The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhu was the first to regain her senses. This time they were alone, so Ramu dared to slip a hand under her gown as the buttons below her neckline were opened already. He caressed her smooth back. Her hands landed on his butt. She dug surprisingly strong fingers into his flesh and pressed him against her body as much as their height difference would allow. He carried her over to the king-size bed. She gasped and then giggled as he plopped her down. Now she was eye level, perfect for more kissing. He dove in hard and heavy, plunging into her willing mouth. He paused and slid his hands under her gown. Cupping the soft mounds of her bra, he stroked her hard nipples through the fabric.

She rewarded him with a soft moan. He found the clasp of her bra, with a flick of his fingers, he opened with practiced ease as he was acquainted with her daughter. Some skills never left you. He had her bra undone and his hands directly on her flesh. He slid his hands around her soft sides and traced her pert breasts with his thumbs. This was another great pleasure he had been without too long. Her breasts were big enough to fit in his palms with dusky tones surrounding the hard nipples, her breasts were a feast for a starving man. Leaning in, he tugged one mound into his mouth and laved the bud with long, loving strokes. Her nipples were hard, and she gasped again inside his mouth when he stroked them.

He broke the sucking of her breasts for a moment to ask, "Do you do those things with your husband here in this bed?"

Madhu nodded, "Nowadays, he doesn't do those things to me, he is not interested in me."

Ramu yanked her gown and bra off. Then he stood and stared. Madhu groaned above him and clasped her hands to his head, holding him in place, urging him without words. He licked and sucked, first one breast and then the other until she moaned incessantly and writhed against him. She dug her nails into his scalp and pulled at the short strands of hair, a testament to the effect he was having on her. His cock jerked, anxious to get in the game, but he had other ideas. Pulling back, he placed a trail of kisses from her lips down her throat to reassure her he wasn't done yet. Her tummy was flat and silky like her breasts and holy crap, how had he missed the belly ring? He'd get back to that later, though.

First, he wanted her completely naked. Eager to please Madhu as much as she had him, Ramu whipped off her gown and tugged at the clasp of her panties. With a bit of wrangling and some laughing, he managed to peel the skin-tight panties off her lovely bottom, the sight of which almost made him come. She sat on the bed, beautifully nude, breathing heavily and blushing, he realized. She was shy. He swept his gaze from top to bottom, letting it linger on the moist lips with a narrow strip of dark hair nestled between her thighs. All he had to do was free his rod and plunge it inside the place it yearned to be. But that wasn't what he wanted. This woman deserved more, and there was one thing he loved to do that didn't need two legs or any for that matter.

He tipped her chin up so that their eyes met. "You're beautiful. I want to go down on you. Is that okay?" The question, asked in a hushed, almost reverent tone, sent a shudder through Madhu's body.

Already aroused so much that his mere look almost sent her over the edge, she couldn't find her voice. To answer him, she leaned back on her elbows and slid her ass closer to the edge of the bed. She closed her eyes and focused her concentration on the feel of him. His fingers with their rough pads stroked her breasts in quick bursts, coaxing whimpers of pleasure past her lips. His soft tongue, in contrast, lapped slowly down her middle and swirled around her belly ring. He stayed there a while, teasing her, feasting on her skin as if he had no other goal. When she bucked her hips in frustration, he chuckled against her body.

"I'm getting there," he whispered, his warm breath taunting her to higher pleasure.

Ramu raised her hips with his strong, firm hands, gripping and holding her steady. She felt his tongue swirl around her pubic hair, and his teeth nipped at her cunt lips. Then he slid between the folds, over her clit, and down into her pussy. When she moaned and squeezed her legs to urge him on, he reversed course and licked up and out. She grunted in frustration, kicked her heels against his shoulders, only to hear him chuckle again.

"Patience, Madam. I'm a hungry man. I intend to make this meal first," said Ramu.

Her new groan morphed into a long moan of pleasure as he lapped the area of taut skin between thigh and pussy. He traced a path around her mound and finished between her folds once more. He flicked her clit with short strokes of his tongue, making her jerk and writhe. His firm grip held her in place, and the restricted movement helped to heighten her arousal. Her fingers scratched at the smooth countertop, setting a rhythm she silently urged him to meet. He ignored her entreaties and took his time bringing her close to the brink, only to back off before she came.

"Ramuuuuu," she hissed.

His response was to blow against her damp curls before latching his lips around her swollen clit. As if sensing she was truly at the end of her rope, he suddenly sucked and stroked with the energy and speed she craved. The orgasm tore through her. She bucked her hips against his face and tossed her head as she screamed out her pleasure. Her cunt clamped down on a cock that wasn't there, and her body shook with the force of the waves of climax rocking it. When the pleasure began to wane, he renewed his assault and brought her up and over again. Less intense than the first one, this orgasm spread warmth from her core throughout the rest of her body. She went limp when it subsided and let her head drop on the pillow. Ramu continued to hold her legs, stroking her thighs with a feathery touch.

He kissed the inside of each knee and sighed, "That was—you are—delicious," he murmured, "Ready for next, Madam?"

In answer to his question, she pulled her legs out of his grasp and sat up. He stared at her with a kind of dazed expression that told her he wasn't conning her about enjoying eating her out. His mouth was still a little moist from her juices. She leaned over and traced her tongue around his lips before kissing him. She twined both her arms and her legs around him to pull him toward her. He slid his arms around her back and caressed her while their tongues mated. Pulling her hair free of its scrunchy, he laced his fingers and tugged her head to one side to deepen the kiss. Her sensitive nipples rasped against his bare body.

She yanked up the fabric of his lungi to run her fingers along the hard planes of his back. His skin was hot but rough. It quivered under her touch. She dared to dip lower, past the waistband knot of his lungi, and found a taut ass waiting to be kneaded. She dug her nails in, and he rewarded her with a deep groan inside her mouth. The hard ridge of his cock just barely bumped against her once more aching clit. She wiggled against it and grunted in frustration.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "Let's take this to the inside of me and get down to some serious business."

Ramu pressed his forehead against hers and laughed, "I take eating pussy very seriously, but if you mean giving my cock a chance to get inside you, then I'm all for it," with a tight grip around her waist, he slid her off the edge of the bed and spun around in the middle of the bed, "This way?" She nodded and clung to his neck.

It was pretty bright inside the bedroom, carrying her straight to the center of the bed. She wondered how difficult it was for him to hold her. She could certainly feel his uneven gait. He obviously wanted to do it, though, and she figured he knew his limitations. When he plopped her down on the bed, she reached over to turn on her bedside lamp for more light.

"Ah, mind if we keep the lights off?" Ramu asked hesitantly.

Okay, this was his limitation. She needed to respect his boundaries even though she wanted very much to see him naked. Dark as it was, she could make out the contours of his upper body. His shoulders were broad, and his waist was narrow the perfect V-shaped torso. Saliva pooled in her mouth. Sitting up, she leaned over to place her hands on his shoulders. She nuzzled the back of his neck, while she slid her palms down his chest. Firm pecs with small pebbly nipples greeted her. She rubbed her thumbs over them and felt his appreciative moan deep in her own chest. She moved her mouth to one of his ears, and as she nibbled his lobe, she stroked down toward his lungi. She pressed her face against his back and slid her hands past the waistband knot of his lungi. His cock was there waiting for her, hard and moist at the tip. She clasped it in one hand and tugged up slowly. With her other hand, she cupped his balls and squeezed.

Sliding over to the middle of the bed, she patted the edge next to her, "Take off your Lungi, Ramu, and stay awhile," she purred.

He laughed at the invitation, as she had hoped he would, and sat down. He whipped off his lungi and tossed it on the floor. Anything more he would have said was cut off by her looming over his body and planting a deep kiss on his...dick. She wasted no time, taking him deep into her throat as far as she was able. Her tongue laved the underside of his rod as she sucked. She rolled his tightening balls between thumb and forefinger. Another gasp, followed by a groan, punctuated the rippling of his abs against her head. The angle was awkward, leaving her strained and frustrated that she couldn't work his cock and balls as well as she wanted. Releasing him briefly, she slid off the couch and knelt between his open thighs.

She was careful not to brush his stump as she pressed her torso across his lap and swirled her tongue around the smooth head of his cock. She murmured her delight when a pearl of pre-cum peeked out. Licking it up, she took the hard length back into her mouth. One hand worked the base of the cock while the other continued to minister to his ever-tightening sac. Both of Ramu's hands caressed the top of her head, his voice urging her on with low-voiced praise. His stomach heaved with increasingly harsh breaths as his climax built. Knowing the effect, she was having spurred her to pick up speed. She sucked and laved with short, fast bobs of her head. She pressed her forefinger into the skin stretched between his balls and anus, tickling his prostate in rhythm to her oral feasting.

The quiver of his thighs, the quickness of his breath, and the hardening clasp of his fingers told her that he was near his climax. Redoubling her efforts, she braced for the splash of semen. When it hit the back of her throat, a hot and eager testament to her success, she swallowed with greedy gulps, happy to have given her guy this pleasure. Above her, Ramu swore and rocked forward. His hands were still entangled in her hair, twisting and tugging. She didn't mind. She simply held on for the ride until his movements subsided and he slumped against the couch. With a delicate tug, she released his cock and sat back on her heels. She looked up at him with a smile. He looked back at her with eyes at half-mast.

"You swallowed," he said in an almost accusatory tone.

She licked her lips and winked. He shook his head. "No woman has ever done that for me before."

"Given you a blow job?" Madhu asked.

Ramu chuckled, "No, swallowed."

"Oh, well, I like being the first." With a mischievous grin, she stood up, leaned over, and said, "How about a kiss?"

Ramu grabbed her around her waist and pulled her onto his lap. He captured her lips in a deep kiss. Along with a bit of himself, he tasted her—her warmth, her sweetness, her heart. She had given him more than a blowjob or even fantastic sex experience within four days.

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "It is sleepy now. Don't you think you must arise it again, otherwise how can I fuck you?" said Ramu.

She sucked his flesh into her mouth, robbing him of his words, his breath, his very thoughts. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he lay there and savored the sensation of a tongue laving the underside of his rod. Delicate fingers ran over the ridges of his abdomen, making the muscles jump in time to her sucking lips. He lost himself in the pure pleasure of her assault until she straddled his body with her own. His cock started to recover and prepare for round two.

Ramu clasped her head and gently tugged her face up and off his cock, "As much as I'm loving this, this time I want to come inside your pussy, not inside your mouth," he said.

Her soft, round ass stuck up in the air while her thighs pressed on top of his. It put her perilously close to his stump and that alarmed him. She grasped and she jutted her ass out. He rewarded her by grabbing it with both hands. His fingers dug into her flesh.

His gaze met hers in the mirror, "Madam, your ass is perfect. I want to bite it."

Dipankar, her husband had never made her feel wanted and desired in this way, ever in their long marital life. Somehow this guy was different. There was an intensity to the way he looked at her and in his tone of voice that told her, she was the only woman in the world worth having. It made her want him with a degree of passion that was new to her and made her eager to please him. She squirmed in his hold.

"Like that idea, do you?" Ramu whispered into her ear.

Her eyes closed and a shiver ran through her, "Hmm," was all she could say.

With the palm of his hand, he smacked one side of her ass. Madhu yelped, and her eyes popped open. He smiled like a hungry wolf back at her. He did it again as they stared at each other. Another cry ripped from her throat. Her body jumped and quivered in his grasp. She didn't tell him to stop, though. He was waiting for it, gave her time to say it before he did it again, this time on the other side of her butt. And still, she didn't stop him. This was a new experience, and if she'd been asked, she'd have said, no, she didn't like being spanked. She would have been wrong, dead wrong. Her clit throbbed at the stinging sensation infusing her bottom.

Far from dampening her passion, it ratcheted it up. Her pussy ached and clenched in desperate need of a cock to fill it. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the feeling of the next smack. She moaned and gnawed her lower lip between her teeth. Her breath came out in staccato cries as he continued the assault. Soon she was gasping and pleading, although for what she didn't really know. Ramu did. He stopped the spanking abruptly, and as he ran his thumb around her ass cheeks, his fingers dug into her hips and pulled her to him. He thrust his cock deep inside her pussy and set a punishing pace. His skin and shorts rasped against her tender flesh, but that only increased her pleasure, pushing her higher to the peak of her climax.

Not high enough, however. She was near the edge, yet couldn't quite get to it. She pushed against him and yowled in frustration like an animal. He understood. Releasing her hip with one hand, he reached around to slide his fingers between her folds. He captured her clit between them and rubbed the swollen nub at the same fast pace of his thrusting. The orgasm ripped through her. She screamed and pounded her palm against the mattress, her body bucked wildly between the soft mattress and hard man. He roared into her echo and latched his mouth and teeth onto her shoulder. His body jerked into hers, trapping her against his hot skin. He didn't let her go until they both stopped moving. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled as she realized what he meant. Her ass was now rosy pink.

"What's going on inside that head of yours, Ramu?" she asked in a sexy voice muffled by the crook of his neck.

He cleared his throat to stall for time and marshaled his thoughts. "I was thinking," he began slowly, "To give you maximum pleasure. Before fucking your cunt, I want you to feel other unexplored areas of your body."

She pulled away from his neck. "What?"

"Do you know that a woman gets much pleasure in her ass?" said Ramu.

"I have heard that but my husband has never tried that one with me. By the way, being a man from slum how did you know all about this sort of thing?" asked Madhu.

"Madam, I have pleased so many women in the slum by fucking in their ass holes. I am not forcing you. If you agree then only, we can try for this as it would be a new experience for you," suggested Ramu.

She smiled at him broadly. "Maybe."

They sat in silence for a few seconds as Madhu tried to think of what to say, what to do. In the end, Ramu went with his gut and placed his hand on her ass hole. Madhu flinched but otherwise remained still, almost distant from him as if it were too painful to gauge her reaction. Ramu slowly slid his two saliva-coated fingers inside her sphincter. Madhu squirmed as she felt a new sensation throughout her body. Ramu continued to slide the fingers in and out for some time, and Madhu started to moan. Ramu thought it was the proper time to insert his cock inside her ass hole. He touched his big round knob at the entrance of her sphincter, he pushed a little with careful but it would not go inside. He put more saliva on the head and pushed with a slight force. Thank god, the half portion of his knob entered and struck there. Madhu felt as if some hot rod had been placed inside her ass. Ramu didn't dare to go farther, not because she was repulsed but out of fear of causing her pain. The skin looked sensitive.

"Does it hurt?" he asked in a low voice.

Madhu shifted her gaze to him and said, "What's a stupid question? It does hurt. You have to be careful not to overdo it, it is very sensitive there."

"Don't worry, Madam. I will be much more careful and slower. If at all you feel pain, tell me, I will immediately withdraw it," said Ramu.

Fortunate A few seconds later, she relaxed against the couch as Ramu's round knob had entered an inch away inside her sphincter. Ramu was now confident that Madhu could take his cock now. He withdrew his giant cock and put more saliva on the head as well as inside the hole, then he pushed his cock in a forceful manner. His cock entered more than 5 inches inside her.

A deafening scream escaped from Madhu, "Ohhh...nooooo. Ramu, leave me, please leave me. It is severe pain. I request you to leave me. Please Ramu."

Ramu did not slow, rather he started fucking by pushing deeper inside her, "Have patience, Madam, once it will be full inside, the pain will recede and you will enjoy it."

Hardly, Ramu had fucked for two minutes, again Madhu screamed. Now, the scream resounded the entire bedroom as she was writhed in acute pain. Madhu pulled Ramu back forcefully with a kick. Ramu could now well understand the situation, he pulled out his big cock immediately from her. Madhu was gasping for air.

"Sorry Ramu, I can't take your big cock inside me. Your cock is inflicting too much pain," said Madhu with a painful and hurt voice.

"It's OK, Madam," said Ramu.

Ramu wondered that when Bipasha, her daughter could take his big cock in her ass hole so easily the mother is screaming with pain. She might have a thin and tight anal canal. But, Ramu was happy that he had fucked her ass hole for a brief moment.

Both of them remained silent for a moment, then Madhu said, "Ramu, I could be able to take your giant cock only inside my pussy and not there."

And it was the truth. "Do you mind being on top?" asked Ramu.

"Mind? It happens to be my favorite position," she leaned over and touched his hard cock.

Her touch was delicate and teasing, "I have my best orgasms in this position," she added as she nudged his cock to where she wanted it and slowly descended.