The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She panted, "Aaaahhhhhhhh." Madhu could hear the sound of panting of Bipasha. She came out of the kitchen room.

"Bips, what happened? Why are you panting?" asked Madhu.

"Nothing mom, it is a muscular strain off my legs as I am standing there quite a long time," replied Bipasha.

By that time, Ramu had already withdrawn his cock from her ass hole. A milky drop of lubrication oozed around the thick ring that protruded from his two legs, tempting her. He stepped closer, his hand on his shaft, positioning the thick, ruddy crown between her waiting lips. Her nipples throbbed. Her mouth watered at the thought of taking his big, thick cock between her lips. When she tongued him, sampling the salty slick fluid, pressure began to build again. She wanted his rugged black cock. All of it. He fed it to her inch by inch, until she had to tilt her head backward and she could swallow its thick, purplish blackhead. His cock throbbed, its blunt head pulsating with life in her mouth, its slick, salty taste, and smooth, slick texture uniquely arousing.

"Open your mouth. I want to fuck it now inside your mouth," said Ramu.

His half-hard cock fit nicely into her mouth, slowly, it had grown to its full, massive size. When he thrust in and out, she took him deep. She felt invaded. Possessed by him. She cupped his balls, rubbed them, and felt his round, heavy testicles rolling against her hands. God help her, she'd never gotten such hot before sucking his cock. She wanted to take his semen, experience the taste and texture of him in a way more personal to her than taking it into her ass or womb. Gods help her, she was coming again. Waves of pleasure undulated through her bound body, over and over, and at the moment she felt Ramu's cock spasm and tasted his slick, salty ejaculation, the flow of semen stopped for a fraction of seconds, then again the hot white lava spurted continuously when the suction process of Bipasha's mouth began after a short pause, she screamed in a low voice with the simultaneous sensations of coming and swallowing his release, when he came, the staccato bursts of his hot, salty seed in the back of her throat set off another, a stronger orgasm that left her limp, drained aftershocks of the most intense sexual experience Bipasha had ever experienced surged through her body, overwhelming her. Until he moved off her and disconnected her from the bidet, she kept climaxing. Both of them remained silent when they heard the footsteps coming nearer to cardboard boxes.

"Bips, did you find your book? How much time will you be remaining in this dark cave?" asked Madhu.

"Mom, I have finished searching 4 cartoon boxes, remaining 4 boxes are left, I hope to find the book there," replied Bipasha.

"OK, Bips, now, I am going to take bath, you must open the door when Mihir returns," said Madhu.

"OK, Mom," responded Bipasha. Then they heard her footsteps going away towards the bedroom.

"Thank God, mom has left the kitchen otherwise she would have heard all our activities clearly. I know she takes too much time in the bathroom, and will not return before more than one hour," said Bipasha.

She looked with lust and love at Ramu. Admired his magnificent body, the chiseled features. When she felt his cock fully erect and straining between her thighs, she took his huge package in her hands.

"It may be more than an hour before Mom returns. You can fuck me comfortably provided Mihir Bhaiya does not drop in during this hour, "said Bipasha.

A feral smile transformed his face into that of a determined satyr. Standing, he set her down and looked as though he would eat her alive. Bipasha went to her knees before him, her cunt still thrumming with the aftershocks of her climax.

"How can I please you, my husband?" she asked. With strong but gentle hands, he urged her head closer.

"I want you to suck my cock as it has gone limp. I want to feel your mouth on me." Ramu said.

"As you wish." She took his scrotum in her hands, caressed him there while licking around the black body from the base.

Then, wanting as much to please him as his Pleasure Mistress to soothe his cock, she took him in her mouth. Swallowed his huge cock and deep-throated him. Again, he was hard as stone. She took him in her mouth and sucked the blunt, fat head of his massive cock. When she heard him moan with apparent delight, she rolled his balls between her hands and gently squeezed. It amazed her how he maintained his control capacity, but she was afraid again that just now he had an ejaculation, and now he could fuck her cunt for hours without cum. Ohhh...God, he would destroy her tiny pussy with his massive cock. Suddenly he pulled her mouth off him, lifted her, and laid her on the floor.

"I have to fuck you now. Spread your legs wide," he said.

He slid his hand between them, his calloused fingertips abrading her needy flesh, "You're wet. So wet. Tell me you want my cock in your cunt."

"God, yes. I do my husband. Please fuck me, "Bipasha moaned, the smells and tastes of him of sex surrounded them made her crazy,

"Please..." "Say it," he rubbed the broad head of his phallus over her clit, catching her tiny ring in his big round crown and setting up a delicious vibration that had her cunt clenching, aching, "Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock in my cunt. Please," moaned Bipasha.

"Say Please, my husband," Ramu said.

"Please fuck me, my husband," again moaned Bipasha.

That was all Ramu needed to hear. He reared back then sank into her wet heat. God, but she was tight. Exquisitely so. She milked his cock with her inner muscles, creating sensations so much sweeter than those street slum whores. Soft, yet firm, slick with her honey and his lubrication. He bent, nipping first one and then the other of her hard nipples, tasting with its sweet, cherry flavor. They seemed larger than he remembered. No less responsive, though, for they beaded under his tongue.

The lush flesh of her breasts pillowed his head. Ramu wasn't finished. He withdrew his cock. Ramu knelt and tongued her cunt for the second time. Incredibly, arousal curled around her, surrounded her, made her forget the satiated state of lethargy that had claimed her moments earlier.

"You are wet, warm, and swollen, as I knew you'd be." stating, he rubbed his cock along her slit, nudging her ass a bit before sliding forward and claiming her cunt from behind.

"So tight. God, but your cunt feels like paradise," he said and moved in her slowly, stretching her with his huge, throbbing cock.

His balls tightened painfully and his sac pulled up close to his body, free now from the ball-stretcher part of the restraint. She clamped down on his cock as he pounded into her cunt harder, faster. Ramu sought and found her nipples, tugged and squeezed them. His hot breath singed the bare flesh at her nape, and that got her hotter, frantic.

"Fuck me harder. God, I want to come again," she grunted. Ramu fucked her continuously for 5 minutes in a doggy position.

Then Bipasha said, "My dear husband, fuck me in missionary position so that I could see the movement of your big cock inside my cunt."

They changed the position. There he sat down, lifted her, and spread her legs out over his own. He nipped her earlobe and fingered her vulva. He found her clit in the sensitive depths of her cunt. As he circled her nub and held her close, he shifted, and lifted her so that his cock slid so damn easily inside her, she sighed with completion.

Ramu said, "Oh, my wife, you're so damn lovely." Bipasha sucked in her breath as she watched his big black shaft disappear inside her pussy.

She arched up, his cock taking her to a torrid airy place that throbbed with juicy, funky, rock and roll sex. He plucked at her clit and she came like a cat, screaming and gritting her teeth. He couldn't seem to drill into her far enough so he rose, knelt, spread her two legs gently over his shoulders. He cursed, lifted her legs and got down, and fucked her right there.

"Oh, my dear husband," she twined her legs around his neck, brushed her hands over his chest, and lovingly stroked his cheeks, said, "More than life itself. I love you so much."

Slowly, he pushed into her welcoming body. In. Out. In. Out. He wanted the moments to last, but love for her and that aching savage need suddenly overwhelmed him. Ramu slammed hard then repeated the action as Bipasha writhed and clung. Up, up, he took her climbing with him into a well of pleasure that shook him with its intensity. Bipasha's body quivered beneath him as her cries filled the small room. He took her higher, leaving her teetering on that high wire before she finally gasped and fell apart against him. Ramu gritted his teeth as lust consumed him, and in a blast of hunger, he followed her to the edge of the world and back.

"You are. Ohhh," she ran her hand up to his jaw, pressed her toes tightly around his neck, and kissed the hell out of him until he was gripping her, crushing her against him, his cock stirring to attention and poking her in the belly.

"Come in me, my dear husband. Give me your seed. You know you want to." She held his head to her breasts, moaning softly when he sucked hard on a distended nipple.

He was very much surprised at this demand. No girl would make such a demand to get pregnant herself. He thought Bipasha was in sexual frenzy and excitement, and it might be her sexual delusion, but he wouldn't endanger her as she was a kid, a very innocent kid otherwise how could such a beautiful young rich kid allow to be fucked by a street and slum workman. This kid was unaware of the consequences.

He laughed." You are very demanding for your husband, are you not?"

Little did this poor workman know that this clever rich young girl was already on pills. "Please. Oh, please, I need to feel you come in my pussy." Bipasha was desperate now, desperate to relieve the intense need in her cunt, her ass, her nipples.

"No, you will get pregnant, 'Ramu said in a determined voice.

"Let me get pregnant, I want a baby from you as you are my husband, I am very serious and not joking," said Bipasha in a strong voice.

The poor man was in dilemma. Then he thought God had given him a chance to fuck such a rich young girl once in his lifetime so there was no harm to cum inside her cunt. He'd waited beyond endurance, he was desperate now to release the pressure, spurt out his seed inside the cunt of this rich kid, let her get pregnant by him. While continuing his fucking, for a moment Ramu started dreaming in a dreamland. He imagined himself working in their garden with his shovel, it was afternoon, and he was sweating profusely due to the scorching heat of the sun. All of a sudden, Bhaskar, grandfather of Bipasha came out from the house and came near to him.

"Ramu, come inside, we want to discuss something urgent with you," said Bhaskar.

Ramu's heart started beating with some unknown fear, with hesitation, he entered into the drawing-room. He found Bhaskar (Bipasha's grandfather), Dipankar, and Madhu (Bipasha's parents) were sitting on a sofa, and his beloved Bipasha was standing beside them with her dropping eyes. She looked to be pale, her eyes swollen, Ramu apprehended she must have been crying a lot for some hours. Ramu was standing before them, bending his head.

"Ramu, what's your social status? What's your earning per day?" asked Bhaskar.

"Sahib, I am a poor manual workman, and I earn a maximum of Rs.200/- per day to feed my family. If I don't earn that much money, my family will go on hungry. I am so poor that I am not able to afford trousers and a shirt. You see, I am wearing only a torn lungi with a bare body," Ramu replied humbly and wondering why these rich people are asking him all these questions.

"Do you know, that much money what you earn per day, we donate to beggars every day who beg in front of the temple! Every day, we give Rs.500/- to Bipasha for her pocket money to spend. Bipasha's sandals only cost Rs.1000/-, her one pair of dress cost around Rs.4,000/-," said Bhaskar in a grave voice.

"Sahib, you are rich people, and she is the only daughter of your family," replied Ramu.

"Bipasha is my only daughter, she is educated, so young and tender. She is innocent. How dare you to touch her, corrupt her mind? I will get you arrested by the police and see that you languish in jail forever," barked Dipankar (Bipasha's father) in an angry voice.

"Sahib, I am an innocent man, and I don't know which matter you are referring to. I haven't committed any crime that you will get me arrested by the police," replied Ramu.

"Shut up, you bastard. You have impregnated my only daughter. Now, she is carrying your child, and pregnant with 7 months, and at this stage, we cannot have her abortion," shouted Dipankar.

Ramu remained silent then he glanced towards the lower part of Bipasha, and could see protruding womb. He was very afraid inside.

In a trembling voice, he said, "Sahib, we love each other, and Bipasha considers me as her husband. She always addresses me as 'Husband'. You can ask her for her confirmation."

"My daughter is in love with a person who is old enough to be her father! Even you are much elder than me. Further, you have seen her as a toddler. Do you think, I am a crazy person to believe all these nonsense talks from a street dog like you? It is better, now, I will call the police so that they arrest you immediately and put you in jail," shouted Dipankar in an angry voice.

For a moment, Ramu felt to be paralyzed. He thought about what would happen to his wife and kids. But all of a sudden, he got some inner strength within himself to defend himself.

He said softly, "Well, Sahib, I may be a poor man and uneducated but I know a little bit of the law of the country. I have never forced myself on Bipasha, it was a mutual union between us. Whatever we have done, we have done willingly with mutual consent. I will reveal everything before police, Judge, and also before Reporters of Press and TV."

A-Bomb was dropped by Ramu in the drawing-room. All the family members remained silent for a moment. Ramu was very happy that he hit their weak nerves. Then a heated argument ensued among all family members. Ramu was watching everything happily.

Then the elderly member of the family, Bhaskar, grandfather of Bipasha said, "Well, Ramu, we have to solve this problem immediately. Once the outside people get to know this then the name and fame of our family will be tarnished in society. So, we all have decided that you have to marry Bipasha, and we will accept you as our legal son-in-law."

Ramu couldn't believe his luck, he felt as if he was flying in the sky. But immediately he regained his senses, and asked, "What's about my wife and kids?"

"Don't worry about them. We will give them sufficient money so that they could survive lifelong. But you will not return to the slum, to your family nor you will have any contact with your family. You will be staying with us in this building as our dear son-in-law, happily with Bipasha. Do you agree?" asked Bhaskar.

"I agree," Ramu replied immediately without hesitation as if the opportunity might slip away.

"Then, in the evening, both you and Bipasha will tie the knot of the wedding in a temple, I will arrange everything. My dear Ramu, I am extremely sorry for my rough misbehavior towards you, you know, I was carried by emotions as Bipasha is my only daughter. But now I understand, my happiness and my family's happiness lie with the happiness of Bipasha. Since my only daughter has accepted you as her husband, our family also accepts you wholeheartedly as our son-in-law," said Dipankar.

The marriage between Ramu and Bipasha took place in a temple that evening, of course, it was unceremoniously. From the next day, Ramu started living with Bipasha on the upper floor, in Bipasha's room. He would wear an imported suit/shirt with a tie now. He would travel in the car. After few days, Dipankar, his father-in-law started accompanying Ramu to his office as Ramu would be the second boss of his company, heir of the company. Ramu had never dreamed of such prestige, fame, and lavish life ever in his life. He was now a rich man with much wealth and spending his life happily with a young pregnant wife. Now, Bipasha's swelling womb was getting bigger day by day. Every morning, both Bipasha and Ramu would go to elders, touch the feet of grandfather and parents of Bipasha to seek their blessings. But Ramu would feel very odd whenever he would touch the feet of his mother-in-law, Madhu, and address her as 'Mom' as she was young and quite junior to him by age.

"Aaaahhhh, fuck me harder, my dear husband," panted Bipasha and noticed Ramu pumping randomly with his closing eyes as if he was dreaming something.

Ramu imagined taking bath in the bathroom. Usually, he would be naked always whilst in the bathroom and would come out to the bedroom naked despite the presence of Bipasha. This habit was encouraged by Bipasha as she always wanted to see her husband naked with his big fat cock of 9th inches. Bipasha was not in the room as she went to another building to meet her friend Arpita. Ramu had already finished his bath when he heard the creak of the door of their bedroom and footsteps. He thought Bipasha had returned. Slowly, he partially opened the door of the bathroom and could see that Bipasha was standing on her back to him reading some magazine. She was wearing his favorite blue-colored formal gown. He could see one of her prominent round upward breasts through the gap of her arm. Further, he could see that Bipasha had neither bra nor panties beneath the gown as there was no outline of bra straps on her back and no outline of panties in the lower portion of the gown below her waist, the fabric of the gown was stuck into the anal cleft of her two big rounded fleshy buttocks prominently. He got an immediate hard one.

Ramu wanted to give a surprise to Bipasha. He wanted to fuck her in a standing position from the backside as he knew she was pregnant for 8 months. His cock was erected into full size of 9th inches. He moved slowly near her, and all of a sudden embraced her from the backside and started cupping and squeezing her breasts, simultaneously started kissing on the backside of her neck. Before she could react further, Ramu withdrew his hands from her breasts and lifted the backside of the gown, widened the ass cheeks which exposed her cunt lips below her ass hole, he aimed his hard cock and jabbed the cock with a violent thrust. Ramu felt his big cock slide away easily inside the cunt up to 2 inches. Without wasting time, he put his two hands again on her breasts, squeezing and making thrust with full swing. Ramu could feel the wetness inside her cunt as his big cock was passing through the wet and slippery passage of cunt wall very easily.

Hardly, he had fucked for one minute or two minutes, she turned her face from the side towards him, and said, "Ramu, what are you doing to me? I am not Bipasha, I am your mom."

For a moment Ramu was shocked to find his mother-in-law, Madhu with her bewildering eyes towards him, he stopped the fucking. But finding, it was her mother-in-law, his cock suddenly grew harder inside her cunt. Instead of withdrawing his cock, Ramu resumed his conversation with excuses, and his two hands were still on her breasts.

"Mom, really I am very sorry. Please forgive me. It is purely an accident as from the backside I thought it was Bipasha as you are wearing the same blue gown which Bipasha used to wear. Further, you both are of the same height and same body shape. Please don't misunderstand me, it is an accident," said Ramu and pushed his cock a little more inside as he felt that Madhu was not making any effort to request him to withdraw his cock.

"It is ok, my dear son-in-law. I forgive you; this types of misconception or accident sometimes happen in one's life, and we have to accept it," said Madhu, and parted her legs more for easy access to Ramu's cock more inside her cunt.

1...34567...13