The Light Between the Trees Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knife shifts and I don't move. There is a cutting sound and I brace for pain but it doesn't come. Instead my hands are free, and I massage my wrists. My ankles are next, but even though I'm no longer bound to the chair, I don't get up. He walks around to stand in front of me. My eyes are on the knife.

The tip of the blade advances towards my mouth and I freeze again. I feel the sharp point on my lower lip, pressing, and my mouth opens automatically. The blade slides in over my tongue. I can taste the metal, I can feel the sharpness of the edges. He pushes it further, forcing me to open my lips wide to avoid getting cut, but it means that he can slide the blade all the way in. I'm looking up at him now, deep into those pale grey eyes, into his wolfish stare. I clamp the blade in my teeth.

He tries to pull the blade back but I don't release it. Instead, my head follows until I'm pulled off the chair. I sink to my knees, my body directed by the pressure on the knife handle, pushed down with my head tilted up to look at him. The sun is getting lower, and behind him the lake is a sheet of shimmering light. I close my eyes, conscious of the metal in my mouth, the hopelessness of my position, the way his body was cast into shadow by the burning silver landscape behind him. I wait for the pressure wave, for the explosion, reliving it all. I'm shaking and I can't stop it.

"Open."

My lips part and the blade slips out of my mouth, and I tremble with the overwhelming flood of relief. I open my eyes.

Covalent is close, standing directly in front of me. My eyes are level with the crotch of his jeans, and I can see the bulge behind the zipper. He lays the knife down on the table and runs a hand through my hair, looking down at me expectantly. I don't know what I'm allowed to do, but I'll do it anyway.

I unzip him, and I discover that he's wearing nothing underneath. My fingers touch his manhood, feeling his firm flesh. My display has aroused him prodigiously; I pull him out and he's fully erect in seconds. I'm not the girl who volunteers to give oral, but I lean forward until my lips make contact with his enflamed, purple head. I don't suck cock by choice, but I slide my lips down his rigid shaft. I'm not some slut who enjoys giving a man head, but for some reason I begin to bob up and down on him, taking him in as far as I'm able, applying suction, working with my tongue to explore the intimate crevices of his manhood.

This isn't like Travis, pushing me to suck him off. This is entirely more intimate, consensual. I have never done it as part of making love, but for some reason it feels natural and appropriate to be kneeling naked on an old wooden floor in the middle of nowhere sucking and teasing Covalent's manhood.

I pop off his tip and I hear a sharp intake of breath, then I plunge all the way down again, taking him as far as I can. He's not as big as Travis, but he's bigger than Toby, and I'm struggling to handle him, pushing down until I can feel him stretching my throat. I gag and pull back, but he's letting me take my time. I go slower, swallowing him, controlling my reflexes. I gag again and have to pull back, but I'm not going to be deterred. This time, I bear down on him a fraction at a time, feeling him fill me, opening my throat, trying to relax. I suck him in, inexorably, until I nuzzle against the tight curls of his pubic hair, glowing with my achievement. I can't breathe because he's all the way in, but I hold myself there, feeling him pulse as he reacts to the sensation of being swallowed by me. I want so desperately to touch myself. I can feel wetness trickling down my thighs.

Instead, I look up at him, my eyes wide. He knows what I'm asking, and I can imagine how I look, with my lips locked around the root of his shaft. I'm running out of air, my face reddening, but I don't move. I'm waiting for him to decide if I get to cum now. It's the only thought in my head.

Covalent withdraws himself from my mouth, leaving me gasping. My pussy is throbbing, and I realise dimly that I'm about to cum, just from the act of pleasuring him. Has he conditioned me to respond? Is it the endless videos of women on their knees giving their partners oral, just like me, served up in my feed hour after hour while I've been sitting horny in bed for all these weeks? Maybe that was also part of his plan, brainwashing me until I'm compliant. He's trained me somehow without ever saying a word.

He picks up the blue nylon rope and uncoils it. It's long, and most of it thuds to the floor. I watch as he folds the end over, creating a loop. He coils the rope around itself a dozen times before threading the loose end back through and tightening. When he's done, Covalent shows me his handiwork. It's a noose.

He walks into the centre of the floor and tosses the noose over one of the beams so that it's dangling at head height, then he stops to look at me. I can see the intensity of the expression on his face, how solidly his erection stands out in front of him. I need to do what he wants. It's no longer even a question.

I get to my feet and approach the noose, reaching out to explore it. The rope is sturdy, and the knot feels robust. He's done a good job and I dimly wonder where he's learned to tie a proper hangman's noose. I tug on the loop to open it out wide enough to slide it over my head, and then I wait for him. His face is serious as he pulls the noose tighter, setting the knot just under my jaw to one side of my neck. He coils the free length of the rope in a fist and pulls downwards.

I'm hoisted up onto my tiptoes, and my hands come up automatically to my throat. He smiles and walks behind me. I'm left to face out at the lake, trying to keep my balance, feeling my dampness between my legs and the thrill pulsing through my body.

I feel his fingers wrap around my wrist and he's pulling my hand behind my back. I try to resist, but he strong, overpowering me easily. Loops of rope are coiled over my wrist and I realise what he means to do to me. He pulls my other hand down from my throat and ties it too, before stepping back to admire his handiwork.

I'm teetering on my tiptoes, my body taut and my hands bound behind me, desperately struggling to maintain my balance. Any waver, and the noose tightens. If I pull my hands down, the noose tightens: he's used my own body to counterweight me, so that if I struggle I'll choke myself.

His hands drift over my naked body. I've never felt so vulnerable, so utterly powerless. I try to turn my head to get a good look at him, but the knot doesn't allow it. Instead, I fix my eyes on the shimmering horizon of the lake as he begins again to stroke and tease my body.

I want to say so many things, but I can't. I want to howl, I want to cry. He's tapping into a deep wellspring of emotions inside me and they're spilling out. I don't know how he breached the dam, but he did it effortlessly. A thumb rubs my cheek, brushing away tears.

"It's intense, isn't it?"

A straight question: I am allowed to answer.

"Yes."

"I've got you balancing on the edge. All I would need to do is sweep your feet away. It's so simple. You wouldn't be able to right yourself, not in time before you black out. That's the point of no return."

I let a breath hiss from between my teeth. I know he's right.

"But I have something else in mind."

I can't look down, but I know what's there.

"Are you on birth control?"

I can't describe the flood of relief, or the tears streaming down my face. I don't know if it's because he's asked a question about the future or because it means he finally intends to fuck me.

"Yes," I croak.

Covalent is standing close in front of me now. He reaches into a pocket and holds up a condom packet. He rips it open, and I hear the sound of him rolling it down his manhood. I'm utterly confused, frowning at him.

"It was a general question, Raven. I don't want to leave any evidence."

Before I can process the implications of why he's using a condom, I feel his hands behind my knees, hoisting me up, spreading me wide. I fall a little way forward, until the rope goes tight again. He's bearing all my weight in his arms, holding me up. I can't move or struggle. I'm helpless to stop what happens next, my forehead pressed against his.

Covalent positions me carefully and then I can feel it: a pressure between my outer lips, parting me. Gradually, he pushes inside me, taking his time, his eyes locked on mine. I'm still crying and I don't know why, but deep inside I can feel every delicious inch as he fills me.

"Do you want this?" he asks.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes," I reply, but it's a groan now, relishing the feeling of being entered.

He slides in, all the way to his hilt, until I'm full. I brace for the feeling of him pulling out again, that little hollowness. Only his tip remains inside me. Then he pushes forwards.

I know he's teasing me. He knows how close I am already, he can see how my emotions have frayed. I'm no longer able to think rationally, and we haven't even started. It's all so intense: the location, the danger, the knife in my mouth, the noose, the weeks of denial. He kisses me and then begins a steady rhythm. I gasp and his mouth meets mine, his tongue parting my lips as he thrusts deeper into me.

The rope is tight around my neck, a constant reminder of the precariousness of my predicament. He's wearing a condom so that he won't leave anything inside me. He's thought it all through, getting me to hang myself, allowing him to tie my hands out of the way so that I can't reach his body: the most perfect act of submission. He can fuck me and not leave a trace. All he has to do it keep my legs off the floor. I want to believe it's all a fantasy still, but the condom tells me otherwise. Then he turns up the heat.

"Tell me honestly, when you got on the bus to come here this morning, did you believe this might be your last day on earth?"

I quail, knowing where this conversation is leading, but his cock is relentless now, the bliss of each thrust sending tremors of delight through me. I'm so close. I just need him to keep going a little longer. I need this so badly.

"Tell me."

I concentrate on his face.

"No," I hiss.

He lowers me slightly and I feel the constriction around my throat.

"But you're not so sure now, are you?"

I can't speak, but I shake my head. I can imagine the news headlines as I'm discovered, hanging from the rafters of an abandoned boathouse. Covalent's planning has been meticulous. The only evidence of his existence is on the phone that I threw away. He could just vanish without a trace. He's thought of everything.

I struggle for breath, but then suddenly I can breathe again as he bears my body higher, bracing himself against me. His tempo becomes more rapid, more violent, pounding into me now. I know I'm not allowed to cum, but I can't help myself; I no longer have any control over my body.

The orgasm hits me all at once, from out of nowhere, and I shriek. My muscles lock, my teeth grinding together as immense waves of pure ecstasy course through me. My eyes are open but all I can see is white as my mind empties completely. I'm dimly aware of him slamming into me ferociously, but it's in some distant corner of my mind, his thrusting cock having transmuted directly into a pure, bright fire in my core. He's using my body for his pleasure, pounding into me as he approaches his own climax, but I'm well beyond all that, looking down on myself from above, my body shuddering with an endless stream of orgasmic contractions.

I feel arms around me, holding me like I'm floating. There's no longer any movement, but I can feel him still inside me, filling me. My face is buried in his neck, the taste of his sweat on my lips. His arms are wrapped around me, cradling my body in his strong embrace. I eventually register the fact that he's speaking to me.

"Raven," he says, "Are you okay?"

It takes a long time for the question to penetrate the soft, warm fog inside my head.

"Yes," I tell him, "No."

I feel the rumble in his chest and I realise he's chuckling. It's such a warm, reassuring sound, that for a moment I forget the noose around my neck, the chance that any moment he could let me drop.

"Can you take the weight for a moment?"

I understand, but it takes me a moment. In response, I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, feeling his cock burying deeper into me as I do so. His hands are tugging at my wrists and then I'm free. He wraps his arms around me again and carries me over to the table, laying me down. The loose end of the rope flicks over the rafter and drops to the floor and he gathers it up, passing it under the table. I don't resist as he bends down and I feel him securing my ankles to the table legs with it, leaving me anchored by my neck and feet. The rope is long, and he uses the very end to secure my arms, coiling it around one forearm then under my body to wrap the remainder around my other forearm, rendering me completely helpless.

He stands over me smiling, his cock softening now, running a hand over my stomach, up to my breasts. I feel a contented glow, no longer caring about being nude before him, or being secured to the table. He strokes my cheek. I watch in silence as he deals with the condom and zips himself up. There is a fishing rod against the far wall, and I only notice it now.

Covalent picks it up and walks out of the open doors to the boat ramp. He casts the line out and the float splashes in the water, bobbing up and down in the ripples. I watch it for a while before my eyes droop closed and I allow sleep to claim me. For the first time in a long time, it's deep and dreamless.

---

[Next chapter: Covalent takes complete control of her, pushing her to the edge.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12