The Life We Know Will Come One Day

Story Info
Madeline's steamy encounter, Danielle meets someone new.
2k words
5
967
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is not that Madeline was not sexually frustrated, she definitely was. But she had several things working against her. For one, the boys that she was interested in, were not interested in her, and the ones that were interested in, well let's just say that thoughts of being with other girls crept in her mind rather than indulging them. Additionally, she was a 5'6 female with brunette hair with C cups and a slender build. Thus, she was just like any other white girl on campus from an upper middle class background. One day, she logged on to a popular dating app called Mingle, to see her options. After a marathon of left swipes, she came across this profile of an older man called Mark. Despite herself, she swiped right. It was possibly his pictures in polo shirts and a business suit that got her attention, as opposed to bathroom mirror selfies and pictures of boys her age in cheap hoodies, with bios ranging from consuming copious amounts of marijuana to descriptions about their nether regions. Therefore this average looking middle aged man was a breath of fresh air. It was an instant match, and an hour later he sent the first message. After making some small talk, he propositioned: "I want you to be my sub. I will take care of you, and make sure all your needs are met. You just have to please me and keep me happy."

Madeline was disgusted by this. She immediately unmatched him and just laid in bed. She was not surprised by the audacity of this man, but was disgusted by his words. She truly believed that men should court women, even if they just want to sleep with them.

Danielle was not completely focusing on boys at the moment. She was just soaking up her new experience, and to be away from the neighborhood that she was from. However, she did want to be around that were like her, which in this case means Latinos. Thus she decided to attend the Latinos at Malchester Fall mixer. Here she was, finding different ways to be involved on campus as a Latina, from the sororities she can join to the various non profit organizations she can be a part of. She was simply taken aback at the size of the student body and wondered if all of them were even Latino. As her mind and eyes wandered, she failed to notice the person directly in front of her. "Oops, I am so sorry," Danielle said sheepishly.

"How'd you miss me, I am like almost a foot taller than you," said the boy while laughing slightly. "Don't worry about it, are you a freshman? I am, my name is Enrique."

They both introduced themselves and began to chat. Enrique came from a wealthy family in Santiago, Chile. He was one of two brothers, with brown hair and blonde highlights, pale skin and a near perfect suburban American accent, due to his American school education. "So how do you like it at Malchester so far and like, America in general?" Danielle asked him.

"It's been an experience for sure. Very different from the movies. Believe it or not this is my first time in real America. I mean I don't think New York City and Beverly Hills count you know?" Enrique replied.

He had grown up around other privileged members of society just like him and so meeting someone like Danielle was interesting. But he did enjoy her company and was intrigued by her. Before leaving, the two exchanged phone numbers and promised to spend more time outside formal events.

In her dorm room, Madeline was alone, aimlessly scrolling on her phone. Aaliyah was away at the moment, something about a religious event, she had mentioned. It was then, that her phone buzzed with a notification about getting a match on Mingle. This time it was a boy a couple of years older, called Bryan. She did not remember swiping right on him but did like that he was different than the others. He had pictures of him reading a book and playing golf, which gave her a feeling that he was more classy than the average person on the app. And soon thereafter, he sent her a message, "how's your evening going"

Madeline replied in the negative, that she was quite bored. "Well I just got back from practice," he texted back. The practice he was referring to was football practice. He was the second string quarterback on the team.

"Are you ever going to start?" Madeline texted back playfully. She honestly neither had the interest nor the knowledge about any sports, but wanted to antagonize her match a little bit.

"Fuck no. Why would I want all that extra pressure? I get all the positives of being an athlete but none of the bullshit," Bryan retorted.

This reply took Madeline by surprise. It was nice to meet an athlete who was not some overheated jock with an ego the size of the Burj Khalifa. The two continued to chat away about various topics, from freshman year classes, to the food in the cafeteria. "So what is your number?" Madeline finally asked him. She was getting antsy about chatting on the app and being a go getter that she was, she took the initiative herself.

And she was relieved to text on the phone. Both of them had an iPhone, so iMessage was the way they exchanged messages. What a strange concept, Madeline thought, the idea of seeing blue bubbles made her more at ease. When she let Bryan know of this, he responded with "you're just brainwashed by the Apple brand. Who cares what the color of the bubble is as long as the messages are getting delivered?"

The part about the brainwashing definitely stung her. Madeline prided herself on being an independent thinker who thought differently on many topics from her friends and definitely family. But here was a complete stranger who was telling THE Madeline Greene that she was brainwashed. "I can think for myself, thanks anyway, smartass," she shot back in irritation.

"Well you know it is usually smart people that get brainwashed right? I know you're not dumb, but you can't teach a dumb dog or an old one new tricks," Bryan said in a calm demeanor.

That last bit surprised her. She took a moment, read the message and actually agreed with it (but her ego didn't allow her to express this sentiment to Bryan, of course). Maybe this second string jock was not so bad after all, she thought. "So why don't we hang out some time?" Madeline asked him.

"I got some time later on, actually. Meet me in a couple of hours outside the library, I have to finish this assignment.

Per their stipulated meeting time, Madeline showed up right outside the library. A few seconds later, Bryan walked out. She was instantly attracted to him, as he looked much better than his pictures. His jet black hair was styled to perfection, parted to the right, with a straight line drawn on the left side of his head, which showed the part. He had a navy blue shawl collar sweater on, which showed the outline of his muscles perfectly. He was in fantastic shape. "What's up nerd?" she asked him playfully.

Hearing this made him smile. "As a math major with tiger parents, this is the least I can do," he replied. As a first generation Chinese American, Bryan Chang was from a well to do family as well. His father was a renowned cardiovascular surgeon, coming to the United States from Hong Kong and settling in the Bay Area. He expected his son to follow in his footsteps, but Bryan had other ideas.

They had started to walk away from the library. The weather was cool, with a slight breeze. Both of them had decided that being outside was better, as they needed fresh air. After around two minutes of walking, they came across a massive tree and decided to spend time there. It was secluded enough that they would have their privacy, but close enough so the lights from a distance was enough to somewhat illuminate their place. "So you're not going to kidnap me or take advantage of me are you?" Bryan asked in a teasing tone.

This caused Madeline to laugh heartily. The physical size difference between the two was apparent. She playfully jabbed his bicep, being pleasantly surprised by the firmness of it, "no silly, if I wanted to do that I'd just invite you back to my place and you'd never leave," she said. Those words surprised her, because while she was confident and knew how to be upfront, being shot down by boys she found attractive at college had taken a hit to her self esteem.

Seeing her playful jab made Bryan more bold as well. He complimented her on her strong jab and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'd fight my way out of it," he said, and proceeded to grab her in a wrestling maneuver.

This started an impromptu grapple match. He went behind her and put his arm around her upper chest, just below the neck. This caused Bryan to have a massive erection, which Madeline noticed. "I guess you are really happy to be here," Madeline said while laughing.

He bit her shoulder and neck area and made his way to her neck and started to suckle on it while simultaneously moving his hands on her breasts. He squeezed them and went to the outline of the nipples, which had hardened. Madeline began to breathe heavily and moaned softly. In a flash, she went on her knees, and unzipped his pants and pulled his penis out. It was semi hard, with a liberal amount of precum and circumcised She also noticed that he was completely hairless in the pubic area. She took the penis in her mouth and observed it getting harder as she went up and down, up and down. She used her mouth almost like a vacuum, which caused Bryan to go on his toes. He put his left hand on his hip and his right hand at the back of her head. When it got too much, he would pull her hair to forcefully remove her from his penis, and when he was ready, he would jam her head back in. After a few minutes, he found his release and shot a load right in her mouth, the volume of which surprised Madeline. She dutifully swallowed, looked up at him and smiled. "Now, it is time for your pleasure," Bryan said, as he turned her the other way.

He took her sweatpants off and put her in a doggystyle position. He began to eat her asshole. He parted the cheeks and stuck his tongue in there, and began circling around her asshole, while gently biting it. sometime later, he took his left hand and reached around to her vagina, and started making circular motions. Before she could do it for him, he found her clit and rubbed on it, hard, causing her to clutch the grass. She was struggling to not scream, and bit her shirt hard to stop herself. After ten minutes of ass eating and fingering, Madeline came, causing her legs to shake and she fell, flat on her stomach. He fell on top of her, put her hair to one side and kissed the back of her neck. A few moments later, Bryan began standing up, which surprised Madeline. She noticed his erection, grabbed his penis and said "I want you inside of me."

But Bryan did not comply. "I am going to ration this cock so you don't get addicted. I'll text you," he said, as he pulled his pants up and left.

This was definitely the sluttiest thing that Madeline had done, but she was glad to have met Bryan. As she laid on the cold ground, she gathered her thoughts as to what had transpired. At least she was able to relieve her sexual frustration to some extent before Thanksgiving break.