The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bipasha came down and found her mom preparing some dishes in the kitchen room. Mihir Bhaiya was helping her mom in the kitchen. She went inside the kitchen. Madhu asked, "Bips, what do you want? What are you searching for?"

"Mom, I am not finding a book of mine. I doubt, you must have dumped that one with old books. Where have you kept all those old books?" asked Bipasha.

"A lot of old books of you and your papa were scattered here and there in the house and looked dirty. Mihir has put all those books in cartoon boxes," said Madhu.

"Baby, I have packed all unnecessary books of the uncle in big cartoon boxes, and put your books particularly in small cartoon boxes, "said Mihir.

"Now, Mihir will go to the fish market to fetch hilsha fish (Also known as the ilisha, it is a very popular and sought-after food fish in the Indian Subcontinent). Let Mihir return, he will search for you," said Madhu.

"No mom, I will search it myself as that is an important book related to medicinal plant which I require now for my field research study. Mihir Bhaiya, Just tell me where are those cartoon boxes?" asked Bipasha.

"Those boxes are under the staircase, come, I will show you" replied Mihir and led her towards the staircase.

The staircase had started upwards just opposite the kitchen up to its roof, and then from the roof, it was again bent upwards for the upper floor. The roof of the staircase would be more than 6 feet above the ground level creating long empty space below under the staircase and its roof. Mihir could understand the potential of this space and the idea of storage in this empty space came to his mind. He turned it into a small room, like a child's playhouse resembling a small 'Igloo' by stacking big cartoon boxes of books one after another surrounding the empty space from all sides as if these big cartoon boxes were the wall of that playhouse. Since the staircase was upward, just near it, Mihir made a small entrance to enter inside.

Mihir bent to enter inside, and said, "Baby, be careful, bend your head otherwise your head would be crushed to the staircase."

Bipasha followed Mihir around 3 feet distance by bending her body then she found that now she could stand straight as she reached the empty space under the roof of the staircase. The space under the roof was spacious where two persons could stand comfortably or lie on the floor comfortably. The inside of this small room was semi-dark, but she could see the things clearly. On the floor of the corner, she could see 8 nos of small cartoon boxes stacked together.

"Waaaoooo, what's a creativity and innovative idea of Mihir Bhaiya!" exclaimed Bipasha.

Mihir smiled and said, "Baby, your books are packed in these small cartoon boxes."

"But I need a stool Mihir Bhaiya to place cartoon box so that I could search my book comfortably," said Bipasha.

"Don't worry, baby, I would place a stool here," said Mihir.

Then both of them came out from that small' Igloo'. Bipasha entered the kitchen room, and said, "Mom, do you have any idea of the creativity of Mihir Bhaiya! He has created a small room like 'Igloo' not round one but square under the staircase with cartoon boxes containing books. You cannot believe it unless you see it. If I were a kid now, I would have played hide and seek with Arpita there."

Madhu smiled, and exclaimed, "Really!"

Then both mother and daughter went near to staircase. Madhu peeped inside and found it dark.

"Bipasha, it is dark, how could you search your book?" asked Madhu.

"Ohhh, mom, it is not dark inside, I can search the book comfortably. You need not worry," replied Bipasha.

"Maybe you can see everything inside through your young eyes, but I can't see anything," replied Madhu.

Both of them returned to the kitchen room and found Mihir was waiting for her mom. "Aunty, I am going to the fish market to fetch Hilsha fish. Further, Ashmita Aunty is waiting for you in the drawing-room," said Mihir and left immediately for the fish market.

Madhu rushed towards the drawing-room to meet Ashmita. Now, Bipasha was left alone, and she didn't want to slip away the opportunity. Bipasha found the back door closed. She sneaked her way towards the back door and opened it carefully. She found Ramu working by the side of the pool.

Bipasha made a sound, "Shhhhhhhh."

Ramu raised his head and saw Bipasha signaling him to come nearer to her. He left his work and came nearer to her. Bipasha gave him a swift kiss on his lips, and whispered, "Have you finished your task?"

"This poolside task is completed, and after lunch, I will finish the garden area," Ramu said.

"Don't make any sound, come quickly and just follow me," she said and led him to inside of the house.

She could still hear the voices of her mom and Ashmita Aunty coming from the drawing-room. Nobody could see them. Bipasha swiftly closed the back door. "Come quick, follow me," Bipasha whispered.

She led him across the kitchen, then opposite to kitchen near to staircase where the small room was created with cardboard boxes. Ramu's nostrils were hit by the flavor of freshly made dishes that were coming from the kitchen. But the delicious flavor was not strong enough to block out the scent of Bipasha who was going ahead of him. God, he was a lucky bastard to fuck her second time after a day.

"Bend your head and enter carefully otherwise you will hit your head on the staircase," she cautioned.

Both of them could now stand comfortably inside under the roof of the staircase. Bipasha whispered, "I am coming within a minute, so don't try to go outside from here as my mom may come to this site at any moment. Just wait for me."

Bipasha came out and rushed towards the upper floor in a quick move. She picked out the strip of pills which she hid behind the mirror in the bathroom. She gulped two pills with water and hid the strip in its place. She rushed back to the ground floor with a fear that her mom would discover Ramu. Luckily, her mom was still gossiping with Ashmita Aunty as she could hear their laughter coming from the drawing-room. She entered inside. She tightly embraced Ramu and started kissing him frantically. At that time, they could hear the footsteps coming towards them.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," Bipasha whispered, "Sit still on the floor, and don't make any sound."

"Bips, where are you? Are you there inside?" she could hear her mom's voice very near, just a few inches from her, near the cardboard boxes.

"Yes, mom, I am here," she responded and went outside immediately. Ramu could hear the voice of her mom,

"I just wanted to confirm whether you are on the upper floor or here."

Ramu got a hard one immediately when he heard the voice of Madhu as the image of her naked voluptuous body flashed before his eyes when he hid behind clothes Rack in her bedroom just a day before.

Ramu heard the voice of Bipasha, "I am just about to search the book. God knows, how many hours it will take? There are so many cartoon boxes inside. By the way, mom, what will you do now?"

"I have to prepare a dish then I will go to the bathroom. Mihir will prepare the fish once he returns from the fish market. After lunch, Mihir will accompany me to the market for shopping. You know, we have no time for shopping as the journey day is the day after tomorrow. I have to purchase all the essential things, and I don't think we both can return in the early evening, it may be late evening. OK, Bips, let me prepare the dish," said Madhu and entered the kitchen room.

Bipasha entered the small room and went towards Ramu. "Are you going outside with your family?" Ramu asked.

"Yes, for two months, and I will be missing you," said Bipasha

"Ohhh...no...no. How can I survive without you?" Ramu said in a remorseful voice.

He lifted her chin with one finger and ran his thumb over her lips. They were moist and warm, and he wanted to taste them. No, he needed to taste them. Now.

"Wait and have patience, mom is in the kitchen, she may hear the sound of our activities," she whispered, "I love you, remember!"

Ramu shook his head slowly. "I haven't been able to get the taste of you out of my mind," he said and lowered his mouth to hers.

Fuck foreplay. He latched on to her lips and assaulted her mouth with his tongue. He pulled her into his arms, loving the feel of her breasts pressed against his chest, thrilling at the sensation of her hands sliding up his back, her slim arms tightening around him. He lifted his mouth from hers just long enough to slant it the other way and devoured her lips as though they were two halves of sweet, ripe plum. One hand slid to her bottom and lifted her so that his erection pressed between her legs. Her low moan and galloping heartbeat told him she wanted more. And God knew, he wanted it all. Ramu pushed her up against the wall of the staircase and ran his hands over her breasts, squeezing, kneading while their tongues tangled in a frenzy of desire. He felt drugged, out of control. He had to get her clothes off, had to touch her skin, taste every part of her, and had to get inside her.

"My dear husband," it was a whispered confession of the same desperation he felt, "My whole body is yours, take it and taste it."

Bipasha's voice was breathy, sexy. So, fucking sexy. When she tried to step around him, Ramu pulled her under one arm and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. And then another. And another. By the time she managed to wiggle out of his embrace, they were both panting.

"We're not finished," he said, holding her arm, unwilling to let her go, "Not by a long shot."

She shook her head. Seeing how red and swollen her lips were only made him want her more. "This is a risky affair," she whispered, "We'll both regret it if we are discovered by mom."

She planted a kiss firmly on his mouth. He felt the electric shock of it right away, groaning as she pressed her body more firmly into his. He ran his hands down the length of her, giving what he discovered was a very plush high ass the proper amount of attention it deserved. Fondling those sweet, plump cheeks, he pushed her back against the wall and opened her mouth hungrily with his tongue. He could feel against his chest the hard points of her sweet tits through the fabrics of her shirt, and he unfastened few buttons from her neckline, and he moved one hand up to caress her, slipping under the loose neckline to brush a bare nipple with his thumb, then continued his deliberate exploration of her, dipping his finger into her navel, cupping her breasts then bending to draw first one nipple and then the other into his mouth.

She gasped and as if in reflex pushed his hand away, breaking away from his kiss to whisper, "Don't." "You are ripe for me, like a peach in the orchard. I want to taste it now," he whispered," Oh, baby."

Those unusual eyes of Bipasha staring up at him, "You are so amazing, so good, and I can't imagine anything better than being in your arms."

He looked down at her, dazed, but before he could react, she had flung her arms around his neck again and pulled his head down, kissing him with an abandonment that left him aching and hard and hungry for her. He cupped his hands around her ass again, his fingers reveling in the firm rounded feel of her, and lifted her, grinding her against his cock, and then moved her gently back onto the high cushioned stool behind her. His lips trailed a burning path down her throat, his hands massaging the outsides of her thighs for a moment, still encased by the soft pajama she wore before he moved suddenly and purposefully to part and stand between them.

He pressed his cock, steely and needy, against the smoothness of her parted legs, his lips now in her hair, then at her ear, as he whispered hoarsely, "I want you...now."

"No, mom will hear the sound, it is very risky. How can we do this in presence of mom?" she whispered.

But as he pulled down her pajama up to her knee, and moved his lips down, now at her collarbone, now edging down toward that aching vicinity from which she had automatically pushed his hand away a moment ago.

She muttered, "Slow down," putting her hands on his shoulders to push him away.

His head lifted and he fixed her with a heated gaze. The blue-gray irises of her eyes were almost completely obscured by the black pupils and her breathing was shallow. She was as turned on as he was.

He knew she was. Realizing he had managed to get the pajama down below her knees, he reached tentatively between them. "All right. We'll go slow if you like," he said.

When his fingertips reached her panties, a thong by the feel of it, he was pleased to note she was as wet as she'd been before. She was asking for it slow, but it sure felt as if she was primed and ready for a good hard fuck. He dropped to his knees, pushing hers apart as her hands came to anchor in his hair as if she was trying to keep her balance. He moved the thong aside.

"Nice," he breathed against her, "I liked your ladylike white cotton panties, Bipasha, but to tell you the truth, I always pictured you in a thong. Did you wear this for me?"

"No, I have to wear it for the dress. Otherwise, I'd have panty lines up my bottom, showing through the dress," she whispered.

Holding the sweet pink lips of her cunt open to him with his thumbs, he just looked at her for a minute. God, she was perfect. Mere wisps of soft curls covered those plump wet lips and the distended button of her clit.

"As slow as you want," he assured her, blowing at first and then pressing his mouth to those sweet lips as her fingers clenched in his hair.

She tasted wonderful, fresh and clean, and just a little tangy. He moved one of his thumbs to dip into that seeping well, rotating in circular motions as he tongued her clit.

"What are you doing?" Her voice sounded thick and a little confused above him as if she was asking, giving him pause.

God, if she was, she had missed the class on oral sex, both ways, giving and getting. He kissed the inside of one soft thigh, and said, "I'm going down on you."

The fingers in his hair pulled him back to it and he began to eat her out in earnest. Pushing her thighs wider open to him, he concentrated on her clit, licking and nuzzling the engorged bud until her moaning moved him to thrust his tongue, hard, as far as he could into her pussy.

"My God. That is so...," he muttered and glanced up to see that her eyes were closed, her head thrown back.

He wanted to feel his fingers up her again. Not to mention wanted to get her off pretty quickly to get to the main event. His haste was unusual. He liked to eat pussy and hers was extremely sweet. But, fuck. He'd waited long enough for her. His hands moved around to her ass to yank her farther toward him and to his surprise, the move unsettled her and she slipped off the stool, tumbling them both over. The sound alerted Madhu.

"Bips, what happened?" she asked from the kitchen in a concerned voice.

"Nothing mom, I am ok, the stool just slipped and fell on the floor," she said in a high voice.

Ramu laughed, ending up on the bottom, the hard marble floor beneath him, with one gloriously half-dressed beautiful young girl, spread all over him. He grasped her ass, completely bared by the thong which was no more than a strip of lace between the cheeks. He pulled down the foreskin and the big round blackish bulbous knob came out, which he rubbed her wet crotch against the ridge of his knob. Her cunt clenched when she got a whiff of the aromatic smell coming out from her knob, the white starch, cheese-like substances covered his entire knob that was emitting this hard smell from his swarthy, black skin. She got a good look at his magnificent cock, the shaft black, dark and thick, his scrotum round and full and darker than his shaft. The heavy, thick ring and matching barbells in his frenum ladder indicated his status as a breeder. They looked richly elegant in their simplicity.

"Don't worry," he said, flashing dirty black and yellow teeth when he smiled, "Your cunt has already accommodated this thing several times the day before yesterday."

Her cunt clenched, and her nipples hardened and tingled with anticipation when Ramu spitted his saliva in one palm and coated the fingers of the other hand with the saliva.

"What are you doing?" Bipasha asked.

"To enhance your pleasure. And to stretch your tight rear passage enough to take my cock," he replied.

When he worked first one finger, then two, up her ass, she gasped. A painful stretching sensation gave way to the burning of arousal, and arousal heightened when he withdrew his fingers and inserted two middle fingers deep into her ass. His thumb put delicious pressure on her clit. She held her breath, savored the full feeling between her legs as he stroked her feet and ankles and then her calves with his other hand, his touch surprisingly sensual. When he moved up and massaged her inner thighs with calloused fingertips, her cunt began to clench. Then he did the strangest thing. He traced around and exploring his fingers deeper inside her sphincter then removed and licked. His dark eyes black with passion as he met her gaze, he licked the taste of her off his fingers.

Standing and bracing himself behind her, he slammed into her cunt over and over, keeping a hand on her clit and jiggling the ring there. With his other hand, he spread her buttocks and inserted again first one, then two fingers into her rear passage. He thrust harder, faster, with his fingers in her ass. His thumb vibrated her clit and the other two fingers sliding inside her ass. She'd never felt so full, so taken. First, he secured the fingers to a narrow shelf that he slid out from the wheel spoke beneath her ass. When his fingers slid in and out with fast motion, a painful pressure built in her belly. Her mouth fell open as his fingers were moving with speed inside her ass. Ramu groaned, a low deep, purring sound as he laid his other palm on her upper thighs, adding the brushing of his thumb on her labia to the pulsating rhythm of the fingers.

Bipasha wished then she could wrap her arms around him. "Oh, yes. That feels so good," she encouraged him as no other woman had ever done.

Ramu chuckled, "Now you sound like a proper wife. I think I will accommodate you."

His scrotum drew up tight to his throbbing erection, as though reminding him they had little time before blast off. Bending, he rimmed her until she squirmed with her little moans when he tightened his tongue and worked it barely inside her tight ass hole which made him harder than he'd ever been. Keeping his tongue busy in her clean-tasting ass, he used both hands to drop his lungi while he wet her with his saliva.

"I don't want to fuck your cunt right now. And I want to wait and fuck your delightful cunt when I can devote the entire moment to our mutual pleasure. Now, bare your bottom for me, I will fuck your tight ass while we wait for the moment your mom leaves the kitchen room, then I will fuck your cunt," Ramu whispered as he couldn't resist her.

She stripped gracefully and followed his command, bending over the chair so her taut asshole was exposed. Then he straightened and guided his cock to her hole. She was so hot, so wet, that when he flexed his hips and breached her tight anal sphincter, she took all of him. She was his Pleasure Mistress.

"Oh God, my husband. Fuck my ass. Fuck me hard. I love how your monster cock stretches my ass," she panted.

A keening sound escaped her lips when he nearly withdrew then thrust hard into her. Over and over, so many times he lost count, but he managed to hold out. He used his hands on her nipples to take her higher, feed her arousal. She became incredibly tight around him, flexing muscles. Muscles that drew out a fierce orgasm. The first waves of pleasure overtook her.