All Comments on 'The Lauranna Vignettes Pt. 05'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

I love these short stories

Although there are few words you capture the heat and passion of the encounters between you two and bring it to life.

LindaLooLindaLooover 3 years ago
Who was she?

But I think I agree with her

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
She's right!

I totally agree with the woman in the last paragraph!

Once again you have created an intensely concentrated quickie that packs an enormous erotic punch.

And again, this one ends with an imagination-teasing twist. How long had she been watching? Did she masturbate and cum while watching? Did she join you...? The story reverberates deliciously beyond the point at which it ends!

Love and hugs

Marixxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Read it...

...enjoyed it, five-starred it then forgot to leave a comment. Mea culpa and catching up now, Anna. As said, read it and enjoyed it. Your readership cries out for more.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

Oh to be the woman in the final paragraph! But you give us such a wonderfully vivid word picture that it is as though I was there xx

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64326 days ago

So erotic, so nice and loving!

And the looks on Anna and Laura's faces in my mind when they heard the compliment is priceless!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...