The Lesbian Maker Ch. 03: Conversion

Story Info
Vic visits to fulfill a lesbian need - Claudia's conversion.
2.7k words
4.66
21.8k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lesbian maker 3 - making Claudia a committed lesbian

This story is about lesbian sex. It contains nudity and sexual descriptions. If you don't like it, don't read it. All characters are 18+

Claudia and Vic

After the epic night at the club, Victoria's emotions was totally messed up. Never has she imagined that she would have sex with other women and never she thought that sex with her rival Claudia would be such an explosion. She never before considered herself a lesbian and even now she's not identifying as one. But there was that burning desire in her that drives her crazy.

So, Vic decided to do something. She called Mary and asked her, if she could make contact to Claudia. Mary gave her the phone number and address of Claudia but was not willing to build a bridge for Vic. Mary wanted the things to develop without her intervention this time. But she ensured Vic that Claudia does feel the same sexual desire. But most probably, Claudia would still not act on it by herself.

Mary knew, that the multiple lesbian experience, the countless orgasms with other women and the intense encounter with Vic have left a deep emotional mark in Claudia that was present every day in her life. But she needed another kick to push her over the edge to actively go for lesbian interaction, sex, or even more for a lesbian relationship. And when Vic would go for Claudia relentlessly, the border would be crossed permanently. Because Vic called her, she had no doubt, Vic would act on it and make it happen. So she let things develop on its own right now, of course planning to go further with Claudia later.

Mary called Tom to tell him the latest development of the situation. Tom was fascinated and turned on by the thought of what could happen next. He even thought about an investigator to break in Claudia's apartment and install some cameras in her bedroom. He would really like to see Claudia have sex with another woman on her own will.

Vic thought of calling Claudia. But the risk to be rejected would be high, when she was in a distance. She needed to be there in physical presence to get what she wanted. So she decided to visit Claudia. From the call with Mary, she knew that Claudia lives in her apartment alone, was working during daytime and normally was at home at Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evening. So she decided to go to her apartment at Friday evening.

The doorbell ringed. Claudia was not expecting anyone but sometimes her neighbor asksd her for something for the kitchen, so unmindful, she opened the door to see who's there.

"What are you doing here?", Claudia asked in astonishment.

"Well, after our last meeting, I cannot stop thinking of you." Vic answered.

C: "O.k., we don't know each other. And that was a very strange situation."

V: "I Know. But I think, that we have something very intense that I cannot ignore."

C: "aah - Vic? - I am not a kind of woman like that. Therefore please go."

V: "I think, that, deep down, you know very well that you want me."

Claudia felt that burning down her body when she faced Vic. All the lesbian programming that Mary did to Claudia was part of her psyche. But she was not willing to give in to it. She wanted to continue a normal life.

C: No I don't."

Claudia intended to close the door, but Vic quickly went in Claudia's apartment, pushing her back.

Claudia was surprised and was a bit paralyzed. Vic took the chance, closed the door with a push with her foot.

The apartment was very beautiful, lots of wood, very clear design furniture. They stood in her living room. Vic recognized the bedroom through the door at the left end of the room.

She grabbed Claudia's head with both hands and kissed her.

Claudia immediately felt the blood rush into her tits and pussy, but she did not want that to happen.

She tried to push Vic away and managed to push Vic's hands off her head,

"I don't want this!", Claudia shouted.

"Yes you do. You just don't want to admit that you are turned on so much right now." Vic said with a deep voice.

"But I can see your nipples are swollen, your breathing is deep and fast and your eyes are saying, please take me."

Claudia didn't know what to respond because what Vic was saying was true. But still she did not want to let Vic act on that.

The pause in reaction told Vic that she was right and she decided to do whatever it takes to push Claudia over the edge.

Suddenly Vic realized what made her so extremely hot for Claudia. It was such a turn on for her to break the resistance of that beautiful woman and make her sex drive explode. The more Claudia resisted, the more sexual tension was rising and this tension would undeniably lead to an explosion of lust if she would push further and further.

She took a step to Claudia, grabbed her by her waist and pulled her body into hers. Both gasped, when their breasts were pushed into each other. She pushed her left leg between Claudia's and behind Claudia's leg. Then she moved her body against Claudia. Claudia could not stop tumbling backwards because her leg was blocked. Claudia collapsed on the floor on her back. As Claudia took her hands down to catch her fall, Vic grabbed her hands, pulled them over Claudia's head and pinned them down.

Claudia was shocked and her pussy was heavily reacting to the touch of Vic's leg. She gasped and looked at Vic with a mixture of fear and lust.

Vic then moved in to kiss Claudia. Claudia managed to turn her head sidewards to prevent the kiss but Vic only took that as an invitation to grab Claudia's ear with her teeth and to sensually nibbling on it. That was the secret spot of Claudia and she was becoming really weak now. Her body was in a rush of feelings, unbearable sexual arousal, resistance, affection, fear of losing her identity, urge to give in. Vic started humping her leg against Claudia's crouch and that was too much. Claudia's body was acting on itself, her legs were opening to Vic and allowed her to stimulate her. Claudia gasped loudly as she could not hold back any longer. She kissed Vic back on her ear and her neck wildly.

Vic turned in to kiss Claudia and both mouth came together to really kiss lustfully. Eagerly, Claudia sucked on Vic's lips, then their tongues battled against each other wildly while they pressed together their heads like the wanted to make each other come just by the kiss. Her bodies were pressed together, breast against breast, legs against their pussies, moving up and down and Vic still pinning Claudia's hands down.

Claudia and Vic were close to coming even with their clothes on.

Vic wanted to have Claudia fully. So she stood up, pulled Claudia up, took her by the hand and pulled her to the bedroom. Claudia was not able to do anything but to follow her. She was mindless at that moment, only wanting to get and give sexual stimulation, touching, loving, squeezing. Before she knew it, Claudia was lying on her king sized bed, noticing Vic to removing her shoes, opening her belt and pulling off her jeans. She was so full of lust, she now took off her top by herself while Vic was stroking her hands up her legs, kissing all over, then pushing up Claudia's bra and kissing her breasts totally sensual. "Aaah" escaped Claudia's mouth. She grabbed behind her back and opened her bra, while Vic took off Claudia's panties.

Claudia was now fully naked and there was no thought of escaping or stopping anything. She could only act on her lust and hornyness. She took off Vic's top and bra, then she sucked in Vic's left breast eagerly. Vic led Claudia's hand to her belt. She understood immediately and removed Vic's belt. Claudia rises, pushed Vic back while she grabbed her jeans to pull it off. Now Vic was naked completely, also. Claudia was at her feet and Vic was stunned. There was that extremely woman, the straight woman who never wanted other women. The beautiful rival who hated her formerly and ignored her, at her feet with unfold lust in her eyes. Claudia was such a sight. Her slim body, her perky well rounded young breasts, her perfect pale skin, her blue eyes, her perfect face, her curly blonde hair. The most desirable woman, Vic can imagine, and she is about to take her. Vic will make her orgasm like crazy and the anticipation of Claudia licking her pussy made her shiver.

If Claudia would have been as resistive as before, Vic would have made her orgasm first. But she saw that Claudia was now so horny and willing that she could make her go for her pussy at first. And that was even more a turn-on for her.

So Vic tenderly touched Claudia's face and led her head to her pussy, looking lovingly and lustful in Claudia's eyes. Claudia's head was spinning. She still hat that thoughts in her head that she wasn't a lesbian and that she shouldn't do that. But her whole body was burning, her pussy was aching with desire. And there was that beautiful woman right before her. The woman she always thought she hated, but now she recognized her beauty. That perfect face and body. And there was her bald pussy. Formerly she found it repulsing to look at a woman's genitals. But now she saw that hot pussy lips, pink labia which seemed to be magical. The smell of Vic's pussy consciously she didn't like. But it triggered her sex drive and made her move forward to it. It was so intoxicating. Claudia kissed Vic's legs, then her outer lips. Then she putted her lips on that beautiful slit.

"Lick me, Claudia", Vic gasped.

Claudia sticked her tongue out and tentatively touched Vic's pussy. That was the moment, when Claudia finally was the formerly straight girl that now licks pussy by her own, unforced and unmanipulated decision. That was the moment, when Claudia became a committed lesbian, even though she was not aware of that yet.

Claudia licked softly along Vic's slit, up and down. Then she liked Vic's clit in circles. She became more eager, so she pushed her tongue against Vic's clit and turned her head left and right to stimulate Vic wildly. The taste of Vic's pussy strangely made Claudia horny and wanted to lick and lick and never stop.

Vic screamed out in ecstasy. She was going wild and tried hard not to come, to make that last.

Vic looked down at that dream of a woman licking her to ecstasy.

"Lick me like you want me to explode", Vic gasped.

Claudia went in even more, flicking her head and tongue over Vic's pussy lips and cunt like crazy, until Vic bursted out in an extreme orgasm, waving through her body, making her arch her back, pushing her pussy to Claudia's face, throwing her head left and right while screaming out loudly.

Claudia was fascinated by how she brought Vic to an orgasm, she never heard of or experienced when a woman sleeps with a man. She was in trance by the smell and taste of Vic's pussy. Formerly it would have been repelling to her and maybe still it is, but she cannot stop wanting to suck on Vic's pussy. It is like an archaic sex drive wet in her that is ustoppably taking over her body and mind.

But Vic wanted to act on Claudia herself, so she raised her body, turned over Claudia to her back and wet to a sixty-nine position. She wanted Claudia totally, give her an orgasm while still Claudia was going for her pussy. Claudia understood immediately, grabbed Vic's butt, raised her head to Vis's pussy to suck on her clit, to taste her addicting pussy. Viv was overwhelmed by the hornyness and enthusiasm of supposed straight Claudia.

"Aaaah", Vic screamed.

"Oh, suck on it, yesssss!"

Vic put her head down to Claudia's pussy and began licking g up and down, then left and right. Going deeper with her tongue, using more and more pressure.

Claudia felt like energetic Niagara Falls were rushing through her body. Her pussy was about to explode while she kept sucking and licking on Vic's pussy, gasping, screaming, licking wildly again.

As Vis sucked in and out Claudia's clit, the orgasmic storm blew through Claudia. She felt like she ist blown away, the body was not existing anymore, being pure energy exploding. Vic had that orgasmic storm at the same time, both were unconsiently acting, screaming, not noticing or caring for anything else than that feeling in that moment.

Both came down after some time, kissing each others pussies, still tasting, still being addicted to each others pussies.

Then, Claudia moved Vic over on her back, crawling on top of her. She was over her, kissing her. Both kissed each other for an eternity, wrapping their arms around each other, their breasts pressed into each other, sensual contact all over the body. After some time, the whole body touching was raising their sexual desire again. Vic wrapped her legs around Claudia's waist. Claudia did not have an idea that a missionary style sex was possible between women. But Vic was there, lying under her, spread legs, and pulling Claudia's hip in. Their pussies, their clits were rubbing together while they were wrapped around each other, being close, looking into each others eyes, then embracing intensively. They moved together in a rhythm, getting intense more and more, while being in embrace, body to body, heart to heart. Fucking each other to ecstasy again. Claudia had moments like that with men but never was she that close, was so totally in touch with another body, giving in so helplessly and intensively to lust and to being close to someone. Both women came in another unbelievable orgasm, but this time there was also this feeling of openly flowing love between hearts, melting bodies and minds, until the final release, where both holding each other close, cheek to cheek, screaming out, collapsing together. They stayed together like this for a long time, until one was able to speak.

"I never felt that way in my whole live and I never even imagined I could.", Claudia said softly.

"I cannot believe that I am with a woman. And that this is the most intense experience I had in my whole life.", Vic said.

"I knew at some point, that you have sexual feelings in you about me, deep down", Vic said.

"But I never imagined that it could lead to something like that."

"You better believe", Claudia said, laughing.

"And you're such a naughty lesbian", Vic said.

"I cannot deny that I am totally a lesbian for you, Vic!", Claudia said.

"And I'm lesbian for you, Claudia!", Vic whispered in Claudia's ears.

Vic stayed for the night, they both slept together, laying in embrace changing to spoon position and back.

Next morning, Vic needed to leave early. She said goodbye to Claudia with an intense, deep kiss. Both knew, they would meet again today. And tomorrow. And again and again.

Claudia was transformed, the strictly and aggressively straight women was addicted to licking pussy and to the intense intimacy, only Vic had given her in her life. Her whole mind and body was addicted in holding a woman, kissing a woman, Touching boobs, licking pussy, explode in orgasms and in tenderness.

As Tom showed Mary the video recordings, they were both surprised by what happened. Tom initially wanted Mary to seduce Claudia to lesbian sex in a kind of revenge. He was fascinated by the idea of forcing Claudia into a lesbian sex experience. He never thought, that Claudia could be converted to lesbianism.

Mary knew she could seduce straight girls. But what she did together with Tom, was a series of total extasy experiences fo the former straight Claudia, resulting in an sexual and sensual experience with her worst rival, that most people never experience in their lives.

Both wondered, if they could make other totally straight girls or women go lesbian that way. Or if they could push Claudia even further? Maybe make her a huntress for straight girls? Mary had a fantasy...