This is it, the borderline

Story Info
Madeline gets shocking news, Amy has an unforgettable break.
1.7k words
3
731
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving break finally came. Madeline was excited to visit home and tell her parents all about college. Although a little underwhelming in terms of dating life, the last few days had been good because of Bryan. He had been a charmer, talking to her about all kinds of things and keeping her spirits up. They had discussed about the little adventure that they had, and were mature about it, two horny college students, that needed to get some steam off. Bryan's crafty play of refusing sex had also worked, since all she thought about was how his penis would feel inside of her. Madeline had trusted "friend," called Oscar, a 7 inch dildo, which she used compulsively, as she texted Bryan, but deep down, she craved his cock. It was not overly large, or overly thick, but his looks, and the way he ate her ass, rimming the surface, along with fingering her vagina, that made her ever so curious.

And it was an evening like the one they had met in, when they met again. They had gotten takeout from the cafeteria and went to Bryan's room. She had commented on the amount of football equipment that was in his room, to which he reminded her that he was indeed on the football team. It was sometimes so hard for her to grasp this fact, as he was so eloquent in his speech, so thoughtful and logical in his words, far different from the jocks that she had gone to high school with. But he had put on an Adam Sandler comedy movie, which she did not like. Not that it would matter anyway. From the get go, they were all over each other kissing passionately, as their lips interlocked, saliva in their mouths, tongues exploring each other's. He had gone down to the neck, sucking on them, leaving plenty of marks. He had forced her shirt open, ripping it slightly in the process, and sucked on her breasts. He had admired her nipples, as he traced it with his nose and tongue, before biting and sucking them hard. Bryan was able to put the whole boob in his mouth as his fingers caressed the other one.

Eventually, he made his way down where he found her vagina, soaking wet. They did not waste their time with fellatio, he simply jammed his penis inside, causing Madeline to put her head back and scream. He began to thrust, slowly at first, eventually gathering steam. Soon after, she was on the edge of his bed, as Bryan had put her legs on his shoulders and continued to pound her, relentlessly. He was sweating now and she was screaming, as the bed rocked violently and the springs made loud, squeaking sounds. Bryan wanted to pull out, but he was so caught up in the moment that he simply exploded inside of her, hard and without any sort of control. "Oh my god Bryan, you came INSIDE of me!" Madeline exclaimed.

But he was completely drained and was very relaxed. He connected his forehead to hers, and simply said "well now we are connected like never before," before giving her a deep, passionate kiss.

"We are now arriving at our final station, Boston. Please gather your belongings before exiting the train. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving," the train announcer bellowed, causing Madeline to wake up from her dream. So this was a dream after all. But in reality, she was finally home and ready to relax for a few days.

Amy on the other hand, knew she did not want to go home back to Ohio. She hated where she grew up, in poverty, hated the people that were in her community. They were too small minded, not ambitious enough, just wanted to get by in the same small town. She had voiced her concerns to her mother, who agreed with her "absolutely honey, enjoy yourself. There's nothing for you here, anyway. Besides, Christmas isn't too far. Love and miss you."

Raj being a gentleman, albeit a horny one, offered to host Amy. They had spent considerable time together after the movie night, recreating the scene from it from time to time, and she felt very secure around him. He understood her, empathized with her and did not judge her for her background. Despite coming from a well off family, his parents had instilled in him a respect for the blue collar worker and the value for hard work. His parents were also not like the other immigrant parents. They let him date, whomever he wished, were not uncomfortable when he introduced women to them. But they were not the typical immigrants anyway, they both had come to the States to do their masters, where they had met and had a love marriage, as opposed to an arranged one. Both his older brother, Suraj and Raj were raised in a mixed blend of Indian and American traditions.

Amy took him up on that offer and travelled to suburban New Jersey with him. She had never been there before, and his family lived in a very upscale West Windsor. The houses there were a shock, far more grand than the broken one she grew up in, where pipes were almost always broken and asbestos was an issue. "Welcome to our home, Amy, hope you guys had a good trip," said Lakshmi, Raj's mother.

She had dinner with the family, where Suraj grilled the both of them about their relationship. He wanted to know what their long term plans are and how serious Raj was about her. He was fully aware of his brother's philandering ways and wanted to make sure Amy did not fall into that trap. But Amy was simply too smitten to heed any warning Suraj's questioning may be giving. Aditya, their dad finally intervened, "well they can figure this out for themselves. Suraj, both your brother and Amy are adults. On this note, I will say, Amy your room in the guest bedroom is ready. If you need anything, let me know."

After everyone had gone to bed, Raj texted Amy and told her to meet him in the living room. Afterwards, they made their way to the basement to watch a movie, which she knew was a ruse. But he did indeed put a movie on, perhaps to hide the sound, because the moment they were together clothes were flying off, and necks were getting bitten. They decided not to leave marks on one another since they were at Raj's home, but he loved biting and sucking on her breasts. Raj loved trying to fit the whole breast in his mouth, but because they were so big, he could not. Nevertheless, he persisted, suckling on her nipples causing her to breathe sharply and make sounds of joy. After that, he made his way to her bellybutton, circling it with his tongue, while fingering her, aggressively, causing Amy's stomach to flex and unflex at rapid successions. Eventually, he was ready with his cock, hard, soaking with precum and foreskin back, as he was uncircumcised, to penetrate her. "Wait, do you have a condom?" Amy asked.

Luckily for them, he did. He put it on rapidly, tossed the wrapper aside and flipped her over, in a prone bone position. He made her put her legs in a position where her vagina was still accessible and he could place his own legs directly parallel to her. Her hymen had been broken by the dildo that she used, but this was the first time taking a penis inside of her. Despite being with other men, she had not allowed any to enter her sacred space, which was to take her virginity. But Raj was different. He had charmed his way in, and now he was truly in. He put his penis in and continued to thrust. He grinded his hips into her as he continued to pump, with his one around her neck and the other by his side. To suppress her noise, she had bitten the cushion that was nearby, her face red, and her body feeling hot, humid and a general feeling of orgasm. And a few minutes later both claimed that they were going to cum, which they did. Raj's legs trembled as he unloaded into the condom. After a few minutes of cuddling, they kissed each other goodnight, put their clothes on and went into their rooms.

Madeline's break however, was not going as she expected. The morning following her arrival, her parents broke her some devastating news. "Honey, your father and I made an investment in some startup. We even put your college fund there, and unfortunately, it tanked," said Janice, her mother.

Madeline could not believe her ears. She couldn't believe her own parents would betray her so cruelly. Their rationale was that they would invest in a startup, which would blossom, and be acquired by an even bigger company, and the proceeds will be used to pay for their over leveraged home, which was far beyond their means. "YOU DID FUCKING WHAT?!" she screamed.

Madeline was simply too stunned and numb to clearly hear what her parents were saying. They said something about there being enough money for the rest of her freshman year but after that she may have to transfer. "You can always go to community college, honey and transfer to a state school," said her mother feebly.

But Madeline was in no mood to hear anything her mother had to say. She knocked her chair over and stormed out of the living room. She needed time to reevaluate her life, which seemed to be falling apart by the minute. She also felt lightheaded and just needed to lay down, and then communicate this to Bryan, who at the time, was the only person that made her happy.

It's so interesting how polar opposite their Thanksgiving breaks were. On one hand, Amy seemed to have found a new home, and loving people who welcomed her with open arms. She was exposed to a lifestyle that she only could dream of but never experience herself. On the other hand, despite being in her own home, Madeline felt like an outcast, unwanted, and betrayed.