The Lewd Age of Superheroes Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's gone too far!"

"Too far," agreed Emma. "He's never been like this before."

"I mean, you only fucked his wife and his sister," said Imani. "Usually together. And made us fuck each other. But what he's doing is just mean."

"It's time- time to finally kill him. Time to end this and-" he missed the way the two women looked at each other.

"You can still humiliate him more," said Imani.

"Oh yes! And not just with us!"

Johnny flung the tablet away. "I am running out of family members to fuck, unless your two-year old daughter has aged suddenly."

"Actually..."

"What is it?"

Emma smiled sheepishly. "Actually...this might sound a little crazy..."

***

An automaton stepped into the courtyard of the shattered apartment block. It's sensors swept left and right as it hunted for anything alive. Moving on six scuttling legs, it skirted the centre of the yard and off to the left, where the cover was more plentiful.

Just like Kiara intended.

The mines went off, tearing apart three of its legs. The thing was crippled but still dangerous, guns swivelling in a desperate attempt to spot its attackers.

Kiara's bullet tore through its armour and straight into its digital brain, ending the mechanical horror's brief existence. She smiled and lowered her mag-rifle away from her cyber-eye.

She was dimly aware of voices behind her.

"How the hell did you know Doctor Chaos would have a time machine?"

"We once had to stop him from going back in time and breaking us up in high school."

"The guy had a functional time machine and that's what he used it for?"

"Well, look at what we're using it for. I think she's up ahead."

Kiara loaded another bullet into her rifle's chamber and crept, as silent as a rat, to an adjoining wall. She hefted her rifle and eased around the corner, gun trained on the noises.

A pair of women stood in the centre of a shattered apartment, talking to one another. One of them- a buxom blonde- looked achingly familiar somehow. Kiara frowned as they continued to talk.

"So this is the future? It doesn't look like much."

"It's a possible future. Or something. I don't really know how it works. I think this is one of those ones where everything goes Skynet."

Kiara hesitated. Was this some sort of bizarre automaton trick? She should-

Mist suddenly around her, as her rifle was snatched away from her. She whirled around and stared into the eyes of a pale man, a dread crown upon his brow.

"Hello Kiara. We need to have a little talk."

***

"Hello Daddy!" A mocha woman in her late twenties with a glowing electronic eye fondled her naked breasts, grinning. "Guess what? Your little girl's going to grow up into a slut!"

"Oh, for fuck's sake," murmured Trevor. "That's...that's just so fucking wrong."

His possible potential time-travelling adult daughter blew him a kiss from atop Johnny Dreadlord's lap, his cum on her chest and face. "Now let me show you all the lovely tricks that Uncle Johnny's taught me!"

"Can we agree," Trevor said, "that he deserves to die now?"

"Okay," said Noxia, lying next to him in bed. "I understand this represents an escalation."

"Escalation! He escalated when he took my wife!"

"And you claimed his," said Maena, Queen of the Profaned Lands, Dread Monarch and Best Breeding Bitch, also naked and also lying next to him in bed. "But killing him would only prove him right- that you're scared of him. And a virile man like you isn't afraid of anything."

"So what do we do?" said Trevor. "It's not like that egotistical madman has anyone else that he gives ten shits about!"

"Actually," said Maena, "that's not entirely true."

"What do you mean?" said Trevor.

Meana exchanged a look with Noxia. "Well. This might sound a little crazy..."

***

And so it was that the Goddess Syvith, Lady of the Dead, Grave-Queen of countless worlds, stepped into the mortal realm of Earth at the invocation of her High Priestess.

And frowned.

Everything was wrong. The room she stepped into looked like a mortal dwelling, instead of a temple made from the bones of countless victims and mortared with the blood of innocents. The sky outside was clear and blue and not choked with ashes. And there were no assembled ranks of priests and priestesses, no dread legions of undead slaves to bring the final harvest upon the planet.

There wasn't even any coffee, for fuck's sake. She'd been very clear on that in the prophecies.

She turned to her high priestess, the queen of a long-dead land who had promised her a reaping in exchange for her people reborn.

"What is the meaning of this? Do you not know how weakened I am now that you have not performed the proper preparations? I am barely stronger than a mortal!"

Her priestess knelt, eyes lowered, and- wait, why was she naked? "I called you for a matter of most vital importance, oh goddess."

"Oh? And what is that?"

"Me."

The Goddess turned to see a man wreathed in light, naked as well, his erection bobbing as he stepped towards her-

***

"I bless this sacred cock!"

Johnny froze, halfway through his ritual of wisdom, as his goddess's voice floated through the void.

"Oh! That's it! Plunge into my sweet abyss!"

...he wouldn't.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good! Praise your dick!"

...he couldn't.

"Use my divine flesh like a gutter-trash whore!"

...he didn't.

"Who would want to be divine mistress of undeath when being your slut is soooo much better?!"

...he did.

"That's it," he said. "It's time to sort this out once and for all."

***

The two bitter rivals met in the shadow of the Omnigirl memorial.

The pale tattooed villain nodded to the dark-skinned hero. "Brightblade."

"Johnny."

There were murmured greetings and a handful of waves from the small crowd of women behind the two. Then Brightblade said, "You took everything from me."

Johnny said, "You took everything from me, too."

Brightblade drew a blade of blazing steel. Johnny conjured a ghostly immaterial blade. The two men stepped towards each other-

"Wait a moment," said Beacon, stepping between them.

"Let's talk this through," said Noxia, doing the same.

"We've been talking," said Imani.

"All of us," said Maena.

"We have an alternative to killing each other," said Adult Kiara.

"A solution that will satisfy all parties involved," said Syvith.

The two men glared at each other as best they could between the row of smiling women.

"What did you have in mind?" they both asked.

"Well," the women said, "this may sound crazy..."

***

Two weeks later Emily got out of her car and sighed.

She unloaded the pizzas and staggered to the door. She rung the doorbell.

She looked around. She'd always thought the creepy mansion up on Polar Drive was completely abandoned, and yet here she was, bringing enough pizzas to feed an army to the door. Was it some sort of squatter group? Maybe the place was being renovated and the pizzas were for the workmen? Maybe it was some sort of rave or rich fancy orgy?

She sighed and swept back her purple hair before ringing the doorbell.

The door opened and a pale man smiled at her. He was skinny in a muscular way, with chiselled good looks and a smile on his face that spoke of the best sort of trouble. He was wearing some tight leather pants and nothing else, complex tattoos trailing down his pale, hairless chest.

He looked like some sort of mega-hot vampire and Emily found herself re-evaluating the whole 'secret orgy' theory, along with a vague wonder as to how you'd get an invite.

"Hello there," the man said. "You must be the meal." He stepped back. "Why don't you come inside and put the pizzas in, maybe join us for a slice?"

That smile. It more or less promised that if Emily stepped inside she'd be getting a fuckload more than a tip. She hesitated.

Well, fuck it.

She moved to step inside-

The door pushed open further. A second man was at the door.

Equally hot, equally half-naked. A tall and broad-chested black guy, with classic heroic looks. He smiled at her and she thought of fantasies involving corrupting wholesome young men and rolls in the hay on hot summer days. He said, "Johnny. Aren't you going to introduce me to our pizza delivery girl?"

Johnny's grin looked just a little more forced than it should be. "I was just helping her unload."

"No," said the second man, "that's too many pizzas. I'll help."

"I don't need help."

"But I'm helping you anyway." He stepped forward and eased the pizzas out of her hands. "Come in and have a slice with me?"

"Uh-" Was it getting hot in here?

"I can help too," said the pale man, taking one of her hands.

"We can both help," said the black guy, taking the other.

***

Emily's eyes had glazed over some time ago and had stayed that way. Her body shuddered and shook and writhed as hands stroked her body, lips sucked on her skin and cocks plundered her holes. She was caught in a whirlwind of sweating, rutting pleasure as she bore the full erotic attentions of two very driven lovers. Words floated around her- words she couldn't possibly hope to understand in her state.

"Stop hogging her pussy."

"I got here first."

"You're just scared I can give her more orgasms when I finally get a hold of her."

"Nah, it's just she only deserves the best, you know? And that's me."

"Useless do-gooder!"

"Pale freak!"

The sensations on her body redoubled. Emily floated in pleasure, unknowing and uncaring as to the why of her state.

Imani watched the rutting trio from the door. She turned, shut the door and swiped up a piece of pizza. "I'm calling this one a draw."

"Right," said Maena. She dutifully added two marks to the scoreboard while the assembled group of women watched.

"You know," said Sandy Peterson, a girl Trevor had once had a crush on in sixth grade, "when you called me and asked me to meet this isn't really what I expected."

"Are you complaining?" said Tanglefoot, a minor villainess that had worked with Johnny once.

"No. Just saying."

"What I don't get," said Jane, Lady of Dread, a gender-swapped clone of Johnny who'd been created a few days ago and as still getting up to speed with things, "is how you two set this up. How much of this was a plot from the beginning?"

Beacon and Noxia exchanged looks. "It wasn't at first," said Noxia.

Beacon said, "Johnny really did turn me into a devoted sex slave with the curse. But I still loved Trevor. Even if I am Johnny's little slave slut, I'm also Trevor's loving wife."

"And I still carried a torch for Johnny," said Noxia. "Even if I also love my sweet chocolate hero. We didn't want either dead, you know?"

"So we came up with the same plan independently. Then I contacted Noxia, and we talked..."

"Well," said Noxia, "fought. Then fucked. Then talked."

"God, that was epic hate-sex."

"I know, right?"

"And now they're both so busy with all the girls they've claimed neither one has the time or energy to kill one another."

"Plus every time they get angry at each other..."

Every woman in the room sighed happily.

Adult Kiara spoke up, infant Kiara on her knee. "So now we just spend the rest of our lives being railed by two hot guys as some sort of gay hate sex substitutes?"

"Yes. Any issues?"

"Nah." Adult Kiara grinned. "Beats being hunted by the Automaton Prime's hunters any day of the week. Syvith, pass me some double pepperoni?"

"I am taking the last of the double pepperoni, mortal, and there is nothing you can do to escape this doom!"

"Hey! No fair!"

"There is some Hawaiian left."

"Hawaiian is the robot apocalypse of pizzas!"

The room dissolved into friendly bickering. Next door the two men, sweaty and stained with Emily's desire, glared at each other from across her blissfully unconscious body.

12