The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramu could suddenly feel a sweet taste of chocolate in his mouth and realized that Ashmita's tongue was inside his mouth. Then he felt her heavy breasts on his chest, his two hands were clutching two big smooth fleshy things, and he realized that those were buttocks of Ashmita. Ramu then realized that his still erected cock was pressed under the lower body of Ashmita and was brushing against the pubic hairs of Ashmita. Ohhh...my god, his cock was under the pussy of Ashmita. Ramu thought of the prophecy of Sadhu and the brass ring which was given to him by the sadhu which was predicting 100 percent true now, this was the chance, and he would act in such a way as if everything happened due to accident. Without wasting time, he sucked her tongue and felt that a large piece of saliva-coated chocolate was transferred from her mouth to his mouth, and then he made a push with a jerk above. Today was his day, God's blessings were with him, luckily, the knob of his cock made an entry inside the pussy lips of Ashmita. Ashmita on the other hand felt that her tongue had been inside of somebody's mouth, and she could taste different hard saliva. Then she felt a big long hard flesh between her legs, then she realized that it had entered already inside her cunt. Ohh...fuckkk, it must be a cock.

Who the hell was this person! Ashmita came back to her senses, and immediately she withdrew her hands from his neck, withdrew her mouth, and slowly stood up. She could feel the big fleshy thing disengaged from her pussy. Then she saw the person. What's the hell! The naked person lying on the ground was Ramu. She covered her body with her lifted gown.

Spontaneously, she screamed with a high voice, "Ohhh my god, it is you Ramu. What's the hell are you doing here and hiding inside the bush? Are you spying on me? Tell me the truth."

Since it was Ramu, she was very angry, she was fuming and her nostrils raised with hot breaths coming from there because Ashmita was very much embarrassed by the whole scene.

"Madam, I was not hiding here. I was cleaning the small grasses and shrubs from the ground. Then you came to this site. Before I say anything, you removed the ant from your body. I was about to alarm you that I was working inside the bush, you started peeing, and I didn't want to embarrass you then you fell on me. Madam, everything happened so quickly that I couldn't warn you. I am sorry about the accident. Did you have any bruises?" asked Ramu innocently.

"Sorry Ramu, it is an accident. There is no fault on your side. Unnecessarily, I became harsh on you," said Ashmita.

"It's OK, Madam," replied Ramu.

Ramu also stood and turned back around, giving her a full view of his naked body. A quiet gasp escaped her mouth. Between his spread legs dangled two perfectly round balls and a thick length of black cock, the head of which looked as big as a plum. She thought how this monstrous cock had invaded her pussy a few seconds before although it was an accident. Heat rose from her neck to her cheeks. She was struck dumb.

She was so astonished to see such a giant cock that spontaneously with a surprising voice, she asked, "Ramu, what's this?"

"Sorry, Madam. You suddenly fell on me, and my lungi slipped away," he replied.

She remained silent for a moment still watching his big throbbing cock which was rising up and down continuously. Ashmita could feel that Ramu got hot due to the intimate touch of her body. She scrambled for a quick comeback, but her mind was too wrapped around his junk to think clearly. Excitement coiled deep inside her belly. Ashmita was sexually deprived for quite a long time. She didn't remember when the last time she had sex with Debashish. Both of them were quite bored of their sexual life, further Debashish would always plea that they had a young girl of 18 years, Arpita. If their daughter would even get the slightest hint of their sexual activities then it would be a sheer embarrassment for them. Ultimately, Ashmita had dissuaded herself from active sexual life, but now the spark was there, the fire had been ignited once again after a long time.

Whoever it might be, but before she stood a naked male. Tanned, tight, and not an ounce of fat on him, Ramu could have been an ideal stud, more powerful than her husband except he is black, nasty, an ordinary street workman, belonged to the slum. Though she had been seeing him so many years working in the garden, in the swimming pool, and the backside of their building, Ashmita had never seen him completely naked. God, this nasty fellow was a stud in the real sense with his extra-large penis. Heart pounding like a kettle drum, Ashmita clutched the twigs of one small plant to keep herself from falling to the ground. She was moments from touching every hard plane of his body, running her tongue along the chiselled flanks of his muscles, and taking his hard cock deep inside her wanting pussy. Is this all real? Her cunt squeezed in anticipation. She could feel the mounting pressure between her legs and her nipples tighten. Her entire body thrummed with building desire.

She had never been so turned on in the entire eighteen years of her married life. Ramu put a finger inside his mouth which was filled with condensed chocolate saliva of Ashmita. He saw Ashmita was staring at his throbbing cock in her hungry eyes. Ramu became daring and thought that he should move fast. He had fucked Arpita, but the mother was sexier than the daughter. Lust now burned behind his sparkling eyes. When he reached her, he lifted the dripping treat to her mouth and brushed the cold tip over her bottom lip. Ashmita was still chewing and licking the Cadbury chocolate, relishing its sweet yet tangy flavor.

"You like chocolate?" Ramu asked.

"Yes," replied Ashmita.

"May I have some more from your mouth? We poor people never get a taste of such thing," Ramu requested.

Ashmita nodded silently. Ramu glided the juice of chocolate over her lips. This time he leaned in and placed his mouth on hers. He parted her lips and tasted her fully, feasting on her tongue, her teeth, and the delicate roof of her mouth. When he'd had enough, he broke the kiss, but not before taking the opportunity to gently nip her bottom lip.

"I like the taste of this chocolate, it is a good flavor on you," he dabbed the treat on both her cheeks then followed up with a lapping kiss, "Tastes good there, too. I wonder what it's like on your neck."

Before she had a moment to prepare herself, he rubbed the saliva full of chocolate on a patch of flesh just between her ear and jaw, then along the side of her neck. She sucked in a startled breath. Her back stiffened and goosebumps flared over her skin as cold shock mingled with unrestrained excitement. Heat replaced cool when Ramu's hot tongue traced the wet trail. In the meantime, Madhu was able to sneak into a nearby bush, hiding, she was witnessing everything. When she reached near the spot, she heard a male voice along with the voice of Ashmita behind the bush where Ashmita fell. Madhu smelled something fishy and silently she slipped into the nearby bush. Then she saw them, Madhu crawled silently very close to them so that she could see them clearly and could hear their conversations.

Ramu continued further down from her shoulders to her chest, then made rings around one of her breasts. Each circle became smaller as the condensed chocolate saliva from the tip of Ramu's tongue traveled to the top of her tit, stopping only after he'd swiped at the tip of her nipple. Her back arched voluntarily when his mouth latched into her tender peak. Ashmita's grip on the neck of Ramu tightened as he increased the suction. Exquisite pain radiated from her chest to the apex of her sex, prodding more warm cream to flow to her feminine folds. When he grazed her nipple with his teeth, she cried out and let her head fall back, completely giving herself over to wonderful sensation. After thoroughly licking and sucking the one breast, he repeated the slow torture on the second. The Cadbury chocolate saliva was melting faster now having been out for so long. Tiny rivulets of brown juice streamed down the valley of her abdomen and continued to the juncture between her legs. No doubt she'd be sticky as a candied apple by the time Ramu finished brandishing his mouth tool. Or would he be so thorough with his licking that he would find every last syrupy drop? Ashmita certainly hoped so.

"You taste so fucking good," he rumbled into her belly as he made his way further down," So sweet. So very sweet."

He'd taken such time and care with his foreplay that her pussy pulsed with aching need. When he reached her mound, she was wet and ready for his undivided attention. Each beat of her galloping heart sent forward a throb of want, creaming her cunt in keen expectancy. Shifting his tongue, Ramu swirled the tip over and under the hood of her clit. The muscles in her legs tensed and her fingernails bit into the underside of the part of his shoulder as a mighty tremor surged deep within. At once the hot tip of tongue treatment heated her nub, but his hot mouth soon followed. Lazy twists of his lithe tongue soothed the inflicted pebble while inciting movement from her hips to better feel every minute stroke. He alternated slow swipes of his tongue. She had never known such unadulterated ecstasy. When she thought she couldn't last a moment longer, he subtly moved to a lower target. After spreading the sensitive folds of her pussy with his fingers, he swiped his tongue up and down her length, delivering a hot thrill that curled her toes. Then he placed his mouth on her and licked it all around before plunging it far into her channel.

"Ramu," Ashmita called on a ragged breath, "That feels amazing. I can't believe what you're doing to me. Where did you learn how to do such naughty things?"

"I'm glad you like it," he looked up, his eyes shining like polished sapphires, "I had a feeling you would. Madam, do you know, I have gulped down entire of your pee when you urinated just above my face?" he placed the remains of the saliva-coated chocolate from his mouth and slowly placed it near her cunt lips, "How do you like this?"

With unimaginable gentleness, he inserted the chocolate saliva into her pussy. The walls of her cunt tightened around the hot treat, making her squirm most deliciously. "Did you like my pee?" Ashmita asked.

"It is the delicious drink I have ever tasted," replied Ramu. "And now this," Ramu bent over her clit and latched on, sucking and tugging, while slowly pushing and pulling the melting chocolate in and out of her.

The combined effect had bright sparks of light dancing in front of her face. Ashmita dared to let go of his shoulder and grabbed fistfuls of his coarse hair, wanting even more, "Yes. Oh, yes. I love that. Don't stop."

And more was what she got. For several blissful minutes, she enjoyed his skilful manipulation of her body. He was in no hurry. Time was not an issue. Only her pleasure, which he lavished on her like a queen. Far too soon, however, the rising need to come overpowered her ability to hold her release at bay. Her back arched and her ass lifted from the counter as an orgasm crested, taking her over the edge of restraint and into mindless sensation. Every nerve ending tingled and every muscle contracted while wave after wave of electrified pulses flowed from her rapture. No matter what they did for the rest of their time together, Ashmita couldn't top the incredible way she felt at this moment. Apparently satisfied with his efforts, Ramu drew back and licked his smiling lips. Starting at the head of his cock, he slipped a loose fist over the engorged tip, then slid his hand over the entire length several times until it shined with a thin coating of pre-cum.

"What happened? Why are you hesitating?" asked Ashmita impatiently.

"Madam, if accidentally I cum inside you then you will get pregnant!" Ramu said in a hesitant voice.

"Don't worry, now I am in a safe period," replied Ashmita.

"I'll note that for further reference. Right now, though, I'd like to finish what I've started with you," Ramu pulled her foreskin and exposing a purple blackish rounded knob resembling a small electric bulb.

He plucked her from the ground, as though she weighed next to nothing, "Now wrap your legs around my waist. Good." He grabbed hold of her ass to keep her anchored securely. Then, using immeasurable care, he eased Ashmita onto his hard cock, impaling her soaked chamber. Her breath caught as he continued to sink deeper, filling her completely.

"Yes. So tight. You feel so good," he murmured into her ear.

Slowly at first, then faster, he thrust into her, robbing her breath with each powerful push. His skin grew slippery as a light sheen of perspiration glossed his back. Ashmita clasped her hands behind his neck and held on. This was one ride she did not want to see cut short. Grunting from his efforts, Ramu plunged further, harder. He swayed a little, then pushed Ashmita's back against the backside wall while still pumping with vigorous strokes. She met every movement of his with her own, pounding her lower body against the solid strength of his frame. Her heart hammered in her chest. The area around them became little more than a blur and little did they know that Madhu was watching everything from so nearby.

Close to reaching her second climax, Ashmita focused on squeezing her core tightly to coax him into coming. As she succumbed to the ultimate peak, Ramu joined her with a shuddering roar and a final, mind-blowing thrust. Ashmita could feel the hot molten lava falling deep inside her cunt. For several moments, they stayed in that position while they waited to catch their breaths. The gentle breeze swaying the plants helped cool her heated body. If only there was something, she could lean against to ease her racing mind. He had what he wanted. True, she had, too. She leaned her forehead into his broad shoulder. Suddenly Ashmita's sixth sense warned her as if some hidden eyes were watching her from the backside. She turned back and found some deep yellow color amongst the green leaves. It was the yellow gown worn by Madhu. Ashmita closely inspected and found that it was a yellow fabric, then she found Madhu crawled on the ground hidden in the nearby green bush.

"What's the hell Madhu? It is you, and you have been watching us all the while," screamed Ashmita.

Being alarmed, Ramu put on his lungi immediately. "Sorry, my dear Ashmita. From my rooftop, I saw you fall in the bush, and I rushed down here to help you. But I saw Ramu was helping you, so I became a silent spectator," replied Madhu.

All three of them came near to the pool. Ramu distanced himself from these two ladies and started cleaning the shrubs on the other side of the pool as if nothing happened. Ashmita explained everything to Madhu as they were very close friends. Madhu was also deprived of sex like Ashmita. Both their husbands were bored of them. Ramu could see them engaged in deep conversation.

"What do you say, Madhu? This type of chance may not come in the future? Since nobody is there in your house today, I suggest you avail the opportunity. You have already seen his massive cock and how he fucks like a stud. He is a poor workman, we would give him some money, and he will keep the secret. If at all, he reveals the secret, nobody would believe him," Ashmita tried to convince her.

Madhu nodded her head with consent but didn't utter any words. "What's about your menstruation cycle?" further asked Ashmita.

"I am in the safe period, "replied Madhu.

"Ramu, come here," called Ashmita.

When Ramu came nearer to them, he stood beside them with hesitation in his face and dropping eyes as if he was a guilty person. "Listen Ramu, go with Madhu Madam to her house, and do the things what you did to me a while before," Ashmita ordered him in an authoritative voice.

"Yes, madam," replied Ramu in a husky voice.

"Best of luck, Madhu, "wished Ashmita.

Ramu followed Madhu to her building. Ramu kissed the ring given by Sadhu, as sadhu's prophecy was going in the right direction. His dreams were going to be true as he was going to fuck his mother-in-law in her bedroom which he imagined always. They walked faster with an unspoken agreement, and soon she had him inside her building. They passed the corridor of the ground floor, and Madhu led him to her bedroom. Once they were inside, she turned on the overhead chandelier lights. Ramu had known the way but he was following her like an innocent boy. Ramu had longed to fuck her in that gorgeous bedroom which he had already seen before, where he fucked her daughter Bipasha. Her bedroom looked like the set of a movie.

"Wow, Madam," Ramu exclaimed with his fake surprising eyes.

"You like it?" asked Madhu.

Ramu looked over at her, "Who wouldn't?"

The king-size bed lay in the middle of the room with a heavy red duvet. A long dresser sat against the left wall with an oval mirror attached where Ramu was hiding somedays before, witnessing a naked Madhu. The suite bathroom was in the corner of the room, which Ramu had already seen and to the right, double doors, partially open, invited her to venture inside and see what other treasures awaited.

"Is that the closet?" he asked.

Madhu nodded and gestured to the door, "Take a peek."

His stomach tingled with anticipation as he approached the doors. The flashback of memory came back to his mind immediately how he was hiding behind the clothes. It was a dream that seemed so far away. A dream he didn't think would ever happen. She pushed open the double doors and space lit up immediately, no need to even flick a switch. The colors were just as rich, the clothing just as elaborate as he had seen in pictures of some old magazine which he found in a bush thrown by somebody. photos had shown, and it took his breath away. Space was much too big to be considered a closet. More like a room. Clothing lined both sides and the far wall. In the middle on both sides, a unit made up of shelves housed hundreds of shoes.

"This is one of the rooms I'm having trouble deciding what to do with." Madhu ran his hand along the color-coded line of clothes, "There is only one thing to do with a wardrobe like this, some clothes should be donated to charity, I will donate some to your wife. Don't you think?" asked Madhu.

"That's a great idea, Madam," replied Ramu softly.

Ramu opened one of the drawers affixed to the unit. Lacy's undergarments stared back at him. She quickly shut the drawer. Then she looked up at him in an intense gaze and came close to him. Then Ramu realized just a day before he aspired to fuck Madhu in this luxurious bedroom, in this soft bed, and now God had fulfilled his desire, by making his dreams into reality. He couldn't believe that he was going to fuck his future mother-in-law so early. Just yesterday afternoon, he was daydreaming about his future mother-in-law while fucking to Bipasha, and today he was going to fuck her in reality. Without wasting time, Ramu cupped the back of her head. Ramu swept her into his arms. He stared down at her, and she met his gaze. They both kept their eyes open as he drew her face to his and took her mouth.

His eyes closed as he fell into the pleasure of his first kiss to his mother-in-law of dreams, he had missed this simple pleasure of slanting his lips against a softer, sweeter pair. He traced his tongue along the seam and moaned softly in appreciation when she opened up for him and welcomed him inside. She deepened the kiss by twirling her tongue around his and clasping his arms with her small hands. Her body all but melted against his. They tasted each other for long seconds, long enough for his cock to throb in earnest. They were both breathing hard as they once more stood and stared at each other.