The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm. Tight. Welcoming. She seated him fully and sat there on his body, splaying her fingers across his stomach. Her fingertips tickled his nipples. She squeezed and relaxed the muscles of her cunt several times in a slow rhythm that heightened his arousal. He slid his hands up her thighs and circled fingers and thumbs around her tiny waist. She was so small and delicate compared to him that even if he'd been able to slide his body between her legs, he still would have preferred her to be on top, setting the pace, keeping him in check. He stroked her stomach and ribcage with his thumbs all the way to her nipples. She moaned and leaned forward, her body lifting off of his.

He thrust up with his hips to keep them connected, but he needn't have worried. She wasn't letting him go. She pressed down again and began to ride him while she rubbed her chest in his hands in silence urging for him to minister to her breasts some more. Eager to please, he raised his head and shoulders to latch his lips onto a nipple. Sucking it inside his mouth, he flicked his tongue against the hard bud. She mewed her delight and increased her rhythm. Ramu switched to her other breast, sucking and licking, then pressing his teeth against the nipple in a gentle bite. He held onto her for long seconds before releasing her again. Her gasp as the blood flowed back into her nipple led him to soothe it with long, wet strokes. He repeated the mild torture with the other side while he clasped her waist and increased the speed in which her cunt caught and release his throbbing cock.

Madhu gasped and groaned and writhed as she bucked wildly against him. Her hands gripped his arms, and her nails gouged his skin. With a violent throw of her head, she came undone in his hands. The Dam burst open, her orgasm gushed out, made a hot bath to Ramu's cock inside.

"Madam, can we go for missionary position?" asked Ramu.

Madhu nodded her head and climbed down from him. Madhu spread her two legs wider and Ramu inserted his lubricated cock inside her cunt. Raising her legs, he slid his rod into her wet and waiting core. He went in balls deep and latched his mouth onto a nipple as she rode him with frantic need. With her fingers entwined in his hair, nails digging into his scalp, Ramu started pumping.

"Harder, faster," she demanded as her pelvis grounded against his hip.

After continuously fucking for 20 minutes, again Madhu shimmied herself to orgasm. Sobs spilled from her mouth, and the walls of her cunt contracted around him, milking him, urging him to join her. When he heard her sobbing and felt her cunt grasping his dick like a vise, he pushed himself over the edge and joined her. The climax tore out of him. He shouted around the mouthful of flesh he slavishly worshipped still. Ramu groaned and Madhu felt his boiling hot cum squirt inside of her as she screamed in silence. His arms wrapped around her, and he pulled her body tight into his as they rode out their release together.

Madhu could feel the hot spray washing her cunt walls and falling deep inside the core, not leaving a single drop overflowed as her dry well absorbed all the hot showers waiting for so many months and years. His thrusts slowly subsided and she came back to her senses, her muscles shaking and drained from the exertion. Ramu held her, and she held him in return as if they were lost at sea and had only each other to stay afloat. They rocked together and the waves of orgasm crashed over them until their breaths eased and their bodies stilled. When he collapsed back, he brought her with him and rolled her body against his right side. They stayed with their bodies entwined for long minutes as the vibrations of the mutual climax slowed and stopped. He hugged her tight with his eyes closed and let his imagination go. Never before had he thought in terms of forever with a woman and maybe now wasn't the time to think of it.

A lot had happened to him in the last four days, most of it due to this woman in his arms. Maybe his emotions were running too high for him to accept the mounting feelings for Madhu as real and permanent. Slick and spent, they lay side-by-side, Madhu's face tucked into his shoulder. A deep sense of peace enveloped Ramu, at last, he fucked his would-be mother-in-law. He felt himself drifting off. He vaguely thought that he should get up, clean up, thank this wonderful woman for a great time, and take off. He imagined now he had complete control over Bipasha and Madhu, the mother and daughter duo, and he could manipulate both of them. He thought it and then thought nothing at all.

TO BE CONTINUED