The Law of Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Ramu started planning in his low and wretched mind. He thought luck had started to pave every way for him to become a rich person. Already he had cum inside the cunt of Bipasha in the afternoon, again he would cum inside her, and he would make her pregnant. Then he would blackmail her parents so that they would be bound to make him their son-in-law, he had already dreamt it in the afternoon while fucking Bipasha. He would also make pregnant Madhu, his mother-in-law. He will be the sole heir of the Chatterjee clan. Then in the same manner he would fuck Arpita, and will marry her, then he will make her mom pregnant too, and would-be sole heir of Mukherjee clan. He would be the son-in-law of two wealthy families and would enjoy his life. Ramu was very satisfied with his plan. He could see his dreams becoming reality. Ohh...God, what's a plan and dream of a poor slum man!

Bipasha opened her eyes with the loud voice of her mom, "Hey Bips, wake up."

Bipasha found her mom standing near her bed. Her mom was in her pink salwar and suit, looking very stunning and beautiful.

"Bips, you have slept enough. I am going to the market for shopping with Mihir. You have to lock the entry door of the house from inside. Ramu is working in the garden area, and you don't know these poor people, they are in the habit of sneak away inside your house if an opportunity comes then they will steal some valuables from the house. So, be careful, and lock the door properly from inside," warned Madhu.

"OK, Mom," she said and looked at the wall clock, it was 4.00 PM.

Both of them left immediately from the house. After two hours of sleep, Bipasha was feeling very much energetic and active. She came out from her room and from the corridor, she noticed that Ramu was still working with his sweated body. She glanced towards Ramu and reviewed her whole sex affair with Ramu. She asked herself, whether she was doing the right thing, fucked by a very low, dirty and street man, below her standard and below her dignity? Such types of persons from slums would never dare to even touch a young, beautiful, fair, and rich girl like her in their dream but she had allowed herself to be fucked by such a person in reality. Intentionally, she had allowed herself to be submissive before him, addressing him as a husband, even getting slaps from him, and today was the height when she begged him to get her pregnant. Bipasha knew that all these things were not possible in the practical world then why she was doing all this? Why such bizarre thoughts were coming to her mind? Was she an abnormal state of mind?

Then she got her answers. No, she was living in a sexual fantasy world with Ramu. By doing all these fake things with him, she was making that poor low street man believing that he was living in a real-world with her. She was making him believe for a moment that a dirty black street dog like him could fuck a beautiful young girl like her. But why was she doing it to him? Because, by doing this, she was getting sexual thrills, sexual fantasy, and fulfilling her unusual sexual lust with a low man. People used to dream all bizarre fantasy in their dreams, but she was doing it practically. Then her pride came up, she was a rich girl, educated and of high stature in society, everything was at her own will, fucking with Ramu was a sex play and fun to both the rich girls like Arpita and herself.

She could keep this poor man in her sexual fantasy world as long as she wanted, the moment she would be bored with him, she would kick him out of her fantasy world. She waited for another 20 minutes, and then came down to the ground floor, opened the main entrance of the house. Ramu saw her as if waiting for her. She signaled him to come near her before she got confirmed that no windows were opened from the upper floor of Arpita's building for precaution.

"Have you finished your task?" she asked.

"Yes," Ramu nodded his head.

Once again Bipasha had a careful glance around the whole area of her house, and when she confirmed that no one was watching them, she ushered Ramu inside the house after locking the main entrance door properly. She led Ramu to the upper floor, to her bedroom.

She smiled at him, and said, "Be at your home. You need not worry, now at least 3-4 hours nobody is coming here as my papa and Grand paa would return in the late evening from the office. My mom and Mihir Bhaiya would not return before 8.00P. M. From this moment till late evening, we both can enjoy with each other," said Bipasha.

"Let's go to the bedroom of your parents, I will fuck you there in your parent's luxurious bed," demanded Ramu.

"No, my dear husband, it might not be safer there as accidentally if the bed gets stained by our cum, then there will be a problem. Secondly, the way the bedsheet is arranged on the bed, my mom will get to know that somebody was sleeping there, Please," Bipasha pleaded in a soft voice.

"Okay, but first serve me some of the wine from your father's cabinet," Ramu ordered like a boss.

It took her a minute to register that. What the hell? She still could barely breathe from wanting him so much and he wanted to stop for a drink? But the sexual thrills and her lusty feelings towards Ramu overpowered her mind, and she wanted to be more submissive like a slave before him.

"Yes, my dear husband, I will obey your order. Let me bring the wine from my parents' bedroom," said Bipasha in a soft voice.

She was about to leave the room, then she heard his voice, "Stop, I will also go with you to your parent's bedroom. I want to see it again as it is so lovely and luxurious."

Bipasha led him silently towards her parent's bedroom. Bipasha opened the wine cabinet and picked out a full wine bottle.

Then she said, "You cannot drink here as the smell of wine will remain in this room, and my mom will get to know about this. I have to find an empty bottle so that I could pour wine from this new bottle to an empty bottle. Please remain here, let me find an empty bottle from the other room."

Bipasha left. Ramu was observing the entire lavish room as if he was mesmerized. Then he could smell the fragrance of the body smell of a female in the room. He thought it must be the body fragrance of Madhu, Bipasha's mom. He imagined one day he would fuck Bipasha's mom in this luxurious bed. Then out of curiosity, Ramu entered into bathroom. There, he could see used bra and panties of Madhu kept which she changed before taking her bath in the afternoon when Ramu was fucking Bipasha, and Ramu knew this fact. Immediately, Ramu rushed towards there to pick up the under-garments and started sniffing.

He could see some pubic hairs stuck in panties. He could feel the cunt smell of Madhu. Then he started licking both the garments, his cock became very hard. When he came out of the bathroom, he found Bipasha had filled up wine into an empty bottle. Both of them returned to Bipasha's bedroom. Ramu sat on the chair and placed the wine bottle, glass, and water bottle on Bipasha's study table. Bipasha was sitting on the bed just beside him. Ramu looked at the mirror. The mirrored wall-to-wall closet in the bedroom reflected the beautiful, blue-clad Bipasha and the dark Ramu in his bare body with lungi bathed in sweating.

"Bipasha, now, you prepare peg for me," Ramu ordered in an authoritative voice.

"All right, if you'd like, my dear husband," she got up from the bed, pulling her upright with him, and picked up the bottle from the table, poured Ramu a glass of wine after mixing up necessary water.

He downed it in one gulp which she noted uncomfortably, and then held the glass out for another, repeating the exercise after Bipasha had reluctantly refilled it.

When he attempted to pour himself a third glass, Bipasha pulled his hand away from the bottle and said gently, "I think you've had enough."

But Ramu earnestly protested, without defensiveness or hostility, but just as if he was explaining the matter, "No, I don't think I have," and he poured and drank a third glass of wine before he twirled over to the bed and fell back on it with a carefree giggle.

Ramu didn't look drunk exactly. Ramu glanced at her face, it's usually porcelain hue a rosy red, her lips moist and parted, her gray-blue eyes still wide and dark. Surprisingly, he saw an anxiousness in them, as well as something he couldn't quite identify, she looked...his future wife so sexy. Bipasha could see his lust in his eyes. Then all of a sudden, another bizarre thought came to her mind for her sexual fantasy, to excite Ramu more.

"My dear husband, do you know, how much I love you! Now, I feel that I cannot survive without you. I want to be your wife in real life. Would you marry me?" she asked.

"But, can it be possible in real life? I think no. I am 40 years old, a black, dirty, and uneducated man from the slum. You are white and beautiful, young, educated, and a rich girl. Your parents would not agree. It is impossible," said Ramu.

"There is a way," said Bipasha. "What's that? please tell me immediately," asked Ramu in an eager voice.

"You make me pregnant so that I could force them to get married to you, and you will be the son-in-law of this household. Everything will be yours including me," said Bipasha.

"Waaaoooo, what's an idea. We will do it. I think you are already pregnant as I cummed in your pussy afternoon. If you are not then now, I will cum inside you. You know, I love you more than anything in this world. You are my sweet wife, my little darling, my life, and my everything," said Ramu and jumped out of the bed.

He tightly embraced her and started kissing her frantically. Bipasha could feel the hard wine smell coming out from his mouth. She said, "My dear husband, from this moment just imagine that we both are married and you are son-in-law of this family. We both are staying in this room. Now, leave me, I want to go to the bathroom."

Bipasha went inside the bathroom and took the pills. Ramu was flying with joy. He never imagined that things could be materialized so fast. He kissed the ring, the ring given by sadhu had started to work as fortune had started smiling upon him. He thought all his planning was going to take proper shape from now, and he would be the son-in-law of this house, a wealthy man very soon. Then he noticed the bathroom door. His dream sequence of afternoon flashed before his mind. He could envisage his future mother-in-law, Madhu in the room, reading a magazine with her back to him.

Ohhh...God, he had a hard one. Bipasha entered the room and sprawled across the bed. Bipasha stretched sensuously, the movement pulling her blue dress tautly against her full tits. Ramu moved behind her to wrap his arms around her torso. His hands settled over her belly and, she moved against him, loving the warmth of his body snuggled so perfectly against hers, back to front. Bipasha gasped, started to call him a crazy man, but words escaped her. Ramu moved his hands from her belly and slid them with agonizing slowness over her ribcage until he cupped her breasts in his palms.

"My husband!" Bipasha pressed her lush curves against his body, teasing him to the point of madness as she kissed her way over his chest and abs.

She raised her two hands so Ramu could pull off her tops. Then he removed her bra. His fingers were toying with her nipples, teasing and tweaking her into a slow melt. She was burning. He bent and sucked one of her nipples hard and fast into his mouth. With his arm at the small of her back and his massive thigh thrust between her own, supporting her ass, she arched up to him, suspended in the most delicious rapture. Ramu laughed, the sound all low and rumbly, as his thumbs went to work on her puckered nipples. Over and over, he circled the flesh, pinching lightly before soothing them with his fingertips. Bipasha's head lolled back to rest on his upper chest. The thud of his heart pounded against her back. Oh, yeah, he was turned on, too. His breath rushed over her cheek, hot and fast.

"Have I told you how pretty your breasts are? You have the sweetest, pinkest nipples I've ever tasted," said Ramu.

Bipasha moaned low. Ramu rolled over her, kissed her again, and his breath sped as a need for her, the chance to show her his love not only in word but in action roared through his body. His erection tightened against her soft belly, and hot to give in to the sensation, Ramu rubbed his cock against her pussy, loving how damp she was, how ready. Lust crawled over his flesh as he broke the kiss to trail his tongue over her throat and lower to finally take a puckered nipple into his mouth to suck.

"You are killing me, my husband," moaned Bipasha.

"I haven't even started," said Ramu.

"Uh oh," panted Bipasha.

Again, he laughed, but all humor died when he abandoned her breasts to reach for the hem of her blue skirt. Up, up, up it went until he had it gathered in a bunch at her waist. A strong arm reached under her knees, effectively cutting off her tepid protest. Ramu's hands swiveled her bottom and lifted her legs onto the cushion beneath her. His hands traveled over the curve of her hips, along her rib cage, barely caressing the sides of her breasts, only to gently push her shoulders back so that she lay prone. The same hands gathered her crumpled dress at her waist and worked it slowly over her hips and down her bare legs, leaving her feeling more vulnerable than ever before. She heard it landing with a soft thud on the floor. Warm air caressed her exposed thighs, and sensation curled low in her belly, pulsed in her pussy.

Wet. Beneath the lacy panties she wore, her flesh was drenched. Ramu inserted a leg between hers to prod her legs apart. "Open up for me. I want to touch you," he said.

His fingers pushed beneath the elastic of her panties, and she felt momentarily embarrassed by the flood of juices that drained from her body. Then she felt it, a light nibble on her ankle! Teeth raking softly down to the graceful arch of her foot. How could such an innocent touch have her hips wantonly arching up, looking for the same attention? Bipasha felt his firm lips and nipping teeth move up her calf while his hot tongue flickered out to soothe over the seared skin. Unyielding lips met with the silky skin on the back of her knee, his calloused hands lifting a leg leaving her already slick folds completely open to him. Myriad fractured emotions raced through Bipasha with erotic hunger. Was this really her? The girl who had barely reached tepid satisfaction with this street man who had been fucking her randomly for two days. She felt his warm breath flutter across her clit, his stubble-roughened cheek pressed against her trembling thighs, teasing her with long licks of his wicked tongue along the inside of her legs. Pleasuring her, this street man had her forgetting all about who was she. And he had her begging for more.

"Please!" Bipasha panted. Her body tensed in anticipation when his roving tongue reached so close to her wet folds, but Ramu pulled away at the last second, chuckling as Bipasha arched her back and pulled against her restraints, looking for his mouth to fully connect with her sex. "Please..." the plea escaped again, her hips bucking up just as his tongue swiped directly over her slit, giving her the intimate kiss, she had been begging for.

Bipasha felt a deep rumble emanate from his chest as Ramu settled between her thighs and cupped her ass firmly in his palms, raising her hips higher, giving his mouth better access to her weeping pussy. His shoulders pushed her thighs even farther apart, holding her wide open to welcome his tongue even deeper inside.

"Oh. My. God! Yes, please!" moaned Bipasha.

The pressure was building quickly and Bipasha knew he was going to make her climax. This was something a hunger that she wasn't sure she would ever assuage. Unable to stop herself, she wriggled her hips harder against his mouth, silently demanding that he fulfill his unspoken promise. She was ultimately forced to let him set the pace, to have full control over her pleasure. Wild hunger fanned by masterful strokes had a scream building deep within her chest.

Lost in the sensual haze of pure carnal bliss, Bipasha trembled in need, barely cognizant of what he was saying. "Umm, sweet liquid heat. I could spend hours tasting you like this."

Ramu's voice was muffled against her slick folds as his tongue laved at the sensitive bud of her clit. Something deep within Bipasha stilled for a moment at his words. But when he pulled her clit roughly into his mouth, sucking on her, any remaining coherent thoughts flew out of her delirious head. Desperate for release, Bipasha sobbed while her head thrashed from side to side.

"That's it, baby, you're going to come for me," his words growled against her flesh, "This sweet juice is all mine!" Bipasha felt her sex ripple in response to his possessive words.

He increased the pressure of his mouth on her nub while his thumb parted the globes of her ass. When she felt him rub her wetness from her folds to slowly play with the entrance of her anus, she nearly choked on her breath. When he pushed a single digit against the tight entrance, her hips shot off the mattress, only to bring her more solidly against his roving mouth.

"No, I...Mmmm." She felt his lips leave her pussy, instantly feeling robbed at the loss of his heat against her.

"Relax, baby, let me play with what is mine," with that said, his teeth pulled on her engorged nub, the pleasure-pain from her clit coinciding with his finger slowly entering her backside.

Splintering sensations dispersed from her core, her womb convulsing, her body racked by an orgasm so hot that she cried out in gratification. Bipasha's climax was pure euphoria, leaving her gasping for air as small spasms continued deep within her womb. Never had Ramu gone down on her in this manner previously, offering her total rapture with just his mouth and a single finger. Gradually, Bipasha came down from her high to feel his body lying beside hers, holding her in his arms. His powerful arms offered her a solace she didn't realize she needed until now. Rough lips nuzzled her breasts, deliberately pulling her peaked nipples into his hot mouth one at a time. The rough skin of his hands played with the flesh of her ass, massaging gently. Desperate to feel him with her hands, Bipasha's entire body jerked.

Lips pausing on her nipples, he drawled roughly. Already she could feel her body responding to his caresses. She whimpered when his touch began to change, becoming more demanding. Bipasha could feel his thick cock straining and pressing against her hip. The hunger to get her hands on him grew, the need to have his length in her hand and inside her was overwhelming. She craved to touch him! Never in a million years had she ever believed she would respond so wholeheartedly to a street workman. But he didn't feel like a slum man, he was her husband of the world of fantasy. Her body seemed to welcome him like a long-lost lover finally returning home. The light hair on his muscular legs teased her already tingling skin. The roughness of his skin rubbing against hers only heightened the differences between their bodies. Lean hips settled between her legs, the length of his iron erection pressing along her stomach. Strong fingers plucked at her peaked nipples. She quivered underneath him, astonished at how much she enjoyed the new sensation of pleasure-pain as he massaged her breasts with increasing pressure, tweaking her nipples a little harder each time.

Moaning her delight, Bipasha hissed, "My nipples, more, please don't stop!"

Ramu was too happy to oblige, paying homage to her breasts with nipping teeth and twisting fingers. His muscular chest pressed her farther into the mattress beneath her. She could feel his light body hair rubbing enticingly over her smooth skin, causing delicious friction that had her trembling in his arms. Bipasha was shocked at how fast her body was building up to another climax. And judging by the increased grinding of his hips and the precum that she could feel spreading into her belly button, he wasn't too far off either.

1...56789...13