The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, I was not expecting you so soon. Does Arjun know about your visit to me?" she asked softly.

"No, Madam, just I couldn't sleep last night remembering you and I just couldn't resist myself to visit you as you had given me your address, "said Sachin.

She cursed herself for giving him her address whilst being drunk.

"Hey, Sachin, I have never seen nor fucked such a beautiful fair woman ever in my life. My God! See her body, she is like a model, no she is more than a film heroine. I have never seen such round and ripe heavy breasts, she has a lot of hair on her pussy but what impresses me more is her wide big fleshy butts, I want to fuck in her ass hole," Ashmita heard the rough voice of the hoodlum, his ruffian companion.

A cold sweat ran through her spine imagining that ruffian raping her.

"Shut up, Billa. Hold your tongue," Sachin scolded him with a fake angry voice and turned towards her, "Sorry, Madam! He is a petty criminal and doesn't know how to talk with a decent woman."

"Sachin please let me go to my bedroom. Don't you see I am completely naked and I need to cover myself, "she virtually sobbed in her teary eyes.

"Madam, do you think you need to cover yourself in front of me when I have witnessed each part of your body, explored and felt every part of your body. Isn't it?" he said softly.

"Don't do this, please," she pleaded.

Sachin lifted her chin with one finger and ran his thumb over her lips. They were moist and warm, and he wanted to taste them. No, he needed to taste them. Now.

"Why are you doing this?" she whispered, "Whatever I did with you because I was drunk."

He shook his head slowly, "I haven't been able to get the taste of you out of my mind."

Sachin lowered his mouth to hers. Fuck foreplay. And God knew, he wanted it all. Sachin pushed her up against the door and ran his hands over her breasts, squeezing and kneading. He latched on to her lips and assaulted her mouth with his tongue, desperate for the high he only got from this. Only from her. He pulled her into his arms, loving the feel of her breasts pressed against his chest. She struggled herself from him and moved her face. Now, Ashmita realized that she had to oppose the advance of this low-class man. How could a mere Auto-Rickshaw driver, a slum dweller do it to a rich, educated, and aristocratic lady like her? She decided to threaten him with dire consequences if he advances or manipulates her more.

"Get on your knees, Madam, I want you to suck my cock," he ordered.

Ashmita was a proud and arrogant lady and how could she tolerate such an obscene order from a mere slum dweller who was not at par with her status which hit her ego.

"Stop ordering me around. You're not my husband and no way in hell am I a child to be told what to do," Ashmita shouted back and stomped her foot.

"You have to leave from here immediately, otherwise you will repent later on," she said again sternly.

On hearing this, the ruffian rushed towards Ashmita but Sachin signed him to halt, "Billa, wait. Let me handle the matter."

Sachin rubbed his jaw. Then pierced him with a glare, "I knew it."

Ashmita surveyed him suspiciously, "Knew what?"

"That you are taking advantage of my softness, you rich slut," he said.

Before she could realize anything, his hand hit hard on her face.

"You Bastard how dare you?" she screamed at him with her teary eyes as she felt a burning sensation on her cheek. Before she could say more, there was a second sharp sting of his slap and she staggered. The impact drove her forward against his, where she felt the hard outline of his cock pressing against his pants. He slapped, again and again, two more times. Her cries resounded in the living hall.

With each heated slap, she was pushed against his crotch. He fisted her hair and deepened the kiss before finally breaking her free.

"How could you say me, bastard? This is what you want. Isn't it, you rich bitch? Not sweet words of love, but rough and dirty with a hint of pain. Who did tell you to get fucked by slum dwellers like us? This is the way of our approach. We are what we are," Sachin said.

The truth of his words struck at her very soul. Oh, God! "No, no! You're wrong!"

"Come on, get up, let's take you to the bedroom," he half-squatted and scooped her into a sitting-up position.

"I'm not going anywhere," She insisted strongly with her sobbing.

Sachin raised his hand once again to strike her and she was scared, jerked, and gasped, "Please don't slap me. I'll do anything else for you, but please don't slap."

"Of course, you will do what I want," Sachin now smiled and turned towards Billa, "Billa, take this bitch to the bedroom."

Billa rushed near to them and easily lifted Ashmita like a flower and carried her to the bedroom followed by Sachin. A naked Ashmita was lying on the floor of the bedroom whereas Billa was lying on the bed sipping his half-finished wine bottle. She tasted salty in the corner of her mouth; she touched her finger and saw it was blood. Ohh, my God! She was bleeding a little in the corner of her mouth and still, she was feeling pain and a burning sensation throughout her face. Shit, was she sobbing? Ashmita was never slapped or beaten by her parents since her childhood or by her late husband even not by her present husband, Bhashkar. And now at this ripe middle age when she had a young married daughter, she had been manhandled, tortured, and slapped by a young man who was much younger than her, almost 15 years younger than her, and treated her like his sex slave.

Ashmita all of a sudden felt an erotic pleasure, a strange sensation ran through her body and her nipples hardened. Yes, now she wanted to be manhandled by them, let them treat her roughly, let them slap more of course not on her face but she could bear on the other parts of her body.

"Hey, bitch, you rich whore, I am telling you once again to get on your knees and suck my cock," Sachin shouted.

Ashmita turned toward him. His eyes were bloodshot. Sachin could see her tears running down her face; both her cheeks were reddened due to his slap. Ashmita crawled near him. She unzipped his pants and pulled down both his pants and boxer simultaneously down his knees and could see his black big cock spring out from his crotch area. Sachin discarded his lower clothes, made them fall to the ground, and removed his shirt also. Now Sachin was completely naked before her. She bent down and took his dick in her mouth. Ashmita kissed the tip of his cock tenderly, wrapping her fist about the base and pulling up on it, bringing a bead of delicious liquid to her tongue tip.

She licked it up, he was moaning in pleasure. She ran her tongue along with his cock, then dipped her face and opened her lips, sucking his balls.

"Hey bitch, suck lower to my ass hole also," Sachin commanded.

She shoved her tongue out and used the flat surface to lick at his thighs, up over the covered cheeks of his ass. Then, moaning with heat, she buried her face into the crack of his ass. She raced her tongue about the hot crack, probing into it. Sachin grunted and leaned over, grabbing his knees, and arching his ass to her face. Ashmita swirled her tongue up and down the inner flesh of his ass cheeks, then lapped at the tight, hot pucker of his asshole. Sachin wriggled backward. Then Sachin made her stand up.

"Are you a dumb woman? Why don't you hold me tightly?" he shouted.

Immediately, she encircled her hands on his back. Sachin felt thrilling at the sensation of her hands sliding up his back, her slim arms tightening around him. He lifted his mouth from hers just long enough to slant it the other way and devour her lips as though they were two halves of sweet, ripe plum. One hand slid to her bottom and lifted her so that his erection pressed between her legs.

Then he carried her to bed and made her sprawled across the bed and widened her two legs. He bent her two legs and knelt before her pussy. Finally, Sachin could resist no longer. He abruptly dropped to his belly between Ashmita's legs. His face was mere inches from her swollen lips. Inching forward, he ran his tongue up her slit. He licked her from her asshole to her clit at the top of her slit. The more he licked and probed his reluctant partner, the more her pussy lips swelled and began to part. Her lubricating juices were making her wetter and wetter.

She was soon groaning as Sachin licked her. Did she spread her legs a little wider? He could have sworn she did. When he drove his tongue into her wet hole, Ashmita gasped again and rocked her pelvis up to his face. Her pussy seemed to be chasing the tongue that was teasing it. Though tears continued to flow from her eyes, her lubricating juices were flowing heavily from her pussy. She was rocking her hips rhythmically as Sachin tongue-fucked her hole. When she seemed on the edge of an orgasm, Sachin sucked her clit into his mouth. As he sucked hard on her clit, he flicked his tongue over it. Sachin flattened his tongue against her clit and let her provide all the stimulation she could handle. As she violently rocked her hips in orgasm, Ashmita rapidly, if unintentionally, ground her clit into his tongue. Her orgasm was thus deepened and prolonged. After a deep shutter, Ashmita's hips stopped rocking and she slowly calmed.

"God! I love eating a fresh pussy oozing juices. They react so well. Don't you think so, Madam?" Sachin taunted the poor lady.

Tears were still sliding down her cheeks, but she had a dreamy look in her eyes. They seemed to be a bit glazed, and her breathing was ragged.

"I'll let you rest a little while before we continue. This is promising to be an exciting day for all of us. Are you hungry or thirsty?" Sachin asked.

He gave no concern to Ashmita's pleas. He lavished his attention on her ample tits. He was vigorously manhandling them. As he licked, sucked, and nibbled on one hard nipple, he firmly squeezed the other tit and rolled its nipple between his thumb and index finger. When he gently bit down on the nipple in his mouth and pinched the other, Ashmita gasped and thrust her chest up to his face.

"No, no, no! I can't let this happen again." Ashmita said under her breath.

She believed she had only thought her words, but Sachin heard the whispered plea. He knew at that moment that he had her. Madam was going to soon be begging to be taken.

"Hey, you Billa, dumb ass, why are you sitting idle and taking your wine? Why don't you get your cock sucked by this whore?" said Sachin.

Within a second, Billa, the ruffian stripped himself to complete naked and knelt beside the face of Ashmita. Ashmita shivered to see his huge and enormous long and thick black cock; it was a giant, it must be not less than 10 inches. Billa pulled back his foreskin and a huge round plump-sized purple head emerged beneath the black skin.

Billa roughly pulled the lock of her hair to the front side and said, "Whore, suck it."

She parted her soft lips and Billa held his cock on her lips until she encircled it, drawing the thick, dark redhead into her mouth. Her tongue began to wash over it, tasting the oozing pre-cum that filled her mouth with the salty flavor, but she didn't stop. Billa felt her hot mouth engulf his cock, he held back from fucking her mouth while she went to work, her mouth lathered up the head. She licked her tongue at his cock, starting at the base and dragging it up to the tip. Billa trembled and placed his hands on her shoulders, watching her. Ashmita brushed her erect nipples on his thighs, and Billa tingled all over.

"That feels so good, Bitch," he gasped.

She gurgled and pressed her face against his hard cock, looking up at him with hot, moist eyes.

Billa again pulled her hair and said, "Hey, rich whore, why don't you suck my ass hole as you did with Sachin."

She thrust her tongue against his asshole, sliding a hand around and gripping his throbbing cock. She pumped on his prick and sucked at his asshole, the tip of her tongue penetrating the tightness. Ashmita shoved her tongue far into Billa's ass, purring with pleasure. The tight heat of his young asshole sent a stab of ecstasy from her mouth to her cunt. She began to fuck in the asshole with her tongue, jacking on his cock with a tight fist. Her other hand clung to his hip as he leaned over, pulling his ass into her face as tight as he could.

"Bitch, faster!" Billa gurgled, "Tongue me faster!"

Ashmita thrust her tongue deep into his asshole, the scent and taste-making her mind spin with erotic perversity. It was a tangy smell of shit; most probably he had not cleaned his ass properly after the toilet. She felt the mild explosions of orgasm rumbling about her cunt, tonguing him in his asshole and jacking him off. She could feel his full, hairy balls on her chin.

"Ohhh, you whore, you'll make me come!" Billa shouted.

"Mmmmm!" Ashmita moaned, stabbing her tongue as far into his asshole as she could. She gripped his throbbing cock tightly, pumping frantically. She sucked and licked and tasted, her almost naked body shaking with perverse delight. The taste of his asshole sent hot excitement through her.

"I'm gonna come, bitch!"Billa cried.

Ashmita pulled her tongue from his asshole, squeezed his cock tightly, and thank God, he didn't come.

"Ohhh, thank God! The bitch knows how to control a cock," said Bill and got up from her.

Now, Sachin continued exploring her pussy. Slowly, Sachin moved a hand down her flat belly to her dense pubic mound. Stroking it gently, he gradually pushed his hand over the crest of her mound and slid a finger through her slit. She had already become quite wet. Her lubricating juices were flowing freely again. With a single finger, Sachin probed Ashmita's cunt. She tensed but soon relaxed. He continued probing her tight hole until his finger was sliding in easily.

He added a second finger, and she tensed again. He probed her hole and rubbed her clit with the heel of his hand. Without warning, Sachin jerked his fingers from her pussy. He took a tit in each hand and rolled on top of Ashmita. He firmly kissed her lips.

"Did she just return the kiss?" He kissed her again. "Yes! She did return the kiss. It wasn't much, but she did kiss back."

Sachin smiled and pushed himself down her body, kissing and licking as he went. It took him several minutes to work his way down her body. He didn't want to hurry himself or his captive. By the time he had worked down to her pubic mound and placed a kiss there, Ashmita had spread her legs wide to accommodate Sachin's body between them. When he kissed her mound, she twitched and ever so slightly raised her hips up to meet the kiss.

Sachin then proceeded to attack her pussy with his mouth much as he had earlier. He got similar results. Ashmita lifted her hips and offered her pussy to him to be eaten. He then proceeded to ravish her hot hole with his tongue. He tongue-fucked her until she was moaning and writhing on the mattress beneath him. As her orgasm seemed to approach, Sachin attacked her clit. Just like the first time, Ashmita exploded in an orgasm. She reached down, grabbed the back of his head, and pulled his face to her awakening pussy with all her strength.

"Ohh, God! It's happening again! Oh, God! Do it to me, you bastard!" Ashmita screamed out.

She groaned and continued to rock her pelvis in his face. This time Sachin didn't quit. As Ashmita's orgasm subsided, he continued to slowly lap up the copious juices flowing from her pussy and flick his tongue over her clit. Her breathing hadn't returned to normal before another orgasm was building in her core. As she seemed about to fall over the orgasmic precipice, Sachin stopped his tongue's action. He placed a kiss directly over her horny hole and crawled up her body to lie beside her.

Breathless, Ashmita begged, "Please, don't stop. That was so wonderful. Please do it again."

As he had predicted, she was begging. His next goal was to get her to ask to be fucked. Instead of eating her again, Sachin reached under her neck and pulled her close. He kissed her firmly. At the same time, he put his free hand over her pussy again. First one then two fingers probed into Ashmita's experienced hole. His thumb stroked her clit in time with his finger's probes. Again, Ashmita climbed toward an orgasm. The sensations from his fingers and thumb became more and more intense to her.

When she couldn't stand it anymore, she cried out again, "Are you going to fuck me or not?"

There was just a hint of anger in her voice. Sachin smiled at her and asked, "Do you want me to?" He then gently pinched her clit.

"Yes! Come on Sachin; please fuck me if you're going to. Fuck me now!" Ashmita was begging to be fucked.

"If that's what you want, Baby," Sachin then rolled on top of her and placed his cock where his fingers had been. With a short thrust, his cock's head spread Ashmita's pussy lips open.

Ashmita moaned in pleasure. "Ohhhh, yes!" Ashmita wailed and shot her hips up.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling his young face into her tits. She lifted her legs high, and then closed them about his waist, arching her hungry cunt to his prick at last.

"Fuck me, Sachin! Fuck my cunt, baby! Ohhhh, fuck my cunt now!" she cried frantically.

Sachin cried out with pleasure, humping his cock into her cunt with feverish strokes. Ashmita gasped with the force of his cock pounding into her accepting cunt. The throbbing of his prick seemed to radiate throughout the expanse of her crotch, burning the hairy lips of her stretching cunt in the most beautiful way.

"Oh, God! Oh, my God! " Ashmita sobbed, climbing her silky thighs up and down Sachin's pounding hips. She banged her heels on his bunching ass, yelping and squealing with delight.

"Oh, Madam, Madamm!" Sachin gasped, driving his cock deep into her hairy cunt.

"Your cunt is so fucking hot! I love it, Madam! I like the way your hairy cunt squeezes my cock! I'm fucking your cunt, Madamm! I've got my cock in your hot fucking cunt and I'm fucking you right in your pussy!"

"Oh, yes, yes!" Ashmita screamed softly, clawing at his naked ass with her hands, trying to pull his cock deeper and deeper, "You're fucking me, baby! You're fucking a rich whore's hot cunt! Ohhhh, Sachin, give your whore's pussy that sweet, hard prick! Pound my cunt, baby, pound it! Bruise your bitch's fucking cunt with your sweet, hard cock! Fuck me...fuck my cunt!"

Ashmita thrashed and churned her ass up and down, taking his cock into her cunt with squeals of rapture. She could feel his swollen cockhead, feeling the throbbing shaft with the sensible heat of her cunt lips. She gasped each time he ran his cock deep, feeling her knotted clit smashing at his cock base, his balls banging upon her hot ass cheeks.

"Fuck it, fuck it!" she urged hotly, "Oh, God, fuck that hot cunt! Baby, I need it! I need your sweet cock! Your rich whore's cunt needs your hard cock!"

She jerked her hands from his ass and doubled her arms up near her shoulders. She closed her eyes, her expression intense. She jerked her ass up and down, straining her boiling cunt into his banging cock. She gasped and whimpered, crying with the intensity of taking this slum dweller's cock into her hot cunt at last. Her ass made wet sounds as she banged it up and down. She flung her crotch up and down, the gripping lips of her hairy cunt riding on Sachin's stabbing cock with mindless ecstasy.

Sachin stuffed one of her tits into his mouth, sucking hard as he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy, fucking almost frantically. He shoved his hands behind her, grabbing the cheeks of her ass. She felt his big cock touching still virgin areas inside her, poking at her womb with its tip. He was wonderfully long.

All of a sudden, Sachin screamed. He held her motionless for several seconds, she felt the throbbing of his cock between her pussy walls then, with a yell, he came, pounding and pulsing, blossoming beautifully deeply inside her. She felt him pump away, and her cunt began to contract rhythmically around his throbbing cock, as though drinking in that spurting hot semen. She rolled her stomach muscles so she could feel the full length of it in her vaginal tube, squeezing it, forcing out every drop of that wonderful hot liquid that she could get. Ashmita raised her head again and looked up, her teeth in the rictus of a grin, as she felt the flush of her climax sweep over her chest and head. She threw her head back and her long hair fell softly over her shoulders and upper arms, caressing them.