Don't Hold Back, We're Here to Stay

Story Info
Pre tThanksgiving dinner and movie turns raunchy.
1.8k words
4.25
1.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj and Amy had exchanged numbers before parting ways and that quickly led them to adding and following one another on social media. From the classes they were taking, to Raj's messy room, they shared all aspects of their lives with each other. Raj surprisingly enjoyed her company and didn't just look to satisfy his carnal desires. Don't get it twisted, he would very much be classified as someone who is young, dumb and full of cum. But despite that, he maintained his platonic interactions, which in a way made him happy.

"Damn chica what are you smiling about?" asked Danielle. She had been spending time with Amy and Madeline and noticed Amy was grinning more than usual.

"Yeah no shit, you do seem happier, what's going on?" inquired Madeline as well.

To be honest, Amy didn't even know what was going on with her. Remember in the beginning, when it was mentioned how college is a confusing time? Well this was one of those times. She felt happy communicating with Raj, but did she have a crush? No, it was far too soon for that. But part of her made her quite curious about this confident, brash even animalistic Raj. He was just so different, he drank, consumed marijuana products, lifted weights. But he was not like a typical fratboy that she had met. He was deep in his thoughts, reminiscing the time they had chatted about the realness of social media. "Social media is bullshit. You do realize, just because someone likes your pictures, does not mean they like YOU. So who cares who follows who or who gets that many likes. Unless you're making money of course," he had said, which had got her thinking.

"Relax guys, I just saw a funny video on TikTac, that's all," said Amy with a laugh. Thinking quickly on her feet was not her strength but here she came up with the lamest excuse she could. In reality, she was laughing at the TikTac video, but one that Raj had sent her.

"Okay well, I know Thanksgiving break is around the corner, so how about we do like a dinner and movie night? We can invite some of our friends, and have some fun," said Madeline.

A few minutes later, Raj got two texts, one from Aaliyah and one from Amy, asking him to join them for the pre Thanksgiving fest. Strange, he thought, he did not realize that both women knew one another and they would be at the same place at the same time. Luckily, nothing had happened with either that would make things awkward, not like with Molly. God, that was so awkward, he cringed at the thought of her in a drunken state talking to Amy about her.

The day of the event, Raj made sure to smoke a blunt to calm himself down. He would probably need it. He had also decided to bring his roommate Javon with him. Javon, like him was a computer science major, enticed by technology. The two major differences were his upbringing and racial background. He was a gay black young man coming from the South Side of Chicago. But he was a man with an impeccable sense of fashion, a love for fitness, and the ability to attract women to him, even though the favor was not returned by him. "Bro just keep people entertained. This is probably going to be lame as fuck," Raj said.

"So why are we going again?" asked Javon.

"Because two girls invited me at the same time. I am also a nice guy," said Raj.

This last line caused Javon to roll his eyes. He remembered some time back hearing Molly get absolutely pounded on Raj's bed. The loud creaking of the bed and the moans were so loud, Javon had woken up from his sleep and had walked to the hall of the floor. This was textbook Raj, bringing a girl back, having sex and then moving on. Javon wondered if Raj was going after one of the girls.

At the party, Javon and Raj together were a hit. The girls simply loved the combo. Aaliyah and Raj already had a good friendship going, and he made sure to keep her entertained with his bantering skills. Being fluent in Hindi, he was even able to speak to her, to remind her of home. However, Amy was on his mind. That smile she gave him when she saw him, disarmed him. Usually he would go with a flirtatious attitude when it came to conversing with women, but with her, it was a genuine interest. Aaliyah too had sensed something, "you guys know each other?" she asked.

Amy revealed to her that she met Raj at the OTD party, which she went to with Erica, her roommate and another friend. That they had briefly conversed and Raj had taught her how to play beer pong. Madeline had been listening in quietly all this time. Although she hardly knew Raj, a feeling of jealousy, combined with a rush of emotions, which can only be described as being turned on had crept in her. Why couldn't she be at the party? Why was he speaking to Amy, who probably had the least experience after Aaliyah with men.

After eating dinner, they settled in to watch some movie, a romantic comedy, type deal, which really was not Raj's type. But because he was still high, he did not care one bit. Amy had sat down next to him. Even in the darkened room, she was visible, her pale skin and the light luminating from the screen. While he was certainly bored, he was beginning to observe the physique of Amy. She had thick thighs for sure, as if she had played soccer. Oh how he loved those thick thighs, he thought, imagining them wrapped around his waist as he fucked in a missionary position, his favorite. Amy too had noticed his body, slender waist and muscular upper body. She was particularly in awe of his broad shoulders, her favorite part of a man. She loved a warm embrace of a strong man, to hold her tightly and never let her go.

Both of their heart beats quickened, as if they were in sync. Raj's fingers were slightly sweaty, as he moved them restlessly. But he decided to take a chance. He began to slightly rub Amy's thigh, with his fingertips at first, making umbrella type movements. Eventually, he used his whole fingers going up and down her leg. He tried to reach her vagina but she pulled her legs together. Despite doing that however, she let him continue rubbing her leg. Her vagina was soaking wet, and Raj seemed to have picked up on it. And thus he continued, continuing to rub her leg and inched closer to the sweet spot.

After a few minutes, which seemed like an eternity, he was able to reach the spot. he unbuttoned her pants, and found her underwear. After navigating his hand around it, he was greeted to a soaking wet vagina. He glanced at her briefly, and she looked back, there was sense of awkwardness between them. And that is when the magic began. He began by inserting his fingers in and out which caused her to inhale and exhale. Soon after, his hand travelled up, placing his fingers just above the vagina, feeling a prickly feeling, a few days after her shaving and with his thumb, began to rub what he perceived was the clit. He knew he had found the clit, when she tilted her head back, grabbed his wrist and shook her legs. It was only a slight movement but it signaled to Raj that he had found the holy grail. He continued to circle and rub the clit slowly and rapidly, varying his pace. The cover of darkness was advantageous and the sounds of the movie made sure that they were not discovered. Even if they were, nobody said a thing. This continued for a while, with Raj going strong and Amy, feeling a sense of ecstasy she had never Suddenly, he got up, said he needed to go and left the room. As soon he stepped out however, he sent a text to Amy, asking her to meet him in his room.

Amy's head was spinning and she was soaking wet to the point of a puddle forming in her underwear. Even though the room was slightly chilly, she was overheated, and her cheeks were rosy red. She needed to step out. But as she saw the text, something made her go to Raj's room. "Where are you going?" asked Madeline as Amy stepped out.

"I just remembered I need to do something. Thanks for the dinner by the way," said Amy as she walked out.

Madeline thought it was a bit strange that both Raj and Amy had left. She wondered if there was something going on, but of course she had no proof. Meanwhile Amy had made it to Raj's room just like he had expected. They had shared a passionate kiss, and he had tried to give her a hickey, but she said she did not any marks on her neck. So he carried her to his bed, took her shirt and bra off and sucked on her breasts, nibbling and suctioning them at first but then biting them harder, causing her to wince in pain but moan in delight. He even left her marks on her chest, so she could cover up with clothes, but wanted her to have those memories of him being there. But the prize was the vagina. He knew had to perform cunnilingus on her, and that is exactly what he did. Raj parted her vagina and quickly found her clit, after which he went on an exploratory mission with his tongue. The taste was blurred due to his mind being under the influence of weed but the texture felt absolutely like he had imagined, soft, smooth and sensitive. Amy clutched the sheets in pure ecstasy, and wrapped her legs around his neck. Raj's tongue was hitting all the right spots, and his lips were covered in her wetness and his saliva. He struggled to breathe but did not care, he was so engrossed in what he was doing. And then, all of a sudden, without any warning, a waterfall erupted. She had squirted for the first time in her life. "You're a super soaker aren't you?" said Raj teasingly.

But Amy said nothing back. She was in a state of shock, delight and confusion. What had her body done? She had seen porn before, where actresses squirted, but she did not know her body was capable of doing it as well. By this time Raj had come up to her level and held her in his embrace, not saying anything either. They did not need to, they just needed to lay there and think of what had just happened.