All Comments on 'The Light Between the Trees Ch. 02'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your writing is some of the best I’ve read. Both the story set up and the fine detail in the encounter. Great writing. I hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like the idea of Travis fucking his girlfriend, then before showering, have Chloe clean their combined juices from his cock, or maybe fucking his girlfriend all day, then using her dirty pants as a gag. Then finally giving Chloe to the girlfriend to use as well. Maybe getting her in deeper by having her share their fluids with her man.

dnomyarxydnomyarxy11 months ago

Awesome story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, I’m really conflicted about this one. As usual it’s exceptionally well written, you make this writing malarkey look easy! I have my hopes for where the story might lead and it’s probably not a surprise that I’m hoping her future does not involve Travis. He comes across as such a fucked up predator.

Given the trauma it’s not a surprise that she’s turned on by life threatening acts, sex is all about life so risky sex is bound to push her buttons. Sadly life isn’t neat and tidy there’s no HEA guaranteed. I do know that BDSM had a very positive effect and helped me to deal with my own traumas.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

oneagainstoneagainst11 months agoAuthor

Hi Tess, nice to see you again...! Hope you stick with it. That this is a love story between monsters, is a pretty fair way of characterising the storyline. As always, let me know what you think...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...