All Comments on 'The Last Hour of the Year'

by JackBeHuge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
four people

looking for trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lied

Suggest you look up the definition of lied. Consistently used incorrectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And they all lived happily ever after.

Takes all kinds. Different strokes. Whatever floats their boats. Wake me up when their marriages are over. On second thought, I would like to snooze a little longer than that.

JackBeHugeJackBeHugeover 9 years agoAuthor
Lied

I’ll have to apologize for using lied instead of lay, I have to admit that it’s a pretty dumb mistake.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Some questions...

I have one question about the couples...They were special friends since ever and forever, so why spend money mantaining two houses?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL at the pinheaded would-be moralists.

My wife and I have been happily enjoying very similar experiences for most of our 30+ years together.

If a fear that these kinds of friendships are impossible is all that's stopping you that's really too bad. But I'm guessing it's more than that: your own insecurities, your lack of confidence in your spouse's love, a petty morality that insists upon a narrow definition of love and marriage, etc.

Fact is, there are a lot of people who make this work. Of course you are the last person they'd ever allow to know that - who has time for petty judgmentalism when there's a rich and rewarding life to live?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Previous Poster

Just because you believe and act one way sure doesn't give you the right to call names and denigrate others for not sharing that view. I personally wouldn't live that way and wouldn't tolerate a spouse or partner that did. I don't go around name calling and trashing your world view and values. Please keep your post constructive and try not to keep showing your ass.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
JackBeStupid

Writing the same old crap about whores and cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackBeHuge@JackBeHuge
54 Followers
I'm a middle aged guy from Central Europe. I decided to write short stories because I enjoyed the stories I found here and wanted to see if I can also write stories others will like. I'm not a native English speaker, so please forgive me if my writing sounds awkward in som...