The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our fathers were staying at that Bungalow to observe the tribes and reporting to Govt., they persuaded Govt. for a water pipe connection from pond to underground water tank situated in the backside of the Bungalow. After connection of water pipes, the water reached the underground tank of Bungalow through the swinging Basket method. In this method, water is lifted through a leather basket made by tribes from the pond. The basket is slung by ropes on both sides. Two Tribes would hold the ropes at ends and dip the basket in the channel water of the pond. Then swing is given to the basket so that the basket full of water tilts over the watercourse and discharges water near the hole of pipe. The water from the pond is transferred near the hole of the pipe just above and from there onwards till the water reaches the underground tank of Bungalow. Two tribes will be engaged to do this work till the underground tank is filled up with water."

Arnab stopped for a moment then glanced towards all family members, resumed his speech, "After the death of our fathers, we two have updated and changed everything in the Bungalow. We have made another water tank on the roof of the bungalow. We have arranged to install electrification in every room along with a water pipe connection to the kitchen and two bathrooms from the top water tank. Now, we have a diesel water pump to lift water from the underground tank to the top tank. Similarly, we have a powerful diesel generator to supply electricity to the entire Bungalow. Then we have also adopted another method to purify the water. We will put chlorine powder in the underground tank, and for drinking water, we will put special WHO prescribed Aqutabs which are effervescent tablets, and kill micro-organisms in water to prevent cholera, typhoid, dysentery, and other water-borne diseases. So, I think everybody is satisfied with our arrangements.

Let us fix the day of our journey after three days on Saturday evening. Now, we will have a break for evening snacks and another round of coffee. We all will assemble here after one hour for further discussion. In the meantime, I would advise all our family members to present before us their plans and their activities during these two months in the jungle," Bhaskar concluded his speech.

Again, all the members made a queue for their evening snacks and coffee. Now, they were in different groups and involved in serious discussions about their trips to the jungle and encountering tribes. Everybody was thrilled. The two granddaughters were sitting in a corner and sipping their coffees. Ramu's semen was now dried up in the cleft of Bipasha's ass, but still, she could feel its presence there.

Bipasha said, "Dear Arpita, Today is our adventure day. First, we had a little adventure with Ramu, secondly, we heard the adventure story of our forefathers. Now, I feel more adventurous and thrilled to be in the jungle, and with tribes."

Arpita smiled, and said, "My dear, don't forget that we both have been assigned field study tasks by the college and presenting reports which we have to do in the jungle. Of course, your task is different than me and we cannot help each other," she teased further, "I feel sad that you will be missing the big cock of Ramu."

Bipasha feigned to be angry, and said, "Don't tell me that Arpita, as if you have not enjoyed his cock!"

Their two grandmothers, the elderly ladies, Kaberi and Archana were sitting few yards away from them and were discussing. These two elderly ladies were very naughty. Kaberi said, "What we two elderly ladies would do in the jungle? We are no longer young. Do you remember last time when we both visited the jungle with our men?"

"Yes, I remember. At that time, we were young couples, and we all visited Kanha National park, that deep jungle of Tiger sanctuary. We all spent a week in the guest house of that jungle for our honeymoon. My husband was not sparing me, and all the time he was insisting for sex," said Archana smilingly.

Kaberi smiled and said, "Same with me. At that time, my husband was having sex with me 2-3 times a day. Those are the golden days when we both have enjoyed ourselves to the fullest. I don't remember when the last time I slept with my husband, maybe 5 or 6 years before. Now, my old man has abstained himself from sex, he is past 60 years. Further, we have a son, a daughter, daughter-in-law, and young granddaughter of 18 years."

"The same thing with me also. Further, our two oldmen are busy with tribal affairs, and they don't have time for us. We both are 56 years old, don't we? Last night, I watched on TV an American woman of 56 years old who was pregnant and delivered a healthy baby because she had not reached her menopausal stage. I felt a sensation inside my body as I have also not reached the menopausal stage. For a second, I imagined what types of embarrassment I would have faced before my son, daughter, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter if now I were pregnant," Kanchan said.

"By the way, dear, I have also not reached my menopausal stage like you. Now, forget about sex and pregnancy as our oldmen have abstained themselves from sex quite a long time before. Now, we should concentrate by studying religious books, praying before God, and enjoying the growth of our two granddaughters," said Kaberi.

"You are right, Kaberi," replied Kanchan.

Debashish and Dipankar, the two friends and sons of two heads of the family were sitting in a corner. "Hey, Buddy, what's your plan? How to spend two months in a jungle?" asked Debashish.

"After a long time, now I have got a break for two months out of my busy activities. Maybe, I should give some time to my wife, Madhu, "replied Dipankar.

Debashish stared few moments to his friend, and said, "Do you intend to romance with your wife in the jungle? Are you crazy? Are we not tired by sleeping with the same wife for last so many years?"

"You are right. Who wants to sleep with the same wife anymore? Now, they are faded, don't excite much what they used to be in their younger days. Now, sex is boring with a wife. Further, we both have young daughters. Why don't we help our kids in their field studies during this vacation?" said Dipankar.

"Yes, we will help them, but what I propose, we both should be on the booze, the chances we may not get afterward. We should take a full crate of whiskey and enjoy in the jungle," said Debashish.

"Agreed, friend," consented Dipankar.

The two Patriarchs were discussing something in another corner when they saw their two daughters-in-law sitting opposite to them, and looking at them. Arnab signaled them to come nearer.

"Yes, Papa," both of them looked at two Patriarchs in an inquiry manner.

"Call our sons, we will have a secret meeting where you two will also participate," said Arnab.

While Debashish and Dipankar were chatting, they saw their wives, Ashmita and Madhu coming towards them. The wives whispered them to go nearer to their fathers. All six members made a circle closely.

Bhaskar said in a low voice, "You two sons are our heirs. Let me share with all of you a secret family affair. Whatever we two friends have achieved, all this wealth and prosperity, everything we have now is only due to the blessings of Deity Masombango, the tribal deity in the jungle, and we feel her blessings on our family. We both have not revealed this secret before anybody even not to our wives. During their stay with tribes, all of a sudden, our fathers discovered certain colored stones strewn in the sand on the bank of River Kangsabati near which the tribes were settled. Even they also found many on the surface of the river. In fact, all these were valuable gemstones. All these gemstones included zircon, garnet, sapphire, chrysoberyl, topaz, peridot, tourmaline, moonstone, and agate. Our fathers feared that if this fact would be revealed before Govt. immediately, Govt. will seal the entire area, the lives of the tribe will be endangered and the corrupt Govt. officials will take advantage of this to extract gemstones stored there. So, our fathers instructed the tribes to handover them the same if they come across such types of stones in the river bank.

Once in a year, our fathers would visit the place to attend their annual festival for worshipping the deity, and during that occasion, the tribes would hand over them the stones collected by them during the year. Our fathers would stay one month more to collect more stones from the bank of the river as well as from the surface of the water of the river where the depth of water is a maximum of 4 to 5 feet. Our fathers would dive inside the water and collect the stones. After this, both of them would return with a collection of stones and sell those stones secretly to some jewelers. As per the rules of the Govt. this activity is illegal. By doing this, fathers of us amassed huge wealth, and we two friends also followed the footsteps of our fathers and amassing huge wealth which you all are enjoying till date, and again I am repeating that it is only the blessing of Jungle deity to our family. Our late fathers passed on this secret to us, and we both are now passing on to you all." Arnab whispered, "Since our two sons are our heirs, and two daughters-in-law are their partners, you all four promise before us not to reveal this secret to other family members nor before anybody."

All four of them vowed and promised before the Patriarchs not to reveal the secret before anybody. Bhaskar continued in a low voice, "Since we will be staying there for two months, we wish you four to help us extracting gemstones from the surface of the water. We will train you the technique."

Debashish said, "My dear papa and uncle, I am afraid that both Dipankar and myself don't know swimming."

The two daughters-in-law, Ashmita and Madhu were listening to all this. Ashmita said, "Don't worry Papa, we both Madhu and myself are trained swimmers, we will help you both." The two Patriarchs nodded their heads in consent.

Arnab said, "Well, our two daughters-in-law will help us in this matter. Further, if we all gather around the bank of the river, our other family members may come to the riverside out of curiosity, so, our two sons may keep themselves busy in some other activities. The task of collecting gemstones will be confined among four of us only."

After one hour, everybody assembled once again encircling two Patriarchs. Arnab started his speech, "All of my dear family members, get ready and prepare yourself for the jungle safari as we have fixed the day of the journey after three days. It will be like a picnic, enjoying nature and I think everyone will enjoy their staying. During this time, our daughters will complete their research works. Now, let us know, what others would do during two months there? I mean how would you spend your time? Let us start from the elders, from our wives, the beloved grandmothers of our granddaughters."

Both Archana and Kaberi looked at each other and smiled. Archana said, "What we two elderly ladies will do? We cannot walk a long way through the jungle as others have planned for jungle tracking. It would be better, we remain with Mihir in Bungalow to help him for cooking."

Kaberi said, "Yes, Archana is right. Further, Bipin may drive us around the jungle for sightseeing. We both would collect fruits and flowers from the jungle, and sometimes we would visit hamlets of the tribe, to mix with tribal women to learn their various arts."

Bhaskar looked towards Arpita and Bipasha, and said, "Next, our two lovely granddaughters."

Bipasha stood up, and said, "I have been assigned field study of a plant, a botanical research and preparing a report and this is an internal assessment of university exam."

Arnab smiled, and said, "Don't you know, your Debashish uncle is a master's degree holder in Botany! He is MSc.in Botany, and he will help you."

Debashish said, "Don't worry my child, there are a lot of plants in the jungle, but we will choose some medicinal plant so that your research paper will be different from others."

"I have to prepare a zoological paper on lizards. Where can I get such creatures and who will help me? Papa is going to help Bipasha. What's about me?" asked Arpita in a hurt voice.

Bhaskar said, "Hey, little one, why are you worried? Your Dipankar uncle is there, he is MSc.in Zoology."

"Don't worry my little daughter, the assigned task is very easy. Chameleon is a harmless creature and plentily available in the jungle. You will prepare a paper on the life cycle of chameleon which I think will be unique. So, whole day we both will chase after Chameleon," said Dipankar and laughed.

Arpita's face was beamed with joy, and she said, "Thank you, Uncle."

Then Arnab moved his face towards two daughters-in-law, and knowingly asked them, "What's about our two daughters-in-law?"

Both Ashmita and Madhu looked at each other and shared a secret smile. They knew their task very well and it was known to their husbands as well as to their fathers-in-law. But they would not reveal the task before everyone.

Ashmita said, "We both have decided to learn fishing in the river. We would pass our time by swimming in the river and also we will collect pebbles from the river bank for decoration in our drawing rooms."

Then the two daughters, Deboshree and Debika looked towards the Patriarchs and asked how could they proceed in their research works as they didn't know the tribal dialects.

Bhaskar said, "Don't worry, we knew that this problem will come up. We discussed this with the village chief. Two bright tribal boys know a little bit town folk language (Bengali language) due to the exchange of their goods with outside traders near the forest gate. So, each of the boys will act as Interpreter for you two."

Debika said, "Papa, then tomorrow, I have to catch the flight for Delhi to obtain an approval letter for my research from my authority."

Deboshree said, "The same case with me. I have to also obtain an approval letter from my authority in Delhi." Arnab said, "Then two of you immediately go to Delhi tomorrow by flight and return before the scheduled day of the journey."

Before the end of the session, Arnab called Mihir and said, "Mihir, what's the name of that workman who used to clean grasses and shrubs from our gardens?

Mihir replied, "His name is Ramu."

"Call that workman immediately a day after tomorrow. Let him clean the gardens and poolside areas of both the houses completely otherwise after two months when we return here, we will find both the houses surrounded by long bushes and shrubs," instructed Arnab.

"I will inform him tomorrow," said Mihir.

Both Arpita and Bipasha exchanged meaningful secret glances by hearing the name of Ramu, and both of them chuckled. Arpita pinched the thigh of Bipasha secretly.

Arpita whispered, "Get ready for the next fucking session."

Then the meeting was over followed by dinner. The Chatterjee clan departed for their household. But the two young girls couldn't sleep properly as the flash of memories of Ramu fucking them was coming frequently to their minds.

--- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ----- ----

It was morning at 9.00 A.M. Bipasha made an entry inside the house of Arpita and met Ashmita on the way. On seeing Ashmita, Bipasha greeted her," Good morning, Aunty. Where is Arpita?"

"I think that lazy girl is still sleeping. Go and wake her up," said Ashmita.

Arpita woke up and opened her eyes, and she was surprised to find Bipasha in so early of the hours. She was sitting near her study table and scribbling something on a piece of paper.

"Good morning, Bipasha," she said with yawning.

"Good morning," she responded, "Still, you are dreaming of yesterday's events."

"Ohhh...no dear, "Arpita said and sat on her bed. "I am going to prepare a list of all equipment for my field study and other essential things required for my jungle trip. You also prepare a list so that both of us could go shopping in the afternoon, I mean after lunch," said Bipasha.

"Sure," replied Arpita.

In the afternoon, after lunch, both the friends went to the market for purchasing the necessary things. When returning, Arpita stopped near the pharmacy and drugstore. An old man with gray hair was sitting at the counter. The medicine shop was vacant as no other customers were present at that time except the old man at the counter. "Do you need some medicines, Arpita?" asked Bipasha. "Don't utter a single word there, just follow me," said Arpita.

Both of them reached near the old man who looked at them, and asked, "What do you want?" Arpita with hesitation in a trembling and soft voice asked, "Uncle, mmmm...I need those pills."

"What pills?" he asked.

"Uncle, those pills...women pills...I mean birth control pills, "Arpita stammered.

The old man gave a stern look towards them, and asked, "Are you both school girls?"

'No...no uncle, we both study in college. Actually, uncle, we both are going for outings with our boyfriends," she hesitated, "In case, we may need it."

The old man again looked at them. He could see their bulging round breasts thrusting out from their shirts. He guessed these must be the sizes of 32B. When he thought these cute girls would be fucked by their boyfriends, a sensation passed through his loins. He was sure that these girls were school girls. Without saying anything, he handed over a small packet of pills.

"Excuse me, Uncle. Can you please tell us how to take it?" asked Arpita.

"Two pills before half an hour," the old man replied. "Thank you, uncle," said Arpita.

Arpita kept the packet carefully in her vanity bag, and they came out of the shop. On their way home, Bipasha said, "I must acknowledge that you are a daring girl. You know, I got so nervous while you were asking him for that. But, Arpita, tell me, why do you need those peels?"

"Not me only, we both need. If you want to enjoy sex, you have to be daring. What I feel, if you want to enjoy the sex fully then you have to feel the hot cum of a male inside, but the problem is that you can get yourself pregnant. To overcome this, we both have to take this before half an hour of actual fucking. Ramu is coming tomorrow to clean your pool area and garden, and the next day to our house. Let us prepare in advance if we get a chance to be with him as we both will be missing him for two months," replied Arpita.

"My goodness. Arpita, you are really well informed, well prepared, and also well planned," said Bipasha.

Arpita didn't comment anything and simply smiled. On reaching home, both of them found their aunties, Deboshree, and Debina were ready to leave for Airport as they had to catch the flight for Delhi. In her bedroom, Arpita opened the packet and picked out two strips of pills, she handed over one strip to Bipasha.

"Arpita, where to keep it? If my mom sees then?" asked Bipasha.

"You silly girl, hide it behind the mirror in your bathroom, "Arpita said

-- --- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- --- ----

The next day, it was 8.00 AM. After waking up from bed, Bipasha entered her bathroom. Then, she came down to the ground floor to join her grand paa, her papa, and mom who were taking their breakfast in the dining hall.

"Good morning Grandpaa, good morning papa, good morning mom," she greeted them and sat beside them.

Mihir came near to her, and asked, "Baby, what do you prefer for breakfast?" "Mihir Bhaiya, (Brother)just bring me one piece of toast bread, two boiled eggs, and a cup of coffee," said Bipasha.

After finishing her breakfast, Bipasha was strolling along the corridor of the upper floor near her room. She was wearing a striped pajama and a loose shirt above. After some moments, she saw the car leaving the house carrying her Grand paa and Papa to the office. Then she saw Ramu entering through the main gate with his garden shovel and moving towards the backside of the building near the swimming pool. Her heart started beating with excitement and thrill. After few moments, she could hear the voice of Mihir Bhaiya instructing Ramu to first clean the sides of the pool. Bipasha became restless but she calmed herself and thought that she shouldn't do anything hurriedly which could endanger and expose the secrets between her and Ramu, rather she should wait patiently for the opportunity as MihirBhaiya and her mom were on the ground floor. Then to divert her mind, she started searching for a book in her room which she couldn't find. She spent around half an hour searching the book, but couldn't find it. Then she remembered her mother had instructed Mihir Bhaiya to pack all those scattered and unnecessary books and old books of her and her papa to keep somewhere.