The Latex Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
Ansley decides to try wearing latex for a date.
2.6k words
4.77
4.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Date Night

A common topic of discussion for me when it comes to my experiences with latex is how it has affected my dating life. It may surprise you to know that it's one of those things that rarely gets approached when it comes to dating for me. I never did a whole lot of dating through college, and any intimate fun I had was usually in the form of a one night stand. It's true, I definitely had a reputation for sleeping around and being one of the many "easy" girls on campus, but I enjoyed it; I liked the thrill. Latex, however, was rarely a part of that. I've certainly done my rounds with leather and vinyl, in fact, that was pretty much how I got any guy I wanted in bed, but the latex was much more of a private thing for me, at least until I met Brandon. He ended up becoming the first guy to ever see and experience me wearing latex clothing (not including the things that stay in Vegas; wink, wink); and to top it off, it was on the first date!

Our meeting wasn't exactly out of the ordinary at all, it was pretty typical for two 24 year-olds. I was out with some friends one night at a rather nice cocktail lounge. I first noticed Brandon when I walked in. He was at a table in the corner with a couple guys chatting away, but I noticed his head look up at me as soon as I walked through the door. Thus far, he's never confirmed it to me, but I assume it was the tight leather pants and satin crop top that caught his attention that night. At some point, I went up to the bar to get myself another drink, and he scooted himself up to me as I was getting ready to pay, and placed his money on the bar on my behalf. It was a nice gesture, of course, so when he wanted to chat for a bit, I obliged. We hit it off fairly quickly, and by the time the girls were ready to go for the night, he had asked me out on a date. I agreed, and we exchanged numbers and settled on a day a few weeks later.

As soon as Paige heard the news, she was dying to know what Brandon was like.

"I mean, he's kinda quiet, but he's definitely a nice guy," I said, "I don't really know what more to offer yet, we haven't even been on the first date."

"I know, I just can't help myself, I'm curious," Paige replied.

"That's because you're never comfortable putting yourself out there in the first place."

Two weeks go by and the date night finally approaches. It admittedly came up quicker than I expected, and when Brandon sent me a text letting me know the restaurant he had picked out, I began frantically searching my closet for something to wear. And of course, unbeknownst to me at the time whether it would be a blessing or a curse, Paige just happened to show up as I was freaking out in my closet.

"Ansley? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Mostly," I said, "except I have no idea what to wear for this date."

"I see," she replied. "Go with something shiny, that will set a hot first impression," she suggested.

"I don't know," I said, "I'd like to try dressing somewhat normal, at least for a first date."

"But shiny clothes ARE normal for you."

"I guess..." I pondered, "and... he was definitely admiring my leather pants the night we met, but... I don't know if I want to do the leather twice."

"Wear latex then," Paige said, very matter-of-factly, "isn't that your favorite thing now anyway?"

"Seriously?" I say, "Don't you think that's a little... aggressive?"

"I mean, I suppose it could be, but you did say he liked the leather; how much different could it be?"

"I guess, but then what do I go with? I have the leggings, which I guess could work. I feel like either of the two skirts would look too slutty, and the catsuit definitely is not something I could consider dinner appropriate. I guess I could try the new dress I haven't worn yet."

"You got a new dress?" Paige asked.

"Yeah." I answered. I reached back into the closet and shuffled around for a garment bag containing the new dress I had recently bought. I pulled it out, unzipped the garment bag, and revealed a shiny, sky blue dress with thin shoulder straps and a hemline that went to about mid thigh.

"Wow! That's cute," Paige said, "that would be perfect for your date."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Why not? It's sexy, it's tight, it's shiny... it's something other than black or red, which you seem to have a lot of."

"But do you think it's good for a date? I don't want to scare him off, or look too trashy."

"You won't. It will look very sleek. And if for some reason you do scare him off, it's not exactly like you can't get your fix with any other guy you want around here like you usually do."

"I suppose."

It took a few more minutes of convincing, but I eventually gave in. It's not like I wouldn't have anyway, probably; why would I give up a chance to wear latex, after all. I stripped down and slipped into the dress, with the assistance of some lube, of course. I pulled it up and got it zipped up and waited for my time to depart.

When I got to the restaurant, I headed inside and waited for Brandon to arrive. As I sat in the waiting area, I noticed myself receiving some stares. It's not like I wasn't used to it. With the variety and frequency in which I wear shiny clothes, I've come to expect it, and even enjoy it. Every couple of minutes or so, the door would open and someone would walk in. I turned my head to look each time until I finally saw Brandon walk in, and I stood up to greet him.

"Hey, you," I said, walking up to him.

"Hey, Ansley, I'm so sorry I'm late," he said, "traffic is awful right now."

"It's okay, I figured it might be."

"Wow," he said, jaw hanging a bit as he stared at me, "you look incredible."

"Thanks," I said, "Shall we get ourselves a seat?"

Brandon nodded, and we went up to the desk where the hostess took us to our table.

It is here that I'd like to say our date was exceptionally interesting and that it was a real, edge-of-your-seat ride, but far from it. That's not to say it didn't go well, it certainly did, it was just very vanilla; exactly the way you would expect a first date to do. Even when I thought or even hoped my dress might become a topic of discussion, it never did. At least, it didn't until after dinner. Once we finished our meal, and Brandon took care of the bill, we headed out the door, where Brandon offered to take me "for a drive" with him.

I figured there couldn't be much harm in it; I know some people probably would have freaked out with safety concerns and all that, but after getting to know him for the evening, there didn't seem to be anything off with him, so I figured why not.

"So, I hope you had a good dinner tonight," Brandon said.

"I absolutely did," I said, "I'm not typically much of a seafood person, but that marlin was some of the best fish I ever had."

"I know. They catch of the day changes from time to time, but nothing ever tops the marlin."

"So... did YOU enjoy our time together?"

"I did, and I still am," he said.

"That's good. I'm glad I can at least keep you interested."

"I love your dress, by the way," he said, "it's been hard to stop looking at it."

"I can tell," I smiled, "You've been staring at it since you got to the restaurant."

"I know... sorry."

"Oh, don't be," I said, "I'd stare too."

"So... did you wanna come to my place for a bit?" He asked, "I'll take you back to your car afterward. And it's okay if you don't want to."

I knew the question would pop up eventually. I kinda hoped it would, actually. As hard of a time as he was having not staring at my shiny blue dress, I was having equal difficulty not noticing that he had a growing bulge straining in his pants. Clearly somebody liked me as much as I hoped, and I was looking forward to what we could do together.

"Sure, we can do that. Maybe we can have some fun," I teased, placing a finger lightly on his thigh for a moment.

We arrived at his place and we got out of the car and headed up to his apartment. We took our shoes off and we walked into his little living room where he stared me up and down for a long few seconds.

"God, that dress looks amazing on you," he repeated.

"Thanks," I said with a smile."

"Can... Can I touch it?"

"If you want," I said. Of course I wasn't going to tell him no. He reached out with a trembling hand and placed it on my waist, his other hand followed. He slid his hands back to my ass, and then up toward my chest before letting go.

"It's so smooth," he said, "and... slippery."

"Ha, there's probably still a bit of lube on it," I informed him.

"Can I confess something to you?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Of course."

"Okay..." Brandon said. He looked down at the floor for a few seconds before finally deciding to spill his confession to me. "It's been a fantasy of mine for so long to be with a girl that would actually wear latex clothes," he said, "I just never thought it would be you."

"Really?" I replied.

"Sorry... if that seems weird at all."

"No, it's not." I told him. I grabbed his hand and gave it a tight, reassuring squeeze before guiding it back to my hip. "But maybe, if you want to, we can head to the bedroom, and you can touch it as much as you want," I said, noticing his growing bulge in his pants again, "and with whatever you want."

Without a word, he led me to his bedroom and I sat on the bed in front of him. As he touched my shoulders, I reached out slyly unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped his fly. As he pulled his hands back and reached to take off his shirt, his jeans fell to the floor around his ankles. His shirt came off, leaving him in just his boxers. Without warning he suddenly tackled me to the bed, straddling my torso with a knee on each side of my body, and grinding against me.

"Oh, wow!" I said, "you really are into this."

"I can't help it," he said and he tucked his arms under my body, squeezing me as he thrusted his hips forward along my belly, "I've just never been able to feel like this before."

"Hmmmm. Maybe I can help a bit," I said. I grabbed his body to stop his motion for a moment, and reached up to his waist. I hooked my fingers into the elastic band of his boxers and gently slid them down his thighs, freeing his very stiff member. He let them slide down to his ankles and kicked them off. I slowly closed my hand around his throbbing cock, eager to know what it felt like, and slowly gave it a couple pumps as his body shivered with pleasure. "I bet you want to know my dress feels like there, don't you..." I smirked.

"Y-yeah."

I pulled his body back down against mine and let him go to town. "Then grind it on me," I said, "grind it on me and don't stop until you finish." I'd certainly be lying if I said he didn't do exactly as he was told.

He pressed his whole body up against mine. The sensation of his warm, stiff dick pressed against my belly was as arousing for me as it was for him. The residual lube on my dress left over from when I first dressed and shined it for the evening allowed his member to glide effortlessly over the smooth rubber. He humped and humped the sky blue latex stretched over my belly, grunting and groaning as he did. As he went on, the friction (or lack thereof) of him sliding back and forth on me began shifting my dress with it in a way that was stimulating my already aroused tits and it was filling me with a continuous tingling sensation that felt almost as good as my latex leggings against my pussy.

Brandon was getting more frantic with his thrusts and his humps, and I knew it was only a matter of time before he would end up splooging all over my dress; not that I minded, of course, it would be conveniently easy to clean up at least. It was like he read my too, as soon as my thoughts about his mess concluded, he squeezed my body tight, and I felt a growing warm spot on my belly from his fresh, hot cum. His body twitched and shuddered, and each time it did, I felt the warm spot get bigger.

When he finally calmed down enough and stopped twitching, he rolled off of me. We both looked down at my dress where he came and admired the artwork. It was EVERYWHERE! Most of his massive load was contained within some mild wrinkles and folds within the dress, but it sure spread wide. Almost my whole stomach was now white. Some made it as far up as my chest, and there was several thick drops running down my sides.

"Wow... I'm sorry," Brandon said, "I didn't mean to make such a mess."

"It's okay," I said, "I love it. And it will be easy to clean."

"Are your sure?" he asked, "that's a lot."

"It's latex, it will just wipe of. And if it doesn't..." I smiled at him, "then the stain will forever remind me of the good time you had."

"Okay."

I looked on me in awe as I scooped up a large glop of his cum with my finger and poked it into my mouth. "So, how did it feel, Brandon?"

"So good. I think it was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Really?" I said, more as an acknowledgement than a question, "Well," I paused, scooping another glob of his cum into my mouth, "If it felt that good, and you continue to deliver like this, I'll just have to wear latex for you more often."

"You have other latex too?"

"Hell yeah. I love it," I said, "I have leggings, skirts, shirts, lingerie. I have a lot of leather and vinyl too, if that's your thing."

"It's... uhhh... it's definitely my thing," Brandon stuttered. I gave him what I think may have been the naughtiest smile of my life. "Ansley," he continued, "is this all a dream, because this is what I had been dreaming about for so long."

"Well, put it this way, Brandon," I said, "even if, for some reason, this doesn't work out, I'll always let you get a shiny fix from me."

So that's the story of my first time wearing latex in my dating life. We've sorta been in an open relationship ever since. Sometimes we're with other people, sometimes not, but we always know we have each other for a good time.