All Comments on 'The Lauranna Vignettes Pt. 06'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Great chapter, Anna

Another wonderful short story, told with passion and eroticism, of three way lesbian love making.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

Oh my!! This is the hottest of a series of hot vignettes. Loved it xx

SuzzzyQ11SuzzzyQ11over 3 years ago

How are you so good at writing?

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
Beautiful!!!

Title says it all really, Anna. This is such a perfect description of lesbian 3some sex. I couldn't begin to describe the orgasmic memories it brought back to me!

Love

Marixxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Senior moment

I don't know how I missed this one---perhaps I was having a senior moment. Laura certainly knows how to pick presents and gift-wrap them. And this was one Heather you couldn't get through Interflora. A happy birthday indeed.

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOneabout 3 years ago
Another hit

The threesome was a surprise but totally eriotic and so different and enjoyable. The sex was great but the interaction between the 3 of you was awesonme. I was totally wet after reading about half and fingered myself to an orgasm duirng the last half. Thanks for another wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...