The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Receiving an indirect green signal from his mother-in-law, Ramu had by now lifted the entire gown to the neck portion of Madhu and started kneading her two raw nipples.

"Mom, instead of standing straight, you can bend slightly and put your two hands on that table so that you will feel relaxed, and we can resume our talks," said Ramu.

In that position, both of them moved near to the table. Madhu bent a little and put her two hands on the table. Now, Ramu found this position more comfortable, and he pushed his cock violently inside the cunt of Madhu.

"Aaaaahhhhhh," screamed Madhu with pain.

Ramu could also feel that inside of his mother-in-law's cunt was too tight to receive his massive cock, and thought that after pushing more, her cunt could accommodate his cock. He started pumping more.

"What happened, mom? Did you get any pain? Where?" asked Ramu.

But Madhu would not confess directly, neither she would admit that she was being fucked by her son-in-law. She was acting as if a normal conversation was going on between them.

"My dear son-in-law, sometimes, internal muscles when stretched give pain," replied Madhu feeling that more than half of his cock was passing now easily inside the passage of cunt wall easily.

Madhu resumed his conversation, "In fact, I purchased two identical gowns for me and for Bipasha which made you confused."

Ramu started pumping and said, "Mom, what made you come suddenly to our room?"

Madhu turned her head towards Ramu.

"In fact, I wanted to have some talk with my daughter, but I couldn't find her here, and I was not aware that you were in the bathroom. While returning, I found this magazine, and was going through when you attacked me," said Madhu.

Then Ramu noticed that Madhu was closing her eyes with ecstasy, and Ramu felt that she was reaching her orgasm as he felt his cock was tightly gripped by the walls and then suddenly released with the passing of hot juices from inside over his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

"What happened mom?" asked Ramu.

"I enjoyed and reached my full pleasure and satisfaction during our conversation," replied Madhu with a seductive smile.

Ramu didn't come inside her, rather he pulled out his massive cock, the cock came out from Madhu's cunt with a 'plop' sound. Out of curiosity, Madhu turned back to see his cock.

She had never seen such a huge cock ever in her life, with her bewildering eyes, she exclaimed, "Ohhh...my god. This is gigantic and monstrous."

"What's the matter, mom?" Ramu asked.

"I think, my daughter is lucky as she has a heavy drilling machine which she is using efficiently," said Madhu.

"But, you too have one," said Ramu.

"My dear son-in-law, my drilling machine is small and worn-out. It is not working properly. Sometimes, I think to borrow my daughter's drilling machine, but she would not give it to me as it is for her personal use," said Madhu.

"Mom, it's not a big problem, Bipasha's drilling machine is always available here. It is a special drill machine which can drill both front and back portion simultaneously. Whenever you need it, you may come and use it, but of course in her absence," said Ramu.

"But if my daughter finds out?" asked Madhu.

"Then I have to mediate between you two with a compromise that both would use the drill separately or together as per your convenience," replied Ramu.

"That's a good idea," said Madhu happily.

Ramu leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. Damn, she smelled so sweet, a combination of sex, woman, and him. He loved her scent.

"You enjoyed it, okay?" Ramu managed to clear his throat enough to ask.

"Mmmhmm, very good. What about you?" She stretched her rounded curves until the gown dropped below her rosy full breasts.

But all Ramu could think about was how good she smelled and how right she felt riding his cock with no latex between them.

"So glad you agree," Madhu said, lifting his throbbing erection and rubbing it teasingly against her wet folds, "After my first orgasm, I am feeling empty and needing something more."

The soft confession melted his heart while hardening his already hard cock, "Anything you need, my dear mother-in-law. Anything."

Both of them came to bed, and she sprawled across the bed naked. Shy black eyes met him as Madhu slowly lowered herself down his shaft. A sharply inhaled breath jolted his gaze from where their bodies molded to the brightness of her eyes.

"Mom, if I have hurt you?" asked Ramu.

"Not at all," she replied smilingly.

She pressed one soft finger against his lips, "Shh, I'm a little tender, very little, but I expected that. It's been a while since I've been with your father-in-law. No one ever this big though."

"Good," he said without thinking.

Her body jolted above him, and she enveloped him in one smooth downward stroke. They both exhaled at the feeling. Nothing, nothing in his life ever prepared Ramu for the sense of rightness, of perfection when sinking into Madhu's tight, wet heat.

"Oh, Ramu, you feel so good. I love the way you stretch me, "said Madhu.

Her words heated his blood as his hands clenched her full hips, grinding his cock as deep as he could go.

"Fuck," Ramu panted as his balls tightened, "I can't get enough of you, mom. Every time I'm in you, I never want it to end, then after you came, I just want to start all over again."

" Please don't call me mom, just call me Madhu, fuck me Ramu until neither one of us can think," she pleaded as their eyes met in some weird kind of understanding. He pulled out until his tip rested inside her.

"Always, Madhu," he promised. Then he cupped the round globes of the world's most perfect ass and barely pushed inside the welcoming wet heat of her body.

The spontaneous clenching of her pussy around the head of his cock was almost enough to send him over the edge. Shuddering, he looked up at her, this woman who'd stolen his heart was his mother-in-law. Shocked he could feel so much for her in so little time. She was now his world, his end all and be all. The head of his cock sank deeper. The stretching of her delicate flesh, the slow pleasure/pain of anticipation as his cock slowly claimed her. Then he stopped. Panting, he waited, knowing he had to see, to watch as understanding and realization filled her brilliant black eyes. Her eyes flashed open; pupils so dilated only a small rim of black color visible.

"Stay with me, see me," he pleaded as he moved.

He surged forward. This was his female. His woman. She rode him, claimed him for her own as the grip of her pussy tightened to the point that he doubted his ability to hold back his release much longer. Fragile sensitive tissue rippled along with the head of his cock, caressed the shaft then tightened again. Her legs tightened around his hips, and her manicured nails dug into the hard flesh of his chest. She was killing him.

"Ramu," she cried out, her beautiful eyes blinded with rising passion, "Please."

She was more than a hot fuck, more than a night of hot careless passion. Madhu was his. The moment he realized his mother-in-law owned his heart, body, and soul. This woman with her wide smile, witty talks, silky skin, and generous heart belonged to him, and she was more than he deserved.

"Oh, God. Oh, God, yes." Madhu whimpered her pleasure as her hips followed the rhythm of his. Her nipples brushed his chest when she lowered herself to claim a kiss sent tingles straight to his balls as his erection pounded inside her.

He strummed his fingers through her pussy, making her even wetter than she already was.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Madhu. The way you take me so easily, how wet you get. There is nothing better in this world than eating you out or sliding balls deep inside your sweet pussy," His voice was hoarse.

His heart pounded in his chest as he realized words of love had almost come tripping out of his mouth. He couldn't say more, not when their bodies were joined so tightly and all his blood supply drained down to his cock. Control. He needed to get control over the situation before he spilled the seeds inside her.

"Stay there," he demanded.

Pleasure slammed through Madhu as Ramu's mouth reached the heated flesh of her pussy. Eyes closed; Madhu put her hands above her head clenching the edge of the mattress. Blood rushed to her head as the sensation built. His tongue speared into her, and then he teasingly nipped around her clit, but never where she so desperately needed it. Over and over, his strong-callused hands held her hips steady as she tried to arch against him. Sounds, half-formed words of pleading tumbled from her lips, and she barely recognized her own voice as he overwhelmed her with his talented mouth. The climax slammed into her with no warning, sending her screaming over the edge into mind-melting pleasure.

Then he dragged her sated body into the middle of the bed, said, "Have to be inside you."

And then he was there, sliding into her eager open flesh. A shudder shook both their sweat-slickened bodies at the intensity of their joining.

"You feel amazing, so perfect, so right, so mine," he murmured, his lips against her neck.

Her breathing stopped for a second at his words. She wrapped her legs around his lean waist and rolled her hips up to meet his every hard thrust. The heated flesh of her pussy swallowed him, sucking him in deep and eagerly before he pulled out, only to start the erotic dance of giving and take all over again. Each thrust into her cunt felt like perfection, a joining of the hearts and souls, more than just two bodies coming together for mutual pleasure. He panted her name. She looked up at him, his hazel eyes foggy with need and pleasure. Nothing existed beyond the pleasure of his cock filling her, his arms holding her, and his heart pounding against hers. Still the need to pleasure him, to offer a physical demonstration of the emotions she could never speak assailed her. Seeing his body, muscles slick with sweat glistening above her, Madhu gave in to the temptation to touch and taste what belonged to her, at least for the moment. She pushed until their positions reversed and he panted beneath her, need tightening the skin around his mouth and eyes. How could she want one man so much even as he still filled her, stretching to almost the point of pain?

"Ohhhh, my dear husband, I am on the verge of cumminnggg," moaned Bipasha when Ramu was still fucking her mother Madhu in his dream.

Ramu's imagination went ahead as his flat stomach tightened as Madhu traced the bands of muscle up to his chest to his puckered brown nipples. Unable to resist, she moved her mouth to him and licked over the flat ridge of each. His body shuddered, and his hands fisted in the sheets when she followed the licks with a tiny love bite. Sitting up forced his cock deep inside her body, and she bit her lip at the pleasure the movement caused. But she didn't want this to end before it began. This day would never happen again. Everything she'd ever dreamed or imagined doing to or with Ramu had to be fulfilled while she had the chance. So instead of riding him over the edge of the pleasure cliff, Madhu looked him over. His face tight with stress was masculine and defined but still beautiful in a unique guy-type way. As he watched her through gorgeous hazel eyes fringed with lashes any woman would give an ovary to have, she felt something click deep inside her. Something she hadn't known was missing fell into place. Scared of the emotions swirling through her mind Madhu slid her hand over the defined biceps and powerful forearms. She pressed soft kisses to the tips of each finger on his large hands. She traced the tip of her tongue over his kiss-swollen lips to his jaw and up to his earlobe for a quick nibble.

"You're killing me," he complained and she laughed. Who knew sex could be fun or even involve laughter?

"I seem to remember, you were still fucking me when pleading with your excuses a few moments before after attacking me," she teased.

His body jerked at the intensity of the sensation, "I love looking up at you riding me, Madhu. You are the most beautiful sight a man could dream of," he whispered hoarsely, "Only thing even close is watching my cock thrust deep inside you. Oh, dear god..."

His words ended on a gasp as she slowly tightened her muscles along his hard length. Ramu grabbed her hips, his own rising to meet hers, and he slid in that last inch or two. A moan of pleasure escaped both their lips as her body took every last inch of his swollen flesh.

"I love the way you squeeze me tight. I can feel you quivering around my cock. So good, so right, I may never want to leave you," moaned Ramu.

His words shocked her. The first she could dismiss as lust-induced babbling, but now? Had he spoken only because his orgasm grew closer? The rare rough honesty of his words shook her once-firm belief of their limited time together. Ramu left himself vulnerable to her in ways she'd never imagined. Breathe, she needed to breathe and concentrate on the fucking only. Sex. Sex with mind-numbing orgasms was the only thing they had in common and she'd better yank her mind out of the emotional sandpit and back to the physical. So, she circled her hips in a teasing motion and watched his eyes fly open wide.

He moaned, his grip on her hips tightening, "Fuck, Madhu, don't tease me. I'm too close to the edge."

Tightening her inner muscles around him, Madhu wanted him to go over, wanted to see the unvarnished pleasure take him, the pleasure she gave.

"Come for me, Madhu," he cajoled in a rough voice.

His hands left her hips to tease her breasts, kneading them and rolling her nipples between talented fingers. Her head fell back as her eyes slid closed. The force of their joining was intense, and she could no longer deny the intimate rightness of their connection. One of his rough hands moved down her stomach to her pussy where he slicked his fingers with her juice and slowly circled her clit as she rode him. Shocking pleasure jolted through her as her body slammed down hard on Ramu's cock, a climax ripping her apart with bliss. She screamed, cried, and panted out his name in a flood of satisfaction. Vaguely, some part of her erotically satisfied brain was aware of his orgasm as he lost all sense of rhythm and simply fucked her with hard brutal strokes that kept pleasure rippling through her. The next thing she knew Ramu slipped two fingers between spread open thighs and squeezed her clit. Another wave of orgasm swept through her, taking her up and over the edge.

"Ramu, can you impregnate me like my daughter. I need your child in my womb. Please spray your seeds inside me," she demanded.

Barely able to control her sexual comatose body, she slumped down, boneless, on his chest as his hoarse groans reached her ears. Hearing her words, Ramu got so excited that seconds later, Madhu felt the wet heat as he flooded his hot semen deep inside her cunt with his release. Ramu felt it then. It was not the cunt of Madhu but inside the cunt of Bipasha, her daughter. He came into reality, he wondered, so, all along he was daydreaming and fucking Bipasha. Now, he could feel that his cock between the cunt wall of Bipasha was expanding, tightening her grip on his cock even more as he ejaculated inside her.

"Oh god! Yes." The first burst of semen exploded inside Bipasha, scalding hot against his spasming flesh.

He buried his cock to the balls, spurting his life into her womb, suckling her breasts. Devouring her, coming in her cunt, going against everything of his conscience that Bipasha might get pregnant. Their rapid breathing slowed and she grew aware of the hot air of Ramu's nostrils brushing against her naked back. She made a move to sit up, but his strong grip on her hips held her still.

"My dear husband, what happened to you? Today, you were fucking me like a horse, closing your eyes and without giving me scope to breathe. You have never done this to me before, even my cunt has started aching, I think, you have been fucking me around one hour," exclaimed Bipasha in a surprising voice.

Ramu didn't reveal the fact that he was with her entire family, even fucking her mother Madhu in his dream.

"Now, let us move from here as quickly as possible before my mom or Mihir Bhaiya comes," said Bipasha and disengaged herself from Ramu and put on her dresses.

"My mom and Mihir Bhaiya will go shopping after lunch, and I will be alone in the house, so you try to finish the garden work as early as possible so that we could fuck for a second time," said Bipasha.

Ramu was just ready to move out from the main gate, he saw Mihir entering with a handbag.

On seeing him, Mihir asked, "Ramu, have you finished your task?"

"I have cleaned the pool area, and after lunch, I will start the garden area which will be finished by evening," said Ramu and left the place.

Luckily Bipasha found the required book easily in one of the cartoon boxes, she picked up the book and came outside, then she saw her mom coming outside from her bedroom, looking fresh with her wet hair. Madhu saw the book in her hand.

"Bips, at last, you found the book," Madhu said.

"Yes, mom, with much difficulty," replied Bipasha.

At that time, Mihir entered. Bipasha had a sumptuous lunch of hilsha fish, further, she had a random fuck with Ramu which relaxed her body and mind, and she fell into a deep sleep on her bed.

-- --- -- ---- ---- ---- ---- -----

Ramu quickly finished his lunch and resumed his work immediately in the garden area. From the ages, God had created everything in contrast, light and dark, good and bad, male and female, rich and poor, etc. Being poor was not a bad thing for social Researchers as there were instances of people rising from rags to riches not merely by luck but because of their education and intelligence. It was only some of the Poor people who were uneducated and used to dream even when the sun was all up. Because they were uneducated, their thinking would be very low and limited. They would not rise beyond their small world but would dream of high. They would stay in a dreamy mood even when it was time to work. They would keep on dreaming that things would just happen in a snap. They would keep on thinking how good it was to live in opulence but dreaming big would not make you rich.

While working, Ramu was thinking a lot of things. Being a very poor man, previously, Ramu's mind was confined only to his daily earning by hard labor to feed his family. He would always curse his fate, and blame God for making him poor. life was very unfair and rude to him despite working hard and yet his income was not even enough to feed his family a full meal three times, poverty was a curse to him. He was only born to suffer his destiny as in this world the rich becoming richer while poor becoming poorer. A poor man's fate was always pre-destined. But after fucking two rich beautiful young girls by chance, Ramu's concept of life had been changed. He wondered that he was a poor, uneducated and black manual workman from a slum then what made such two beautiful, tender and young rich girls to be fucked by him, a man of 40 years. Apart from his god-gifted big cock, he must have some other qualities otherwise why should one of them, that girl Bipasha was completely under his spell.

He thought Bipasha to be very innocent, but a little foolish also. She was a virgin girl, and he broke her seal of virginity on the very first day of fucking her, but the most important thing was that she had fallen in love with him, even she allowed him to enter her parent's luxurious bedroom, where he fucked her, consumed her father's imported wine, slapped her, and even urinated on her. That foolish girl didn't even protest. He had complete control over that girl who would always be submissive before him like a slave, even more, submissive than his own wife, and she would address him always as 'Dear husband 'out of respect. He had so much power and influence over her. Ramu thought he could easily manipulate this girl at his own will. Then he touched the brass ring on his finger and kissed it which was given to him by a sadhu (godman or saint) a few days before. The sadhu had a forecast about him that very soon he would become rich and wealthy. Ramu thought that the appropriate time and moment had already reached as forecast by a sadhu. (It may please be noted that a lot of fake sadhu or godman would deceive the uneducated poor men in the slum by selling some types of fake rings with the assurance that their fate would be changed and they would become rich by wearing the rings).

1...45678...13