The Law

Story Info
Heroes help people obey the law?
1.8k words
3.67
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger was a demon who ran a sex dungeon. He broke people down and turned them into sex slaves. It provided a service. It made the community better. People obeyed the laws; at least Roger's laws which mostly mirrored mortal laws.

He had many clients, but it was a cash business. Still, even a demon's brothel needed to deposit their cash somewhere. So Roger was at the bank depositing cash. It was fairly boring for an immortal being for him to wait in line. Still, here he was.

"This is a stick-up...everyone on the ground!" came a voice, followed by a gun shooting bullets.

Roger turned around and smirked. His day at the bank had just got interesting! He could be a hero by stopping a bank robbery! This robber would learn to obey; both moral law and Roger's laws. Roger looked at the bank robber.

"My, that's quite the big gun you've got there. Compensating for something?" he questioned.

"What?" questioned the bank robber.

"I asked if you're compensating for something. I suppose an idiot like you doesn't know what compensating means...good for me. A stupid slut. Well, tell me your name." said Roger.

"I'm not telling you my fuckin..." stated the bank robber.

"Now, now, manners matter. This is a bank. We have to be proper and polite. What's your name?" questioned Roger. This time he used his demonic power to make the bank robber answer.

"Chad," said Chad.

"I think you mean, My name is Chad, sir. I said we're in a bank, and manners matter," stated Roger calmly. Being a hero and stopping a bank robbery was SO fun.

"My name is Chad, Sir," said Chad.

"Good boy, now the more you talk to me, the more you'll see the only answer is yes, sir. Do you understand?" questioned Roger.

"Yes, Sir," repeated Chad. He didn't know why he was saying it. He was just here to rob the bank and make some cash.

"Good boy!" repeated Roger.

"It's impolite to have your clothes on when everyone else is naked. Now why don't you take your clothes off like everyone else?" questioned Roger. Chad looked around. He was astonished to find all the other bank patrons naked and engaged in deviant carnal acts. What on Earth was going on?

"Yes, Sir," said Chad, as he stripped from his clothes. Well, just his shirt and pants. Part of him wondered why he was stripping; still, if he said "Yes, Sir," everything got easier. It was good to say "yes sir"?

"Silly Chad, look at me, Chad, there's nothing wrong with being naked. It's the human condition," said Roger.

Chad looked at Roger. He was handsome. Muscular and well-hung. Part of him wondered why he was thinking that. Chad wasn't into men!

"I'm all naked. You need to be all naked too." ordered Roger in a commanding voice. It was fun to be a hero and prevent a robbery.

"Yes, Sir," repeated Chad. The more he said it, the more right it felt.

Roger strode up to Chad and cupped his balls. Chad thought it felt kinda nice, but he wasn't gay or anything. Chad liked it when his girlfriend played with his balls.

"As usual, I was right; you were compensating with that big gun. You don't have a big gun, BUT that doesn't mean we can't have fun," said Roger. He kept stroking Chad and started tweaking his nipples. To Chad's horror, they grew hard. He wasn't gay or anything?

"Now Chad, do you masturbate?" questioned Roger as he continued his actions. It was so fun to play, to be a hero and take care of criminals in the mortal world.

Chad nodded. He did. All the time too.

"Yes, Sir." he eaked out, desperately trying not to cum. It was wrong to cum when another man was jerking him off? Chad was already ashamed that he was beading.

"What do you think about when you masturbate?" questioned Roger as he stroked Chad.

"Kendra Smith, she's the head cheerleader over at George Washington High School. She's super pretty and has great tits. I just imagine taking her again and again. She's dumb...a bimbo SO I bet she'll do whatever I say." Chad said. He tried to edge out of Roger's embrace. Roger's touches were making Chad uncomfortable, and it was hard for him not to cum. To tell the truth.

Roger laughed at his furtive efforts. "Have you ever been with a woman? Tell the truth," asked Roger.

"Yes Sir...but I came before I went into her," said Chad. He gasped in horror, wondering why he was telling this stranger about his only sexual experience.

This made Roger laugh. Mortals and their hang-ups. He now knew why Chad was using that big gun to rob the bank, why Chad was compensating! Roger would help Chad. Roger would help the mortal world. He would be a hero and rid the world of the criminal Chad.

"Well, Chad, I'm a demon here on Earth. I need a whole harem of sex slaves to make me happy. I am so lucky you were a bad boy and tried to steal that money. You're lucky, too, because now you can be a part of my harem." said Roger. Then he kissed Chad.

Chad didn't want this, so he tried to bolt for the door. But it seemed like he was frozen to the spot.

Roger cast his spell. "Thoughts of women will go away; thoughts of men will come to stay. Wet pussies no longer make you happy, Chad. It's hard cocks that you want. You especially want me. Your whole purpose is to please me and make me happy. You're nothing but one of my cock-sluts now. My personal whore...think of it as a good prison sentence for you. My cum being pumped down your throat is better than bank money."

"Yes, Sir," said Chad. Roger supposed he was technically happy with Chad. Roger knew as a demon, he was bi-sexual, BUT he preferred mortal women. (Most of senators he rented his slaves out to seemed to prefer women.) Chad had tried SO hard to compensate with his little girl cock. It would be easier for Chad if he didn't worry about that anymore. Besides how could that cock make any of this other sluts happy?

"A little bimbo like you shouldn't worry. A little bimbo like you needs someone to take care of her. Someone who makes sure she follows rules and laws. You want me to be that someone...don't you?" said Roger.

"Yes Sir." said Chad, against his will.

"Good slut." said Roger. He made a sign with his hands. Chad began to change. He shrank to 4'9 and his tits rapidly expanded. Chad would later find out he was a size F. (Not the biggest tits in his Master's harem BUT...he sure did love them.) She now wore a French maid's outfit, that hid nothing.

"Ah...you're a woman now. I think I'm going to call you Chasity...ironic of course. You'll be the least chaste slut in my harem." Roger. "Normally, I'd delte your memories of the outside world...but you were so bad...I'm going to keep Chad in there, until he sucks enough cock..." Roger laughed malovently.

"Remember the more you obey...the sooner I'll return you to the outside world."

Roger was lying of course---after serving Chad/Chasity would beg to stay.

"But..." started Chasity." Roger glared at her. Chastity knew the sooner she started obeying the sooner it would be over.

Roger had made his way over to Chasity and was working his hands into her virgin pussy. Roger's fondling was starting to make her wet between the legs.

"How can I help you, Roger?" Chastity questioned. She wanted to serve Roger in any way possible. Chastity wanted to be Chad again. She wanted her prison sentence to be over.

"That's Master! Forget again, and you'll be punished," said Roger.

"Yes, Master," Chastity said. She was SO wet. She was SO horny. Roger had moved his hand down to her new pussy and was gently rubbing Chasity. Chad knew it was wrong. He wasn't gay. He didn't want this. BUT, It felt SO good. Girl juices were beginning to trail down her snatch. What could be wrong with cumming?

"You want to cum, don't you?" Roger asked her, teasingly. Chastity was horny. Chasity was pushing myself onto Roger's fingers.

"Yes... Yes, please Master. Please let me cum." Chasity hated herself for having to ask her Master. But, she was just so horny. She just needed to cum so badly!

"Hmm, I really love punishing you...I love to see you trying to get off. You won't be able to without me. You see Chasity. I want your first orgasm to be with me."

"Yes Master!" said Chasity. It was really too late for her to "obey". Roger had dropped her on his cock.

Chasity gave out a little scream as Roger broke past her hymen.

Roger pulled her firmly down on his cock and starts to fuck her hard. Charity moaned as the pleasure travels to her pussy as her Master ruthlessly pounded away, his 12 inch cock going deeper and deeper into her ass leaving a strange pressure in her midsection.

"Oh, Master, you're so big." said Chasity breathlessly, as she rode up and down.

"Yeah slut, you like it big?" said Roger, happy to know he was the one who'd taken her virginity.

"I love it, fill me Master, fuck me harder!" said Chasity. Chad wass left mortified. He wanted it? He didn't want it? Best get it over with. Then he could be a free man again.

Roger thrusted faster and faster, Chasity could barely take it, she wants and needs to cum so badly, but being a slut she must wait for him to cum.

Faster and faster, Roger pounded away at her. "I'm cumming whore, I'M CUMMING!"said Roger as he came inside her, permanently cementing Chasity as his whore.

Chasity screamed as she felt her Master cum deep into her pussy.

"Chasity, you're such a dirty whore." said Roger. He was glad he'd done this. He was glad he was a hero, who'd done this to a criminal.

"Yes Master, I'm so bad!" laughed Chasity. Trapped inside, Chad was mortified. He didn't enjoy being a whore. He didn't enjoy this whole S&M thing. Still, he admitted to himself, cumming as a woman was SO much better than cumming as a man.

Roger put his cum covered fingers into Chasity's mouth as she eagerly licked her Master's cum off of his fingers.

"Such a slut. Do you want to come home?" questioned Roger.

Chasity smiled. "Yes, Master," said Chasity; with that, she followed Roger back to his house and served her new Master for all eternity. The rest of the bank was happy with their hero Roger. He had made them uninhibited. They'd continue to live out their deviant sexual fantasies.