All Comments on 'The Letter K'

by tigerprawn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seems this is a fetish story

Doesnt say she has been with many men since just many black men. Damn if I limited myself to just blondes my overall enjoyment would be about one third of the total I have had. Years ago I stopped counting them at 300 something. And yes a large number were blondes but a lot were redheads as I find them to be my fetish. Four racial groups and fifteen nationalities I have enjoyed, sorry you have such limited experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like the cum shot idea...

It isn’t the best written story I’ve ever read, and some more little details would be a nice touch – like following through a bit more on the fascination of being with a black person. But, I do like the cum shot idea – I often find when I’m in a certain mood I end up just scanning through the story looking for the sex – so I liked getting straight into the action.

Also – just as an aside: in reply to the previous comment, I think you misunderstood the context of the story. I don’t think it’s fetish at all – you refer to the author saying they had only been with black men, but I read that as comparing K (the first black man she had been with) only to other black men she had later experienced. In fact, I checked out the author’s other stories on here and the Letter T is a sexual experience with a woman of Iranian descent… so possibly their experiences aren’t as limited as you read them to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous