The League of Planets Ch. 01

Story Info
The third part of the Venus Ascending/Slave Ship trilogy.
2.4k words
4.38
1.5k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

The League of Planets

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The League of Planets Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - This is the third entry in the League of Planets series (Contains: Venus Ascending, the Sovereign Space Station Venus or Slave Ship and The League of Planets). This will be the last of the Space Station Venus Series and will be available for purchase as a complete series.

If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 1

John sat having breakfast with his family, Lisa, Erika and their son John Junior. Lisa was still as gorgeous as she was and even twenty years later, every time he looked at her his heart melted. Erika was her mother's spitting image and looked just like her mother did when she was 19 years old, but even now they could pass as beautiful stunning sisters. Their son was sixteen and like most teenagers he had a handful of emotions while he was feeling his oats. Junior had his mother's looks but was all male once you got past his handsome face. John never thought he would be here, the president of the League of Planets with an incredible family.

He stared out the portal at the massive complex of fifty-eight domes cobbled together into a complex housing twenty-one different species and thousands of new high-tech businesses. Every new species that came to Venus Ascending brought with them new technology and what they received in return was freedom.

John grew up with a version of freedom that he took for granted, but he had come to realize that freedom is rare and precious. The species that came to Venus were escaping the death of a planet, a conquering race, super nova's or many other reasons that impinged on the species right to exist. At Venus Ascending they found an accepting place that allowed them to flourish, to find their liberty and pursuit of happiness.

He snapped back to reality as Junior asked his question again, "Dad can I go over to dome G-20 for a game of spaceball?"

John stared as his son who had become a fairly decent athlete, something he had never done growing up. He had played baseball and soccer but was never that good. Junior played four different sports and excelled in all of them and John knew his athletic abilities came from his mom. "Sure son, just let us know where you go and went you will be back. Be home in time for dinner."

John rose from the breakfast table, kissed Erika on the forehead, patted Junior on the shoulder, then wrapped Lisa in his arms and gave her a tonsil tickling kiss that always embarrassed his kids. Lisa however, loved the man she always called her master, and every hug or kiss still filled her with joy giving her a tingle in her soul. John left for his office knowing that he had a full day of meetings.

He still lived and worked in the original Venus Ascending dome, but it didn't look anything like it did twenty years ago. Most of the gambling, some of the restaurants and clubs had moved to other domes, but several of the clubs still existed and restaurants had been added. The red-light district also still existed in this dome, but other districts had red-light districts spread out through the complex. For the most part the original Venus dome had been converted into a diplomatic and administrative hub for the League of Planets.

He stopped by the "Slut Hut" for a Coffee Latte and stood gawking as he walked into the food court. The whole scene reminded him of the bar scene from the old classic Star Wars movie. His mind flashed back to the day he first met Lisa in this decadent place. Lisa was dressed in a workout tog and she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen despite the fact that almost everyone else in the eatery was nude or semi-nude.

Now nudity was still in effect, but only a small portion of the beings present were human. There was every kind of creature known to the league. Creatures that looked like overgrown lizards, ones with a face like a fish, some that looked like gorillas and the first aliens that looked like red devils. All of the aliens interacted well with conversations, disagreements, sexual liaisons and even loving clinches. Likewise, there were all kinds of dress that varied from a full dress that hid everything, to skintight workout togs, to completely nude actors and actresses.

John grabbed his latte, shook his head and mused that the more things change the more they stay the same. Venus had started out as sin city, where anything and everything was allowed, drugs, sex, fighting, and any depravity anyone could think of. That freedom had been the draw for most of the alien races. While some loved to participate in the hedonistic lifestyle, others preferred to profit from it.

He left with his latte sauntering through Venus with almost everyone greeting him. He never was comfortable being a celebrity but his term as mayor and prime minister of the sovereign space station Venus had forced him to become a politician of sorts. He managed the business of the League of Planets well, but longed for the days when everyone knew him only as Lisa's master.

Lisa, however, loved being the center of attention and dressed to draw even more attention to her incredible beauty. Her petit, taut form was always decked out in either skin reveling or skintight outfits that showed off her still stunning figure. Even after two children her figure was the envy of women half her age, but her face radiated a beauty that was pure pleasure to perceive.

Her background as a dancer, showgirl and actress gave her the talent and skill to dominate any room. She would walk into any room and it would light up with happiness and blissful pleasure that made conversation and interaction between races easy and natural. She became the queenly face of The League and as always, the center of any function, but she was also and absolutely John's woman.

In John's first dealing with an alien race, the Jagjeet, he discovered his ability to decern quickly the real motives of an alien race. While many races had deceptive practices and hostile intent, their method of showing it was not human and therefore easier for John to detect. Over the years he became very good at negotiating with various races and he was one of the reasons that Venus Ascending and The League of Planets had become successful.

The Jagjeet had spread the word among their clients, friends and even just acquaintances. Within a year of their first meeting various alien races began showing up at the sovereign space station Venus, all with different intents. At first most of the races came to Venus as a recreational stopover, but soon the various races began to stay, set-up businesses, and the League of Planets was formed.

Each race brought some of their own technology and now The League of Planets had become a place in the galaxy where technology flourished and made everyone rich. It all started with Jagjeet and their incredible Nano-bot technology. The next was a race that humans could not pronounce, but they brought a universal translator and the translator pronounced their race the Reon. The Balthazar were next and they brought a shield technology that removed the threat of meteorites and micro-meteorites as well as threats of aggressive races.

The Koresh brought deep space radar that could detect objects as far as eight light-years away. The Vance race brought technology that generated energy from waste and no by-products. Four groups of miners came to the League of Planets and mined asteroids, the moon and even as far as Saturn's moons, with Titan being the most productive. One miner group specialized in finding water, another specialized in rare earth minerals and the other two mined anything.

As the population grew, so did the need for housing, energy, communications, and food. Of the fifty-eight domes half were agricultural domes and generated most of the food for the large and varied group of races. However, a large chunk of specialty foods was imported and had a large impact on the balance of trade. The other half of the domes were fairly evenly split between housing and business. The business areas consisted of manufacturing goods with trading of those and other goods. However, in the tradition of Venus Ascending every dome not devoted to agriculture had sections dedicated to the pleasure-seeking arts (Gambling, BDSM, Sex, Drugs, Warrior Combat, and other types of Hedonism).

Even in the human world, people varied in what they wanted for pleasurable pursuits and as new races were added to the League, those pursuits became more diverse. The Sovereign Space station Venus was definitely free enterprise capitalism and if there was a need, someone would fill it. This entrepreneurial spirit was one of the reasons that drew all the different races to the League.

John passed the red-light district and entered into the large conference room that contained representatives of the twenty-one different species, plus nineteen different engineering disciplines. Each group had ten minutes to discuss any problems, ideas, positive things that needed to be addressed or just mentioned. That means the meeting would last seven hours and would include a working lunch, unless something really bad was happening.

The first four-and one-half hours went swimmingly, and it looked like the meeting might adjourn early, but then came the Koresh and with their deep space radar they detected a large cluster of objects approximately five light-years away. They detected a signature and tracked it for the last nine months before they could identify who they were, and it concerned them. At this point the universal translator had trouble translating their briefing into English.

The translator had extensive vocabulary in each language, plus each race's historical files to find references to anything thing weird. Apparently, the translator found something weird. The Reon adjourned to repair the translator and it was thirty minutes before they returned. When the Koresh repeated their report, the translator uttered the word 'Berserker'.

The room went silent as everyone conjured their own historical reference to unruly warrior gangs, filled with rage, without fear and fought in a trance-like fury. Even the Koresh, that were a warrior species, knew of and feared Berserkers.

John's first question was, 'How much time do we have before they arrive?"

The Reon consulted their charts and responded, "Nine months to a year and a half depending on their warp factor. During the last several months they have varied their speed, and we will have a better estimate as we track them for several months."

The room erupted into chaos and John had to yell for several minutes before he could restore order. Then he said, "We will have a special meeting in two days' time to discuss the Berserkers and what we can do. I want several things from all of you. First any and all information you have on this species, plus you have conflicts with them what was the output and what weapons were used? If there are no other urgent items, we will adjourn for everyone to begin the planning process."

It was an hour before everyone left the room and John had another hour-long meeting to brief the space station staff on the upcoming meeting. Then he began his trek home, stopping only for a Bourbon along the way.

As he entered their apartment his daughter, Erika, was polishing her culinary skills by cooking dinner instead of Lisa and Junior had just arrived home from his spaceball game. John communed with his kids, found out the junior won his game and Erika had a great day at her internship and really wanted to cook dinner for the family. John didn't see Lisa anywhere and he asked if either of the kids knew where she was. Neither knew where she was, but assumed she was in her bedroom. After a few minutes he went into his and Lisa's bedroom only to stop short as he saw Lisa lying nude on their bed. She was a sight that always left him mesmerized, in awe of her beauty, making him realize how lucky he was and how much he loved her.

A smile crept to his lips as he shucked his suit coat and tie while slowly walking towards the stunning sight on their bed. Lisa was absolutely stunning lying spread eagle naked on the bed and with her naked on the bed he just knew she wanted him to make love to her. He noticed her favorite baby-doll night gown discarded on the floor. Then he stopped. Lisa was not moving and she hadn't looked at him or done her seductive shimmy that always made him hard.

She was staring at the ceiling and seemed to be in a trance. Her breathing was shallow with her chest barely moving. The closer he got the more worried he got. Something was wrong, very wrong and his first reaction of her wanting to make love was totally incorrect. She was full of life when he left for work, but now she looked barely alive.

He stood over the bed and Lisa seemed to be in shock. Her eyes were wide open as were her lips. Her skin had a sheen of perspiration, while her nether region seemed reddened and inflamed. He could see her pulse throbbing rapidly in her neck, but she seemed totally unresponsive to his presence. John sat on the bed and caressed her face as he whispered her name, but she didn't stir from her trance. He spoke louder and lightly slapped her face, still nothing. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her, but she still seemed comatose.

John picked her petite form off the bed and cradled her in his arms and stalked out of the bedroom. As he tracked through the living room, he shouted to Junior to call the med center and make sure Dr. Peck was notified and available and that he was bringing in Lisa. He was worried about the love of his life and as he glanced at her empty eyes the worry and fear etched on his face was evident as he walked to the med-center.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers