All Comments on 'The Life of Sara Wincester Ch. 02'

by Gowonzu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome freeuse story. Really love all world-building and casual atmosphere.

Hope for more chapters with more public scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@critical anon: the story was clearly tagged as "whole family", "father" and "mother". The tags are there for a reason. Don't like, don't read.

@author: don't let it get to you. Your writing is awesome. Love the tenderness between Sara and the guys in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is awesome. I read the previous chapter and this is exactly how I envision a free use society. This is fucking awesome man. I just wish in the next chapter or one after we have sara waking max upo by fucking him or with his mom. I would absolutely love that. Great story :)

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Yeah, you started out great with Max and Sara feeling a strong attraction for each other, then you fucked up the rest of the story with the parents. I especially hated the way Max degraded and abused his mother. It was totally disgusting. 😑

The idea of a free use world is intriguing. But the elements of abuse and degradation that you have brought into yours is sickness. 1/5 for this particular installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGowonzu@Gowonzu
Hi y'all, I'm Gowonzu. I write usually NSFW and SFW scripts for GWA and it's sister subs on Reddit, but occasionally I'll post short stories here. https://www.reddit.com/user/gowonzu2scripts Don't expect high-quality content, I'm not a professional writer. Nor do I strive t...