All Comments on 'The Law of Attraction Ch. 05'

by hottchic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Boring.......

Just more anti male rubbish.

hottchichottchicalmost 12 years agoAuthor
The story is not anti-male

In response to the Anon who made the previous comment this story is not anti-male.

This chapter is told from the view point of a Lesbian who had a traumatic upbringing but the story itself is not anti-male as such. If you continue to read the story you will find that the attitude of this woman mellows over the course of story.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 12 years ago

This is an amazing love story between two people who have found themselves. The fact that is is primarily written about the love that two women share has nothing to do with male bashing as one commentor wrote. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this amazing story.

hottchichottchicalmost 12 years agoAuthor
You are so right Michelle

This is not about male bashing, but rather a woman's healing of her fear of men through meeting a beautiful TS partner who transforms into a woman herself.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
Love the duel perspective

I find your decision to present a duel perspective of the story to be a wondrous choice. Through such a decision you allow the reader to not only delve into the psyche of one character but rather experience the thoughts and emotions on the other side that help drive the actions. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite writers here.

@ Anonymous.... Unfortunately you have no idea what you are talking about when you falsely attempt to toss around a male bashing accusation. I suggest you take some time and educated yourself before speaking as it may help you to appear a bit less foolish.

chimpeechimpeeabout 10 years ago
BRILLIANT DIFFERENT VIEW

Clever writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous