The Latex Diary Ch. 05

Story Info
Ansley gets used for a public product demonstration.
2.7k words
4.68
5.9k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The Cum Show

So we've discussed the beginnings of my fetish. I've talked about my first true experience with latex clothes, we've gone over some of my favorite things, and what my dating and bedroom fun is like now that latex is involved, and one of the most the questions I tend to get after going though all of that: "But Ansley, what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?" Now that's a fair question. I could think of a lot of things, hell, I bet your thinking some of the stories I already told were pretty high in the kinky category already, but when I think about that question, there is one incident in particular that come to mind. With that said, enjoy a retelling of possibly the kinkiest moment I've ever had the pleasure of taking part in.

It happened when I was out in Los Angeles one summer. Brandon and I went out there for a week to take in the sights and sounds of Hollywood. While the main attraction of the trip was see Hollywood Boulevard, Santa Monica Beach, Beverly Hills and all that, there did happen to be a motive behind the specific week we had chosen to go there. Apparently, while getting lost in his own kinky google searches, Brandon accidentally stumbled across an advertisement for a fetish convention that was taking place when we went. He brought it up to me, and of course I was more than a little interested in checking it out. We both decided we were interested enough to check it out and came up with a plan to see the other main attractions in LA as well, since we were already going to be there anyway, but of course, the main attraction would be the convention.

When the day of our departure finally came, I spent our wait time at the airport looking through all the details of the convention, and discussing them with Brandon as discretely as I could. I was enamored with all the different things that were going to be there. There would be vendors and designers of new toys, several vendors selling latex apparel, which of course I was excited about. There was going to be meet and greets with models and porn stars, demonstrations, which was intriguing, and the list went on and on.

Upon our arrival, our first couple days were spent exploring the city. We took a tour of one of the film studios, went to the beach, and basically made a list of things we wanted to revisit later. But on our third day in, it was time for us to prepare for the real main attraction.

I was so excited for the day that I ended up barely sleeping and waking up sever hours before we even had to leave, and as soon as I got up, I was already getting ready. I debated on what to wear. I wanted to get all dressed up in some latex, but then I decided that if I found something I really wanted to buy, that I was just going to want to put it on right away, so I opted to go with something quicker to put on and easier to take off if needed, and settled on my tightest pair of red leather pants and a black, PVC corset. I threw on a pair of latex panties for good measure, and continued on with my makeup. I caught Brandon staring at me the whole time I was getting ready, clearly struggle to keep himself from rubbing his dick as I dressed in my shiny attire.

I found myself shocked, a bit, by the scale of the place. I was expecting the convention to be much more underground considering the content and subject matter, but it was very much a known thing going on and in a very public area in the city. We walked through the maze of corridors in the convention center until we got to our destination; each sign we passed showing the convention and pointing to the location was accompanied by at least one sign stating some version of "absolutely no one under 18 admitted," which obviously was not a bad thing.

The place was massive. When we got it, there was no way of determining where we should even start. We ended up just picking a direction and going with it, stopping at each booth containing something we found interesting. We listened to some Q&As about new products and new porn films, there were OnlyFans models doing live streams. We of course had to stop so Brandon could get a picture with some porn stars. There were all kinds of people in attendance showing off their own fetishes as well; girls and guys dressed up in their skimpiest outfits, girls walking around with strap-ons, both genders leading around faceless slaves and 'pets'.

Then we finally reached the part I was waiting for: the fetish clothing vendors, particularly latex. It was amazing to see the things they sold, but one vendor had me in awe with a black, latex catsuit that I just had to have. It was so smooth to look at. It was shiny, nearly seamless, and had a zipper that only ran down to the lower back. I needed it. I talked to the seller, and he got my specific measurements, noting that he happened to have one there that was perfectly sized to me. My excitement was through the roof as I watched him search through a box for the suit he mentioned. He pulled it out, still wrapped up in its original plastic. It ended up being exceptionally expensive, but it was well worth it, and I was practically throwing my credit card at him before he even went digging for the suit.

Brandon almost lost me in the crowds as I immediately took off looking for a place to change. I found a booth set up near one of the corners specifically labeled as a changing station, and I darted inside. I stripped down naked and packed my original clothes into the larger bag I had brought with me. I pulled out a couple bottles of the dressing lube that I brought along for such an occasion, and frantically began dousing myself in it. I carefully but quickly, or as quickly as I could, pulled the latex over my body. I put my feet into the legs and slowly slid the latex up over my lubed up skin. I pulled it up around my butt and hips. When it was about halfway up my back, I started fitting it around my arms, struggling a bit as there were apparently some spots I did not lube up very well. Once everything was on, I reached behind me and zipped it up. Conveniently, there was a mirror in the stall that I could not ignore, and stared at my reflection. God, I looked so hot, and the suit fit better than I ever would have expected. All that was left to do was shine it up, so it's a good thing I happened to have my latex shiner and a small rag with me too.

When I came out of the stall, it seems that Brandon did eventually figure out where I went, as he was waiting for me.

"Holy shit, you look so good in that," he said.

"I know. I love it."

"How does it feel?"

"So tight, so sexy, it's already got me feeling so horny and so tingly."

He gave me a big hug, and I felt his cock stiffen against my leg. And he wasn't so subtle about the couple quick thrusts he gave me while in the process. I got a number of approving stares as we continued walking through the aisles.

We eventually stopped at a booth that looked exceptionally intriguing. It appeared to be one that exhibiting multiple different things based on the wide selection of toys, the handcuffs, the rack of DVDs, and... the giant metal X...? At the time, there wasn't really anyone hanging around the booth, so I decided to ask one of the vendors running it what was going on.

"We have a lot of different product demonstrations," the vendor said, "granted most of them are pretty self explanatory anyway, but some people like a show." He had a very prominent accent, but I couldn't quite place where he was from.

"So what's with the giant metal X?" I asked.

"A new toy to add to your dungeon, perhaps," he said, "could I offer you a quick demonstration? Based on your attire, I would expect that you would enjoy this very much."

"I mean... okay... I guess." I replied. The man grabbed my hand very gently and led be into the booth. As I walked with him, I looked back at Brandon, who was giving me a wide smile, clearly eager to see what would happen. The man brought me up to the X and spun me around, ushering me back against it.

"So as you can tell," the vendor said, bending down and locking a pair of cold, metal cuffs to my ankles, "this is a bondage device. It is entirely hollow aluminum, and is made to collapse to fit in this three foot by three foot box here." he pointed to a nice looking black case next to us, and I struggled to see how this structure that stretched taller than me would collapse down that small. "It's not the lightest thing in the world, but it is made to be transportable if you so desired.

Once my ankles were locker in place, he lifted my arms up, one at a time, and began shackling them to the upper portions of the aluminum X. Once Both arms were in, all four limbs were locked in and I couldn't move. He then turned a knob behind me and the X began tilting back, until my body was pointed up at a 45 degree angle.

"So how does it feel?" Brandon asked.

"It's okay," I said, "A bit uncomfortable."

"Good," the vendor replied, "It's not supposed to be comfortable."

I looked down the best I could and noticed that an audience was starting to gather at the booth. I wasn't sure whether to be happy, scared, or horny... or all three.

"Have you much experience with BDSM?" the vendor asked, "you dress like a domme, but you certainly have a submissive demeanor about you."

"You could call me a switch," I said, "I do enjoy being on both sides."

"Then you'll enjoy the next part of our demonstration," he said.

He went to the table full of various dildos, vibrators, and strap-ons, and returned with a odd looking, pistol shaped device. Based on the bright green silicon head on it, it was clearly a vibrator.

"What's that?" I asked. I noticed that the audience at the booth had grown even larger.

"This is the newest vibrator on our product line," the vendor said with a raised voice; it was clear he was addressing the growing audience more than me. "We call it the Mind Melter 2000." Some people in the audience laughed, hell, even I had a hard time taking the name seriously. "Preliminary testing has, so far, proven it to be the strongest vibrator on the market; guaranteed to make any woman scream, and guaranteed to make ALMOST any woman squirt. Observe."

My already intense excitement grew, along with my nervousness; I'm never one to shy away from a good dose of vibrator play, but I also wasn't intending to be used for a product pitch either. The vendor walked up next to me and positioned himself between my spread legs. I saw him push a button for the vibrator, and it clicked on. Oddly, rather than a distinct buzzing or vibrating sound you typically hear, it was more of a constant humming noise. He slowly brought the humming tip of the pistol shaped toy up to my waiting, latex-clad pussy, and the closer he got, the slower he moved; such a tease. He was within inches. I waited for what seemed like an eternity, and I let out a quick scream as soon as he finally made contact.

I was completely unprepared for the utter intensity of the toy; the second it touched me, my body tried its hardest to squirm around, but the shackled on the big, metal X kept me from moving. It was without any doubt the strongest vibe I have ever felt, and of course, the way the latex amplified my sense of touch only made it stronger. I don't know if it was the restraints, the vibe, the latex, the fact that I was super horny up to this point, or just all of the above, but I don't think I was writhing around from that thing for thirty seconds before I was already on the verge of orgasm. Within about a minute, I was screaming in ecstasy as the toy overtook me. Through my burred out vision, I could tell some of the audience was clapping. Brandon, of course, had a massive smile on his face, and a massive hard on, and anyone else was just watching in awe.

The vendor pulled the toy a way for a moment. I assumed he had made his point and that he was about to put it away, but I was wrong. He pressed it right back up against me after I came down a bit, and riled my body up for orgasm number two. It felt just as good as the first, and my throat was already starting to hurt from the screams he was extracting from me. I yelled, and squirmed the best I could, seeking relief while also wanting more. For a short moment, it felt as though all my senses retreated for a moment while my body was craving more. I just had two of the strongest orgasms I had ever felt, and it just wasn't enough. "Don't stop..." I said. The vendor listened. He pressed the toy against me one last time, and this time, he wouldn't let up.

All my senses came back in full force as he held the vibrator against my pussy. Once again, everything was turning into a blur. I could feel myself screaming, but the sensations was so intense that I could barely hear it. My body desperately tried to break free, but the big metal X just wouldn't allow it. Then, a new sensation hit me. The never ending vibrations began moving though my entire body, making everything tingly. I felt my pussy get hot, and all my muscles down there began pulsing. With each pulsing contraction, the warmth from my pussy began spreading more and more. Up my belly a bit, around my waist, and down my legs. And the intensity just would not stop.

When it was finally over, everything was wet. I felt sweaty, my face was soaked in tears, and I understood why my pussy was feeling so warm. For the first time in my life, I had actually squirted, and I squirted all over the inside of my new catsuit. The vendor lowered the big aluminum X and unshackled me. My feet stepped down into the puddles of my own squirt that leaked from the legs of the catsuit. I hobbled my half numb body over to Brandon, and he squeezed me so tight; I don't know if it was just the reaction of my overstimulated body, or the juxtaposition of his touch after the my little orgasm torture session, but it was the most tender hug I had ever experienced.

That forever changed me, and probably for the better. Over the course of about twenty minutes of my life, I purchased my first (and still favorite) late catsuit, I was chained up to an apparatus I could not escape for sexual gratification, I had multiple public orgasms, and I squirted for the first time; and they were all things I would do again. Looking back on the situation, that vendor definitely had some experience with vibrator torture. According to Brandon, the only reason he stop was because I was literally begging him to; something I have no memory of, likely because of how awesome everything felt. Sometimes I still wonder what would happen if he still didn't stop. Hopefully I'll find out one day.