The Limited Boyfriend Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Changes in the rules.
1.1k words
3.52
9.2k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

Ch. 2: Changes in the rules.

I am Joan Taylor. My husband of nine years, Bob, has an interesting form of jealousy. My dancing with other men both bothers him and also turns him on. Since we both love dancing, we handle it with two rules. I don't dance with any other man more than twice a night, but I am allowed slow dances with other men. Bob gets every second dance.

Bob said to me:

"Maybe we can have more fun if we change our rules. You will go to the dance club alone like 'husband as stranger,' but you will not accept any drinks from guys. You will however say to an acceptable man that while you don't accept payment, you will be glad to chat for free. If he interests you, then tell him that you are waiting for your husband, and he has agreed to let you have a limited boyfriend experience. If he accepts our rules, it will be him tonight. Your husband will get every second dance, but he will get the others. You will get a secluded table, and you will neck with both of us. Necking with him will allow touching above the belt, but outside your clothes. He cannot unbutton. He will get nothing more tonight. Necking with me will include anything that doesn't get us evicted. If he accepts limited necking, but only having to pay for his own drinks, you will find a table, text me, and I will join you."

We tried it. Unbeknownst to Bob, at the end of our last dance, my limited boyfriend, Gordon, whispered, "If you and Bob want another limited boyfriend experience, call me. If you want an unlimited boyfriend experience, get a burner phone and call me."

I had a hot time at the club, and both of us had the best sex of our marriage at the end of the evening. The total experience was so hot that Bob had some new rules.

"I have never been so jealous. But the sex was worth it. So if you were turned on near as much as I was, we will give limited boyfriend another try. However, there will be no second date with Gordon or anyone else. So are you willing to consider a new man in a new setting? We will find a limited boyfriend acceptable to us both, and invite him to a hotel room for snacks and a necking session. I will relax the rules so that he can touch inside your clothes, but only above the waist."

It's amazing what you can find on the internet. We found Will. He was an inch taller than Bob, but slimmer. I liked his blond hair and blue eyes. He said that our offer of a free date with a cute girl was wonderful, even if he had to share it with her husband. We booked a large room, so we could dance, at the Hampton Inn 75 miles away for the next Friday.

We had a fun lunch at a rather fancy diner on the way, and arrived at 4 PM. We texted Will the room number and told him to arrive at 6. He was 5 minutes early. After introductions, Bob set up our music system in the room to slow dances only. On the first dance, Will, as the nuns say, left room for the holy ghost, a fat holy ghost. I plastered myself to Bob on our dance, and Will took the hint. My arms were around Will's neck and I could feel that he was starting a boner.

As the music stopped, Bob sat me on the couch and motioned Will to sit on my other side. Bob gave me a deep kiss but no tongue. I turned to Will, but our kiss was definitely French. While Will and I were occupied, Bob applied a feather light touch to both my breasts. Unlike the last experience, he unbuttoned my blouse. Thus Will's first touch was on my bra.

Bob said it was time to try the room service snacks. They were set up on the night table by the bed. I was surprised that Bob removed my blouse on the way to the snacks, but I sat on the edge of the bed eating some shrimp toast wearing only my bra above the waist. When the snacks were gone, instead of returning to the couch, Bob pushed me onto the bed. Will took my other side and each was kissing a breast over my bra. Bob opened my bra and he and Will each caressed and then kissed a bare tit. Soon it was Will attending to both my breasts, while Bob started playing with my thighs. For ten minutes while Will was sucking my breasts, Bob played with my thighs but never moved higher. When he did, Bob brought things to a halt. "Joan is soaked. I'm ready to fuck my wife. Will, it's time to go."

I was not prepared for Will's request. "Can I watch?" Or for Bob's response, "Sure."

"He just wants to see my cunt."

"Am I supposed to say, I don't. Of course I do. But I can't think of anything hotter than seeing the both of you."

"It will be hot for us too, Joan."

When I did not object, maybe because I was shocked, Bob pulled off my wet panties.

"Spread your legs, Joan, give him a thrill."

I opened my legs a little, then more, and was surprised that it made me hotter. Then Bob's mouth was on my labia and his tongue on my clit. When he entered me, we came simultaneously in less than 3 minutes. We never had such fast hot sex. Maybe there is a point to being an exhibitionist. Bob said, "Will needs a better return on the investment, we can give him a better show." I was surprised at how fast Bob's boner returned. In the next ten minutes, I had two climaxes and Bob ended the coupling with his.

Bob told Will that he was not finished with Joan, but Will was. Will left, we believe he should have been delighted with his evening. Bob was able to get up for a third performance. We were completely satisfied and exhausted at the end. We were both asleep in five minutes.

Over coffee the next morning, Bob said that it was the best sex we had yet, and if I agreed, we would continue the limited boyfriend experience. I agreed more than he thought. On my next shopping trip, I bought a burner phone.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers