All Comments on 'The Law of Jungle Ch. 07'

by kanyakumari007

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Singh_JattSingh_Jattalmost 3 years ago

Dear, thanks a ton for uploading new sequence. Its amazing, super duper hot, eroric, sexi, very sexi chapter. You are my favourite. I am giving you 10/10... 150 % amazing chapter. Plz upload next chapter as early as possible. I m waiting for next chapter.. love it. I like your writing skills. Love it. Please, take care of yourself. Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
incredible

Chapter 7 of this adventure drama is simply fantastic, an incredible combination of adventure, drama, and romance, with amazing characters and all of which are intricately interwoven into a plot that never slacks for a moment. The love scenes are beautifully and tastefully written, and at no time do they hinder the overall development of the story, and never do they become tedious or repetitive. Five stars only because more cannot be given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An amazing writer.Maybe even the best writer on Literotica. Sexual urges, fetishes of all kinds, romance, love, kissing alone has never been described so erotically.describing the anatomy of the act of love so wonderfully is a small masterpiece.rarely has one read so sensitively and precisely about the sexual fulfilment of man and woman.dirty talk that is full of love and romance at the same time, animal horniness, olfactory fetishes synchronised with scenes never described so vividly, an author who sets soul and body on fire.

Great! And thank you, dear author, that your stories are so long. A lot of work goes into your stories, and your enthusiastic readers thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Highly erotic story telling But please take the help of an editor

kanyakumari007kanyakumari007almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Mr.Singh & Mr.Anonymous for your encouragement and comments. I have tried my best to infuse in Chapter-7 and I feel other readers should also read and enjoy it like you. I need more feedbacks for this chapter from others also. This is possible only because of people like you. Thank you once again.

Singh_JattSingh_Jattalmost 3 years ago

Its okay @ kanyakumari007. You are doing and going very well. Amazing efforts. I really appriciate your hard work. Dear, You please keep uploading next chapter as early as possible. I m waiting for next plot.. thanks..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous