The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he was on the verge of orgasm too. He needed a break. Then BONG the first stroke of the hour.

His dick thrust in, hard and fast.

'Yes!' she said.. She wanted more. Now. But he paused again.

Then the second stroke of the hour and thrust into her again. Just as hard, just as strong.

'Again!' she said, grasping his buttocks, trying to force him down again. But again there was the pause. So near. The pause was only a second but it felt interminable.

Then the third stroke. She gasped. He paused. She gasped again, needing immediate satisfaction. The wanting was almost painful. Another second.

The fourth stroke. He felt even bigger and deeper than before, if that was possible. She gasped. Her back arched up. She wanted more. The wait for the ultimate pleasure was agonising.

The fifth stroke. He was breathing harder now, panting. Sweat was running between them. She was desperate to climax. He was desperate to wait another two seconds. For Erin, the pause seemed a lifetime. 'Please, please...' she said.

The sixth stroke. She cried out again. Now she was at the tipping point, on the verge. 'Go on, go. Don't stop, please, please...' she was begging now...

The seventh stroke; the deepest and hardest ever. Her back arched up as she felt his body tremble and come, his dick erupted inside her and she came too in a perfect storm of emotions.

Later in the dining hall, the Dean who chaired the appointments committee of the College called out to her: 'Ms Everdon, looking so smart this evening! And full of the joys of spring. Come and sit here.'

12