All Comments on 'The Limit'

by mastercap

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story line. I wish this could happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

I loved the story. Can't wait to hear the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continued when?

When will you finish the story? You have had years to finish it. Also you called her Paul a number of times instead of Paula. And how come Will's friends were not there to meet him or tell him about the club to prepare him for what might happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story...

Hope you'll continue the story. Will's on the most incredible sex journey I think any man can take. It's easy to fall for a tall slim attractive blond. A lot of white guys have a real hard time finding black women attractive. Most men don't find other men attractive, even when they have bisexual desires. But to be confronted by a beautiful well-built women, with a cock? Oh wow, what an opportunity.

You got us going Mastercap....please finish the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Big error in your story.

You need to check your story for errors and edit it before you submit it. You wrote the following. "When Paula was 15, she realized she was a man in a woman's body and could no longer pretend." I do believe you mean she was a woman in a man's body. Big difference for a TS. Plus you keep calling her Paul instead of Paula.

Do you ever plan on getting back to finish the story?

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
oh yes !!

Please continue your sexy and exciting story .. so very well written I couldn't stop reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous