The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do Colleen?" Gene asked seriously as he leaned a little closer.

"She probably blew him," Mike said as he began laughing at the situation.

This was one of those situations where I wished Mike wasn't even here. I wanted Allen to be here right now because I knew he would understand.

"Shut up Mike," I said to my husband as he was still laughing hysterically.

"What did you do Colleen?" Gene asked sternly this time.

I paused for a moment as I just wanted to leave and go home. I looked the other way and that's when Gene grabbed my arm and pulled sharply until I looked into his eyes.

"I'm not going to ask again Colleen, what did you do?" Gene demanded with an even more stern tone in his voice.

"Just tell him Colleen," Barbie said softly as she put her arm over my shoulder to comfort me.

A tear slowly trickled out of my eye and down my cheek. Mike was now looking and listening because he knew that whenever I cry it is something serious. I sniffled and was about to wipe the tear from my cheek when Barbie reached up and wiped it away with her soft finger.

"Tell him," Barbie whispered softly.

I looked up at Gene and I could see the fierce look in his face. Even though he was dressed as a clown, I could still see his stern eyes perfectly.

Before I could even utter a word Barbie looked at her husband and said, "She put a curse on him."

Ever so slowly Gene lifted his hands to his head and his palms cupped his own cheeks as a look of despair came over him. He took several deep breaths and looked over at Mike before returning his attention to me.

"Please tell me you didn't," Gene said almost as if he was begging me.

All I could do was nod my head 'yes.' Another tear trickled out of my eye and dripped off of my cheek onto my black cape. I just wanted to leave as fear was beginning to consume me.

"Lets go home Mike," I blurted out as I stood up.

"Lets go and get breakfast or something," I begged as I walked over and took my husband's hand into mine.

"But we just got here a short time ago, lets stay at least until midnight," Mike said with a disappointed sound in his voice.

Suddenly Gene stood up and turned to face all of us. He had this real somber look on his face as he began to speak.

"It has started. We are all in deep shit here. We cannot stop it now," Gene said as he looked down in disappointment.

Stop what?" Mike asked with actually some concern in his voice.

"The spirit," Gene said as he looked up at Mike before looking at all of us.

"Colleen woke the spirit up with her curse and now legend has it that he will return to claim what's rightfully his," Gene said as he looked down at me.

"What does all of this have to do with Colleen?" Mike asked almost as though he was scared.

"I don't know, maybe nothing or maybe everything," Gene said as he reached down and took his wife's hand into his.

"Well what is that supposed to mean?" Mike asked as he moved over closer to me.

"Legend has it that the farmer who owned this farm was coming back to take his fiancé back. Supposedly he was going to come back and cause her to kill herself in order to be with him in the after world," Gene said softly as others continued to walk past us.

"I still don't understand what this has to do with Colleen," Mike said as he looked around at the now crowded second floor.

Slowly Gene turned his head and looked into Mike's eyes before uttering, "Because she is dressed like a witch."

Suddenly we all were silent. Gene helped Barbie to her feet and squeezed her hand tightly. Just before he was about to take a step, he looked at us.

"Were leaving, I suggest that you do the same, hopefully we can get out of here alive," Gene said as he took the lead, pulling Barbie along a step behind him.

"Lets get out of here Mike," I said as I took my husbands hand and began pulling him toward the old wooden stairs.

As we raced down the stairs I was afraid I would trip and fall in the stiletto's I was wearing. Right about now I wouldn't care if I fell, I would walk out of her on two broken ankles just to get out of here. As we reached the bottom of the stairs Gene and Barbie stopped. Gene turned and pointed.

"It's so crowded that it will probably be easier to cut across the dance floor. The exit is way over there," Gene said as he took his wife and stepped between people who were dancing on the dance floor.

Mike and I followed but quickly became separated from Gene and Barbie. My heart was racing and I felt like crying from fear but I knew that I needed to suck it up and tough it out. I knew we were only a matter of minutes from being out of here and safe.

Mike continued to push his way through the crowded dance floor. I was on the verge of panic as the disco light seemed to make everything seem that much scarier. The fog inside the barn was now waist deep and you could only see the guests from their waist up unless you were right next to them.

I suddenly felt my hand pull apart from Mike's. I screamed for him as I got cut off by people who were dancing. The music was so loud and the bass was thumping against my body. I pushed my way through the best I could but Mike was gone. I screamed his name over and over and began pushing people with all my strength in order to get through. It seemed hopeless as I was now trapped in the center of the dance floor and barely moving.

"MIKE, MIKE, MIKE," I screamed over and over at the top of my lungs.

I was again on the verge of breaking down. I thought my legs were going to give out and I was going to end up on the filthy floor balling my eyes out. I had to be strong and I needed to catch up to my husband to get out of here alive. Suddenly, the music stopped.

I froze as did everyone else. There was an eerie silence in the barn which made it even scarier. Suddenly the big old barn doors began to open outward. People began to gasp and cower as the doors opened and the sound of horses racing toward the barn grew louder.

There was a collective gasp from everyone as horses began racing into the barn. People began screaming and running as the horses ran all the way to the edge of the dance floor. There must have been about ten of them and they were all dressed in old western law enforcement officers uniforms. All of the horses lined up at the edge of the dance floor and they dismounted.

I found myself beginning to tremble and when I looked around I almost fainted as everyone around me had backed up. There wasn't another person within twenty feet of me. I turned and looked for Mike as I was now standing in the middle of the dance floor all alone. Tears were now freely running down my face as I just wanted to go home. As I tried to run, it felt like my feet were planted in cement.

"MIKE," I screamed as I ran away from the horses and in the direction of where my husband went.

"STOP HER," a scruffy deep voice cried out behind me.

I wasn't about to look back as I fought valiantly to disappear into the edge of the crowd. Just as I was about to slip between the people on the edge of the dance floor I felt my arms being grabbed.

"Arrrrggghhh," I screamed out as several officers grabbed me and began dragging me back toward the row of horses.

"LET ME GO, PLEASE," I screamed at the top of my lungs.

As I was being forcefully dragged, I could feel my cape being pulled up and my entire ass was exposed to everyone. The nylon material scraped my nipples, making them tingle in agony as I was being so forcefully dragged away.

Suddenly I was turned around and I stood face to face with another man dressed as an officer. As I looked in his eyes I could never forget the way his face looked. He had a scar that ran from one eye down to the corner of his mouth. As I was held in place, the officer just stared into my eyes.

Tears still ran down my cheeks and I felt my knees giving out beneath me. All I wanted to do was to go home and suddenly I found myself in a tight predicament. I tried to look over my shoulder for Mike but the officer reached out and slapped my face until I once again looked him in the eye.

"Please, what is happening?" I cried out as I stared back at the officer who appeared to be from another era.

"I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME," I screamed as I struggled to free myself.

I noticed that the barn was completely silent. The light that was emanating from the candles inside the pumpkins was now flickering from the cold air that was blowing in through the open barn doors. Even the candles from the chandelier were flickering, causing a scary, eerie atmosphere.

"Take her to her cell and lock her up until you receive further orders," the ghostly officer said in the same deep raspy voice.

Suddenly I found myself being dragged toward the wall where the horse stalls were. I began to desperately fight and kick as I tried to escape. We reached the edge of the dance floor and I became desperate as I was now only a few feet from being imprisoned for what I didn't know. As I fought, I bit one of the officers.

Suddenly I felt a sharp burning sensation across my face as the officer I bit slapped me, causing my head to turn farther than it was meant to turn. I screamed and pleaded but to no avail as two other officers opened the stall door. I looked around at all of the people that were just watching what was happening and I couldn't believe that nobody would even help me. Not even my own husband.

Suddenly I was shoved into the stall and I tripped and fell onto the pile of straw that was on the floor. As I spun back around, the stall door was closed and locked. I jumped up and ran to the door and pounded on the old wooden door with my fists.

"Let me out of here," I cried out as my fists quickly became sore from the pounding.

As I stood there it was still silent out in the barn except for the officers who were outside the stall door. I stood there silently, stifling my sniffles as I tried to compose myself.

"Keep her locked up in here until we get the next order," I heard the one guard say.

"Nobody in, nobody out," another guard said in a much higher pitch voice.

I remained standing at the door for several more minutes hoping that this was all just a prank and the door would open. The longer I stood there the more I began to realize that I was in some serious shit.

Another tear trickled down my face as I slowly turned and plopped down on the pile of loose straw on the floor. I wanted to just break down and cry but I decided that I could do that at a different time. What I needed to do now was to remain strong and try to find a way to escape.

As I sat there I began looking around. The walls were old dirty wood and there were only a couple of slots where I could see some dim light coming through. I quickly jumped up to my feet and walked over to where I saw the light shining through the cracks in the wall.

I bent down slightly and peered through the crack. I couldn't see anything. I moved down closer to the back wall and peered through the crack in the wall. I could see just a sliver of the outside world and there were people just standing everywhere silently. As I looked up and down the back wall I found a larger crack in the wall. I bent down and looked through the crack.

I was surprised to see people walking up to the barn in their costumes. I wanted to warn them not to come in but there was no way that I would be able to do that. I could see the fog blowing around outside and I could feel the cold air blowing through the crack in the wall.

I turned around and walked as quietly as I could to the door. There was a crack in the door and when I peered through it I could see one of the officers standing there in his filthy tattered brown uniform. As I looked past him into the dimly lit barn I tried to see if I could see my husband.

Suddenly I heard a soft banging sound. I turned around as my heart began to race as the sound was coming from the back corner of the stall. I quietly and carefully walked closer to where I could see the board moving. I covered my mouth because I was about to scream when all of a sudden the board came off and a head poked through the wall.

Just as I was about to scream I realized that it was Mike's. He looked at me and smiled as he whispered for me to come to him.

"I just need to take off another board and I can pull you through here and get us out of here," Mike whispered as I dropped to my knees.

"Oh thank God," I whispered to my husband as I grabbed his face and kissed him like he was the last man on earth.

"Hold on, there will be more time for that later," Mike said as he began pulling and pushing on the next board above the one he already removed.

"Please hurry Mike," I whispered as a tear of joy trickled down my cheek.

Mike continued wiggling the board and it seemed to be taking an eternity. There was a loud thud when he wiggled the board free and I thought for sure the officers outside the door would hear it.

"Come on," Mike whispered as he motioned for me to try to slide through the hole in the wall.

I got down on the ground and poked my head through the hole. I could feel Mike reaching through and putting his hands under my arms as he began pulling me through.

"Almost baby," Mike whispered as my hips passed through the small opening.

Just as I was about to pull my feet through the hole and become a free woman, I felt a pair of rough callused hands grab my ankles.

"Noooooooo," I cried out as I was violently yanked back into the stall.

As I was pulled back into the stall my cape became bunched up around my waist. My ass was completely exposed to these officers but I didn't care. I would have shown them everything if they would have just let me go.

Suddenly There was a loud scuffle outside the stall and I heard my husband hollering. I could hear people punching each other and I was worried that my husband was going to be beaten to death. I could hear the deep dull thuds of a man's stomach being punched followed by the unmistakable sound of someone coughing. In this case, I knew it was my husband who was getting the shit beat out of him.

I was pulled up to my feet. My cape fell back down and I was rudely pushed back against the old wooden wall. The leader with the scar on his face was standing before me. His breath was terrible and his costume stunk to high heaven. He moved his face even closer until he was looking me eye to eye. I could feel his warm breath across my face as I was held tightly by the two other officers.

"You're only making this harder on yourself," The scar faced officer said in a deep dry voice.

"Making what harder on myself?" I asked as my breathing was rampant from the struggles I just went through.

"You don't ask me any questions, you better save them for the judge," he said as he smiled slightly out of the corner of his mouth.

There was a moment where the officer with the scar backed up and turned around. He took a couple of steps toward the door before looking back at the hole in the wall. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Take her to the cell next door and render her useless," he said as he began to laugh in a deep hysterical voice.

"In fact, tie her husband up and put him in the corner and make him watch what you do to his pretty little whore of a wife," the scar faced officer said in a sarcastic voice before walking out of the stall.

The two officers that were holding me up against the wall were now forcing me to walk toward the door. I began struggling and fighting as if my life depended on it. Before I knew it I was pulled out of the stall and dragged into the one next to it.

I let out a loud shriek as I saw my husband sitting bent over in the corner. His hands were bound and his ankles were tied together. There was a rope tied around his waist which was tied to the wall of the stall. I saw the blood running down his chin as the officers had beaten him badly.

"Oh Michael," I cried out as I instinctually tried to reach down to grab him.

I suddenly stumbled as I was pushed from behind. As I regained my balance I was again over powered by the two officers. The officer with the scar on his face was standing in the doorway laughing and I could see some of the party goers trying to peer in as well.

"Shackle her," The scar faced officer shouted as he continued to laugh.

I screamed and fought as my head was shoved back against the barn wall. I realized that the loud thud was the sound of my head banging against the wooden wall. As I was held in place the officer with the scar on his face suddenly appeared before me.

"The little bitch needs to be taught a lesson," The scar faced leader shouted as he raised his hand up, showing me this curved piece of wrought iron.

I swallowed hard as I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I closed my eyes for a moment, visualizing Allen and wishing that he was here to rescue me. When I opened my eyes I screamed as I watched the scar faced officer lift the piece of iron up and place it around my neck.

The officers began to laugh as the ones holding my head to the wall now let it go. When I tried to look down I realized what the curved cold piece of iron was for. It was around my neck and it was now attached to the wall. I could feel the cold metal as it rested snugly against my throat, making it difficult to swallow.

Tears trickled out of both of my eyes as I looked at my husband as he leaned against the stall wall. He looked so beaten and bruised as he rested his head against the wall.

"Baby, I'm going to kill them all," Mike shouted just before he was kicked in the chest by one of the ghostly guards.

"Mike don't fight them," I cried out just before the scar faced officer reappeared before my face.

"You bastard let me go, your sick little prank is over," I said as I looked into his eyes.

A smile slowly crept across his face as he slowly lifted his hand and held up a smaller curved piece of wrought iron. He took the cold piece of black metal and placed it against the bottom of my nose.

"Smell it," he whispered as he pushed the metal harder into the bottom of my nose.

"Smell what will keep you in place until your time has come," The scar faced officer said with a snicker in his voice.

I continued to tremble as he handed the small curved piece of metal to one of the other officers. Before I could even resist, the other officer grabbed my arm and pulled it out to my side.

I could only turn my head slightly and out of the corner of my eye I watched in horror as the officer placed the cold piece of iron over my wrist and fastened it to the barn wall. Desperation now began to set in. I only had one arm left and I was worried that it was going to be next on the agenda for the officers.

"I swear to God if they touch you I will kill them all," Mike shouted out as he laid on the floor curled up in the fetal position.

Again the scar faced officer went to Mike and began stomping him, kicking him in the head, chest, and shoulder. All I could do was stand here and watch what was happening as I was virtually becoming stapled to the barn.

The scar faced officer turned back and lifted up another piece of iron just like the one that had my wrist pinned to the wall. He tossed it to the other officer and began laughing with a deep growl. I began to beg and plead, telling them that I would do anything as long as they would let me go. Mike however begged me to not give in.

Tears began to run down my face as my other arm was over powered and pulled out to my side. I began to sob as I felt the cold wrought iron metal being attached to the wall of the barn with my wrist underneath it. I was now helpless as my arms were forced out to my sides and my head was attached to the wall.

As I stood there I could feel the cold air against my legs as my cape was now pushed up a little higher. I could feel a draft against my ass and I knew that the officers could see the creamy flesh above the tops of my stockings.