The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been fucked recently by John which was so smooth but maybe these two servants had handled her roughly last night. So many hours of continuous fucking last night that seemed like an ancient dream. She reached down between her legs. Her public hair was stuck down flat. Her cunt was flaccid and lax, her inner labia exposed. Her ass crack was crusty with blood, cum, and sweat. The sheet on which she lay was stiff and crunchy.

She rolled awkwardly out of the bed and tottered over to the bathroom. It was a small bathroom. She collapsed into the shower and turned the water on as hot as she could stand, but not strong, so she could let it play softly over her tender body, rolling in rivulets between her breasts, around her stomach, and down to the hairs of her pubis. She found a shampoo and washed her hair, then scrubbed herself thoroughly from head to toe. She came out of the bathroom toweling her hair dry. By that time Ramu had woken up, he was standing in pants and a flannel shirt in the middle of the room with his hands in his back pockets whereas Kallu was still sleeping on the bed. Ramu had a smiling face and he greeted her with a good morning.

"Well?" she said with a lot of smug satisfaction on her face.

Kallu was still sleeping on the bed now on his stomach. His black muscular ass cheeks were protruding out.

"Wake up, you sleepy-head! Madam has already taken bath and would leave now," shouted Ramu looking at Kallu.

Slowly, Debika reached near the bed, dropping the towel, cold air pebbled her skin as Debika removed the towel from her body revealing her nakedness. Moaning as Kallu opened his eyes, and wished he could just roll over again and go back to sleep more. He turned his side on his back. Hardly Kallu had known that now his big, thick black enormous cock was throbbing and erected straight towards the ceiling due to morning hardness.

"Can't a man get a little rest around here?" he shouted back at Ramu trying to act angry.

Then Kallu found Debika standing near the bed, and Kallu noticed that she was completely nude. He looked at Debika grinning down at him with a sparkle in her eyes. Her two heavy round breasts and a thick patch of triangle pubic were shining in the light of the morning sun.

"Good morning Madam," Kallu smiled at Debika.

"Ohh," Debika put on her pouty face, "Does my big servant need some rest? I think I need my breakfast for the starting day. That should wake you up! Mmm, Kallu, you have the longest cock that looks so good and marvelous, last night I only tasted Ramu's cum. I think I'll just have a taste of you. My first breakfast of the day."

"But, Madam, can not I have my breakfast for the day also?" he teased.

"Well, let us have our breakfast together," she smiled.

Debika flipped her body around. "Can we like, I do you and you do me? At the same time? That's called sixty-nine, "Debika said.

Kallu shook his head, "I have heard that before. Now I think it's a pretty good idea."

"I will get on top of you, then," said Debika.

Her breasts pressed against his stomach, while she carefully guided her legs, straddling around his face, and swallowed his member back down her throat, while Debika swallowed him deeper and deeper. His morning wood was soon throbbing down her throat, while her hands fondled his sack.

Kallu was rewarded by the immediate presence of a sopping, musky, freshly washed pussy in his face. Figuring he might as well get a meal of it, he lifted his head, bringing his lips to her nether lips, lightly brushing, teasing her. Her hips slammed down, knocking his head against the pillow, and mashing his mouth against her already very wet slit. Yes, now her pussy was oozing out fresh morning juices along with some of the clear stuff mixed in with it. And he felt her tongue and lips performing the same functions on him. Kallu couldn't stop a moan from escaping his lips, as he felt her warm, wet mouth encompassing the big round head of his cock. Kallu felt the corners of his mouth lift, as he couldn't hold back a smile because he had noticed from the last night this young lady had a liking for his big cock but she was always afraid of his big cock and was trying to avoid him.

He lapped happily, his tongue causing shivers in her body. Kallu felt, more than heard, her moan, all the way through his cock. Breakfast was served, he thought, driving his tongue into her as far as it could go. Lying between her legs as she quivered in expectation, he savored her wetness. Every sense of his was tuned to the joys of Madam's body. Kallu looked at her beauty and felt the quivers of expectation running through her. He heard her whimpers and sighs, smelled her musk, and then he tasted the nectar. She threw her thighs apart, opening herself wide, her fingers clawing at the back of his head, pulling him into her. Kallu licked and sucked, laving her labia with his tongue and lips, and then he gently prodded her little erect clitoris with the tip of his tongue. She bucked up against him.

"Yessss," she hissed through clenched teeth, "There."

Kallu stopped for a second. "Oh please, Kallu. There. Please do me."

And he did her, her experienced young pussy, delicious and responsive. Knowing what his lovely madam liked, he started popping her clit between his lips, teeth, and tongue, until he was rewarded by a gush of her orgasmic fluids, and her body shuddering on top of him, she came hard.

Kallu let her surges stop, and then flicked her button again. And she clapped her hands on the back of his head, "Uh-huh! Yes. Again!"

And he complied. This time her shudders were accompanied by"Nnnnnggghhhhhh! Ahhhhh!" and a collapse.

After a brief interval of a few seconds, she resumed her sucking off his cock.

"Kallu, have you exhausted everything last night?" Debika said as she pulled her head up, her hand starts to pump him, using her own saliva for lubrication, and Kallu hunched his hips against the wonderful feeling when he heard her seductive voice, "I hope you have some left for me."

"Listen, madam, I always last for a longer time. I wanted to have my breakfast first. Thank you for serving me first and now I must serve you your breakfast. Get ready yourself," he said.

She licked his balls, as she choked on the wiry pubic hairs that got caught in her teeth; she took one of his balls in her mouth until her cheek bulged wide until she thought it would pop. Kallu lunged back into her mouth; his hands cupped her dangling head so he could thrust hard and deep. He began to fuck her mouth; his hips drove his cock in and out with increasing speed and ferocity. It was every ten strokes or so, he could drive deep into her throat while she choked then go back to fast strokes.

It felt like he had already cum in her mouth, filled with the thick crèam that continued to leak out. His balls slapped against her face, but it was her mouth that was giving him so much pleasure. He fucked fast and furiously, as he took her mouth with such ruthlessness, no rest for her until he came. His body froze, so he could thrust hard, the jet of cumming spilled out into her mouth. The second jet followed quickly, the third he dripped on her face, as she stroked his cock over her face, her lips leaked out his abundant cum as she tried to swallow it down. Despite knowing he would cum, it was still unexpected. It filled her mouth; her cheeks ballooned as they tried to contain his abundant cum. It was hot and thick, coating her in a thick blanket that covered her tongue, gums, and teeth. Debika tried to swallow, but it was so thick that she choked as she tried to get it to go down her reluctant esophagus. He came again, Debika choked as it shot to the back of her mouth, cum leaked out her lips as his cock pulled out. She thought he was finished, but she opened her eyes to see him stroke his cock over her face. She shut her eyes just in time to prevent the cum from soiling her eyeballs, but the thick, hot cum dripped all over her complexion, the cum stained her skin with his foul seed.

She never felt such type of pleasure, her face covered in warm cum, her mouth fouled by the terrible salty taste of his semen. He took his dripping cock and made her stick her tongue out so he could clean it. She licked it, taking the slippery head of his cock into her mouth as she sucked and licked it clean. He made her take the full shaft, her tongue working to make it slick with her sweat, cleaned of his cum before she let it slip from her mouth. Her dark hair was splayed out on his abdomen.

"Baby?" he said.

"Yes, my love?" Debika responded.

"Did you enjoy your breakfast?"Kallu asked.

"Yes, my love, thank you," she smiled.

Ramu came close to them for a detailed inspection and said, "Hey, you mother fucker, you have totally ruined the face of madam."

Debika smiled and said, "Don't worry, Ramu. I will again wash my face."

After a few minutes, Debika returned from the bathroom to wash her face, she was now looking very much fresh and beautiful, her face brightened. She hugged both the servants with her damp, naked body.

"Oh, Ramu and Kallu, it was incredible last night!" she said laughing. She jumped up and down with excitement, her breasts bouncing, "I never knew the two persons could give so much pleasure! Everything was truly perfect."

"Oh, Madam, that was just the beginning," Kallu responded archly, "The best part about sex is you can do it again and again, and it just gets better. We still have more time until you leave, right?"

Debika nodded her head.

"So we can do this as many times if you're up to it," smiled Ramu.

"But where is my dress? I have only my bra and panties here, how could I walk up to the bungalow?" said Debika.

"Ramu, I think Madam's gown is lying in the dining hall. Before it is discovered by anybody please go and fetch it so that Madam could go out comfortably," said Kallu.

Deboshree was lying on the bed when she heard footsteps near the door and saw Debika entering the room. Both of them greeted each other with a smile.

"When did you get up? Where had you been for such a long time?" asked Deboshree.

"I got up early in the morning and I was having my morning walk near the pool area," Debika replied nervously knowing Deboshree's suspicious gaze upon her.

"How could your hair become wet?" again Deboshree asked.

"I had an early morning bath," Debika said softly.

Then Deboshree said sarcastically, "I know all about your morning walk because in the morning I had a visit to servant's quarter and saw all of you, please don't lie to me," she stopped for a moment and then in a soft voice said, "For years, from our childhood, we both are bosom friends and as I understand there is no secrecy between us. We have mutual trust with each other but now I think you have violated our mutual trust by holding secretes from me and lying to me."

Debika remained silent for a moment and then said, "Yes, I admit, I have lied to you. But have you also not violated our mutual trust? Could you deny that yesterday morning, you were fucked by both of our servants! Why didn't you reveal that secret yesterday after my arrival?"

Deboshree came nearer to Debika and hugged her, "See, dear, there was an unintentional omission of facts on both our parts. Let our mutual trust and cementing friendship remain forever. Let us forget and forgive each other which will never happen in the future."

Both had tears in their eyes, Debika tightly hugged and kissed Deboshree and said, "Let us vow together never to hold back any secrets from each other nor to hurt the sentiments of each other."

It was afternoon; both Debika and Deboshree were taking lunch in the dining hall whereas their mothers were waiting at the table. While taking lunch they were conversing about their project.

"Deboshree, as you know this is a big project, a deep probe through the lives and details of downtrodden beggar women adopting prostitution. Keeping you in my mind to assist me, to help me, I have already accepted the project. If the project would be completed successfully, no doubt my career would be a boost and there would be a milestone in my research but you would also receive a heavy amount of $200,000.00 to assist me as it would be a joint venture by both of us unofficially as I have to part away this amount for you from my awarded amount. What do you say?" asked Debika.

"What? So much amount for me!"Deboshree sprang back on the chair, "Don't tell me, you are joking!"

"I am not joking, it is a fact. Tell me, what makes me come all the way from California and take all the pains to come to Kolkata? Further what makes me invite you urgently from New Delhi to Kolkata?" she smiled.

Deboshree nodded her head and said, "Definitely, I will help you in this project research. I can do anything whatever you say to assist you."

Debika resumed her speech, "Deboshree, the most common cause of beggary in India is the loss of agricultural employment in the villages resulting exodus to city areas for employment but some become lucky and others become beggars. But the great majority of the beggars in the country are persons who have been disabled by physical or mental deficiency including the poor blind persons. Some of the reasons for people to indulge in begging are laziness, lack of shelter, and diseases also.

But our main focussing point is women beggars. What makes a woman beggar? There are a lot of causes. Particularly in rural areas due to poverty, sexual harassment, then in some cases of rape and adultery in rural areas, these women are driven out by their family members as well as by villagers. In some cases, the young women are lured by their lovers and deserted or sold to somebody or sold in brothels. In some parts of the rural area of the country, after being a widow or childless, the woman is deserted by the family members of the In-laws, in some cases, the women are driven out by family members due to curable diseases like Tuberculosis (TB) in rural areas fearing it will infect others instead of providing the proper medical care. All these types of women ultimately land in the city for begging which ultimately leads them to prostitution for their survival and easy money.

About 60 percent of the beggars put up in the rehabilitation centers, after they were rescued, are found to be suffering from mental illnesses and depression, according to an observation made by the Legislature Committee on Woman and Child Welfare. The Committee had asked the government to track the women beggars rehabilitated and appoint service-minded staff to ensure their welfare. There are a lot of such rehabilitation centers which are functioning throughout the country. The report assumes significance in the wake of the increase in begging among women and children in recent times.

The sexual perverts and sexual desire of persons make easy prey for these women at a lower price and these women beggars become low-type prostitutes. Some become addicts to opium, cocaine, and cheap country-made wine to stabilize themselves in their vagrancy. The majority of beggars live on slender means and more often are without a home. The footpaths of the city will bear witness to this fact. A considerable amount of overcrowding in rooms in certain sections of the city is due to a large number of beggars sharing one room just for the shelter at night, particularly during the monsoon.

When footpaths and open spaces serve as shelters and sleeping places, the filthy condition created through the absence of sanitary facilities can be better imagined than described. Diseases of the intestines become rampant and they spread without check to others in the same locality through flies. Even though many of them live in the open air, if a random survey were made of the beggars of all ages, it would not be surprising if a large percentage were found suffering from all stages of tuberculosis due to malnutrition and insanitary living conditions. All such types of beggars, particularly women beggars adopting themselves for prostitution demand sympathy, scientific attention, and institutional care. But it is a pity that nobody in this society has neither sympathy for them nor anybody like them. They survive at the mercy of others, fulfilling their sexual desires."

"Ohh, my God! I had no idea of such things," exclaimed Deboshree with a surprising face.

"Dear, this is a social research which I have already prepared for the preamble of my research paper," said Debika.

"But, now the problem is that we have to search for a person who has access to beggars," said Debika.

Their mothers were listening to all the conversation going on between Deboshree and Debika while waiting at the table for lunch.

Archana interrupted amid their discussion and said, "Dear, I can suggest you both something. Before coming here, Ramu and Kallu were beggars and lived with other beggars till they were found by family members begging at the temple. Since Ramu was previously a temporary gardener, both the families recruited them as the permanent male servants in two households."

"That's good. At least now we got a source. I will discuss it with Ramu and Kallu immediately," said Debika excitedly.

By this time both the young women had finished their lunch.

Debika said, "Mom, can you send both the servants, Ramu and Kallu upstairs, to our room, I want to discuss something in this matter."

Both the servants entered the bedroom after some time. Both of them looked jubilant as if they had won some lotteries. They had a mysterious and mischievous smile on their faces and they had become daring also because the moment they entered inside both the servants grabbed the two ladies and started embracing them tightly, squeezing their breasts and kissing their lips.

Both the young ladies made a feeble protest and tried to struggle in a fake manner to free themselves from their clutches.

"Hey, you two, what are you doing to us? Leave us, our moms would get to know about our affairs. Let it be secret," said Deboshree in a mock angry tone.

"Isn't it an afternoon session of fucking? We both will be glad to fuck you two simultaneously which we have never done in our lives," grinned Kallu.

"Why are you worried about fucking us? We both will let you two fuck us whenever you wish as long as we stay here but before that you two have to give us some detailed information. As I understand, you two were beggars sometimes before engaged in our household as male servants. Now, you tell us in detail about the female beggars adopting prostitution for their livelihood," asked Debika.

"Almost all female beggars adopt prostitution because it is easy money. Most of the customers are male beggars living with them, the slum dwellers, the low-income people, and college students," said Ramu.

"More details," asked Debika.

"You see madam, Ramu and I used to stay in two places when we both were beggars. We have acquaintances and friends still there. Sometimes, we visit them also. One is a place near a slum area, in an abandoned Railway loco shed where nos of beggars still staying under the leadership of a beggar named Jaggu, who is the boss. Jaggu engages the female beggars in prostitution and the female beggars part away some percentages of their earnings to Jaggu. There is another place under a broken bridge on the outskirt of the city where also nos of beggars live under that bridge. But the female beggars living under this bridge are independent as they visit several nearby places independently searching for their customers, we have an acquaintance named Gopal there," explained Ramu.

"Well, now listen to our plan," Debika explained to them of their infiltration of the beggars for the research work.

"Are you both gone crazy?"Ramu laughed aloud in a disregarding manner.

"Do you both think you will look like beggars and poor women?"Kallu said sarcastically and turned towards Ramu, "Ramu, listen to these ladies what they are saying. Any fool person could say at a glance that these fair white ladies are highly educated and belong to rich and aristocratic families."