The Latex Diary Ch. 04

Story Info
Ansley has an encounter with a dominatrix.
2.5k words
4.7
4.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Bedroom Fun

Well, so far you've gotten a little sneak peak at my bedroom life when it comes to my latex fetish, but let's be honest, that was just a first date, and while it was fun, it was far from what my bedroom routines have become over time. Like I stated before, Brandon and I do have what we're calling an open relationship. Although that relationship is somewhat one-sided in that I'm usually the one with other people more than he is, we still reap our own benefits from it.

For starters, there was I time a time where I never would have considered myself bisexual; I really only ever into boys for the most part, and for the longest time, I had myself convinced that my moment with Paige back in college was the result of curiosity and impulse - more of a reaction to the sensuality of the latex rather than a thing - but alas, the desire for more never really left me. That being said, I sought out experiences with other women who showed interest, as well as other men. Needless to say, whenever a woman was involved, Brandon was always eager to for a threesome. Not that I blame him, two women in latex is, of course, better than one. And I've noticed he becomes a bit intrigued when I happen to bring another guy home as well. I've found he likes to film me fucking another guy and I've caught him using it as jerk-off material more than a few times.

Brandon's other preferred bedroom encounter, I've noticed, also tends to include more than one guy as well. It seems that although he was hesitant at first to admit it, he enjoys a good latex bukkake session as much as I do. I think my black catsuit still has some stains from the last time we had one. But what can I say, there's a certain thrill with being tied to the bed with no escape and having multiple guys squirt their load all over me and paint me white.

Speaking of being tied up, that seems to be another thing I've come to enjoy. I think one of the greatest things about latex, especially in the bedroom, is how quickly it can shift your personality and appearance, especially on opposite ends of the spectrum. I love the feeling of absolute power I get when I slip into a catsuit, or a nice, tight, black dress; I'll put it on, and I immediately feel my dominant side come to shine. It gives me all the leverage I need to get exactly what I want, especially from Brandon. We don't tread into the hardcore BDSM territory or anything like that; Brandon isn't much a fan, and I certainly never understood the desire for things like pain during sex, but light (or heavy) bondage does prove for a bit of fun. On the other hand, if I find myself feeling more in a submissive kind of mood, it amazes me how quickly the right selection of latex can make me feel so compliant and innocent. That also tends to be what I find with a lot of the women I bring home. More often than not, I manage to lure them in with my outfits and my offer to fulfill their curiosities about latex by letting them wear it for the first time, and almost every time, I see that same glimmer of innocence in their eyes that I saw when Paige wore her latex for the first time. Maybe it's the seemingly unapproachable nature of the material, or the intimacy and provocativeness of having to be lubed up completely before putting it on. Either way, toying with a submissive girl wearing latex for the first time has certainly become one of my favorite bedroom activities, and one of Brandon's too.

Then there was one girl who completely turned the tables on me. I met her at a bar one night while she was bar tending. I noticed her wearing some very shiny, black PVC pants when I got up to order my drink, and we eventually started chatting. Her name was Lexa, and it turned out that she shared my passion for latex clothing. At the time, I wasn't exactly expecting to have such an encounter that night, but it's like she used her own seductive power to lure me into a "good time" at her place, and that's when I got roped into some crazy shit.

After her shift, I followed her to her place. I'm still not sure exactly what kind of job she has, but I know bar tending can't be her only source of income funding her reasonably sized house for a single woman. We sat in her living room for a short while, discussing some deeper details about our shared fetish that we weren't too keen on letting everyone at the bar know. Mostly it was just a question and answer session, much like the above list I went through for myself. She eventually popped the question of whether I wanted to get dressed up in some latex, and that's when I found out what I was really in for.

We arrived at her large, walk-in closet where I noticed an entire wall dedicated to latex. I thought my collection was big, but she had everything: skirts, dresses, bodysuits, leggings, pants, tops, underwear, and plenty of extra kinky looking pieces that I've never seen anywhere before. To top it off, she had this stuff in almost every color in the rainbow, including some multi-color and tie-dye styles. I ended up getting into green tube top and a matching pair of leggings with a convenient zipper along the crotch. I wasn't initially sure what to expect from this encounter once I was ready, but I waited around for a few minutes while Lexa disappeared to go put her own rubber outfit on. She came out with a glossy black catsuit, thigh high red boots, red gloves, black hair tied back into a high ponytail, and to top it all off, a riding crop, and a shiny, metal chain leash. Only then did I realize exactly what I had gotten myself into. I was no stranger to playing the dominant role from time to time, especially when it came to other women, but before I had time to think, I was on my knees at her feet with a collar being put on my neck.

"Uh... I should probably tell you, Lexa, that I've never done anything like this before," I said to her.

"In that case, the first rule you should know is that you don't talk unless I give you permission to; is that clear?"

"Yes," I answered.

"I believe the phrase you're looking for is 'yes, Mistress', 'yes, Ma'am', or 'yes, Lexa."

"Yes-yes, Lexa." She really wasted no time getting right down to it. I guess there was no explaining my lack of experience to her. It also became pretty clear that, although I certainly play the dominant role from time to time, I clearly was not a 'domme.'

I certainly wasn't expecting to be led around her house on a chain, but I will admit that there was somewhat of an exciting aspect to it. I didn't necessarily mind being controlled, but it was a bit unusual in that I had only just met Lexa that night, and she was already playing the one in charge. She led me to a bedroom, at least, I thought it was a bedroom, but the more I looked around at the satin sheets on the bed, the velvet coated exam table looking thing in the center of the room, and the various loops and chains hanging from the wall, the more it became clear that this was a sort of sex dungeon. My heart raced. Somehow, I knew this was going to be fun, but I was also somewhat terrified at the thought of not knowing what was going to come next.

Once we entered the bedroom, she pushed me back onto the bed and began crawling over me. Her body dropped real close to mine. I could feel her rubber-clad breast make contact with mine as she planted a gentile kiss on my forehead before sliding down my body with her tongue, stopping at both of my perky nipples to lap at them.

"I understand this is your first true experience with this," she said softly, "is that true?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And how are you feeling about that?"

"Uh... a little scared... and a bit excited," I said, "...Mistress."

"You're very beautiful," Lexa said, "any you look so innocent, even though I know you're far from it. But you've gained my sympathy." She backed away from me and stood up, "I'll go easy on you."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied.

"But only if you do everything I say."

"Yes, Lexa."

She looped my leash around the bed post. I probably could have sat up and looked around a bit, but I didn't want to accidentally do anything I wasn't supposed to. Instead, I remained lying down, and watched Lexa move around the room. She opened a drawer in a cabinet and walked back to the bed holding a ball gag and what I assumed was a blindfold.

"You can sit up, Babe," Lexa said.

I did as I was told, and she held the gag up to my face. She stuck the ball in my mouth and I made a few muffled noises as she tightened the gag at the back of my head. It filled up my mouth so much that I almost had to breath through my nose. She then came around behind me and tied a silk blindfold around my eyes.

"Can you see anything, Babe?" Lexa asked.

"O, ihrehh," I moaned through the gag.

"Good."

She pulled me up from the bed and rubbed my body a bit. I always loved how latex enhances the perception of touch, but having the blindfold on enhanced it twofold. I felt her run her fingers along my arms, down to my hands, and then back up. She gave my breasts a tender squeeze before moving back down my belly, and around to my butt. The solid slap I felt on my ass stung a bit, but in a surprisingly good way; maybe because I intrinsically felt it coming. The for the icing on top: what started as a gentile rub along my crotch became much more as I felt the zipper being pulled back, exposing my pussy. My knees buckled a bit as I felt the sudden pleasure of her gloved hand slip inside me for a moment, and I moaned a bit through the gag.

"Come with me," she said, pulling on the chain connected to my collar.

We slowly stepped through the room, my bare feet searching for any obstacles in the soft, shag carpet. Somewhere in the middle of the room, I think, she stopped me. I felt her boot make contact with my ankle, forcing me to spread my legs out a bit. Once she was satisfied, I heard her booted feet carefully pushed something across the floor. She stopped and grabbed my shoulders, pushing me down to my knees. As I collapsed to the floor, I felt a rather prominent object - a dildo, perhaps - enter my pussy as Lexa eased me onto whatever it was she kicked pushed below me. I found myself straddling a box of some kind, and I heard the click of a switch. The dildo that was inside me began moving a bit, and started violently vibrating. I began hoping the room was soundproofed, because this vibrating machine was not quiet, and I was likely not to be either. It was only a matter of time before I began moaning.

"Do you like that?" Lexa asked.

"Mmmm hmmm," I moaned.

"Good. I'm glad," Lexa said, "don't enjoy it too much, though, because you don't get to cum until I tell you to.

It's funny. At first I though her little quip would be nothing more than an easy challenge, but I was wrong. The longer I sat, the more she seemed to turn up the intensity of the machine. Every time she thought I was moaning too loud, or enjoying it too much, she would turn it back down for a little bit. It was frustrating, but in a good way. All I wanted to do was cum, and she would let me get so close before she would turn it down and deny me the opportunity. Even then, if she though I was getting too close, she would strike at my ass with her crop, adding pain to the pleasure.

It went on for nearly an hour, and my body started becoming unsure of whether I was enjoying it or hating it. Eventually, my blindfold began feeling wet with my tears; tears of frustration and pain. Lexa turned up the intensity of the machine up again until I started half sobbing through the gag, and turned it back down yet again. With the vibrations lowered, she reached around behind me and took my saliva soaked gag out of my mouth. It was a relief.

"What's wrong, Pet?" Lexa asked. It was hardly a sympathetic question. "You're crying."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"But why are you crying?"

"I just want to cum, Mistress," I said, "please let me cum."

"Do you think you deserve to?" she asked.

"I don't know, Mistress, but I just can't take it anymore. Please let me cum," I begged.

"Alright. I think maybe you've earned it," Lexa said, "not many pets can last as long as you did tonight."

She left the blindfold on, but kept the gag off, and turned the machine up to max power. I felt the muscles in and around my begging pussy tense up as I got closer and closer to the edge. As I approached my climax, I began rocking back and forth on the box, first a little, and then more and more. Finally, my release came after so long. I bent forward until I had my hands on the floor, bracing myself, and wave after wave of intense pleasure burst through me. The moans turned into screams that got louder and louder until my throat began hurting. It went on and on until I yelled out that I couldn't take it anymore.

Lexa turned the machine off, and I remained seated at it, straightening my body out a bit, but twitching every so often as I did. She helped me off the machine, and zipped the crotch of my leggings back up before removing my tear soaked blindfold. She walked me to the bed where I immediately plopped down, and curled into a half-fetal position. I felt her remove the collar from my neck. "You're such a good girl," she said to me.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

The next thing I knew, she crawled into the bed with me, playing big spoon, and cuddled me tight, our latex outfits squeaking against each other as we shifted around a bit. For all the sexual torture she put me through earlier in the night, cuddling with her in the bed in all our latex was perhaps one of the most tender encounters I've ever experienced with another woman, and it gave me a load of ideas that I've continued to utilize in the bedroom since.