The Last Hurrah

Story Info
College is a great time for experimimentation among friends.
2.7k words
4.35
11.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WMartin
WMartin
1 Followers

Bobby and Jim threw an end of semester rager - it was that golden week after finals before most of the kids in the dorms moved back home so everyone was ready to let loose.

They had a flat just off the campus of a liberal arts college and it had become a gathering point for the punks and nerds not into the frat scene on the other side of town. Without the watchful RAs and staff in the dorms, the undergrads could get into more trouble there with their young freedom.

Genie was ready for it. She had broken up with a possessive frat boy just before spring break and it took her a while to get over it, but with the semester over she looked in the mirror, felt cute and put on a short skirt and a crop top sweater like those girls in Empire Records. She pouted a bit cupping her perky but small A-cups, wishing, for a moment, that she filled out the top better, but realized she wouldn't be able to pull it off without a bra if she did.

She put on some dark lipstick, a choker and some studded bracelets - her old bf hated her in a punk look which made her love it even more now. "Fuck him" she thought, "I'm going to get some dick tonight!"

It was quite the party - beer cans being thrown around, music blasting, bottles passed, wafts of weed coming from the hippie's place upstairs - they didn't mind the noise and made money selling bud to their friends so they were always cool with the parties.

Someone brought Jello shots and Genie made eyes at Bobby's best friend Matt, sliding her tongue around the plastic shot glass before sucking it down. She was flirting with everyone but she could tell Matt was thirsty for her. Just to be a bigger tease she started ignoring him and flirting harder with everyone else around him, especially hanging on Jim. He was unphased, but was going along with it - being the tall handsome mysterious type - and a guitar player - he had chicks into him all the time but Genie was really cute.

Bobby noticed how she was acting and while refilling their beers pulled Matt aside;

"Man Genie looks good tonight and she's really randy..."

Matt looked over at her whispering something in Jim's ear. "I know, right? She drove me crazy all year and I thought I might have a shot after she broke up with that asshole but until tonight she's been pretty under the radar."

"Yeah but most of y'all are going home for the summer, right? Not a good time to start a relationship."

"Oh for sure. Wouldn't mind getting my dick wet, though." Matt said, still looking at Genie.

"I hear that." Bobby said. He had come out as bi to Jim and Matt earlier that year. At another party he fooled around with a gay exchange student - mostly making out and groping until jacking off together in his room. He was predominantly attracted to women and didn't want a relationship at all, so nothing more came of it, but it was freeing to open up to himself as much as his friends about his sexual flexibility. Sex of any kind was on his mind as well that night and he couldn't help admire his friend Matt's sandy hair and swimmers phiseque. He always thought he was attractive but figured he was straight as they come, always pining over one girl or another.

Genie suddenly yelled: "Bobby!! You love this song! Come dance with me!" And turned up the stero and dragged Bobby by the arm to the middle of the room, grinding on him, making him forget about Matt for the moment.

The party raged on and many more drinks were had. Genie made out with some drunk girl Matt swore was a freshman until the girl rushed to the bathroom to get sick and had to be escorted back to the dorms by her roommate.

The party started winding down and Bobby and Jim were sitting on the couch coming down from it all. Matt came back in the living room with Genie after they had said goodnight to the last group of anyone else. Genie squeezed in the space between Bobby and Jim throwing her arms around both. She kissed Bobby on the cheek and rested her head on Jim's broad shoulder and crossed her legs. "Great party guys!"

"You're killing me!" Matt exclaimed, cracking open a beer. He was a bit drunk and staring at the hemline - she had great legs that seemed extra long in such a short skirt.

"Oh! What's wrong Matty? You know I love all you guys" she said.

He plopped down on the couch next to Bobby with an exasperated grunt. She reached past Bobby and touched his shoulder.

Then she made her move: "Well it's just us here now, right? I tell you what... Why don't you guys pull your dicks out and let me decide which one I like sucking more?"

Matt choked on his beer. There was a moment of shocked silence as they looked back and forth at each other and Genie stared back at them with a cute smirk. "Seriously...." She said, unblinking.

Jim put out his cigarette in an ashtray, looked at Bobby and Matt and said: "I'm in."

Matt sat upright sharply - "Fuck yeah!"

Genie giggled "we'll see about fucking... Bobby? I want you all or nothing - I'll go home now, dissatisfied!"

Bobby pulled a swig off a bottle of rum and said "let's do this."

"Let's start with you then!" She beamed, going straight for his belt. "Dicks out, boys! I want to see them all!"

They never had overtly exposed themselves to each other before - Jim and Bobby had jacked off on occasion watching porn across the room from each other, but typically focused on the screen. But the guys did as they were told. Jim slipped his jeans down a bit and produced his cock, as Matt kicked his boxers off and started stroking himself automatically, bottomless.

She tugged Bobby's shorts down to his ankles and his member was already hard enough to pop right up. He was a fair 6.5" and very thick - Genie was even taken aback a bit grabbing it, barely able to touch her fingers to her thumb around it's circumference. "You have GIRTH, sir!" She said with a wide smile. She slid off the couch to her knees in front of Bobby and wrapped her lips around his thick head.

As she sucked and flittered her tongue around the edge of his tip in her mouth, she reached to the other two at his sides and her hands followed their thighs up to start stroking them both in unison - it was quite an impressive feat, really.

Bobby laid back and enjoyed the lip service and couldn't help watching her hand stroke Matt's shaft. He was uncut and Bobby was always jealous and intrigued by natural foreskin.

With a lip-smacking pop, she pulled off of his cock and gave the shaft a few extra strokes. "Sorry I can't go deeper on you, that's thick! Mmmm. Jim next! You're a little longer but a nice average thickness. I think I can take more." And with that jumped back on the couch, sticking her ass up towards Bobby and Matt, really going deep on Jim - "Fuck yeah" he moaned as her dark bobbed hair covered his lap.

Matt had begun beating it again, watching the scene in front of then and Bobby stroked his swollen cock. His eyes kept falling to Matt's dick. He pulled his shirt off, kicking aside the shorts at his ankles and said to Matt "You should pop that shirt off Matt - you look like Winnie the fuckin Pooh sitting there with a shirt and no pants."

Matt laughed and followed suit. Genie's ass was bouncing in the air next to them. It was nice and round for such a petite girl. And the short skirt now fluttered glimpses of a black thong hiding her pussy.

Bobby, fully horny and uninhibited, made a move without thinking much about it. He slid his hand onto Matt's thigh, staring at his cockhead peaking out of the stretched foreskin with every stroke. "Want some help with that buddy?" While it had crossed his mind that Matt was pretty damn hot, a bit shorter than him and very svelte and toned, he never imagined actually hitting on his close friend.

"But I'm not..."

"I'm not asking to buttfuck, dude, a hand is a hand... Genie show us a bit more of that sweet ass!" she hadn't been paying much attention to them but hiked up her skirt without stopping Jim's blowjob.

Matt hesitated but stopped stroking himself and slid over, a bit closer to Bobby, inviting his touch.

Bobby smiled, gripping his friend's cock gently and slowly falling into a rhythm, much slower than Matt had been on himself. He was average at a little over 5 and 1/2 inches but Bobby thought it suited him and it was so fun to play with his friend's cock. The slow steady speed was excruciating and wonderful for Matt as he stared at Genie's wiggling ass.

Jim exclaimed "stop if you don't want me to blow my load down your throat!"

"Not yet!" She cried, "I still gotta try out Ma..." Looking back seeing a grinning Bobby eyes locked on hers while working over his friend's cock. "Oh my GAWD that's HOT!" She said jumping off the couch and slipping her skirt to the floor. Her approval gave a bit of ease to both of them "But I still need a taste!" She said and leaned in kissing Matt deeply on the lips as Bobby kept stroking.

Pulling her sweater off, exposing her dark nipples on her pale breasts, she dropped down and started sucking his balls as Bobby retreated to his own member. She reached over and cupped Bobby's sack as he stroked and she kissed her way up Matt's cock until engulfing it in her mouth.

With a heavy hum on Matt's cock she gave Bobby's sack a slight tug and looked up at him. "Come down here and kiss me, Bobby!"

He slid onto the floor, kneeling next to her and they made out while she kept stroking Matt's dick just inches from their faces; Bobby loved it.

"You ok over there Jimmy?" Genie said looking up at him play with himself on the far side of the couch.

"Yeah, I'm good. You do your thing. I'm enjoying the show!"

Bobby had started stroking Matt again hand in hand with Genie and started sucking on her tits. "Mmmm Matt, can Bobby suck on your cock with me?"

"Uh... Yeah, two mouths are better than one, I guess."

They began sliding his cock between their two sets of lips. Matt couldn't believe how good it felt. "Lie back, across the couch" she instructed l, pushing him onto his back.

Bobby always dreamed about trying a cock and this was so unreal. She guided his head squarely over Matt's cock and he slowly took it in. "I've got an idea!" She said, "would you eat my pussy, Matt?"

"God yes!" He moaned as she got up and peeled off her thong and crawled on top of him. She straddled his head lowering her wet pussy in front of his face while she leaned forward taking Jim in her mouth again. Matt began gleefully lapping away while Bobby kept sucking him like it was going out of style.

Genie started shaking in orgasm as Matt deeply ate her out, grinding herself into his face. Jim's body started jerking uncontrollably too, "I AM going to cum!" He gasped and she grabbed his ass pulling him deeper into her throat as he did. She swallowed every drop as she, too, shook with orgasm.

Bobby was still going to town on Matt as Genie rolled off and joined him again. "I want that thick cock of yours inside of me while I finish him off, Bobby. That ok with you Matt?" He nodded while Jim lay back, going limp and lighting a cigarette.

"Don't mind me," Jim said "you kids finish up your fun!"

Genie took Bobby's spot and continued working Matt over, presenting her dripping cunt in the air. Bobby pressed his cock into her. She was slick and tight as she was full on spit roasted between them. He reached forward, deep inside Genie and grasped the base of his friend's shaft and said "I want to feel you unload"

Almost immediately Matt did just that and Genie tensed up around Bobby's thrusting cock triggering his release as well.

They almost fell back off the couch, collapsing nude and exhausted, dripping in sweat and cum.

After a few silent minutes, catching their breath, Genie said "Thanks for showing a girl such a good time, boys!" They were all still in shock. Jim and Bobby quietly retreated to their bedrooms and told the other two they're welcome to crash on the couch. Genie snuggled up to Matt and they fell asleep right there.

Late the next morning, Matt woke up alone on the couch with a throw blanket over him. He sat up and hastily pulled on his clothes. Jim was reading at the kitchen table in the next room while Bobby was making coffee.

"Mornin' dude."

Matt stretched and scratched his head looking around at the aftermath of the party. "Did we... That happened, right?"

Genie came out of the bathroom with wet hair in a men's robe way too big for her. "Thanks for the robe Jim - mind if I get dressed in your room. Oh hi Matt!"

"Knock yourself out." Jim said.

Bobby handed Matt a coffee. "Bobby, you know I'm not..."

"Don't worry about it, bud. It's not a phase for me, but chalk it off to a bit of college experimentation for you. Won't mention it again unless you do... but I think everyone had a good time, no?"

"Mmmm hmmm" Jim affirmed while sipping his coffee, not looking up from the oaper.

"It... Was amazing." Matt replied as Genie came back out of Jim's room.

"It was! I want to thank you guys." She said with a smile. "Wanna walk back to campus, Matt?"

"Sure..." He said.

As they walked they didn't talk much but she was all smiles.

They got back to the doorms, which had split entrances for the men's and women's.

Before parting she stopped him. And said "you know, that was a lot of fun. I'm not always into stuff that crazy but I needed it."

"Yeah - same - but it was great."

"Well, if you'd like to grab a coffee next semester, look me up... if you promise you wont let that experience together bother you."

"Really?! I mean, yeah for sure." Matt said.

"Yeah" she giggled and headed for the door. "Oh, and in case you were wondering you won, actually. Yours was my favorite." And winked at him as the door closed.

Afterward:

Bobby continued exploring his bisexuality, dating around, but nothing was quite like that night.

Jim, a year ahead of the rest, graduated and moved to the city for a graphic design job and continued getting laid, playing lead guitar in his band.

Genie and Matt dated exclusively for the rest of their college years and moved in together immediately after. In their kinkiest moments she would remind him of that night, whispering in his ear, asking how good it felt getting stroked and sucked by Bobby and telling him about the feeling of his thick cock in her as she tasted Matt's cum the first time... It always drove him wild.

The guys drifted apart, a bit, but always kept loosely in touch.

A few years later Bobby got a text from Matt: "We're engaged!" With a picture of Genie's hand with a ring. He smiled and was midway through writing a reply "congra...." when his phone buzzed again - a message from Genie, following up with a picture of her ringed hand around Matt's cock... "You should come visit and help us celebrate 😘..."

...to be continued?

WMartin
WMartin
1 Followers