The Last Train Car

Story Info
She catches the eye of the dark eyed man heading past.
861 words
3.16
11.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met him on the train to the capitol. When he entered the car, he looked disheveled. His curly, dark hair enveloped his head making his vision slightly obscured every other step. Behind that hair lay dark eyes that seemed like Years of sleep depravation. His ever so slightly dismayed pupils stared off into nothingness, almost as if attempting to pierce into another dimension. He wore a lint and dog hair covered crushed velvet coat better than anyone wore anything, his shoulders holding the tightness of the coat at opposite ends.

There was no slouch in his walking physique. He marched forward in stark contrast to his stare, operating with confidence beholden to a man with a destination. His tight jeans containing a phallus as thick as a woman's wrist and pointing toward hell, stopping halfway down to his knee.

The flow of human movement stopped without his preparation, this caused him to almost topple forward, but stopped just short of impacting the man in front of him. That's when he turned his head to he left and noticed me.

My breasts were particularly full that morning, upholstered by a white cloth belt like a surgical bandage that wrapped around my flowing blue & white polka dotted sundress. Underneath were my baby blue boy shorts hidden from public gaze and my white slip on flats on the feet where the left foot bounces upon the available leg room with impunity amidst bender knee.

His look at he went from confusion to intentional quickly. It was hard to tell what went thru his mind, but it didn't seem like much. He looked over to see his path had been cleared and continued on with that same confidence.

I hadn't thought much of his wild eyed stare as we left toward our destination. It had in fact come back to in an instant as soon as I walked into the caboose to use the restroom. When I walked in to this last train car, I could almost feel the masculine energy push against my entrance. All of a sudden all eyes turned toward me. In the middle of this semi circle of sinister intent was the dark eyed man, his arms resting upon the top of the adjacent seats, akimbo in a dangerously inviting way.

He started me down as I approached, once I got close to him, he spread his legs to block my path. I learned he was blocking me when he opened his mouth to produce a voice that almost seemed comically raspy, as if he was intending to impersonate an old pervert.

"Where you headed?" He rhetorically inquired.

"I have to pee" I murmured.

He stared me down and I never felt more exposed, like his eyes could see thru my dress.

"Head's closed, bitch. Read the sign." He tossed a thumb behind him to a cuddly writer 'CLOSED' etched upon a sheet of 8x11 printer paper clearly showing some sort of spreadsheet print on the back. This had been slid between the doorknob and the door, awkwardly folded in half hot dog side to keep it from drooping over.

"O-Ok" I stumbled to express. I turned around and by the time I went to take my first brisk stride, a resistance had stopped my movement at the torso via my white belt. "You can go right here." the man said, who audibly I could tell had got up quickly and grabbed my white belt.

"Where" I asked as I heard a coffee Tim slide across the hardwood floor of the train. "Here" he said grunting as he shoved me onto the floor onto my hands. He lifted my dress and simultaneously removed my boy shorts.

Then the man stepped his legs into my vision, bent his knees and stared into my eyes. I then noticed his huge phallus was in his hand being pummeled with strokes. "Go!" He barked. I immediately started to urinate on the floor of this train, the shock of his demand had arrested my attempt at holding it and caused me to begin pissing vigorously.

As i was on all fours, I closed my eyes to avoid being present in this moment. He had proceeded to get up and all of a sudden, following a low grunt, I felt a warm & viscous drizzle of what I correctly guessed to be semen upon my face, then another, then with the man producing a elongated grunt, three more shots in succession had landed on the bridge of my nose, then two on my left cheek. I felt a thud on the top of my forehead and it was obvious the man slapped me with his dick like he was using a hammer.

I felt a slap upon my right butt cheek. "Get the fuck out." The man grunted, followed in close pursuit by the sounds of other men celebrating an accomplishment. I crawled out of this train car on all fours, panties missing, urine still moistening my vaginal lips and this stranger hot load drooling down my face. I left the train car more humiliate and sexually disturbed than I had ever felt before.