The Law of Jungle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her under the cool shadow of a big tree and they sat against the trunk of that big tree wider than two beds, with the breeze high in the tops and the cool light that came in patches. Dipankar opened the rucksack, picked out the water bottle, and quenched his thirst then he passed the bottle to Arpita.

He broke the silence, "Arpita, how could you know all about this?"

"If I tell you, you will be hurt, "she replied in a husky voice.

Dipankar asked, "My dear little Arpita, say everything clearly. Don't hide anything from me. Do not shy before me as you know, you are my little baby and I will keep the things up to me only."

Arpita said, "Uncle, I saw them as they were making love in the jungle."

"OK, now, tell me when did you saw them? Did you understand the details, what they were doing? Tell me exactly what were they doing?" Dipankar asked.

"A few months back, I was pursuing Bipasha in the jungle then I saw my papa and Aunt Madhu doing sex in the jungle, even I have seen my papa entering into your bedroom several times in your absence, "said Arpita lowering her voice.

Dipankar asked, "But you are a little baby. From where did you know all this? But how did you get yourself educated about sex? How did you know exactly what they were doing? You are a little baby and I am surprised that you know this entire thing. Don't feel shy my baby. Tell all clearly. Don't treat me as your uncle from now onwards. Treat me like a friend."

Arpita gradually understood that Uncle Dipankar was slowly coming into the traps of her web of seduction but she would be much more careful and she would pose before him like a virgin nun.

"I know a little from our biological book about that matter, "she replied with her downcast eyes.

"Well, Do you feel often an urge for an intimate touch with a male person and even kiss him as you did with me just a few moments before then what do you do?" he asked.

Arpita remained silent and posed as if she was feeling very shy. Dipankar understood that the girl was not only shy but very innocent.

"My little girl, you are just like my other daughter next to Bipasha. So, feel free to reply to me without any hesitation, and I will not force you anything to reply to me against your will, "he said emphatically.

Arpita softly replied, "Uncle, I use to satisfy myself with the help of my own fingers."

"Thank god! I am happy that you are not having any sexual relations with any boy. Baby! I am happy that you have become young. Now we will be good friends. We will keep each other's secrets in our hearts. My dear little girl let me confess before you that I know whole affairs of my wife with your papa and I no longer love your Aunt Madhu and I hate both my wife and your papa."

"Uncle, I also hate my papa because she has deceived my mom. I also hate Aunt Madhu," said Arpita.

"Yes dear, from today onwards, let us both hate them. Arpita, do you feel that somebody loves you like your papa loves Aunt Madhu?" asked Dipankar.

"Yes, Uncle, I have started loving you after witnessing them and realized that you are deprived of love from Aunt Madhu and that was the reason I kissed you but you shouted at me, "replied Arpita.

"I am extremely sorry dear, I couldn't realize your true love towards me, and lastly, let me confess that I also love you and liked your kissing, "said Dipankar

Arpita was surprised that despite all these conversations and closeness and her attempt to seduce him, still, Uncle Dipankar was not advancing towards her sexually. She understood his problem. He had a pre-conceived notion that she was like his daughter and he should not do anything bad to her. But Arpita was a bitch and she was determined to seduce him by any means and to get fucked by him today. She held all the aces in her sleeves. Now, she would play her next game. Her eyes became teary and the tears started rolling down from her eyes.

"What happened girl? Again tears in your eyes!" asked Dipankar.

"Uncle, it is the tears of joy after being so close with you, "she replied.

The scent of fresh flowers from nearby was strong, but not strong enough to block out the scent of Arpita. God, he was a fool, and he wanted to taste her lips again. No, he needed to taste them now.

Dipankar looked at the innocent girl and could see the tears of joy rolling down from her two eyes. He wiped away the tears and then lowered his head to join his lips to hers.

He shook his head slowly, "I haven't been able to get the taste of your lips out of my mind."

He lifted his mouth and lowered it to hers just long enough to slant it the other way and devour her lips as though they were two halves of sweet, ripe plum.

"Arpita," It was a whispered confession of some desperation he felt.

"Take it," Arpita's voice was breathy, sexy. So fucking sexy. When she tried to step around him, Dipankar pulled her under one arm, pulled her closer, and planted a gentle kiss on her lips, kissing her long and deep, he felt the electric shock of it right away, groaning as she pressed her body more firmly into his. And then another. And another. By the time she managed to wiggle out of his embrace, they were both panting. He latched on to her lips and assaulted her mouth with his tongue, desperate for the high he only got from this. Only from her. He licked along the fold and into the corners of her mouth, sipping at the salty moisture captured there. If only she could absorb his pain. A shudder racked his body as a sigh escaped. Draping her arms around his neck, Arpita pushed her fingers through his hair, made fists, and pulled his head down to hold him in place. He felt thrilling at the sensation of her hands sliding up his back, her slim arms tightening around him.

Passion for this beautiful girl surged through him, leaving him shaken with the depth of his emotions for her. Deepening the kiss, heated desire swelled his cock to uncomfortable proportions. He pulled her into his arms, loving the feel of her breasts pressed against his chest. He ran his hands down the length of her, giving what he discovered was a very plush high ass the proper amount of attention it deserved. Fondling those sweet, plump cheeks, he pushed her back against the trunk of the tree and opened her mouth hungrily with his tongue. He could feel against his chest the hard points of her sweet tits through the fabric of her shirt and he moved one hand up to caress her, slipping under the loose neckline to brush a bare nipple with his thumb. One hand slid to her bottom and lifted her so that his erection pressed between her legs. Her low moan and galloping heartbeat told him she wanted more. And God knew, he wanted it all. Dipankar pushed her up against the trunk of the tree and ran his hands over her breasts, squeezing, kneading while their tongues tangled in a frenzy of desire. He felt drugged, out of control. Had to get her clothes off. Had to touch her skin, taste every part of her. Had to get inside her.

She gasped and as if in reflex pushed his hand away, breaking away from his kiss to cry, "Don't."

He looked down at her, dazed, but before he could react she had flung her arms around his neck again and pulled his head down, kissing him with an abandonment that left him aching and hard and hungry for her. He cupped his hands around her ass again, his fingers reveling in the firm rounded feel of her, and lifted her, grinding her against his cock, and then moved her gently back onto the high cushioned rock near the tree.

He dipped his tongue inside her mouth, stroking the tip of her tongue. Her tongue tangled with his. His memories guided him as he withdrew from her lips to plant kisses from behind her ear, down to her collarbone. He licked his way back to a particularly sensitive spot below her ear. Her head fell back, exposing her throat. His lips trailed a burning path down her throat; she twisted her head to the other side. He'd happily kiss her wherever she wanted him to. Starting at the hollow of her throat, he swept his tongue along the soft skin on her neck. A moan bubbled from her lips, and her body quivered in his arms. He repeated the process on the other side before returning to recapture her mouth in a bruising kiss. He drilled into her mouth and anchored his hips to hers, his plea blatant. She tilted back and peered up, her eyes open, the lids heavy.

At the same time, his hands massaged the outsides of her thighs for a moment, before he moved suddenly and purposefully to part and stand between them. He pressed his cock, steely and needy, against the silk of her parted legs, his lips now in her hair, then at her ear, as he whispered hoarsely, "I want you...now."

But as he inched, her skirts raised high due to the friction of their bodies and he moved his lips down, again at her collarbone, now edging down toward that aching vicinity from which she had automatically pushed his hand away a moment ago, she muttered, "Slow down," putting her hands on his shoulders to push him away.

His head lifted and he fixed her with a heated gaze. The black-gray irises of her eyes were almost completely obscured by the black pupils and her breathing was shallow. She was as turned on as he was. He knew she was. Realizing he had managed to get the skirt of her dress as high as her thighs, he reached tentatively between them.

"All right. We'll go slowly if you like, "he said.

Although, shit, she didn't seem to need it. When his fingertips reached her panties, a thong by the feel of it, he was pleased to note she was as wet as she'd been before. Excitement sped through his body.

"I need you," his request was rough, his throat scratchy.

Arpita was sure now it was the time for fuck; she smiled for her successful attempt to seduce him. Arpita scanned the area around them, ensuring their little oasis remained private. Other than rabbits, squirrels, and the occasional birds, they were alone. The sun filtered through the branches of trees creating a patchwork of shade. Earth and aroused male were the two scents strong enough to interest her. Her hands trembled as she reached out for uncle's shirt, her fingers fumbling with the snaps. She wanted to make him realize the truth which smashed down a barrier that existed between them. She still had plenty to explain, to apologize for; she had waited long enough for hours. Arpita ran her hands over his chest, stopping to rub his small brown nipples into hard little pebbles before she tipped forward to sample a taste of his flesh. She followed each brush of her lips with a flick of her tongue and a gentle bite, elated when he sucked in his breath, hissing through his teeth. Encouraged, she worked her way first across his very fine upper chest and then down the middle toward his taught belly. His muscles tightened beneath her fingers as she made her way down his body until she kneeled in front of him.

She pressed her body close. Her nipples beaded into hard little points, drilling his chest. She began to pant, stuttering every so often, the aftereffect of crying for such a long time. She peeked up through her lashes. She raised her hands as high as she could reach, and in a slow, sensual glide, raked her nails down his stomach. He quivered, delighting her with a lusty male groan. He explored her warmth as though they had all day. His mind raced with a variety of things he wanted to do, but at that moment his moral consciousness warned him what he was doing with an innocent girl who was like a daughter to him. The girl was teen and innocent but he only ignited the fire of lust inside her and naturally, she was sexually excited now. He was a mature man, was it proper for him to exploit a teen alone in the jungle whose growing up he had seen for so many years! No, it was wrong and he put his mental brakes immediately, not wanting to take any risk with her. He didn't blame her as any teen could feel the sexual excitement under these circumstances after being closely intimated and touched by a male person. He closed his eyes and willed his throbbing cock to go down. Feeling it soon, he sobered from this intoxication for not letting this happen again, he pushed her away to separate himself from her. He could see how red and swollen her lips were made by him. Her desperate eyes were staring at him in a bewildering and surprising manner.

Dipankar shook his head, "No dear, we shouldn't cross the boundary, you are like my little daughter. This was a mistake. We'll both regret it as soon as we walk out from here. "

Arpita was so disheartened that she felt as if somebody had poured in cold water to a hot iron cauldron. As if the high rising waves all of a sudden ebbed away. But she immediately changed the expression of her face as a normal, sweet-looking innocent girl. Without thinking anything else, she planned for her next attempt.

Arpita said," Sorry, Uncle, I have never felt like it before, you are the first male who kissed me like this. I have never been so close with any male other than you."

"Don't worry dear! It happened because you have attained an age where you need a boy of your age. You must have a boyfriend in your college. Honey, Haven't your boyfriend kissed you?" Dipankar asked.

Now she frowned, "I don't have one neither Bipasha has one," She saw the question in his eyes and went on, "My friends in college have them and all they seem to talk about is how much trouble boys are. I mean they always want to... do things..."

Dipankar smiled and said, "Of course they do honey, that's what boys are made for. They see a beautiful filly like you and they want to do those things. It's perfectly normal."

"But I don't think I'm ready for that, I am still a child now and I don't want to do this with anybody only for pleasure," she complained, "And besides, I don't know how to act around boys. I mean they want to do things and they want girls to do things to them and... I don't know what all. All I know is that I feel stupid even talking to a boy. I've been out on three occasions with boys and I didn't have fun on any of them because I didn't know how to act."

Suddenly she was teary-eyed and sniffling. Dipankar reached out and put his arm around her, pulling her against him. She snuggled in and moaned, "I need lessons or something."

Suddenly she turned her face to Dipankar. "You!" she yipped, "You could give me lessons on what to do with a boy. Oh please, Uncle Dipankar, pleeaase."

Dipankar considered it for a minute. The idea was quite nice, but he knew it wouldn't work, "I don't think so Honey."

She began to argue and Dipankar insisted, "You're young and I'm old, and it wouldn't be right. I'd have to touch you and you'd have to touch me and society says you're too young for that."

"But Uncle, a few moments ago, we both were touching each other!" exclaimed Arpita.

"That was wrong and that happened due to sudden impulse of both of us, "explained Dipankar.

"So what? Once again you can touch me for a learning purpose, "she said in a cool voice.

She bristled, "I don't care what society says. I'm almost a woman, and I don't care how old you are. I trust you Uncle Dipankar and I wouldn't mind it one bit if you touch me again," She glared at him, "Oh please, Uncle Dipankar. You don't have to do anything you don't want to and if I get scared or nervous I'll tell you about it. But guys keep asking me out and I keep making up excuses not to go because I just know I'll do or say something stupid and they'll laugh at me."

There were tears in her eyes again. Dipankar melted. She was so beautiful, so fresh, and so innocent. He kissed the tears in her eyes and hugged her. Her arms went around his neck. When he pulled back, all he could see was her serious gaze and her ruby plump lips. He decided to kiss her and was suddenly lost, sinking into her being as her lips moved against his. It was a good kiss. When they broke her eyes were round and wide and she was panting.

"Wow, Uncle Dipankar. That was some kiss. Is that how I should kiss a boy?"

Dipankar smiled and said "That was nothing, honey. OK, I'll teach you a few things, but the thought of those boys pawing you makes me feel a little... I don't know... jealous maybe, so I don't want you to go too far with any of them unless I think you're ready. OK?"

"Whatever you say" she bubbled, "Can we start now?"

"Not now dear, I will teach you at right time and in the right moment, but before that, we have to move towards the stream to catch more chameleons, "said Dipankar.

They went ahead through the rising forest and the solid bamboo slopes, and then the heavy forest again, sculptured into peaks and hollows until they crossed, and hills sloped down and then another plain, hot now, and purple-brown, bumpy with heat and Dipankar looking back to see how Arpita was following him. The soft green of the Sal trees seemed to draw them in as they traveled silently. As they traveled through the jungle, Arpita thoroughly enjoyed the bright-colored butterflies that flapped through the shafts of sunlight, and the gaily plumed, raucous voiced parrots and macaws. There was a great flow of monkeys too, who fled to the topmost branches, chattering vociferously. Then there were other mountains dark ahead

Then they went into the woods and followed a trail that led to the logging road that ran back into the hills. It was much lighter on the logging road as the timber was cut away on both sides. Two hundred yards down the hillside the dense forest of Sal trees line stopped. Then it was the sweet fern, growing ankle-high, to walk through, and clumps of pines; along with undulating country with frequent rises and descents, sandy underfoot and the country alive again. Dipankar kept his direction by the sun. He knew where he wanted to strike the stream and he kept on through the pine plain, mounting small rises to see other rises ahead of him and sometimes from the top of a rise a great solid island of pines off to his right or his left.

"Arpita, after some time, we will reach the stream, we can take rest for a while there," Dipankar said.

Arpita broke off some sprigs of the heathery sweet fern and put them under her pack straps. The chafing crushed it and she smelled it as she walked. She was tired and very hot, walking across the uneven, shadeless pine plain.

At any time Dipankar knew he could strike the stream by turning off to his left. It could not be more than 100 meters away. For some time as they walked there was a sight of one of the big islands of pine standing out above the rolling high ground, they were crossing. There was no underbrush in the island of pine trees. The trunks of the trees went straight up or slanted toward each other. The trunks were straight and brown without branches. The branches were high above. Some interlocked to make a solid shadow on the brown forest floor. Around the grove of trees was a bare space. It was brown and soft underfoot as they walked on it. This was the overlapping of the pine needle floor, extending out beyond the width of the high branches. The trees had grown tall and the branches moved high, leaving in the sun this bare space they had once covered with shadow. Sharp at the edge of this extension of the forest floor commenced the sweet fern.

They slipped off their packs and lay down in the shade. Arpita lay on her back and looked up into the pine trees. Her neck and back and the small of her back rested as she stretched. The earth felt good against her back. Arpita looked up at the sky, through the branches, and then shut her eyes. She opened them and looked up again. There was a wind high up in the branches.

Then they came down a hillside covered with stumps into a meadow. Then, suddenly emerging from the depths of the tangled jungle, they came upon both in satisfying abundance. At the edge of the meadow flowed the stream. They found themselves on the bank of a big stream, the water of which was clear and cold. Growing on both banks of this stream in profusion were oranges, pineapples, and bananas. Arpita was glad to get to the stream. There were birches along the stream and it was not only big but clear and fast, with pools where it had cut under the roots of the birches. Arpita walked upstream through the meadow. Her legs were soaked with the dew as she walked. After the hot day, the dew had come quickly and heavily. The only sound coming nearby was the murmuring of stream and kingfishers and storks swooping low over the rocky stretch of the stream. It was too fast and smooth. The stream was around 30 feet wide armored with rocks and pebbles.