The Last Case of Sienna Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These'll stretch ya out nicely, hun." she said with amusement. "I'll be back for ya when it's dinner time!"

The headset was pulled over her eyes, as were the headphones over her ears, plunging her into a silent darkness again. It only lasted for a few seconds, though, as the screen began playing a recording of a different woman suffering at the hands of the duo. She was subjected to the same procedure as Sienna was, which made her realise her own suffering was probably also being recorded. For whose benefit, other than to show and scare new victims, she couldn't tell. Maybe that concerned party?

Being suspended in the air while tied to such complete immobilisation, with no way to experience the world around her, no sound, no smell, no vision, not even a draft of air on her naked skin; it made her hyperfocus on the video shown and the sounds that came from it. There was nothing else, save for the feeling of being stuffed like a christmas turkey, which only added to the bizarre feeling of arousal that had begun spilling over her body. Was it the 'enhancer' that had finally started to work? Was it the aphrodisiac getting pumped into her veins every so often?

Or perhaps... this was something she did actually want. No! I can't think like that! Sienna cried to herself. This is how they win. I have to resist this, whatever it is. But to what end? Nobody knew where she was. Perhaps if they'd brought her phone along, someone could have tracked it over the GPS signal. But it had burned, along with everything else she had. Her only real hope was for them to make a mistake. But the nurse was always extremely careful with how she handled the ash-blonde. And the doctor seemed like he actually believed he was helping her. She could try tricking them into believing she was agreeable. But the sadistic bitch wouldn't believe her, not that easily. There was no real option, but the young investigator refused to give up that easily. There was always hope... right?

____________________________________

Sienna could tell it had been hours by the way her stomach grumbled. Suspended in a world without feeling, she had begun losing her mind in the depravity she was forced to watch. It was only when the fifth, hour-long video in a row finally switched off without warning that she knew she wasn't alone anymore. As promised, the nurse had appeared once again, this time hopefully to take her somewhere she could eat. Using a pair of safety scissors, the nurse made quick work of all the straps holding her down, before forcing her back into the straightjacket. The overfilled plugs were removed, as were the headset and headphones.

Connected by a leash once more, the pair made their way to something that resembled a cafeteria of sorts. Most of it, like the rest of the building, was destroyed; but there was a little part in the corner that had been properly cleaned. Seated there on the table was the doctor, waiting for them with reading material in hand. Next to his feet lay a silver bowl, filled with some sort of greyish food. Sienna could only guess it was gruel. The nurse led her there and clipped her leash to a bolt on the floor. Her gag was finally removed and Sienna grunted in pain as her jaw was finally allowed to close. She spent the next couple of minutes working it out and appreciating the lack of pressure against her teeth.

"Please, Miss Cross, do not hesitate," said the man, gesturing to the bowl. " It may not be much, but I can assure you that it is safe."

Sienna looked up at the man, disbelief clearly written in her eyes. The minuscule amount of food did not seem like it would be satisfying for her appetite, but it was better than nothing. Unsure of how else to approach this problem, the detective spread her knees under her, lowering her body as much as possible. She would still have to dip her chin in the gruel, but what other option did she have? As humiliating as it was to have her eating on the floor like a dog, it wasn't the worst thing she'd been put through. Her cheeks flushed with colour as she smeared her face, but at least it tasted good. She could feel two sets of eyes on her as she ate, ogling her naked body. Sooner than she would have liked, the meal was over and she straightened her body, looking at the doctor. The man, not noticing her stare right away, finally lowered his clipboard and gave her a quizzical glance.

"Is there something you would like to say, Miss Cross?" He asked. The nurse made to stand but the doctor stopped her with a wave of his hand. "Are you still hungry?"

"I-I... yeah..." Sienna whispered, looking away. She felt ashamed for having to ask her tormentor for more food, but her stomach growled even harder now that it'd finally gotten something to digest. "Cou-could I please... have more?"

"No," The man said with a smile, "But I can give you something else instead."

Pushing his chair back, the man spread his legs and zipped down his pants, pulling out his semi-erect manhood. Out of the corner of her eye, Sienna noticed the nurse settling back into her seat with a big, excited smile, clearly visible despite her mask. She felt her cheeks blush even more and absentmindedly tried to scamper away, but the leash was too tight. She looked away from the man, trying to keep the hardening penis out of her eyesight.

"Aww, she is so bashful!" Chirped the woman. "I love it!"

"Have you not done this before?" The doctor asked, leaning forward. "I can have Mrs Morris demonstr-"

"N-no! No, it's not... I have done it before..." the young investigator continued, hating herself for being so ashamed of this whole situation. She shouldn't be the one explaining herself! "Why... I asked for more food...?"

"I can assure you it is a most excellent source of protein." The man chuckled. "And, as part of your rehabilitation, we must get you accustomed to such acts. It is imperative that you learn how to please others, instead of focusing on yourself. And for an acute case of nymphomania such as yours, this is the most efficient way."

"You cannot be serious!" Sienna finally spat, her eyes wide with disbelief.

"I would have provided you with a different subject." the doctor continued without missing a beat. "But we have been short on male patients and donors as of... well, forever."

Sienna glared at the man, bewildered by his words. She didn't have any reason to believe that this was a legitimate process, much less so after what the nurse had told her. But how did sucking cock have absolutely anything to do with medicine at all!? She opened her mouth, but before she managed to utter a single word, the nurse, nearly jumping out of her seat, slammed the gag right into her gaping mouth.

"You will not disrespect the Doctor this way, slut." She growled into Sienna's ear. Then, unclipping the leash from the floor in one fluid motion, she turned to the man. "I will take Miss Cross back to her quarters, Doctor. I believe she is tired!"

The doctor nodded, zipping up his pants and turning back to his reading material. Sienna was forced out of the cafeteria, anger and hunger churning in her stomach at the same time.

____________________________________

Sienna's daily life became routine. Every morning, she'd be walked to the showers, forced to take a cold wash, sometimes with soap, most times not, and then she'd be moved to the examination room. There, the doctor and the nurse would use the same methods to 'enhance' her sensitivity. The first few times, the whole ordeal would only grow more and more painful. But after a week, the young investigator began to indeed feel more sensitive. Not in a painful way, but more... pleasurably. Whether it was the chemicals they forced on her, or the constant edging and denial she was put through, Sienna couldn't tell. All she knew was that after ten or so days of this treatment, her pussy would just not stop dripping, not even for a second. Her desire had been growing steadily, as had any hope of rescue declined. After the twentieth, or so, day she lost count, and all hope that this would end in any way other than her accepting her new life.

Sometimes, the pair would leave her in an adjacent room, tied to a similar chair, but with no bottom. Instead of the careful touch of the doctor, she was left to the mercy of machines, most of which only had one purpose. To move and grind and fuck a specific part of her body. They were always left on the lowest setting, never to allow her a climax by accident. But they worked over every orifice of hers relentlessly. It was a whole different thing to be assaulted in this way, her heightened senses going haywire after mere minutes of this treatment. Day by day, she felt herself grow more and more accustomed to these violations. It was deeply unsettling to her just how fast that had begun.

After the enhancement, she'd be moved to the sensory deprivation room, where she'd spend most of her time. Unable to feel anything at all, save for her own orifices expanding under the pressure of the inflatable dildos, played dirty tricks on her mind. Sienna could swear that at times she could feel fingers caressing her body, hot breaths travelling across her navel or her sopping crotch. Sometimes there were teeth and biting, sometimes there were tongues. She'd watch countless women, of all colours, shapes and sizes go through the same ordeal as she was, and wonder if any of them were still here. She'd only ever seen the doctor and the nurse, but they had to be doing something else all day, seeing as they kept leaving her alone. But whenever the nurse came for her, she would examine her own body, and find no trace of any touch, tooth or tongue. Was she losing it?

The cafeteria became yet another place she'd see often. Most of the time, the pair would both be there as she ate, but sometimes, sadly, the doctor would not come. Sienna had given in after the first week of near starvation, and taken the offer. The first time was awkward. She'd never sucked on a dick before, or really seen one up close for that matter. Silicone ones yes, but never a real, flesh and blood one. Her lovers had always been of the female persuasion. The young woman had tried to suck on it like one would on a straw, which left her cheeks in pain for the rest of the night. Having to ask for the man's cock to suck on was embarrassing enough. Not managing to make him cum with her mouth was even worse. The man had ordered the nurse to give her some pointers after that fiasco of an attempt. Which only meant more night-time activities for the young detective.

Night time was one of the things Sienna dreaded most. With the absence of the doctor, the nurse had free reign to do whatever she wanted. Most nights, that simply meant leaving her with clamps, vibrators, gags and plugs, or a combination of some, even all when she fancied it. With the additional order to give her blowjob advice, oral trials became one more thing the detective had to deal with. Whether it was choking, licking or sucking on a realistic dildo, or having the latex-clad woman smother her with her pussy, rubbing it into her nose until she came, her oral skills developed surprisingly quickly. And what's worse, she found out she liked performing them too. In the back of her quickly decaying mind, she wondered if the nurse hadn't just been using more drugs on her, but she didn't really care anymore. If it meant she could satisfy the man, and gulp on the hot, sticky cum she'd begun to crave, she was fine with it.

But, there were also the nights that the nurse had other ideas. Nights where she led the detective back towards the usual rooms, or even a couple of new ones. A few times, she'd been strapped back into the gynaecological chair, and the nurse had used all the tools to simply torture Sienna to her heart's content. Inserting other sounds into her urethra, with more or even bigger bulbs, or spreading her with the speculum so much that it would test the elasticity of her orifices. She'd even use the tools to torture all of the areas that the enhancer had been working on, making Sienna scream and howl into her gag for hours. But she never dared to tell the doctor. She was afraid that the man simply wouldn't believe her, or worse, he wouldn't care.

She'd even tasted the dreaded cattleprod. On the night Sienna had denied the doctor for a third time, the nurse had strutted off with her in tow, leading her to a new wing of the old building, far and away from their usual trawl. There, she'd stretched the young woman out in a large, soundproofed room, after stripping her naked. Sienna had never seen a cattleprod before, but she had heard of them. The sheer length of the thing, and the frightening, jittery sound it produced scared her way more than the thin, probing rods ever did. She had wondered why the latex-clad woman had taken away her gag at first, but when the first zap danced across her buttocks, she knew the answer. Her scream was deafening, and it could have easily travelled across the whole building, were it not silenced by the walls of the room.

The nurse had taken her fill of sadistic pleasure by torturing her for hours, zapping her, teasing her, even whipping her with a nine-tailed flogger at one point. Sienna must have fainted, because she woke up tied to her bed, hyperventilating from the shock. Searing pain crossed her back, thighs, calves and soles; none had been spared the taste of the whip. She found solace in the fact that the evidence would be irrefutable, that the doctor would finally know. Perhaps he'd bother to stop it. But when the nurse came for her, Sienna could walk just fine. Her back didn't hurt, not any more than usual. Nor did her legs. Confused, sleep deprived and stimulated nearly out of her mind, the young detective concluded she had been hallucinating the event. But if that was true, just how much of this was real? She never really did find out.

____________________________________

After a couple of months, Sienna was allowed to use the tub instead of being showered. Hot water instead of cold, soaps, oils, conditioners. Her obedience and willingness to participate in all the activities that were ordained had landed her some minor benefits. But even as she lay in the water, soaking and enjoying heat for the first time in a long while, she felt an uncomfortable feeling growing in the back of her head. She caught herself naturally putting her arms behind her back when she was allowed to suck the doctor off without bonds, and walking on her toes when walking to her morning bath without her boots. The more obedience she showed, the more freedom she was granted. But it felt... wrong, somehow. The first night she was allowed to sleep with no bondage, she couldn't even get a wink of sleep. She longed for the hot, weird, sex-flled dreams she'd started having after her arrival. Each night a different lover, each night a unique experience. Were they really dreams, hallucinations or actual events, she had long since given up on finding out. She merely wanted more.

The month after that, Sienna's sensitivity was deemed as high as it could reach. Thus began a new cycle of programs for her. The sensory deprivation room, or her meditation chamber, as the ex-detective had begun thinking of it, stayed the same. But her training shifted, to a regiment that better suited her heightened needs. At first, it was the same machines that had been working the enhancer in her, this time cranked to high. She could feel every ridge, every nook and cranny of the life-like dildos that were used. Sienna could feel them rub and poke and grind against her most sensitive spots, with no breaks, no change, no mercy. The words of the doctor rang true in her head then. Back when she had just arrived, from her life before, she would have found this excruciating, inhumane, a cruel torture. But now? Now she only wanted more.

After being denied for months, the first couple of thrusts at full speed and vibrations made her cum the most intense, explosive climax of her life. Before the first orgasm could even subside, a second one was growing in its place. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over Sienna's entire body. Her muscles clenched and stayed firm; her jaw dropped and couldn't close up again. Her breath escaped and didn't return. And her mind; her mind began seeing the truth. This was all she was made for, this was what all the training was for. This immense, unstoppable pleasure knocked on her so hard, she had an out of body experience. Floating above herself, watching the relentless machines work her over and over. Later, she wondered if it was just another hallucination, a way for her mind to cope with the intensity. But, in the end, as had been the trend, she didn't really care.

The worst and simultaneously best part of her new treatment was when she was being treated with the nervostimulosis machine. Essentially a modified defibrillator, with pads that would be stuck to her lower abdomen, mound and a single clamp that would always be attached to her clit, it would provide a constant stream of electricity straight through her nervous system. It felt so numbingly good, working on her clit and G-spot from the inside. It was by far the most intense sensation, even when compared to stimulation from her enhanced erogenous zones. And the orgasms were pure bliss, since the current would keep stimulating the nerves all the way through the climax, intensifying the feeling to a new apex. Sienna wasn't aware that she could actually squirt, not before she had had her first orgasm with that machine. She'd seen it in porn before, but never could she have imagined the sheer amount of release she could produce. She quickly understood why all those women in the videos she had watched were being so loud during this treatment. And she quickly understood just how addictive the feeling could be, as she would crave to return to it mere minutes after she was taken away.

____________________________________

Sienna was absentmindedly sucking on the plastic phallus in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it while keeping the pressure on with her lips, just as she had been taught. She'd been relaxing on the web of ropes, suspended high above the world, watching yet another lucky girl like herself undergo the miraculous treatment. She now understood all of the moans of pleasure, the screams, the cries. Because she had passed over to the other side, and had finally seen the truth. She squirmed in her bonds as the woman in the video came, squirting with such pressure that the camera lens got wet and lost focus. A pang of jealousy filled her; she had yet to cum that hard.

When the next video loaded in however, the loose connections in her porn and sex addled brain sparked for a split second. Brief as it was, the spark set off her old intuition, the one that had served her so well, back when she was a private eye. A woman that looked suspiciously like the nurse was the subject of the video this time. Sienna recognized the eyes, those bright amber gems that burned with desire and delight every time the girl suffered. But it wasn't the fact that the nurse had been through the treatment that made her stop and think, for the first time in a long while. No, it was the location tagged along with a timer on the corner of the screen. Maybelle Psychiatric Clinic. The name scratched at the back of her head. She'd heard it, or rather, read it somewhere before.

A couple of hours later, whilst sucking expertly on the doctor's real cock this time around, Sienna was still playing around with that thought, that she knew the name from somewhere. She bobbed her head and weaved her tongue, making sure to run it across the underside, before snaking it out to lick at his balls. The man quivered, the telltale sign that he was close. Taking a deep breath, Sienna dove in, taking his whole length down her throat, moving only back and forth enough so that she'd bring him over. He groaned, his palm landing gently on her head as he grabbed ahold of her hair. Knowing all too well what would follow, Sienna choked herself purposefully, taking his hot, sticky load directly down her gullet, staying there long past his final orgasmic spasm.