All Comments on 'The Last Word'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

True to the characters yet entirely new like we’re first meeting them — you succeeded beyond expectation. A simmering, seductive, intensely erotic piece from that first brief kiss “…careful and deliberate.” to the outrageously erotic sex scene(s) from couch to bed that morphed beautifully into love making. Damn, you’ve created two unforgettable characters. Must say that the scene you created around the prohibition bartending lesson was beyond seductive/tumescent — the “…simultaneously wild and sweet” kiss and how Moriah caressed Suzie’s neck simply orgasmic. Guess I’m a fan of your writing.

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Missed these two, thank you

toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

"It tasted like naked caresses -- bright and full of emotion."

Prose, I don't know how you manage to get better and better, but you do! Your writing is simply an excruciating pleasure. I love seeing these two lovers from different perspectives.

proseinagardenproseinagarden6 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your continued support! I love seeing your comments! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES