The Law of Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ramu, take your Rs.500/-as I promised you," said Bipasha, and offered him the money.

"Sorry, Baby, I may be a poor man, but I have also dignity and self-respect. I can not accept your money. I am satisfied that I have pleased two girls and that is my payback."

Before leaving, something prompted Arpita to embrace him tightly as she put her hot lips on the lips of Ramu, and kissed him frantically with tears in her eyes.

--- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ------

Bipasha led him outside. They climbed down to the ground floor. Before opening the back entrance towards the swimming pool, Bipasha also embraced him tightly, kissing on his lips. In turn, Ramu lovingly stroked the sides of her neck while kissing, tossed her hair back so that he could caress her neck a bit more by running the sides of his fingers up and down her neck down to the base of her shoulder and up to her earlobe. She was eagerly enthusiastically accepting and receiving his sensuous loving licking kisses. Ramu ran a finger on her juicy soft thick lips and holding her lower lip gave her a soft kiss, paused to caress her lips by holding the kiss for a few seconds. Ramu ran the tip of his tongue on her thick full beautiful pouting wet juicy soft top and bottom lips. Finally, Ramu ran his tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open. She opened her mouth fully inviting and taking as his tongue slipped into hers. His tongue explored her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue, and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around him tightly and their tongues caressed each other and she tasted Ramu's tongue. Bipasha gulped all his saliva.

"Ramu, I love you," said Bipasha," Please don't leave me, I don't want our part in this way."

Bipasha started sobbing, and Ramu held her head on his bare sweated chest, wiped out her tears, and Ramu turned her face towards him closely and kissed every inch of her forehead, her eyelids, cheeks, chin, neck, shoulders, and all over her face.

"I am already in love with you from the moment you took juice glass from me. While I was making love to you, I imagined you like my little wife as if that was our first night after our marriage. Bipasha, would you consider me as your husband?" asked Ramu.

"Yes, my dear husband, from this moment I am your wife. Please consider me as your wife. Now, I will touch your feet as a new bride touches the feet of her husband for blessings. We both are married in the temple of love," Bipasha said.

Bipasha bent down and touched the dirty bare feet of Ramu. He lifted her and again embraced her tightly.

"Now, tell me Bipasha, you are the most beautiful, highly educated rich girl, even any of the actresses and models of the showbiz world would be less than you in comparison of your beauty. An ordinary man cannot even dream to come nearer you nor can touch you. I fail to understand, how God could shower upon me so many things in a single day? I am a manual worker, living in a slum, looking ugly, totally uneducated, even I can't read a book, I am so poor that I have no shirt to wear upon my body, even I don't have slippers to wear on my feet as I am barefoot. Now, tell me what made you fall in love with a person like me?" asked Ramu.

"I know everything about you, but still, I love you. Don't ask me why? Even I don't know why?" replied Bipasha.

"No, Bipasha, you don't know anything about me. After a day's hard work, to get relief from fatigue, I take cheap wine every evening, and after reaching my home, under the influence of wine, I slap my wife, even sometimes, I would spank on her naked ass with hurling dirty abusive words like Randi(harlot), bitch, etc. Every weekend, I fuck those cheap slum prostitutes without a condom. After hearing all this, still, do you consider loving me? Do you consider to be my wife?" Ramu asked further.

"For heaven's sake, from the core of my heart, I will never lie. I honestly confess that I love you more despite yours all these vices. My papa has a lot of foreign liquors in his cabinet which I will steal for you so that you can enjoy your drinks every day. Once in a week, you are coming to our house to work in our garden, so I will not allow you to go to prostitutes, rather every week, I will let you fuck me without knowledge of anyone. Then I promise you I will never mind if you slap me or spank me in my ass sometimes or address me in dirtiest slang words because I am your wife and you are my master and my husband. I will do anything for you. Now, tell me, my dear husband, anything else is left?" replied Bipasha in a cool voice.

Ramu was completely defeated by her explanation and became speechless for a moment.

"No beautiful... you've got a lot more for you to do for your husband...understand?" Ramu said.

With a big smile and nodding of her head Bipasha said; "Yes, my husband, tell me what you want and I'll do anything you ask. Your wish is my command."

Really! Damn...now was not the time to hold back. Ramu loved getting into a woman's ass. Anal was like the frosting on the cake of good sex for him...but only with the right woman. He would sometimes try for anal sex with those cheap prostitutes of slums. And, no woman could be more right than this hot piece of teen ass he had fucked into today!

"I want to fuck your ass hole and want to cum inside the ass,?" Ramu asked.

Bipasha got really quiet for a while and the smile turned to a frown.

"I have no idea what's this anal fucking is! I am hearing it for the first time. It's nasty isn't it?" reluctantly said Bipasha.

"Not if I do it to you, beautiful! remember I'm your husband and master, and you will oblige me each thing as you have confessed a few moments before. You did say you would do anything for me, didn't you? And it is something I very much would like to enjoy...so you need to be prepared for your husband now, at this very moment. Here's how it's done so you're good and clean where it counts."

Ramu was thinking about how to prepare this tender teen for a good ass eating and fucking which he knew she had never experienced. God...he got hard just thinking of kissing and licking her sweet ass. He studied her reaction as she did not appear very happy. A mixture of frown and puzzlement as to why all this was to be done in this manner instead of fucking in her cunt, but, yet willing to do as he asked.

"Don't worry! I will fuck in your both holes, but I will cum inside your ass hole," Ramu assured her.

She was not afraid rather she felt an unknown thrill inside her of this upcoming weird action, but she didn't express her feelings and remained silent.

"My dear husband, I want to do it in my parent's bedroom, on my parent's bed as Arpita is still upstairs in my room," Bipasha said in a soft voice.

"OK," said Ramu, "But I wouldn't let you walk in your feet as you are my wife. Just show me your's parent's room."

He lifted Bipasha on his shoulder as if she was a flower, and Bipasha led him to her parent's bedroom.

Ashmita (Arpita's mom) and Madhu (Bipasha's mom) were busy in their gossiping.

Asmita said, "Madhu, let us visit the kitchen room, and inspect what these two young guys are doing?"

"Sure," Madhu nodded her head and followed her.

Both the helping hands of the two households, Mihir, the cook, and Bipin, the driver were busy in preparation of food for lunch. Both of them had already prepared 8 nos of sumptuous food items including mutton, chicken, and fish. Then they noticed the two ladies coming towards them.

Both the ladies could inhale the delicious flavors coming from the utensils placed there. They could see the young boys were busy preparing other items.

"Hi, boys. Is everything alright? Do you need any help from us?" asked Ashmita.

"No, thank you, Aunty. Everything is ok," said Mihir.

"Aunty, within 45 minutes, we would finish everything," assured Bipin.

Both the ladies returned to the hall. They noticed both Debashish and Dipankar busy playing cards. Their fathers-in-law in-law, Arnab, and Bhaskar were busy watching sport on TV. Their sisters-in-law, Deboshree, and Debika were busy in some serious discussion. Then they saw their mothers-in-law were also busy talking in a corner of the hall.

"I wonder where are these two naughty girls?" asked Ashmita.

"They must be busy in the swimming pool of our building," replied Madhu.

Then they resumed their gossipings. After some time, Madhu felt that she was sweating profusely inside. Even the streams of sweat were flowing inside her body, between her legs, below her navel, under her armpits, and from her neck towards her cleavage. She could feel her panties and bra stuck to her skin. She was feeling very odd.

"Asmita, I think, I am sweating like anything," said Madhu.

"Yes, the sweating patches under your armpits are clearly visible from your ivory blouse. Even the straps of your bra are visible as if your blouse is very much transparent due to sweating," remarked Ashmita.

"Ashmita, I will feel embarrassed before our family members if I appear before them in this manner. So, I have to go to my house for changes my clothes, and I will be back within 10 minutes. In the meantime, I will also tell the girls to get ready for lunch," said Madhu.

"Sure, come quickly," said Ashmita.

Madhu was ready to leave for her building.

Being a slum dweller, Ramu had never seen such a luxurious bedroom in his life. It was like a film set he had watched in movies. For a poor man like him, it was a part of a king's palace.

It was a big master bedroom with plenty of personal touches. The floor was cover with ceramic tiles. A big double bed couch was lying with a mattress of 15 inches in thickness. A marble white colored bedsheet was covering the entire couch. The bed had 6 nos of larger and small Euro-sized pillows in chocolate color in contrast to the marble white bedsheet. The entire wall of the bedroom was painted in elegant light blue. There was a big wardrobe at the height of 5 feet, a length of 7 feet with a sliding door attached to the wall of the bedroom just near the bed. A small designed stool was placed before the wardrobe to change dresses by sitting on the stool. A big mirror was fitted stylishly by the side of the sliding door of the wardrobe. Most of the furniture was made of teak wood. The windows and terrace door were coved with big purple-colored curtains. There was a lamp on the nightstand. There was a beautiful headboard in impressive height in unique shape adding the glamorous factor of the bedroom. The bedroom had two large lamps made of crystal. It had a big attached bathroom having a big bathtub, commode, and glistening and costly showers, water outlets apparatus, and equipment. The imported soaps, shampoos, body lotions were emitting a fragrance throughout the bathroom.

It was like a dreamland to Ramu. After placing Bipasha softly on the bed, he inspected everything keenly. Ramu went near to wardrobe and slid the door to see inside. It was like a mini house as the breadth inside was around 4 feet. On one side, he could see around piles of male clothes laid on top of one another, and large nos of them were hanging. On the other side, similarly, a huge of variety female dress materials like saree, petticoat, salwar/suit, bra, and panties were stacked and hanging above. It was like a mini showroom of clothes he had seen in shopping complexes.

He exclaimed, "Waaoooo, I have never seen such a heavy collection of clothes ever in my life."

Further, he observed a small wine rack where he saw around 20 nos of various imported foreign wine bottles, some are half-filled, might be consumed a little, and some are sealed not opened at all.

He exclaimed, "First time in my life, I am seeing such a place, it is a dream to me, and I am lucky to be here."

"My dear husband, today it is solely for your usage only," said Bipasha with a smile.

Ramu suddenly leaped into the bed which made his body jerk a few inches above.

He teased, "How comfortably and nicely your papa must be fucking your mom on this bed."

Bipasha blushed but didn't say anything. Bipasha put another thick bed sheet on the bed to prevent further being soiled of the original white bedsheet placed there else her parents would doubt as she was well aware of the fact that her parent's bed was going to be soiled and tainted by their lovemaking. Without wasting time, Ramu made her take off her upper dress, bra, her skirt, and panties. Then he turned around and bent down to grab her ankles. OMG! As she bent over and those marvellous tits came into view again, his erection came right back up as before. Her tits...her looks...her young perfect body...and that beautiful ass all ready for his cock...all had the combined effect on his cock which became hard rock and started throbbing.

Then with hesitation, Bipasha said, "Dear, I want to lick your entire body."

"Now, that is yours, you can do anything," replied Ramu.

Bipasha started licking his whole sweated body from where the odor was coming. She started to lick salty sweat from his body.

"I want to lick something of yours," said Bipasha.

"What?" Ramu asked.

"Raise your both hands," said Bipasha and started smelling his armpits.

A very unpleasant and nauseated odor was emitting from his armpits, and Bipasha started licking his hairs of armpits which increased her erotic sense more. Ramu also felt the warm and soft tongue of her under his armpits as a result his penis started hardening. When Bipasha was satisfied by her licking.

"First, I will fuck your cunt and after you reach your orgasm then I will fuck your ass hole," said Ramu.

Bipasha was very pleased to listen to this as she would be fucked by this gigantic cock in her both holes. To be fucked by Ramu on her parent's bed was a different kind of thrill. Ramu spread her thighs apart, and pushed his big cock inside her pink cunt, and started fucking first slowly then increased his tempo.

"Ohhhhhhhh Baby! I love your monstrous cock!" she screamed as Ramu was frantically fucking her.

Ramu was thinking something else, before fucking in ass hole, he wanted her to get acquainted with the feelings of his fingers inside her ass to let her prepared for the thrill in ass hole. Her tight pussy felt so good and Ramu did not know how much longer he would last.

He had his hands gripping her round ass and suddenly he put a finger in her ass hole and felt her shudder and scream, "ohhhhhhhh God I can't stand this! This is too much!" You are touching my ass hole.

His hands touched her bottom, and he could feel the two big fleshy things. Suddenly, Ramu thought of her big, wide, round, and large buttocks. He withdrew his cock.

"Baby, your arse is so beautiful and tempting, get up and bend on your knees," Ramu said.

Bipasha obeyed and bent her arse high up on the bed. He again entered her cunt to the hilt, took a pillow placed under her, and asked her to raise her arse. His cock was deep in her cunt, fucking her by holding her braid with one hand. Ramu spitted a large quantity of saliva in his palm, stretched her ass hole, generously poured in her ass, inserted his finger in her ass hole, and massaged her ass. Her arse hole twitched, but as his two fingers going deep, her ass hole opened up. He continued his fucking in her cunt with his cock and asshole with his two fingers simultaneously. It was an ecstatic and new experience for her. She was making loud noises immensely enjoying uninhibitedly and unthinkable new experience, her cunt and ass being fucked simultaneously. Bipasha was groaning wildly with extreme pleasure. She continued rocking back and forth as his finger went in and out of her ass hole causing her to move faster and faster like she was racing to the finish line. Her moving back and forth grew more intense as she moved faster and harder on his cock, his finger moving in and out of her tight ass hole. Suddenly Ramu felt her body tense. An explosion ripped through her pussy. Bipasha screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. Ramu's big cock continued to pound into her over and over. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around his swollen girth.

She started to quiver and shudder as the huge wave of her orgasm swept over and she let out a loud wail, screaming at the ceiling, "ohhhh...my husband, ohhh god! I'm cummming!" her cum pouring all over his cock. She was shrieking "Aaaahhhh, fuck me harder."

She squirted her cum all over and it ran down her legs to form a puddle on the bed, luckily Bipasha had put another thick bedsheet over the original white bedsheet which was placed on the bed from the beginning to prevent any spots. Her orgasm didn't stop it just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. Ramu could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping his cock tightly, and her whole body was in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping his cock, squeezing his cock. The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around his cock. Ramu's hands moved up to her tits and pinched her nipples sending her off on a wave of uncontrollable spasms, Bipasha bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact. Suddenly, Bipasha froze in that position, while still on her hands and knees with Ramu buried to the hilt, deep-down inside her pussy. She started to quiver and shake even more...then all hell broke loose as she let out a blood-curdling scream. The scream was followed by a babbling of garbled swearing so unexpected. She screamed further, her body trembling and shaking violently as another huge wave swept over her. She reached orgasm violently.

Ramu grabbed her just as her orgasm was ending and quickly flipped her on her back, and finally pulled out it was almost a relief from the intense pleasure. At the same time, her pussy felt empty.

Madhu was on her way towards the swimming pool to find the girls, but she couldn't find them there then she thought the girls might be upstairs in Bipasha's room. She entered through the back entrance, passed through the ground hall, and made her way towards the staircase to reach the upper floor. Then all of a sudden, she heard the scream of her daughter Bipasha not once but twice. She got confused about the scream whether it was coming from the upper floor or the ground floor. Her step stopped near the staircase to ascertain the shriek. Hardly she was aware of the fact that her young daughter was being fucked by a street worker on her bed in her luxurious bedroom and the scream was of her daughter due to her ecstasy and orgasm. Then she confirmed that the scream was coming from her bedroom. Madhu was very astonished to find Bipasha in her bedroom and thought about what her daughter was doing in her bedroom this time, secondly, she became afraid of unknown fear about the scream of her daughter. Immediately, Madhu rushed towards her bedroom, and frantically knocked at the door.

"Bips, my dear Bips. Is it you dear? What happened dear? Please open the door quickly? Shouted Madhu in a loud voice with sharp knocking.

Both Ramu and Madhu were entwined and embraced each other tightly. Then suddenly, they heard the heavy footsteps rushing towards the room, and Bipasha heard the sharp rap at the door with a loud voice of her mom. Immediately both of them disengaged each other and got down from the couch naked. Bipasha gestured silently towards Ramu to take out the bedsheet and his lungi from the bed. Immediately, she arranged the bed properly to its earlier position.

"Yes, Mom, coming, I am in the bathroom," responded Bipasha to her mom.

Ramu seemed to be very nervous, and he was trembling with fear to get caught and was anticipating the very worst next. He was staring at Bipasha with a panic look as if to ask her what would be the next course of action by her. But, surprisingly, Bipasha was very cool, swiftly, she rushed towards the wardrobe, she gestured Ramu to come. Ramu virtually ran silently towards her. Bipasha slid the door silently.