The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue licked at her breasts, then he captured her lips. "You're beautiful." Kallu nipped at her lips, slow, lazy kisses, "And I want you more. So very badly."

"Uncle, are you inducing me for another fuck?" Bipasha smiled.

A soft smile appeared on his face, "Are you giving me permission for that?"

"You have my full permission," she replied shyly.

He slipped his hand between her legs. He wasn't surprised when he found her hot and slick, "Mmm...just the way I like you. Ready."

"Uncle?" she bit her bottom lip. Desire burned in her eyes but her face expressed her hesitancy.

Kallu leaned in, whispering in her ear, "You're always ready for me, little girl," placing open-mouthed kisses along her jaw, he moved toward her neck, locating the spot just below her ear, and bit down.

Her head fell back, exposing the long line of her neck. His fingers moved inside her folds, rubbing her tender flesh. When his other hand rubbed at her clit, she shuddered. "Does this excite you, Bipasha?" asked Kallu.

"Yes," a long, low moan escaped from her throat, "God, yes." Bipasha opened her legs wider and raising her hands above her head, luxuriating in his touch.

"Beautiful," he whispered against the soft skin of her stomach.

"Hurry, Uncle. I need you," Bipasha demanded.

Kallu positioned himself at her center. She stroked his cock a few times before placing the tip at her opening to guide him inside, slowly, ever so gently, until he was buried to the hilt. Never in his life had he thought that at the age of 55 years he would find and fuck a young girl old enough to be his granddaughter and who would make him feel like a young man of 20 years, but here it was. Here she was. He moved inside her, picking up speed with every stroke. His hands latched onto her hips as he thrust. Kallu's hands found her nipples, tugging at the stiff peaks.

"Faster," she pleaded, "Harder."

Kallu was always one to give a lady what she wanted. He moved his hips faster, the sound of flesh slapping flesh echoing in the area where nobody was there except some street dogs. Sweaty skin squeaked against the earth, and his knees banged against her thighs, but he didn't stop. He couldn't stop. Bipasha let her hand glide down her body and she reached for him. He grabbed her arms and pulled her up, fusing their bodies together as he pumped into her over and over. When their lips collided, he found his heaven. Her fingers curled around his nape and when he pumped harder, her nails dug into his skin.

"I don't need anything from you, Uncle," She moaned, "Just you. Like this." Something tightened inside him at her words.

The countdown to his release had begun, "So close." "It's all right," her hands moved from his neck to his cheeks, "I'll be right behind you."

Before she had even finished her sentence, the waves of release had rippled inside him. He tensed, his cock pulsing in mind-blowing hot lava inside her once again that triggered hers, her muscles tightening and clenching around him while she shuddered in his arms with orgasm. Both of them came together. When their sweat-soaked bodies had recovered, Kallu took Bipasha's face into his hands and gazed into her satisfied eyes. Having Bipasha one more time didn't mean their fucking was finished, but he knew he wouldn't be able to survive, God, how many days without fucking this girl once more. They came near to Rickshaw and found Ramu was snoring in the back seat.

"Can we meet once again?" asked Kallu, "You can find me here every evening by this time."

"Maybe," Bipasha said with a seductive smile.

Before parting away from each other, they had a tight embrace, and an intense kiss in their mouths. "Bipasha, what's about your missing pet cat?" Kallu asked smilingly.

"That's a lie," she said and ran away towards her house.

---- ---- --- --- ---- ---- ----

The next day in the morning, after waking up, Ramu found himself in his slum. He wiped out his eyes and tried to recollect his memories of where he was. He remembered he was with Bipasha, fucking her in her room in the afternoon, consuming her father's wine. Then? A faint memory came to his mind, he was having an evening walk with Bipasha, then he was sitting under a tree. A flash of memory came to his mind seeing and talking with Kallu Bhaiya, but he couldn't memorize what he talked with Kallu Bhaiya and what happened afterward? Most probably, Kallu Bhaiya had carried him to Slums. Immediately, he rushed to his neighbor Kallu Bhaiya. Kallu Bhaiya was ready to leave with his Auto Rickshaw.

On seeing him, Kallu said, "Do you know, what were your situation last evening? You were just like a pig, completely drunk, and you had no sense. You should give thanks to that kind hearted girl who helped you, and luckily, I was there otherwise you would have been lying there whole night in a drunken state."

Ramu knew it was Bipasha, still, he asked, "Who is that girl?"

Kallu was clever than him, he replied, "I don't know who is she? But she was an innocent and beautiful girl, must be from a very rich family. Since she was a very kind-hearted girl, she approached me to help you."

Today was the task of another building, the building of Arpita, so Ramu reached around 9.00 AM in their building. Bipin directed Ramu to clean the pool area first. Ashmita, (wife of Debashish and mother of Arpita) was in her bedroom when she heard the footsteps.

Bipin, their driver entered, and said, "Aunty, now, Uncle and grand paa would leave for office. After dropping them in office, I would go for servicing of the car, so I would be late while returning."

Ashmita nodded her head, "OK." "Bipin, where is Arpita?" asked Ashmita.

"Aunty, with Bipasha, she has gone shopping. Most probably, they would return by afternoon, "Bipin said and left the room.

After some moment, she heard the sound of the car leaving their building carrying her husband and father-in-law left for office. Ashmita would always wear a formal loose gown while being at home. Her gown would cover from her neck to knees, not like a mini skirt, but would cover two knees, of course, a little cleavage would be seen below her neckline. The gown had half sleeves which were also loose, the moment she would raise her hands, the black patch of hairs could be seen under her armpits. She would not prefer anything like a bra and panties beneath the gown. Since her formal gown was in coarse cotton cloth, her nipples would not be exposed much, but you could see the bouncing of her breasts. Ashmita would always prefer to give some free space to all her private parts whilst being at home. Ashmita gazed out her rear bedroom window.

For quite a long time, she neglected to see the scenery all around her blue swimming pool. Ashmita always used to admire some of the beauty and surroundings of her pool during the different seasons. While she would sit in her bedroom and stare out her back window, she would always notice the immaculately tall pine trees shading the dock and pool. The trees seemed as if they were endless. It was almost like they would reach the clouds. Soon the green leaves would change to beautiful shades of orange and red. Eventually, they would fall and cover everything below it. The trees were also homes to many birds. In the early hours of the morning, she could hear all of the crows cawing and the cardinals chirping.

When the weather would get cold, she knew personally she would not miss being woken up early by the sounds of the many birds. The shadow of trees would further make the blue water very cool. All the trees would reflect in the blue water of the pool which was an amazing scene for her. As for the plants and grass surrounding the pool, it was still green and living. Even though, the weather had been extremely dry lately the grass would still put up a fight to keep from turning hard, crunchy, and brown. The plants adjacent to the pool had lost most of the frail white flower but still had their six-inch-long leaves. Soon the grass would turn brown and the leaves from the plants will fall, making the setting around the pool seem lifeless. Only one discrepancy Ashmita could see there. The grass and plants adjunct to the pool had grown into dense bush, she thought it had to be clean immediately otherwise by the time they would return it would be turning into a jungle.

The adjunct area near the corner of the pool was full of high grass, shrubs, and plants and it was so dense that it resembled a heap of a small jungle. Ashmita could see that Ramu was working in the adjunct area of the pool, cleaning the shrubs with his garden shovel. Ashmita thought she would give proper direction to the workman to clean the area. She would tell him to clean the corner area first then the others. She took out two big Cadbury chocolates from the fridge. She wrapped off the cover of one of the chocolates, and put it inside her mouth, and started chewing it. Ashmita came down to the ground floor and moved towards the pool area. Ramu was cleaning all the adjunct area, then he glanced towards the corner. Ohhh...my god, the corner area had been turned into a small jungle. He thought any outsider, a thief could jump over the wall and could hide behind the bush, and the members of the household could never get the slightest hint.

He decided to clean it first. With his shovel, he entered into the bush which was covered with deep foliage of the small plants. On the ground, he found that grasses and shrubs had grown into more than 4 feet in height. He decided to uproot those first with his hands which was a very easy task for him, he would use a shovel later on. On reaching the pool area, Ashmita found that some of the adjunct areas had been cleaned but Ramu could not be seen anywhere nearby, little did she know that Ramu was already at work inside the bush and couldn't be seen due to deep foliage. Ramu saw her coming towards him, and for a moment, he was mesmerized and dazzled by her beauty. She was wearing a pink gown, and he could see her big breasts bouncing from her gown as she walked towards him. Her fleshy and thick thighs were pure white in color without any hair, protruding from her lower gown. She had protuberant bulging sexy calves.

Ramu decided not to make his presence behind the bush before her as he was enjoying the beauty of this sexy lady secretly, hiding behind the bush. Ashmita was very much concerned about the bush of the corner area, hence she moved towards that side, and was very close to Ramu. Ashmita was looking for Ramu, but couldn't find him. She wondered where this workman could be. She thought he might be outside for a recession of smoking biri or an open pee. She thought she would wait for him so that she could give him a proper direction to clean the shrubs. Ashmita stood on a mound near the corner area. It was an elevation of the earth around 4 feet above the bush where Ramu was hiding.

All of a sudden, a yellow leaf from above the tree fell on her chest. Ashmita lifted the leaf to throw it away, then she noticed a red ant from the leaf crawled into her cleavage. It started crawling inside her cleavage. "Ohhh...fuck this ant," Ashmita shouted. Ramu could understand the matter. Its crawling made her itch and she started to shout again. Its feet got sticking to her skin, it was not getting off her. She put one of her hands inside her cleavage, but couldn't find the ant, it hid somewhere under one of her breasts. She was in a very awkward position as she couldn't put her entire hand inside the cleavage unless she loosened the upper portion of the gown or she had to pull down the gown from neck portion to waist. Ashmita was in dilemma. She thought nobody could see her from the nearby area as she was standing far in the corner of the pool area. Further, nobody was in her house except herself, and Ramu was not nearby.

The Ant left her cleavage area and now crawled all over her stomach. It was really weird as its legs twitching her tummy, then it went into her beautiful round navel. Mmmmm...struggling inside her deep hole. Ashmita could feel the ant inside her navel, but at this moment, she was unable to get it out of her navel. Finally, the ant caught hold of her navel wall and bit her navel. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh," Ashmita screamed with pain. Immediately, she loosened her gown and pulled it down up to the waist from her neck side. She found the ant inside the hole of her navel. She picked out the ant carefully and didn't want to hurt it although it had hurt her so hard that her navel became red. She threw away the ant and she rubbed her bellybutton with her hand.

Ramu felt as if he would faint as she was so close, just a few feet away from him exposing her full breasts. Ramu watched her large hung breasts as they bounced. Her breasts were full and voluptuous. Her areolas were big and pink. Ramu saw her lovely thick long hair braid, deep black eyes, her glorious huge breasts swayed and jiggled with each move. Ramu saw her put chocolate inside her mouth, her mouth was full of the chocolate as she was chewing it. Ramu got a hard one, his rock-hard cock was throbbing up and down. After relieving herself from the ant, Ashmita pulled up her gown. In the meantime, all of a sudden, she had a strong urge to pee and she wanted to rush inside the building to the bathroom of her bedroom which was on the upper floor. But she felt her bladder would burst at once, and she could not reach the bathroom. Without thinking further, she squatted down on the mound of earth, lifted her gown above up to the waist.

Ramu prayed before God as he was blessed with two visions, first Ashmita's full breasts, and now her pussy. Ramu could well understand that the lady was going to flush out her golden stream. Madhu (Wife of Dipankar and mother of Bipasha) was walking on the roof of the building. The roof was flat and guarded by a rail system providing fall protection. Madhu had brought some rare flowers from Australia which needed enough of the sun's rays. So, she had put those flower plants in earthen pots near the rails of the roof, every day, she would come and water those flower plants. While watering the plants, she had a glance at her neighborhood area.

She could see Ashmita, her best friend standing near the corner of her pool area. Then all of a sudden, Madhu saw Ashmita squatted down and lifting her gown above up to her waist. Madhu could see her beautiful white buttocks from distance. Madhu smiled and thought her friend must have a weird attitude for peeing in an open space. She planned to tease her later on. Ramu's face was very close to her pussy. He could see clearly her pussy from the gaps of plants and shrubs. Ashmita squatted on the mound just over Ramu and lowered her hairy pussy towards his face. She squatted down on the mound of the earth with her legs parted just enough for Ramu to see her sweet, gorgeous pussy and Ramu knelt inside the bush stroking his big erected cock.

Ashmita parted her legs a bit further... as much as she could, exposing her delicious pussy sitting so beautifully under her navel, between her so delicious thighs. She had a very small landing strip right above her sweet cunt. Her hard little bud was swollen and throbbing. Her cunt smelt like heaven; Ramu wished he could eat this cunt out. He gazed at her lovely, swollen pussy lips. Ramu loved the extra-large folds of her labia that draped around her pussy, and now Ashmita pulled them out to their majestic fullness, like big butterfly wings. Ramu looked into her darkened pussy, waiting for the stream, feeling the ecstasy rushing through his veins. Ramu licked his lips in anticipation. For the first time in his life, at a distance of just a few feet, Ramu saw her pee, it took a little while but then she started to go slowly. It came, hot, steaming woman pee, straight from Ashmita' beautiful hairy pussy, and then it landed on his face, the first drops of piss dribbled into Ramu's mouth, it went right into his mouth and he started swallowing it, and he let it slide right down his throat, sopping wet and sloppy with hot yellow rain into his mouth. Ramu just kept swallowing it all.

It was salty and strong post-morning pee and there was a lot of it. It poured out the sides before he accepted the watery, yet slightly astringent flavor, opening his throat and gulping down her warm pee. It tasted wonderful, a delicious sexual elixir from a lascivious lady. The aroma and the flavor of the golden shower were something sweet, like the essence of flowers, and tasted intoxicating like cheap wine he used to consume every day. His hand was still on his hard dick, gripping it, as he watched her pussy flow out a very slightly yellowish, mostly clear liquid, in a very smooth stream. She began peeing, at first very slowly, she was looking above, towards the sky unaware of the fact that a thirsty mouth was waiting very near under her pussy to quench the thirst. It was still a slow trickle, then she started peeing faster. Ramu was mesmerized. He opened his mouth to gulped the hot salty water as much as possible.

Ashmita let loose and her piss splashed out, almost gushing out from the middle & bottom of her slit. It landed straight on his neck and started hitting his chest as it flowed out in a powerful stream out of her pussy. It made a hissing sound as it poured from her, covering his face and soaking his entire bare body. Ramu lifted his mouth to enclose her, sucking on her as she pissed. The smell, the sight, the feeling just encapsulated him in extreme sexual desire, and he could no longer resist. Ramu approached the gushing flow with his lips closed, and he put his face right in front of her pussy, with his lips, letting her piss flow across his lips, his cheeks, covering half his face as it flowed down his body, dribbling down his neck and chest and drenching his cock. Ramu knew it wouldn't be long before it would all stop and he wanted more. Ramu gently parted his lips, opened his mouth, positioned right in front of her beautiful pussy, and let the gushing stream of piss enter his mouth directly.

Ashmita was still looking at the sky. The stream was still in strength, and although his mouth filled quickly and some started to pour out, Ramu could no longer hold the stream and her pee in his mouth and he started to swallow. He drank mouthful after mouthful of her piss as it filled his mouth when gradually the stream began to slow down and the strength weakened. It reached a point where he could hold the pee in his mouth and let it flow out, but he loved the taste, it excited him so much, he had never felt a sexual rush like he felt at that moment, and he continued to drink her pee. In an instant his penis began to grow more hard and rigid and was soon standing upright, completely erect. It was very soon after that the flow began to rapidly slow down. The stream felt warm, and it excited Ramu so rapidly.

Ramu had an erect penis and he could feel his pre-cum beginning to build at the tip of his cock. Ashmita made a sigh of relief as her pee subsided and finally stopped. He drank every drop until she was done. His heart was pounding, his dick was so hard. Ramu sucked hard hoping for a few extra drops. After finishing her pee, Ashmita tried to stand up, Alas! her left leg slipped on the edge of the mound, and she fell inside the bush, straight on the body of Ramu. Madhu, all of a sudden noticed from the roof of her building that Ashmita fell into the bush, and she anticipated something bad would happen to her as nobody was there nearby. To help her friend, immediately, Madhu climbed down from the roof and rushed towards the gap of the two buildings so that she could reach the spot of the accident. For a moment, neither of them could understand what happened to them. Ramu was kneeling as he was watching her pussy and gulping down her pee.

All of a sudden, the body of Ashmita hit him, and Ramu fell on the ground flat on his back, his lungi slipped away and he was completely naked with the body of Ashmita above him. When Ashmita's leg slipped, she was aware that she was going to fell inside the bush, and she got panicked. She screamed and felt that her body hit a human body inside the bush. Due to panic, she grabbed the body irrespective of the fact that who might be there. In this process, her gown had been lifted to her neck as it was already loosened due to ant. She grabbed the neck of Ramu, her lips pressed the lips of Ramu. She was not at all hurt, only a few bruises were made on her body due to brushing of small twigs of the plants and shrubs. Then Ramu came to his senses and was aware of the accident.