The Lesson

Story Info
A lesson is used to remind her of her role...
2.8k words
3.89
4.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers

And so, things changed. Though it was often subtle. We continued to function and converse, but there was always an understanding, now. I would have you. I would use you. Sometimes you understood and would fall to your knees to take me in your mouth, or bend over, making your pussy and ass available to me, according to my desire. Other times I would take you unawares. At the sink as you did the dishes. Or coming in from the garden, finding you napping. But whenever it was, you always felt completely fulfilled when I took you. Always feeling supremely giving, utterly relinquishing control, knowing it was always yours to take back. And knowing, never did.

But though you became mine to take, you were required to earn the taking. A limp rag was not what was expected of you. You were to satisfy me in all ways. In your appearance, your attitude, your response and your performance.

Last weekend, returning from the beach, I asked you to remove your clothes and sit naked in the car next to me. You demurred. A mistake! And you quickly understood that it was more than a request. Your heart raced as you hurried to squirm out of your clothes, hoping to deflect the cost of your hesitation. It took a minute or two in the cramped confines of the passenger seat, but soon you were sitting naked beside me. Only then did you become aware of the degree of your exposure. There, on the highway, in the slanted light of late afternoon, you were naked, exposed to every motorist that passed us! You could feel yourself blush. How you wanted to cover yourself!

I reached over and placed my hand on your thigh. You closed your eyes, trying to shut out the world outside. My fingers dug between your legs, roughly tugging your thighs apart. You can feel my impatience with you. You know what is expected but you are slow to respond. With your legs open and my fingers touching your pussy, you are painfully aware that your shoulders are slumped, trying to hide your breasts. Your pussy is dry. You know what I want from you, but the openness of the situation was too much for you, you could not meet my demands.

Soon I removed my hand from your body, returning it to the wheel. "Put your clothes back on, Jen." I said to you. "We will deal with this later."

The rest of the ride home was accomplished in silence. You could hardly sit still in your seat as you worried about how you would be "dealt" with.

We arrived home and the matter seemed to have been forgotten as we went about our business as usual. As you busied yourself in the back, I went into the garage to work. Eventually, you heard me calling to you from the living room. "Jen, come here, please."

You came out, feeling something was up, and you knew you were right as soon as you saw me. My face was stern, and I had a length of rope in my hand. Coming into the living room, you stopped in front of me, your eyes downcast, waiting for instructions.

"Jen, you are obligated to please me. You let me down this afternoon. If I choose to display you, I expect you to obey me and enjoy doing it. Do you understand?"

"Yes," you reply, feeling very low and ashamed.

"You will have to earn your forgiveness, Jen. Are you ready?"

"I am ready whenever you ask."

I smile, you are off to a good start. Backing up a step, I command you simply, "Strip!"

Without hesitation you obey me immediately this time. Your hands move directly to the button at the neck of your blouse. You unbutton it quickly and move rapidly down the front, unbuttoning as you go. Pulling the shirt free of your jeans you shrug your shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Before it has settled you have already unbuttoned your jeans and are tugging the zipper downward. You wiggle your hips as you push them down, nearly stumbling in your haste to get them off. Next comes the bra. As always, you feel so free and wild as your breasts swing free of their confinement. You hook your thumbs in the waistband of your panties, but now you pause for a moment.... You know how much I enjoy starting with your panties on and you want to give me a chance to give you further instructions. It is a tightrope you are walking. Remove them too fast and you risk depriving me of the pleasure of removing them myself. Too slow and you appear reluctant. Your heart jumps a bit when just as you begin to lower them you hear me command you, "Leave them!"

Immediately, you stop. You leave them just as they are, lowered slightly on your hips. With your hands at your sides, you wait now.

"Hands back!" I command. And you put your hands behind your back, resting the back of your hands against your ass.

Slowly I begin to circle you. You can feel my eyes roving over your body. You straighten a bit, remembering to display yourself to me with pride. I stop behind you as I so often do, heightening your sense of exposure by my absence from your sight. Soon you feel my hand softly touching the outside of your thigh, sliding slowly up your body. Slow and sensuous. The dampness that has already begun in your pussy accelerates. Your fingers twitch as mine slide over your body.

I step closer to you, reach around you. My fingers tracing the shape of your breasts. I arrive at your nipples, my breath warm against your shoulders. I flick at them with my fingers. "Stiffen!" I command!

You screw your eyes shut, suppressing a moan. You know that you have no control over your nipples, but apparently, I do. A warmth flows through your body and your nipples swell and stiffen beneath my finger, still, feeling their growth. God! How do I do this to you? They are almost painful as they stretch outwards to reach for my fingers. Your breaths are quick and shallow, a drip escapes your pussy and rolls out into your panties.

Moving around in front of you I take each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and tug on them. And then harder, insistently. You are to follow me, you realize. Moving forward, step by step, I lead you by the nipples to the coffee table, and then tug you to your knees. Moving to the side, I place my hand on the back of your neck and bend you over the table, the hard wood surface cold against your breasts and now sensitive nipples.

Now that you are bent over the table, I take your arms and extend them out and down under the table. You hold them there as I release you and reach for something on the bookcase. As you turn your head to the side to watch me, you see that I have taken out some leather wrist cuffs, joined by metal rings. Reaching under the table I buckle the cuffs onto your wrists, effectively constraining you to lie across the table.

Next, I move behind you and pull your knees apart, one at a time, using the ropes to tie your legs to those of the table.

I step back now and quietly let the image of you fill your imagination. It is as if you can see yourself... With only your panties left on, and those slightly lowered, you are on your knees bent over the coffee table. Your hands are cuffed underneath the table and your knees are spread, tied to the table legs. You are entirely at my mercy. Vulnerable to whatever I should choose to do to you...... and the wet crotch of your panties hangs low and heavy, saturated with the cream that flows uncontrollably from your pussy. Your body trembles at the image.

Bending down, I ask you, "Do you want me to stop?"

You shake your head slightly and whisper "I will do whatever you ask."

I smile and straighten up. I move behind you again, once more out of sight. Soon you feel my hand on your bare back, a firm pressure, pressing you tightly against the table, your hardened nipples feeling like stones beneath you. My other hand glides across your panty clad ass, caressing the smooth roundness. Cupping your buns and sliding between your thighs, making you painfully aware of how damp the panties are. The hand is gone now. The loss of its gentle pressure making you feel even more exposed. But though you know what is coming, that knowledge does you no good. You lurch and yelp as my hand comes down on you with a sharp ringing "Smack!"

I give you a moment. You work to pace your breathing; you feel a warmth on the cheek I struck...no more. And then again, "Smack!" This time a shorter wait before I begin to deliver a series of slaps to your ass! There is no real pain, only a warmth, with a growingly intense tingle. Your breaths come as short gasps, your jaws clench with each intake of air. My hand on your back presses down harder, holding you firmly against the table, though your lurching has subsided. You do not count the strokes; you do not care how many there are. Ten? Twenty? Does it matter? It is less than you deserve. It is less than you want.

But they do stop. And the hand disappears from your back.

You still have trouble controlling your breath, though. It is as after a good cry, your breaths coming in spasmodic gulps.

You feel my hands at your hips now. I peel your panties back over your ass and down to your thighs. Strangely, this baring of you reddened ass calms you. It is real. It is not over.

Again, my hand returns to your back. Again, my hand slips between your legs. You feel it soaked with your juices as I pull it away. You close your eyes and clench your teeth and the anticipated blow lands on your bared butt. "SMACK!"

The sting is sharp, clear, painful this time, though the pain quickly diffuses into the growing tingle. The wetness, your wetness, on my hand makes the slap sting more. With the absence of the panties, your cheek deforms and quivers under the stroke. You can see it in your mind in slow motion.... "SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" As before, my hand rises and falls over your ass. Tears, seeping out from under your tight eyelids roll down your cheeks. Time stops for you. You no longer even know if I am still spanking you. Your brain is overloaded and all you can think is how happy you are to be here.... now.... with me....

You are floating in infinity. You feel nothing. Aware of nothing. Until slowly the room comes back into a soft focus. You turn your head, and through your grateful tears, you see that I am just finishing undressing. It takes you a moment to realize that this means I am not spanking you anymore.

I move around in front of you, and spreading my legs, I straddle the table and sit in front of your face.

Your chin is resting on the table. You blink away the tears to see me. My cock hard and high, my balls resting on the table between my thighs. I reach down to take your face in my hands, lifting it until I can look in your eyes. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I want you to do anything you want." You answer without hesitation, and I smile, stroke your face, wiping away all trace of tears, and then lower your chin back to the table.

My cock is stiff and hard, it bobs before your face. The head is slick with the pre-cum which has oozed from it, a drop forms at the base of the glans as you watch. It grows, sagging, slowly falling away from my cock, leaving a silvery thread as it falls to the table.

Your eyes are glued to the drop throughout. Your mouth is open, watering. Your thoughts are vague, primal. You have no conscious desire to suck me, only the certain knowledge that your mouth should be filled. That until it is, you will not be complete. Dimly, you hear me speaking... "Open!" You have no understanding of the word. You do not know what I mean. But your mouth opens, nonetheless. A dim sense of Deja Vu drifts across your mind.... "Stiffen!", you seem to recall.....

Your mouth is open, now. Your neck stretched outwards. Every muscle is intent on lengthening your body, bringing you closer to the cock in front of your face. You can smell it, feel the warmth emanating from it. Your tongue stretches for it but can't quite reach. You are whimpering, now. There is an ache inside you. You need my cock, you must have it, you must engulf it safely within your body. You cannot contain your need anymore. Your body is trembling with the desire that you cannot fulfill. You can feel your heart begin to crumble when a steady pressure tells you my hand is behind your head, pulling you to me.... Finally! Finally! Oh, God! How happy you are when your tongue finally touches the head! The flavor of my body seeps into you! You are whole again; you are serving your purpose!

My aroma fills your nostrils. Your lips, just able to touch the tip of my cock, work to suck more of it into you. I move closer to you, sliding my cock along your cheek. You eagerly bury your nose into my crotch, breathing me in deeply. Ravenously, you lick and suck on my balls. "Yes," you think to yourself, "let me please him. Let him empty his fluids onto and into me, consecrating me!"

Pulling back from you again, I offer the head of my cock to your mouth and slide it into you as you open yourself to it. Oh, joy! To feel the living flesh of my cock slip into your mouth.... across your lips.... over your tongue....

Are you breathing? Are you cumming? You cannot tell. But you can feel your body twitching and writhing on the table. I am leaning over you, now, my hands running down your back. My hands clasp your asscheeks, still hot from the spanking, spreading them, opening them. A moan escapes your mouth around my cock as you realize how exposed you are to me. You can feel your sphincter twitch spasmodically. What an intimate signal of how much you are mine to use!

I let a bit of saliva drip from my lips, falling on your asshole. You feel the wetness and are aware of how your own saliva covers my cock and balls.

Now you feel something cold and hard prodding at your ass. Your hole is spread open as something is inserted into you. My body rises over you and my cock begins to move in and out of your mouth. You feel it swell. You feel it throb. You are filled front and back. And as you feel a pulse begin at the back of my cock, moving its way forward, you open your throat and take me in deeply. At the very moment my cock erupts in your throat, I turn on the vibrator in your ass and you cum explosively! Your body jerks and spasms, each movement causing my cock to fuck your mouth and the vibrator to fuck your ass! Again! Again! Again! You cum!!! Your mind whirls!! Your stomach clenched into a ball until you collapse and faint onto the table................

You are utterly serene; despite the violence your body has just been through. You feel my cock being pulled from your mouth and the vibrator from your ass almost abstractly. Your head is taken gently, turned and laid down on a soft towel. An even softer quilt is thrown over your body and you drift into a grateful sleep.

It is a long and peaceful sleep. Twice you are gently half-wakened to feel the quilt raised above your ass. Once to be fucked in your pussy, the other to be fucked in your ass. You do not fully wake, but calmly drowse as I take you, only to drift back happily to sleep, knowing that you have re-earned the right to be so used, grateful that this gift is still yours to give me, that you have been reclaimed................

In the morning, you awake in bed. I lie next to you, asleep. You snuggle against me, moving down to lay with your head on my thigh, waiting........

Next weekend we will drive to the mountains. You hope I will choose to display you. You want to show me what you have learned. But if not, you will wait.... happily..........

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers