The Liberation of Ruth Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Simon & Ruth.
1.7k words
4.53
3.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadWolf49
BadWolf49
15 Followers

Simon had told Ruth that he was going to assist her in newfound freedoms by taking her to a local beach, a beach where nudity was the norm. With a little unease but confident that Simon would take care of her, she reluctantly, but with a thrill in her heart agreed and they made it a date for the following week.

After Simon had left Ruth's worries started to kick in, she wondered if she had been a little hasty in agreeing to such a venture. Her mind was in a mess, wanting to do it, but feeling afraid to do something that was so, so out of her usual comfort zone.

The night before they were due to go to the beach Simon called and told Ruth to wear a loose-fitting summer dress with nothing underneath. This caused her to once again question whether or not she should cancel the beach trip. She told Simon that she was not ready for that yet, nor was she sure that she would. be able to go naked on the beach. Simon assured her that that was fine, telling her to take things at her own pace, there would be no pressure for her to do anything, she did not feel comfortable with. As a long time naturist Simon knew that it was not for everyone, but that those who tried it usually ended up loving the lifestyle.

Simon picked Ruth up at the appointed time and place, and they set off. It would only take them about forty minutes or so depending on traffic to get to their destination. They filled up most of that time listening to music from Simon's phone that was connected to his cars music system. Simon had sent Ruth some information the previous night about the benefits of the naturist lifestyle, and she thanked him for it saying that it had made her feel a little more at ease.

They finally arrived at the place they would have to park the car, and after doing so they began the mile and a half hike to the naturist area of the beach. Ruth could not help but notice that even before they got there that there were already people enjoying the beach in the nude. She asked Simon if this was the nude part of the beach, Simon replied that officially this was what naturists referred to as the part of the beach that belonged to "Textiles," or those that wore bathing suits. However, people tended to be pretty relaxed about the whole thing on this stretch of beach anyway. He told Ruth that they would soon be at the official nudist part of the beach and, in fact, a couple of minutes later they arrived.

Simon found them a good spot and laid out the towels on the beach, he was soon in his natural state, but Ruth was still not ready to go the whole way. She said so to Simon, who then asked if she was going to at least go topless, and she replied that maybe once she got in the water she might do so. They walked towards the water and Ruth was amazed at Simon's boldness as he nonchalantly strode forwards and into the sea, his naked body looking good with the sun shining on it showing off his muscular frame.

After a few minutes in the water Simon turned around to see that Ruth had steeled herself and removed her bikini top, and she was enjoying the feel of the warm salt water running freely over her ample puppies, "Bravo," he said, "that is the first step, now you only have the bikini bottoms to go." Ruth shrugged her shoulders and decided to do just that, almost falling over in the sea as she manoeuvred them off. She felt as good as Simon had told her that she would. She felt proud that she had been brave enough to do something that went against all that had been instilled into her.

Simon asked her to pass her bathing suit to him which she did, he then proceeded to leave the sea with them and placed it with their bags, on the beach. He returned to where Ruth and she asked him how she would get out of the sea now with no bottoms on, and he cheekily replied "just as you are." As Ruth got used to the feeling of swimming naked. She began to see that Simon had not lied when he told her how good it would feel. and for the first time in a long time, she felt truly free and strangely at peace with herself.

From her position in the sea Ruth could see quite a few people naked on the beach, she could see them enjoying themselves as if they did not have a care in the world. Simon had told her that this would be the case, she could see that he had been quite accurate when he told her what the beach would be like. She and Simon were quite a distance from the beach, though the water was not too deep as the tide was going out. As there was no one close to them, they engaged in some discreet fondling of each other under the water; Ruth was stroking Simon's cock as he fingered her hole and even under the saltwater her wetness was noticeable.

Simon placed himself behind her and kissed her on the neck, rubbing his now hard cock against her butt cheeks, letting her feel its hardness which aroused her, she let out a little moan pushing herself back into him. It would be almost impossible, even given the fact that they were in water up to their chests to hide things if it went any further. Simon told her that they would have some fun later, once they went for a walk in the pine forest that covered the hills above the beach.

Having tired of swimming and fondling each other under the water they decided to go and sunbathe for a while. Simon applied sun cream on Ruths back, whilst she applied it to her front. She asked him if she should put some on his back, he replied in the negative but she could rub some into his dick and balls if she wished, just so that they would not burn and have to be out of use for a while.

They enjoyed their time just chatting and laughing at each other's jokes, totally at ease with each other and their surroundings. Ruth began to enjoy the sun warming her body, thinking that this was so much better than having a wet clinging, clammy bathing suit on. As the gentle sirocco breeze caressed her body, she just knew that this would be the new norm for her whenever she got the chance.

They were lucky in the fact that the beach was not too busy, it was midweek and most people were working. This gave them the chance to discreetly fondle each other, and as each faced a different direction they could see if anyone was coming towards them and then they would stop. From time to time, Simon would tease Ruth's nipples with his fingers and his mouth, whilst in turn, she stroked his cock, bringing it to hardness. Though he wanted to roll over and enter her; both knew that sex on the beach in broad daylight, might bring down all sorts of problems should they get too carried away, after all this was not Cap d' Adge in France.

The day rolled on and Simon suggested that they should go and visit the rock pools that were about another five minutes walk down the beach. Simon walked naked to the rock pools; Ruth feeling a little vulnerable put the bottom half of her bikini back on again. There were quite a few people down by the rock pools, some were in bathing suits and some like Simon were in the nude. They remained in the pools for about a half-hour or so, enjoying the fact that, unlike the sea, there were no waves and the water was a few degrees warmer. Eventually, the time came that they would need to start heading back towards the car, especially if they wanted to catch a restaurant in time for lunch.

On the way back Ruth asked Simon are we going to go in the forest, the day has made me feel as horny as hell, and I must have your cock inside me. Simon did not need to be asked twice, and he led the way into the forest. This area was well known to him, he quickly led Ruth to a clearing where the sun lit up the sand, and once again they laid their towels on the ground, and hung their clothes over the branch of a tree.

They laid down and began to kiss, something they were both quite good at and were soon ready for things to get even hotter. Knowing that time was running short, Ruth opened her legs and Simon moved in between them. He entered her as simultaneously his lips closed on her ear lobes, something he had found drove Ruth wild with passion. They began to rut, both desperate to fuck. After all the teasing and fondling during the day in the sea and on the beach, sex was inevitable. Knowing that there was a chance that anyone passing by might see them, increasing both their libido and their excitement.

Ruth began panting as her time drew near, she pulled Simons head away from her earlobes, and down to her breasts. He was soon at work on them, teasing them with kisses, caressing them with his tongue, and gentle bites that made Ruth arch her back up and down. She began thrusting up her pelvis to meet Simons own movements before they both came and their love juices flowed together. Simon withdrew and raised himself on his knees as Ruth moved closer, she took his phallus and placed it in her mouth, enjoying the exquisite taste of their mixed cum, and licking his dick clean. Simon then went back in for some more kissing and also tasting the sweet, yet slightly salty mixed cum that was still present on Ruth's lips.

Falling back, now exhausted with their lovemaking in the heat of a 32 degree Celsius day, they rested for a few minutes, before dressing and making their way back to the car.

BadWolf49
BadWolf49
15 Followers