The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I need you inside me now..." she begged without compunction.

Trembling beneath him, she tried to get closer still. If her mind had been clear of desire, she would have felt him pause at her plea, but Bipasha was too far gone with wanting him to notice.

"So beautiful, so hot. Ready for me," Ramu finally whispered.

When he settled back over her, the feel of his cock pressing into her entrance was more than she could handle. Raising her hips in an invitation, straining to get closer, she demanded, "Kiss me!"

Having yet to taste any part of him, she was dying for his mouth on hers. Bipasha felt his body stiffen with lust. When his tongue traced the outline of her lips, Bipasha's fingers clenched into tight fists, straining against his body. His tongue became more aggressive, pushing past her lips, demanding entry. His mouth ravished hers, his hands sliding down to her hips, positioning her underneath him. She savored the taste of him, intoxicated by her own tangy musk that lingered on his mouth, and something more, something familiar that tugged at her memory on an elemental level... And then he was there perfectly positioned to take her on the wildest ride of her life.

The thick head breached her opening, and Ramu pushed inside so slowly she thought she'd scream from frustration. The tender, slow fucking was beyond delicious and better than any sex she'd ever had before, but she needed more and wanted it now. Tension whipped through her system until she was drawn so finely, she thought she might break. Tighter and tighter the pleasure wound. Ramu gripped the front of her thighs, pushing harder, faster, higher, deeper.

"I'm coming, my husband. I'm coming," Bipasha screamed.

"Yeah. That's it. Do it, honey, because I don't think I want to wait for a second longer for you to come apart. I love fucking you like this," said Ramu.

Inner walls milked the thick stalk in little spasmodic pulses. Bipasha screamed which resounded her room. When Ramu found her clit and squeezed it hard between his thumb and forefinger while continuing to plunge deep, she whimpered, gasped, then groaned low as her body shook with her climax.

"God, you're sweet," he said, his words dark and more seductive than any she'd ever heard.

The way she wiggled her ass, pushing back against his hard cock was getting both more and more desperate as they teased each other. Ramu wanted to keep teasing her but was losing control as the movement of her ass and pussy drove him crazy. She was pushing her ass back harder trying to force his cock into her pussy.

She turned her head, looked at him in the eyes, and shouted at him, "Fuck me! My husband, stop teasing me! Fuck me hard! Now! Do it! Do it!"

It was as if a dam had broken. Ramu was so hot and horny he just had to pound her pussy, take her and use her. He felt so raunchy and lost all reason as he rammed his cock in her, holding her hips as he pounded her as hard as he could.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck me, fuck me, yeah that's it, harder... harder, fuck me harder, Ohhhhhhhh baby, baby harder, harder... fuck my pussy! Ohhhhhhhhh baby I love how you fuck me, yeah, yeah, Ohhhhhhh baby, Oohhhhh, yeah, Oohhhhhhhh... fuck I'm cummmmming! I am cummmmmming! Keep fucking me, keep fucking me, hard... harder and more," she screamed as she moved forward and back against him, his cock deep in her dripping pussy.

Suddenly, he surprised her again and roughly threw her on her back, knowing he had more strength when she was on her back. Ramu was already on the verge of exploding and rammed his hard cock deep into her pussy with a ferocious thrust.

He pulled out and rammed his cock again and again screaming, "Give me your cunt! Give me your cunt!"

He wanted to give her the fuck of her lifetime. "Fuck me! fuck me!" Bipasha screamed," Give me your cock! cum in me my husband! cum in me!" she shouted. "Ohh, fuck I'm cummmmmmmmng too! Oh, fuck! Cum in me! I want all your cum!" she screamed.

Bipasha surprised him by putting her legs on his shoulders, lifting herself off the bed, arching her back, giving him complete access to her pussy. Ramu pounded her back to the bed causing the bed to squeak and the headboard to bang against the wall.

He panted, "Ohh Bipasha, my wife," as he ejaculated thick loads of sperm into her cunt, pouring his thick hot sperm filling her cunt.

A moment passed, then another, his cock finally ejaculated loads and loads of hot lava, thick sperm into her cunt. She gripped his cock, squeezed, and sucked all his sperm with her cunt muscles into her, draining and emptying him. This is what she wanted, she wanted to be fucked, and he determined not to disappoint her. she breathed heavily as he ejaculated to fill her cunt with his thick sperm.

"Take it! Take all my cum!" Ramu yelled as he grounded his hips against the cheeks of her ass, trying to push his cock even deeper into her hungry cunt.

Huge, thick ropes of white-hot cum shot deep into her overflowing vagina. His cock continued to buck and squirt while her hot cunt sucked and pulled on the spewing giant, coaxing out more and more of his thick, hot cum. Bipasha shivered and shook under him as both their climaxes seemed to go on forever. At last, as the end of his cum spurted into her flooded hole, she collapsed and was exhausted. Ramu stood behind her, his still hard cock buried in her still clutching cunt, and his sweat-covered body cooling in the humid air. He felt her whole-body tremble and shake again as they climaxed together and then they both collapsed against each other on the bed, his cock still buried deep in her pussy. After 10 minutes, Ramu got up from the bed and picked up the bottle of wine where around half of the bottle contained the wine.

Bipasha made a feeble protest, "Please dear, don't take. You have already taken too much; you will get drunk."

"Nothing will happen to me, I am a regular drinker," Ramu said.

With three gulps, he emptied the bottle and fell on the bed. Could she learn to live without this kind of sexual pleasure and this man she'd manipulated from the day of the beginning? Could this man fulfill her insatiable desire? Ramu pulled her against him and held her as if he never wanted to let her go. Her hands swept his side, bumped against the damn black cock between his two legs. Both of them fell asleep. Bipasha opened her eyes. It was still daylight. She disengaged herself from Ramu's embrace, went to the bathroom, washed her face. She felt very refreshing as it was the hardest fuck, she ever received from Ramu. When she returned to the room, she found him in sleep, not in deep sleep.

He was mumbling, "My Bipasha, my wife. You will always be mine."

Bipasha thought it was the time to send him off from the house premises otherwise any moment anybody could come, the fear of discovery was always lurking. She called him several times to wake him up, but he was mumbling only.

Again, he mumbled, "I can't go anywhere, I will spend tonight here, with you, with my wife. I am the son-in-law."

Now, Bipasha realized that the man was too drunk to move from there. A cold sweat trickled on her forehead due to nervousness. She thought if this drunk man would not move out from her bedroom, and the premises, then what would happen? Every one of her family would get to know of her affair with Ramu. She cursed herself for this sexual adventure. She was such a fool. Immediately, she rushed to the bathroom and brought water, she sprinkled water into the eyes of Ramu. With his half-opened eyes, Ramu tried to get up from the bed but could not.

Then she heard his muffled voice, "I want to pee."

Bipasha feared this drunk fellow would spoil her bed, in a frantic voice, she said, "Wait, wait, I will take you to the bathroom."

With greater difficulties, she pulled his two hands with all of her force and made him sit on the bed. Again, she pulled him towards the edge of the bed so that he could climb down easily from the bed. He rose and tried to walk, but staggered and would have fallen had not Bipasha standing by held him up. He staggered away from her and grabbed the doorknob. Bipasha put one of her hands under his armpit and virtually dragged him towards the bathroom.

On reaching the bathroom, Ramu asked, "Why am I here?"

Bipasha said, "You wanted to pee?" Ramu said, "Ohh...yes, but where is my cock?"

Bipasha realized he was too drunk to know what happened around him. She was repenting like anything. She bent down, raised a little upward of his flaccid dangling cock so that he could pee properly. He couldn't even walk straight all the way back to her room, still staggering, and lunged up the steps, but Bipasha supported him and made him sit on the chair. Then she found Ramu staring at her in his red eyes. She was anticipating something unusual and her mind was working speedily on how to get rid of this drunk man, how to drive him out of the house premises.

Then Ramu asked, "Bipasha, are you my wife or not?"

She responded, "Yes." "Tell me, do you like my cock or not?" Ramu asked.

When he found Bipasha silent, he yelled, "Hey, you bitch, you are a whore of mine, you are my slave, then why are you not responding to your master? Hey, bitch respond to me what I am asking?"

Bipasha remained silent with a cold fury inside her as she didn't want to argue with a drunk person. She knew a drunk person had to be tackled with soft words and affection otherwise they would become violent.

"Yes, my dear husband, I like your cock," she responded immediately.

"That's like a good wife," Ramu said in a satisfied tone.

Then there was a phone call. Bipasha received the call, it was her mom who informed her that she would be getting late not before 8.30 P.M. Thank God, now there was enough time. She watched outside; it was getting dark outside slowly as evening was approaching. Then she planned how to tackle the situation. By any means, she would lure this fellow outside, she could no longer lead him on the main street as people could see both, even patrolling police could see them, then where to lead him? An idea came to her mind. She could lead him to the backside area of her house where he was working on that day when he fucked both Arpita and herself. That area was deserted and dark, a small road was passing through that area as some slums had cropped up nearby. She would leave him in that area, let this bastard remain there, the moment he regained his sense, he would return to his slum at his own will.

If she would go out with Ramu now, nobody could even notice from Arpita's house as it was dark now. In a very soft voice, she said, "My dear husband, let us go for an evening walk outside, I feel suffocated here. We both can breathe fresh air outside."

Ramu agreed immediately with the proposal. Due to hurriedness, she didn't wear anything beneath her shirts and skirt. She put her small money purse. Bipasha carefully supported him while getting down in staircase by putting one of his hands on her shoulder and clutched him tightly with one of her hands under his armpit although his steps were unsteady. She locked the door of the house, and in the same manner, she supported him and led him up to the main gate. Once they were out of the main gate, she breathed a sigh of relief. Luckily, nobody was there near the main gate. Before anyone seeing them, she led him towards the backside area of her house. A drunken person could no longer maintain his posture and equilibrium of the body while walking.

Ramu was walking and moving in a clumsy and zigzag manner despite being supported by Bipasha. With such difficulties, they reached that dark area, Bipasha could see everything clearly as it was a fool moon evening. She made Ramu sit under a big tree by supporting his back on the trunk near the roadside. Now, she was relieved from a very difficult task, let the bastard languish here, she thought. She was about to leave when she saw a headlight of a vehicle that was coming towards their way. For a moment she thought, would it be right to leave this person alone here? The poor fellow had given her full sex satisfaction irrespective of the fact that he was drunk now. After all, she had some humanity, she could help him in some other way by requesting somebody to help him.

Kallu was a driver cum owner of an Auto Rickshaw. He would toil hard by running his Rickshaw from morning to evening throughout the city, picking up passengers for hire. Kallu had a peculiar personality, he was 55 years old man with full grey hair on his head and a grey beard on his face. He was black but had a masculine and strong physique. In the evening, he would stop by the slum area behind Bipasha's house for cheap country-made wine. He would consume three or four glasses of cheap wine, and after becoming a little drunk, he would return to his slum. It was the daily routine life of the slum dwellers. As usual, Kallu was returning home that day after being a little intoxicated.

Being intoxicated, he was in a merry mood, and he was whistling a tune of an old movie song. Then his headlight focussed on a beautiful girl standing by the side of the road and waving her hand, signaling him to stop. Kallu stopped the Auto just near her. In the headlight of Auto Rickshaw, he could see her clearly, a very sweet beautiful tender girl in a skirt, a pure white in color was standing by the side of the road. Definitely, she was a school kid from a very respectable family he thought, but he wondered why was she alone in this deserted area so early in the evening, she must be in some problem and needed help. Bipasha's eyes dazzled with the harsh light of the vehicle falling on her face, and she felt blind for a moment and put her hands on her eyes. Bipasha could feel the vehicle stopped very near to her, then the light was switched off, Bipasha slowly opened her eyes, the entire area was again enveloped with darkness, and she could see a person sitting in driving seat.

Her eyes concentrated more in darkness, and with moonlit, she could see a bearded old man with a grey head, who looked to be very gentle and helpful. "Uncle, can you help me?" Kallu heard a very sweet and tender voice as if a cuckoo was pouring its voice in his ears.

Kallu grinned, showing some of his upper toothless mouths, and replied in a soft voice, "Sure, baby! Please tell me your problems if I could help you."

"Uncle, I am living nearby, there," Bipasha indicated all those high rising buildings of rich persons, "Just some moments before, I was walking in front of our house with my pet cat. Suddenly, the cat slipped off from my hands, jumped, and ran away towards this side. I followed the cat and came across this site. Then I found a person lying under a tree. I am very much worried about him; I don't know who is he? But I don't like that he should be left alone in this deserted place. Can you carry him to his home? I will pay you the hire charges," requested Bipasha.

Kallu glanced towards Bipasha. She was standing inches away from him. The moonlit brightened her beautiful, smooth and innocent face. She was so fair like marble white wearing a skirt up to her knee, she was so lovely that anybody would aspire to her as his little daughter Kallu thought. Kallu had two married daughters, and he wished if he had a little daughter like this girl. She must be the daughter of a very rich and Aristocracy family, but very kind in her heart, a good Samaritan. Kallu used to carry young schoolgirls in his Auto Rickshaw, and he had a good idea about them. Often, he had seen school scout girls in the white dress with red cross badge helping poor disabled men and blind men across the road. He would consider them little angels, and this girl was one among them.

"Are you in school?" he asked her.

Bipasha nodded her head like an innocent schoolgirl. "OK, show me where that person is lying," said Kallu.

Bipasha led him near the tree where Ramu was half asleep by supporting his back and head on the trunk of a tree. After observing him keenly from near, Kallu exclaimed, "Ohhh...my God. It is Ramu."

"Do you know him?" asked Bipasha. "Ohh, yes. He is my next neighbor in the slum. Getting drunk is his daily habit, I think today, he must have consumed a heavy quantity of wine. Thank God that you found him here at this stage and luckily, I also arrived at the right time. It is all God's wish," said Kallu.

Kallu lifted him, but Ramu couldn't walk, Ramu tried to walk but stumbled and fell under the tree. Kallu lifted him once again, Ramu tried to stand one more time, but to no avail, again he fell.

"Ohhh my God," Kallu muttered, "Baby, please help me so that we both can lift him and carry him up to Rickshaw."

This time, both of them managed to pull him upright by clutching Ramu's two hands on each side. Ramu half-opened his eyes and seeing Kallu, mumbled, "Ohhh, Kallu Bhaiya (Brother), it is you. How you come here? I was having my evening walk with my wife, Bipasha. Where is my wife?"

Then he noticed Bipasha, "Kallu Bhaiya, you see! My wife is always beside me. She loves me very much. She always stays beside me." Ramu dragged Bipasha and forcibly kissed her on the lips.

It was an embarrassment for Bipasha in front of Kallu. She struggled to free herself from him. Kallu immediately slapped hard on Ramu. "Shut up you wicked fellow. Are you in your sense or gone crazy? Stop your misbehavior to her. This little angel has helped you, and you are returning this favor to her," Kallu threatened him.

"Sorry, my dear little girl for his misbehavior as he is not in his senses, he is fully drunk," Kallu said further.

They were just about to reach the Rickshaw. Ramu stopped suddenly. "No, Kallu Bhaiya. This is my wife Bipasha. She is a rich man's daughter and I am her husband. I am going to marry her very soon, and I am not going to stay in the slum. I am going to stay with her in their building. I will be going to the office with her father, my father-in-law in their car," mumbled Ramu.

Kallu laughed heartily and said, "Ok, ok," he turned towards Bipasha, and said, "Baby, never mind the words of a drunk person as he doesn't know what he is saying."

"Believe me Kallu Bhaiya, I am not telling lie. I work in their garden. Both of us love each other. Today, the whole day I have fucked her in her bedroom in absence of her parents, and she likes my cock very much. Bipasha, tell this man, how have you enjoyed my cock inside your cunt?" mumbled Ramu.

Bipasha was very much embarrassed and nervous by hearing all this. Both of them reached near the Rickshaw supporting Ramu. All of a sudden Ramu stumbled again and his lungi was slipped off from his waist, he was completely naked before both of them, his big cock was hard and throbbing before them.

Ramu held his cock aiming towards Bipasha, and said, "Bipasha, see my cock, and now, don't you need my cock further?"

Kallu again slapped him and forcibly pushed him to the back seat of the Rickshaw where Ramu remained steadily without saying further any words. Ramu preferred to sleep and closed his eyes. Bipasha was relaxed now, but still, she was feeling a little bit nervous.

She said, "Thank you, uncle." Then she opened her money purse, and asked, "Uncle, how much I have to pay you for carrying this person?"

Kallu was very much moved by the innocence and kindness of this little school girl. "No baby, I will not charge a single pie for this. Out of humanity, you have done this, and in the same manner, I will carry him to his home as he is also my neighbor," Kallu said.

Kallu was standing close to Bipasha. Before leaving, out of courtesy, he asked, "Baby, I have never seen such a sweet and kind-hearted girl like you. By the way, what's your name?"

Spontaneously, Bipasha said, "Uncle, my name is Bipasha."

Then she realized her mistake. She should have given him a fake name, but immediately she couldn't think of a fake name as she was nervous as well as unmindful because she was only concerned about Ramu, and she spelled out her original name spontaneously from her subconscious mind. On hearing this, Kallu was shocked as if he had touched a live electric wire. He stared intently at Bipasha and thought then Ramu was right although he was drunk. What Ramu was telling in his drunken stage was true. But he couldn't believe it at once. He wanted to confirm it. Bipasha could well understand the meaning of his staring, she felt further nervousness as her heart was beating fast.

1...678910...13