The Law of Jungle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my mother!" she screamed when his tongue found her clit.

Small drops of her fresh juices, the source of the alluring scent, adhered to her lips and, when he licked them off, their taste was even more delicious than their aroma. Avidly, he began seeking out more of the nectar wherever it had spattered. He began with the soft, smooth skin on the insides of her thighs, sluicing up all the juices with his tongue, and continued to her crotch, where he caught some that were dripping freshly from the pink hole that was their source. The texture of her smooth skin under his tongue was the most delightful sensation of the sensuous pleasures he was receiving.

After swallowing the freshest of her nectar, Arnab started licking one of Sankiri's outside lips. As he had been sure it would be, her pubic hair was so soft and downy, it felt as good to his tongue as her bare skin had, and his eager mouth meandered all the way to Sankiri's Mount of Venus. He kissed her there and raised his face to see her reactions to what he was doing. They were even better than he had expected. Her eyes were closed in bliss, and her mouth was partly open, while her head was tossing from side to side on the leafy pillow. The teenager's body was writhing under him, and he knew her pussy would soon start fucking up into his face. Arnab grinned, but only briefly, because his mouth had much better things to do, and he brought it back down to where he had started and devoured all the delicious juices Sankiri's pussy had just provided for him.

She felt him lick all around her love hole and start-up on her other outer lip. It felt so fabulous and had since he started, her body was bouncing all over the grassy bed, and the pretty young woman started thrusting her pussy against his face. She believed in letting go and reveling in the sexual ministrations of her partner, so all her erotic movements were natural and involuntary. She saw his face rise above her mons again, and this time she smiled and interrupted her blissful cooing to encourage him in what he was doing.

"Oh, Sahib, that's even better, that's nice when you lick me like that. I've never felt anything as fabulous as what you're doing to me," she said.

"I'm glad you like it because I do too. You sure have a beautiful pussy," said Arnab.

He could have said more, but he was much more interested in continuing to eat that beautiful pussy. Arnab could smell the aroma of a large number of fresh juices, and he knew they would be delicious, and he wanted to reach them quickly and devour them while they were at their freshest. After he did, licking Sankiri's pussy clear of all the nectar, his tongue started caressing her between a pair of inner and outer lips.

He started with the small, ultra-smooth area between the origins of the labia and licked slowly upward. When he reached the point where the two lips were close together, Arnab tilted his head slightly, so he could slide his tongue into the seam and caress both of them at once. The outer was slick and smooth with her delicious juices and the inner lip was puffy with her arousal and felt like a warm vibrant sponge under his tongue. He licked upward until he reached the place where the inner lip ends and combines with Sankiri's other inner lip to form her clit hood.

Arnab raised his head again and smiled at the sight of the precious morsel it should have been protecting, which was so swollen it had pushed the hood out of the way. It resembled a lovely pink pearl. He also smiled at the sight of Sankiri, whose body was tossing and bucking all over the grass, so much that he had to cling tightly to her thighs to keep her from throwing them both onto the ground. Arnab didn't look very long, because he much preferred to delicately stroked his tongue across the top of the clit hood, which produced another spurt of her juices.

She knew it would be one of the most momentous of her life. His tongue on her clit had just come close to igniting the explosion that would be her orgasm, but his mouth went from there back to where he had started, and she felt him licking some more of her body's most sensitive places. She could feel herself thrashing all over the grassy ground and hear her moans of bliss that was starting to end in whimpers and was, in general, getting some of the greatest sexual pleasure she had ever known.

"Ohhh, it feels so much better when you do it, Sahib," she moaned.

Her movements became even wilder when he started licking her other pair of inner and outer lips the same way as he had done to the first. Sankiri's pussy was jamming so hard against his mouth, it felt as if she was trying to wrap it around his face. Her legs were thrusting out and back over his shoulders like a set of pistons, and her moans of bliss were ending in whimpers. By the time his mouth finally reached her clit again, he knew she was as aroused as she would get, and it was time to engulf the precious morsel and suck and lick it until she climaxed.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Sankiri whimpered, as she thrashed all over the grass bed, "Oh, holly deity Masombango! Suck in that part!" she urged Arnab when his face appeared again.

She didn't know if it was because of her urging or not, but she saw his head move forward and felt his mouth wrap around her clit and start sucking, and she realized his tongue was caressing her there too.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried. "Suck me right there."

As wild as her movements had been, they became even more erotic as his tongue and lips continued doing what she wanted until she felt her body start to explode.

"Oh, Masombango!" she howled ecstatically, and all her moves after that were reflexive.

Sankiri's thighs clamped tightly around the face of the man who had brought her to that fabulous condition, and her hands grabbed the back of his head pressing his face against her pussy, which continued ramming against his mouth. She sang out loudly of her delight while bouncing up and down on the grassy bed, swinging her legs wildly from side to side.

"Oh Sahib, that feels so good," she sighed, "Sahib! Ohh, I can't stand it!" she cried.

"You want me to stop?" Arnab teased.

"I don't want you to stop!" she whined and cried, "No! Please! Put your tongue there. Ohh... please put it in that particular part!"

Arnab clung to the wild young girl's legs and kept his mouth clamped around her clit and continued with the sucking and licking. Sankiri groaned as his tongue went all the way into her virgin pussy. He slowly began to pump it in and out like a small stiff cock.

"Uuuggghhhhh! Don't stop that, don't stop that please!" she begged.

He ran his tongue down her crack stopping at her tight little hole. He stiffened his tongue and wiggled the tip of it inside her hairy pussy. He felt her cunt muscles trying to pull his tongue in deeper. He pushed harder and let his tongue go as far as it could up her cunt. He could feel her pussy squeezing his tongue. He wiggled it around the best he could making her juices flow freely.

"Oh, Sahib! Oh, Sahib! Don't stop doing that! Don't stop!" she panted.

Arnab was licking the walls of her young pussy when suddenly she clamped her legs around his head and began to scream as if she was being strangled. Her legs clamped together holding his tongue deep inside her quivering cunt. Her hips slammed up into his face as her back arched off the ground. She pulled his head down tight against her cunt as she screamed out her pleasure.

" It's going to happen something!" She shouted and shrieked," Eeeeeee!"

His mouth filled with her sweet cunt juice. He swallowed every drop of her hot cum. He lapped at her pussy trying to coax more juice from her hole. When she climaxed, all of Sankiri's muscles clenched and she plastered her pussy against his face for a final time. Madhu realized that the tribal teen had a massive orgasm but at the same time she was surprised to find that she had a wet pussy as she had also reached her orgasm. After her tremendous orgasm, Sankiri collapsed back onto the ground with her arms sprawled out at her sides. Her legs released their grip but remained draped over Arnab's shoulders. Her young teen body tensed tautly then she collapsed. She had fainted from the massive climax that hit her.

He moved back slightly and pressed his face tightly against her pussy again to feast on the wealth of nectar that had been produced. He licked it from her thighs, her crotch, and everywhere it had spattered, even sucking it from the lovely pink place that had secreted it. When he was done, Arnab quickly pulled his tongue out of her pussy and made sure she was okay. Arnab moved back from her body and off the ground. He sat back looking at Sankiri. Her hair was now matted to her forward with sweat and her face was flushed with color. Her pussy was dripping her young teen juices out of its hole and her chest rose and fell with her steady breathing. Her eyes began to flutter open as she became conscious.

"Are you okay Sankiri?" he asked her softly as he brushed the hair off her forehead.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You fainted," he replied.

"Oh, I just remember feeling better than I have ever felt in my whole life," she said.

"Yes, it looked like you enjoyed it," said Arnab.

She smiled at him telling him that she felt wet down there. Arnab told her that she produced a lot of juice when she had her orgasm.

"You want me to clean it up for you," said Arnab.

She nodded her head telling him to get her cloth falling somewhere near the ground.

"Oh, Sahib, that was the best," she said as she pulled him down kissing him hard on the lips.

It was their first kiss and it was a sweet as he imagined it. He licked around her lips until she opened her mouth letting his tongue in. She sucked his tongue that was coated with her juice and swallowed her cum.

"Is that what I taste like?" she asked.

"Yes, good, isn't it?" replied Arnab.

"Yes, not bad, not bad at all," she said.

They kissed a few minutes before she pulled back. She sat up looking down at his hard cock. It was standing tall and proud ready for some action. She reached down taking his hardness in her hand.

"Let's switch places. You lie down now," she said to him.

Arnab moved onto the grassy earth stretching out with his cock sticking straight up in the air. She sat by his waist stroking his cock from the base to the tip and back down again. She would squeeze his cock head, every stroke making him groan softly from the feel of it.

"Look, what is that," she said pointing to a pearly drop of fluid sitting on the tip of his cock.

Arnab explained that when a man gets excited, he produces a lubricant called pre-cum that helps him put his cock inside a girl. She wanted to know if he was going to do that to her. Arnab told her that he would do it to her after some time. She smiled and went back to stroking his cock. Arnab closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her hand on his meat. After a few minutes, he felt warm air on his cock. He opened his eyes seeing that Sankiri was leaning forward and her face was only an inch or two away from his hard dick. Her warm breath was washing over his cock making it throb even more.

"My mother has explained to me in detail that she used to put this big thing in her mouths, and it is safe to swallow that stuff," she asked softly.

"Yes, it is safe, some women like the taste of pre-cum and they like the taste of sperm which is a baby-making liquid," explained Arnab.

"That's the stuff that makes babies, isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes, it shoots out when a man feels really good," said Arnab.

"Do you want me to put your thing in my mouth?" asked Sankiri.

"Only if you want to Sankiri, I'm not going to do anything that you don't want to do," said Arnab.

She moved his cock to her lips and licked the drop of pre-cum off the tip of his cock. He watched as she brought the pearly drop of liquid into her mouth for a taste. He could tell that she was swishing that little drop around over her taste buds determining if she liked the taste or not. He saw her throat muscles working as she swallowed it down.

"Hmmm, not bad, a little salty but not bad at all," she exclaimed.

She moved her mouth over his hard cock and let the head of it slide into her hot mouth. He felt more pre-cum leaking out of his cock this time going right into her mouth. Her tongue was busy licking all over his soft spongy cock head. He felt the tip of it poking into his small cock hole getting the pre-cum right from the source.

"Am I doing it right, I've never done this before?" she asked as she pulled his cock from her mouth.

"You're doing just fine, you could slide more of it into your mouth and move up and down," he instructed.

She opened wider and let more of his 10 inches into her mouth. Her lips stayed tightly closed around his hard shaft as more of his cock slid over her tongue. Arnab sighed loudly as more of his cock was engulfed in warmth. She moved back up leaving just the very tip of his cock in her mouth before she slid down again.

She let his cock slip from her mouth on the next upstroke, "I can't get it all in Sahib," she complained.

"Sankiri, you are doing just great, don't worry about it, a lot of women can't do that," Arnab assured her.

"I want to try okay," she said.

"Then just relax and try to swallow when you go all the way down," Arnab suggested.

She took his cock back into her mouth and quickly pushed it back inside. He could feel the tip of his cock hitting the entrance to her throat and felt her gag reflexes kick in. She quickly pulled his dick out. She swallowed the saliva that filled her mouth then took his cock back inside. She sucked on just the head of it for a few moments before going down again. This time he felt her swallowing as she pushed down.

"Ugghhh! God, Sankiri you did it, I'm all the way in," he groaned.

She held him in her throat a few moments before pulling back. She took his cock out of her mouth asking him if it really felt good. He told her that it felt wonderful and only one other woman, that was her mother had ever done that to him before. She smiled triumphantly before she slid his cock back into her mouth. This time she moved down very slowly licking around his shaft as his cock went into her throat again. She held it there for a short time before pulling back to breathe again. Over and over again she slid his cock into her throat. Arnab could feel her cavity grip his cock tightly as she held him deep in her mouth. She finally pulled her mouth from his cock wiping the excess spit from her lips. She coughed a few times before she looked at him and smiled.

"How was that Sahib, did I do good?" she asked.

"I'll say you did, that felt wonderful!" replied Arnab.

She took his wet cock in her hand slowly stroking it up and down. She used her other hand to lift his heavy nut sack. She squeezed roughly making him cry out in pain. She dropped the sack apologizing for hurting him. Arnab told her to be very gentle when handling a man's sack. He explained that a man's balls are very fragile and tender.

"I'll kiss them and make them feel better," she said as she planted a wet kiss on each of his balls.

Arnab laughed at her childlike behavior before he realized that she was a child. She lifted his nut sack once again only this time very carefully. She placed his balls in the palm of her hand and rolled them around in her hand. She bent back down taking one then the other inside her warm mouth washing them with her tongue. She gently let his nut slip from her mouth and took his cock in her hand. Her mouth slid down his cock until her nose was buried in his coarse pubic hair. He reached down with his hands and held her head tight against his crotch. Her throat muscles were rippling up and down his cock shaft.

By this time, Madhu had already a wet pussy. She was watching closely every action and activity of Arnab papa and tribal teen although she was unable to understand their conversation. Arnab pulled her face up letting just the tip of his cock in her mouth. He pushed her head back down holding his cock in her teen throat again. He humped his hips up trying to push even more inside. He could hear her breathing hard through her nose and remembered that it was her first time so he quickly let go of her head. She pulled his cock out of her mouth taking a few deep breaths.

"Sorry Sankiri, it feels so good I got carried away," he said.

"Don't worry about this Sahib, I like doing that. It doesn't bother me," the teen replied.

She put his cock back in her throat to prove the point. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her head back until just the tip of his cock was in her mouth. He pushed her face down his cock until he was back in her throat. He pulled her back right away then pushed her down again. He slowly face fucked his teen beauty pushing his cock into her throat each time. She looked up at him with her big black eyes as he guided her face up and down his hardness. Arnab could feel his cum churning in his nut sack. He pushed his cock only halfway into her mouth now because he wanted her to be able to take his cum in her mouth without choking. He pumped his cock faster in her mouth as bucked his hips up to her face.

"Oh Sankiri, get ready sweetie, it won't be long," he warned.

"Ohh, God! Here it comes!!" he screamed, "Yes! Yes, take all of my hot cum, oh fuck!" he yelled.

He felt the first blast of his cum erupt from his cock. It shot into her mouth and filled it to almost overflowing. She swallowed quickly just as the second shot filled it again. She was steadily swallowing his hot sticky cum as fast as she could. He kept shooting more into her mouth. He hadn't cum this much in a long time. He looked down and saw a little bit of cum leaking from each corner of her mouth. When his cock finally stopped shooting his cum, it just kind of dribbled out, she took his cock from her mouth and used her tongue to gather the rest of his seed. When his cock was clean of all the cum, she let it slip from her grasp.

"How did I do Sahib, was it okay?" she asked.

"You were fantastic Sankiri, that was by far the best blow job I ever had." he praised.

She smiled broadly at the compliment. They lay on the mound of earth. She was talking about her future married life and requesting him to train her well as he had trained her mother. She told him that she really liked what they just did. He warned her again that she wouldn't tell a soul, not even her very best friend. He made her promise. He told her that if their secret would be revealed then both of them would be punished by the village chief as per the law of jungle. She swore to him that she would never tell anyone of this. Arnab smiled at her telling her that he truly enjoyed today so far. She told him that she enjoyed it too and couldn't wait any longer for the next action.

"You want to do the next action immediately?" he asked in surprise.

"You bet I do, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm only teasing you, I could lick, suck and fuck you all day," he said smilingly.

Sankiri giggled at the sight of his cock which had again turned into hard cock bobbing up and down during the conversation. She dropped to her knees sucking it quickly into her mouth. He let out a long groan as she swallowed his cock all the way down. She carefully massaged his nut sack while sucking his dick. He enjoyed the feeling for a few minutes before pulling her off his cock.

"We really don't have time for this now," he told her.

She gave him one more lick up the length of his raging hard-on then moved away.

"I'm going to get even with you for teasing me like that," he laughed.

She lay down on the grassy bed spreading her legs wide. She smiled at him saying that she couldn't wait for him any longer. He went over to the side of her moving his hand to her cunt mound. He ran a finger through her crack rubbing her little clit on top. She moaned softly as he diddled her clit. He pulled her close to him kissing her gently running his tongue around her soft lips. She opened her mouth accepting his tongue inside. He moved it all around the inside of her mouth letting her suck on it like a small cock. His hands moved down to her small puffy tits massaging the soft flesh with his hands. Sankiri moaned into his mouth as he pulled gently on her little nipples. He whispered to Sankiri to close her eyes and let him make her feel good. She smiled sweetly at him as her eyes closed.