh..." The man whispered as he leaned over to hug her. "It's okay, I got here in time. You're safe now..."

____________________________________

A few days later, after a couple of lengthy discussions with the doctor, Sienna found herself wearing her usual bondage outfit, but with a new addition. On the belt that crossed between her legs, a new, life-like dildo had been strapped on tight. It was currently plunged to the hilt in the nurse's quivering flower. Every so often, the ex-detective would pump her hips, giving a tiny bit of stimulation to the woman bound before her. Helena's arms were extended over a table, tied off to each corner with a pair of leather cuffs. Her legs, similarly, were tied to opposite ends of the same table, leaving her rear and crotch entirely exposed. She was facing down, tits pressed against the cold metal. A soft scraping sound could be heard whenever she moved her upper body, which Sienna knew were the clover clamps the doctor had put on her.

The nurse would occasionally moan or grumble from behind her gag, but the pair had no way of communicating, seeing as they were both gagged. During her discussions with the doctor, Sienna had suggested that they try to get her to spill as much information as possible about her associates and their business. It was probably too late to save any of the other women, but perhaps they could do some damage to the operation with knowledge from the inside. The nurse had refused to tell them anything, of course, but that had deterred the doctor and his new, probationary nurse none. Helena had been put to a regiment much stricter than the one Sienna had been on, constantly being at the whim of the machines in the room next to them, being treated with the same enhancer, or being left at the disposal of the new nurse.

Sienna had taken to her new duties with added gusto, eager to prove herself worthy. She'd been spending most of her non-sleeping time with Helena, giving her a much needed taste of her own medicine. She'd been in constant denial for nearly a week, with almost no rest and non-stop teasing. When it wasn't Sienna fucking her with a strap on, it was the machines, or an inflatable plug, or a vibrator. Sometimes, they'd even strap her to the nervostimulosis machine, setting it to deny her with a shock whenever she'd get close. Helena had clearly tasted the bliss of that machine, as she would scream the hardest when she was denied from it.

When Sienna wasn't in charge of Helena, she'd be put through her usual regiment, albeit with lesser hours. And although the doctor was kinder with her nightly treatment than the ex-nurse was, he spared her none during the rest of the day. But Sienna wouldn't have it any other way. She'd often request to be tied alongside Helena, with both of them suffering the pleasure and attention of the man now completely in charge. Secretly, Sienna also loved to show off the fact that she was allowed to cum to the ever denied ex-nurse, often looking her straight in the eye when climaxing.

It was one such set-up today as well. Both women were bound, and attached to each other. Helena's hair had been fashioned into a ponytail, a rope looped and fed through it that connected to Sienna's collar. The doctor had tied them up before leaving them there to stew for a bit in their own juices. He would be coming back to finish the job, but he wasn't in any kind of hurry. Sienna had spent that time thrusting deep into the woman in front of her at unsuspecting times, or pulling back on her collar, and subsequently on Helena's hair. She'd never been a particularly vengeful person before, but hearing the ex-nurse scream whenever she tormented her brought her sadistic glee, setting butterflies off in her stomach. After a long while of Sienna tormenting the woman at her mercy, the door finally opened and the man walked in.

"Hello, ladies." He said with a smile. "Hope you haven't been waiting long!"

Not expecting a response, he walked right up behind Sienna, unzipping his pants and pulling out his already throbbing hard erection. Sienna couldn't blame him. The sight of two women bound to each other as they were must have been quite erotic. She wondered how he had resisted just fucking them from the start. That thought vanished as soon as he rubbed his engorged, red-hot glans against her dripping folds. A deep, needy moan escaped her lips as she ground herself against him, trying to get his manhood to slip inside. At the same time, the ex-nurse sprawled on the table groaned in disappointment as the phallus inside her was pulled out. Sienna felt the doctor's cock twitch as he was met with the chorus of moans. Planting a hand on either of her hips, the man took hold and thrust forward, slamming himself and Sienna's strap-on home. A trio of moans, each in a different level of pleasure echoed in the room.

The ex-detective arched her back as the man pulled out, keeping her in place while he slammed right back in, her insides so slippery that he almost met no resistance. He was as big as any of the dildos used on her the past months, and even thicker than that. His underside would grind against her sensitive G-spot which each thrust, making her legs quiver below her, threatening to give out. Her first climax came not even a minute in, making her spasm and squirm with the intensity. In the meantime, the bound woman was grinding her own crotch against Sienna's fake cock, groaning and moaning but clearly not receiving as much stimulation as she craved. Smiling in delight, the ash-blonde pulled back while pushing against the man behind her, before letting her crotch be thrust forward again, plunging the strap-on deep. She was rewarded with a reedy squeal of desire from Helena. Waiting for a couple of thrusts more, Sienna pulled the same move, making the ex-nurse moan again. It was difficult to focus on giving a fraction of the pleasure she was receiving to the woman, but she tried anyway.

Sienna came again, the real, burning hot, flesh and blood cock in her feeling so much better compared to the dildos she was used to. Here and there, despite taking her own pleasure more seriously, she pulled back and gave her rival a taste, just enough to keep her close. The doctor began picking up speed, his twitching cock betraying the arrival of his own climax. Deciding to tease the ex-nurse more, Sienna pulled back once more, but the man shifting his hands to grasp around her chest and hair made her lose her aim. Helena screamed as the strap-on slipped inside her rear, too wet from her excitement to be stopped by the puckered ring of muscles. She thrashed and groaned, but her hair was also being pulled back, just as Sienna was by the doctor, leaving her unable to pull herself away. Grinning with sadistic pleasure, the new nurse pushed forward, letting the thrusts of the man guide her own cock deeper into the woman.

With a growl, the man pushed inside and came, his release spurting deep inside Sienna. At the same time, Helena cried out and tried to scramble more onto the table as the strap-on was buried all the way up her rectum. The way she was bound, it was futile, but Sienna could understand the need to try. The doctor pulled out with a satisfied groan, letting his cum drip onto the floor. He ran his hands over Sienna's shoulders, who turned around to wink at him. Wordlessly, the man zipped up his pants, smiled and made for the door. The women were clearly not done, and he would let his new nurse have her fun. Now in full control, Sienna pulled back, humming that same tune the woman below her used to hum when she tortured the ex-detective, and thrust back in, eliciting a squeal out of Helena. It would be such a long night for her.

____________________________________

A few weeks later, somewhere else in the city, a video of Sienna suffering in her early stages of training came to an end. The young woman watching pulled her wet fingers out of her pants and smiled with glee. Clicking the X button with her free hand, she navigated out of the 'PROJECT COMPLETE' email thread and clicked the 'Re: Additional services?' thread. Confirming the address posted, she made her way to the exit of her office, picking up her jacket on the way. WInter had just rolled in, and the docks were cold at this time of night.

Riley Hansen, the best P.I. in town after the disappearance of her old partner, lover and eventual rival, entered the docks. It amused her that the meeting point for this arrangement was the same as the fake info she had fed Sienna almost a year ago. She'd thoroughly enjoyed watching her bitch of an ex suffer at the hands of one of her first bags. The karmic justice alone had kept her high for weeks. And the hours of videos she'd been provided with had kept her satisfied for the past year. But when she received the news that the training was done and that there would be no more updates from Helena, she felt a pang of disappointment that grew with each passing day. Eventually, she decided that she wanted to see just how much Sienna had changed first hand, and no price would be too large. Besides, she had plenty of work now.

The warehouse was dark, prompting Riley to turn on her trusty flashlight. Walking among the scattered crates and containers, the young redhead made her way to the back, where she'd been instructed to meet. A faint, soft buzzing sound, accompanied by soft moans reached her ears the further in she walked. Checking her surroundings to make sure no other people were around, she pressed on. Behind a large container, she came across a sight she definitely wasn't expecting. A naked, blindfolded, dark-blonde woman was bound to the rafters above with a long strand of rope, her toes barely touching the moist floor. Between her legs, a wand vibrator was buzzing away, making the woman writhe and moan in pleasure behind her gag. Getting over the initial surprise, Riley smiled. She would recognise those moans anywhere.

"Hello, 'Enna." she said softly, reaching over to switch off the vibrator. "None of that right now. I don't want you cumming just yet."

The naked woman jerked in her bonds, head jolting upwards in surprise, clearly recognising the voice. Riley giggled in delight, watching her rival fight with her bonds. She never saw or heard the man approaching her slowly from the darkness. Nor did she notice the smile spreading across Sienna's lips.