The Latex Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
Ansley begins her journey into her newfound fetish.
3.5k words
4.75
4.3k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: First Experiences

Over the next couple years, I found myself a little more than obsessed with latex. I wanted to try it so bad. I watched YouTube videos about it; people trying it for the first time, how to style it, how to put it on. I searched for images of models and celebrities wearing latex, studying the clothes and what types of garments I would want to try. I also found myself feeling a bit selfish about my newfound obsession as well; on one hand, I really wanted to discuss the prospects of latex clothing with Maria, especially since she's kinda the one that sent me down this path, but at the same time, I wanted to keep it to myself, and be the only one that would know as much as I did.

In my further ventures down the rabbit hole, I of course stumbled into the rather unsurprising realm of latex based porn as well. It wasn't exactly like I actively sought it out at first, but based on what I heard people talk about in their YouTube videos and written articles, it was only a matter of time before I had to look into it. I was mesmerized to say the least. When I would see those people in those videos wearing their sleek, sexy latex, and the pleasure they experienced during their activities with it had me even further sold on the idea. There was just one major hurdle I would have to pass first: latex clothes were fucking expensive.

Fast forward a few more years, and I was now a junior in college. I stayed relatively close to home, only going to the university a few hours upstate, while Maria ended up on the other side of the country on an athletic scholarship. We never kept up with each other as well after that, and needless to say, we kinda drifted apart. Fortunately, I had my roommate, Paige to fill in the gap.

We were roommates since our freshman year. We shared some interests in our classes, having similar majors, and we had surprisingly similar personalities for the most part. The only thing we didn't really share, however, was a sense of fashion. Paige was a lot more timid about her apparel choices, possibly lending to some shyness and self-esteem issues. She had a great body the would look equally good in some more form flattering items, but she preferred baggier clothes and sweats to anything that would ever show off her figure. She always seemed interested in the idea, though, as I noticed that she would always have a glint of silent curiosity in her eye whenever I'd leave the dorm wearing my PVC leggings, a leather skirt, or any other of a number of shiny pieces I had amassed in my collection. Occasionally, she'd even make a comment on how she liked the way it looked, although despite my repeated offers to let her try it out, she never accepted.

As for my first official experience with latex, it began in early January of my junior year. I was with Paige and some of our other friends in the student union talking about the possibility of going on a spring break vacation together. We all threw around some potential ideas, although most of them were shot down by more than a few people: Florida - too popular. New York - crappy weather. Mexico - too questionable, and likely expensive. Then someone suggested Las Vegas. At first, we were all a bit skeptical, but in the end, everything about it made sense. We were all legal drinking and gambling age, it gave us girls a chance to really let loose and enjoy the clubs together, the boys would love betting on the games, since the trip would line up with March Madness, not to mention the lights and the shows and the food. By the time we were five minutes into the conversation, we were all sold on the idea. All that was left to do was book the trip and prepare.

Almost as soon as we finalized our resort booking and airfare, Paige began talking about going out shopping and buying some new clothes for the trip. She asked about what we could wear to stand out, and casually mentioned the idea of borrowing some of my leather and PVC clothes for the trip. I appreciated the fact that she was willing to move out of her comfort zone a bit, and I came up with an even better idea.

"We should get some latex," I said.

"What?" Paige asked, "You mean like... rubber... latex?"

"Yeah," I explained, "I've been wanting to try it for a long time, and now seems like the perfect opportunity to pull the trigger. What else could look flashier in the flashiest city in the world?"

It was at that point that I opened up and spilled my entire story and desire for latex clothing to her. To my surprise, she listened to every word about my experiences and how they developed into this endless obsession to obtain what I though I never could, and we came to an agreement: we would both go on the hunt for some latex clothing that we could try on and wear out in Vegas together.

We searched for weeks; we went to two malls, a couple nearby sex shops, and numerous websites looking for good quality, but affordable latex pieces we could show off on our trip. About two weeks before the trip, we found a reputable seller that could get us our products in time for the trip, and we placed our order. We settled on matching pairs of latex leggings, and I placed them in the cart and ordered them, along with a couple bottles of dressing lube, and a special shining spray that we would need. It was game over for me then until the trip; for the next few weeks, I could think of nothing else but finally getting to try what I've wanted to wear for so long. Spring break couldn't come soon enough.

Three days before our departure, the RA of our residence hall handed me a box that had arrived while I was in class. My heart immediately began racing, as I knew exactly what was inside. I practically tore the box from the RA's hands and sprinted up the stairs with excitement.

"They're here!" I shouted to Paige as I burst through the door.

"Really?" Paige replied, excitedly. It got to the point where I was no longer sure who was more excited between the two of us. While I had been struggling to pay attention in my classes since I placed the order, Paige was the one that wouldn't stop talking about it. The last two weeks with her was all "I can't wait!" and "what's it gonna feel like?" and "should we try it on when it gets here?"

I set the box on the table and immediately tore into it. I removed some bubble wrap and some tissue paper until revealed what we were both so anxious to see: two pairs of black, shiny latex leggings. I pulled the first pair out and handed them to Paige, and pulled the other pair out for myself.

"My god, they're beautiful," I said. As I unfolded them and held them in my hands, my brain was already becoming overwhelmed by the sensory aspect of it. The smell was intoxicating, the way it felt to finally hold them was heavenly, and the sounds the latex made as it flopped around was breathtaking. As far as I was concerned, there was only one logical thing to do, and apparently Paige and I were on the same wavelength about it...

"Well, should we try them on now?" She said?

"Absolutely," I answered. We took some deep breaths and built up the courage to finally put it on for the first time. Opened my dresser drawer and pulled out the two bottles of lube and handed one to Paige. "Alright, we lube ourselves up really good, and the inside of the leggings, and they should slide on relativeley easily," I said.

"Got it."

"You want the bathroom or the bedroom?" I asked.

"I'll do the bedroom," Paige said.

"Alright, good luck," I said as I turned to enter the bathroom to change.

"Oh, Ansley, one more thing," Paige added, "are we going with or without panties for this?"

"I'm going without panties, but you can do what's comfortable," I answered. There was no way I was going to go into this with panties on; from what I've seen in my research, the latex would tight enough that any panties would be too visible. Plus, I heard that it would feel more comfortable without.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and pulled my lambskin pants off, along with my red, satin panties. I squirted a bit of lube down each leg of the latex, spreading it around the best I could before rubbing a healthy dose on my feet, legs, and around my butt and crotch. After that, it was time for the moment of truth. I slid the latex around my feet and calves. I must have used enough lube, because it didn't feel nearly as sticky to put on as I was expecting. But the time I made it halfway up my legs, I was beginning to realize just how tight the leggings would be. As I pulled them up my thighs, my legs were starting to feel very warm and cozy, like I was being hugged all over. The hardest part was pulling the remainder of the latex up around my butt. It's not like I was overly big in that region at all, but despite being rubber, the latex just didn't want to stretch that easily.

Once everything was on and smoothed over, I checked it out in the mirror. It looked soooo hot. The leggings were not super shiny yet, as I didn't use any of the shiner yet, but they still looked and felt incredibly sexy; and I do mean it when I say they felt sexy. Even though my legs were completely covered, they felt like they were even more exposed than ever. The touch of my fingers felt so much more intense, I could feel the air moving over my legs in a way I've never felt wearing anything else before, and the feeling of the lubed up fabric sliding across my skin made everything feel so tingly in the best way. While I had remained willfully ignorant of the sexual implications of clothing like this up until that point, I was no longer able to ignore it. I was beginning to feel a certain wetness, and it wasn't sweat.

Once I got a hold of myself after basking in the wonder of wearing the latex for the first time, I decided I should go check on Paige and see how she was doing. I exited the bathroom and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Hey, Paige," I said through the door, "how's it going in there?"

"Good, I think," she responded.

"Did you get them on?"

"It took a while, but yeah."

"That's good. Can I come in?"

"Sure."

I turned the doorknob and entered the bedroom. When I opened the door, I finally discovered I was right about what I had suspected all along: Paige had an absolutely incredible body that she regularly hid from everyone, including me. She stripped herself down to a sports bra, that showed off her torso and perky breasts more than she probably thought, and the tight latex leggings looked like they were painted on to her slender, well shaped legs.

"Wow, girl, you look hot!" I said.

"So do you," Paige replied with a coy tone, clearly embarrassed about looking so exposed.

I walked up to her and examined her body, paying special attention to the latex on her legs. I placed my hands on her hips and rubbed them around on the leggings, sliding them back a bit with the residual lube toward her pert ass. I gave it a small squeeze and she shuddered a bit.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just... everything feels like it's cranked up to eleven. Every touch."

"I know," I said, "it feels awesome, doesn't it?"

"I mean... maybe?" She pondered.

I sat down on her bed and pulled her down to sit next to me, and I placed my hand on her thigh, slowly rubbing it around on the latex. "Doesn't that feel so... ethereal?"

"Maybe a bit," she said, "I'm still getting used to it."

"Well, you got about a week to get used to it, so we might as well start now," I suggested.

"Can I feel yours?" She asked.

"Of course," I said. I wasn't about to say no to allowing her to touch my latex. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the sensation, but something about another person's touch just made it feel so much more exhilarating.

Paige reached out to my thigh with a shaky hand and gently grazed it with her fingers. The sensual tingle I felt as she did was like no other. I reciprocated the action, dragging my finger lightly across her leg. She shuddered ever so slightly. She found the courage to be more deliberate about her touches and rubs, and began squeezing my thighs a bit, feeling its shiny, rubber coating, and venturing further from the small patch she started on. I traced her leg down to her knee, and she followed suit. I traced her leg from her knee all the way back up to her hip; I felt a certain thrill as she did the same. We went back and forth in silence, tracing, rubbing, squeezing, until I finally got a little extra courageous; a burst of adrenaline rushed through me as I knew my next action could either bring us closer, or potentially scare Paige away forever. I pressed my fingers into her knee, and ran them all the way up to her hip, then changed direction, and brought them just under her belly button, and finally finishing by sliding them down between her legs, pressing slightly against her latex clad clit. The sudden jolt that moved through her as I did was so strong, it shook the bed and sent it sliding across the floor a couple inches.

"I'm sorry," I said immediately, "I didn't mean to overstep."

"You didn't," Paige assured me, "it just felt so... intense. It's like I feel everything more through the latex than if I was naked."

"It does kinda seem that way, doesn't it," I replied, "I don't know about you, but I like it. Something about that feeling is so... exciting."

"Ansley," Paige said, giving me some real big puppy dog eyes, "Can you please touch me there again? I want to really feel it."

My heart fluttered in my chest. I couldn't believe what was actually happening. Here I thought I was going to scare this girl away for good, and now she was practically asking me to finger her through the rubber leggings she was initially hesitant about. I was completely speechless; the only answer I could give was a simple action, and I did place my fingers back over her rubber clad pussy and begin rubbing and pressing into it. I felt her body jolt again, and her breathing increase; she was clearly enjoying it.

In a shocking turn of events, she began returning the favor. As I slowly rubbed her delicate clit, she leaned over, dropped her head on my shoulder, and began teasing me between my latex covered legs as well. I admit, there was a part of me that was always a bit of a horny girl, and I was never oblivious to the inherent sexual implications associated with latex and other shiny clothes, but to really experience that rush of pleasure accentuated by the latex was a feeling I would quickly find myself addicted to; I couldn't help but close my eyes and take it all in. And just when I thought it wasn't going to get any better, when I believed we wouldn't go any further, Paige seized the opportunity to turn my head toward her, and press her soft, warm lips into mine. While I never did consider myself a lesbian, or even bisexual, I have to admit that it felt so right. I kissed a girl, I liked it, and I never would have thought it would go any further.

"Can you do something else for me, Ansley?" Paige asked.

"Of course I can, Paige, what would you like?"

"Well... I never meant to snoop..." Paige started, "But I know you keep a vibrator in the back of your nightstand drawer, and... well... I kinda want to feel it... you know... with the latex."

I gave her a wide smile and reached over to the drawer to pull out the long, silicone toy that she spoke of. I admit, I was certainly curious about how the sensations would feel myself, and I was already planning to find out when I was alone next, but this would be better. I clicked the button on the back of the toy until it was buzzing at a medium speed, and teased her by approaching her waiting pussy so very slowly. There was no hiding the look of eager thrill in her eyes; this girl, who probably still had her virginity, and likely never truly masturbated before, was about to feel how amplified her latex skin would make this sexual massage, and I couldn't be more excited to find out with her.

I approached her leg with the buzzing toy and lightly pressed it against her thigh. Her eyes lit up brighter than I've ever seen them before.

"How does that feel, Babe?" I asked. Babe - that sounded weird coming out of my mouth, at least to another woman, but it just felt appropriate.

"My god, I can feel it everywhere!" she said, rubbing her hands on her legs.

"Do you want me to move it closer?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

I obliged. I teasingly moved the vibrator further up her thigh and closer to her waiting, latex-clad clit. I could hear her heart rate increase as it got closer, and then the loud gasp when it finally made contact.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh..." she moaned.

I shifted the toy around a bit until I found the sweet spot that made her squeeze her legs. Her moans halted, and her respiration increased. As I continued to press the vibrator into her, it was clear that she was shifting from reacting to the new sensation to seeking more.

"Mmmmmm... Ansley... leave it there..." she mumbled. I gave her a naughty smile as her eyes began to roll back a bit. Her deep breaths reverted back to drawn out moans, and then to a desperate panting. I turned the dial on the toy as high as it would go and pressed it deep into her shiny, black crotch. Her body dropped backward onto the bed, and her quick panting became more forceful and increasingly vocal.

I temporarily offered her some relief as I shifted my body. I placed my knees on either side of her hips, and straddled her pelvic region. I placed the vibrator against her once more, leaning forward until our chests were touching, and thrusted my own crotch against hers, sharing the intensely buzzing toy. I became washed over with pleasure almost as quickly as she did as we were grinding against each other, moaning and grunting. She kissed and lapped at my neck while I nibbled on her ear lobe. I pondered without concern about what our neighbors below were thinking as the bed creaked, and it was only when Paige started belting out fully fledged screams that I began to worry we might get in trouble.

After an intense pair of orgasms, we shut off the toy and let ourselves calm down for a bit.

"Well, Paige, what did you think?" I asked.

"It felt so good," she said, "do you feel like that in all your tight, shiny clothes?"

I blushed a bit, as I was unprepared for such a question. "Sometimes," I admitted; there was no point in lying, "but it's never felt quite as good as it did with the latex though."

"I see," Paige nodded. "I think it might be time to take this off, though," she said, "I'm sweating so bad now."

"Agreed." I didn't realize just how sweaty we got until she said something. The leggings didn't feel much different since they were coated with lube in the first place, but I was definitely dripping sweat from my neck and forehead, and I'm sure the mix of lube and sweat on my legs would be nice and gross.

We went in our separate rooms again and peeled our sweaty latex leggings off and washed them up nice. As good of a time as we had, we shared a mutual concern that we might get too carried away again, and put the latex away until our trip.