The Limited Boyfriend Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
Second Date.
1.2k words
3.63
6.3k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers

The Limited Boyfriend Experience, 3: Second Date

I am Joan Taylor. My husband of nine years, Bob, had an interesting scheme to heighten our sexual relationship.

"Maybe we can have more fun if we change our rules. You will go to the dance club alone like 'husband as stranger,' on literotica, but you will not accept any drinks from guys. You will however say to an acceptable man that while you don't accept payment, you will be glad to chat for free. If he interests you, then tell him that you are waiting for your husband, and he has agreed to let you have a limited boyfriend experience. If he accepts our rules, it will be him tonight. Your husband will get every second dance, but he will get the others. You will get a secluded table, and you will neck with both of us. Necking with him will allow touching above the belt, but outside your clothes. He cannot unbutton. He will get nothing more tonight. Necking with me will include anything that doesn't get us evicted. If he accepts limited necking, but only having to pay for his own drinks, you will find a table, text me, and I will join you."

We tried it. Unbeknownst to Bob, at the end of our last dance, my limited boyfriend, Gordon, whispered, "If you and Bob want another limited boyfriend experience, call me. If you want an unlimited boyfriend experience, get a burner phone and call me."

After a second boyfriend experience with looser rules and a new man, Will, I bought a burner phone. One of Bob's new rules was that there would never be a second time with a limited boyfriend. I had to accept it, or these experiences would end. I would have liked to have a second experience with Gordon or Will, while being protected by Bob. But because of Bob's jealousy, that would not happen.

We did have a third limited boyfriend experience, with a new rule. Bob thought it would be hot if we enforced the no bigger cock than mine rule. I assured him that I would have no trouble finding guys who would let me check. We found a new yuppie bar. This time Bob got a table, while l sat at the bar. I found a good guy, Jim, who however was incredulous when I described the cock rule.

"You want a smaller cock than your husband's?!"

"I don't but my husband insists."

"Qualifying would depress me. What do I get in return? Can I check out your pussy?"

"It's a question of size. People talk about tit size more than cunt size. You can play with my breasts outside my bra."

Jim agreed, and we joined Bob at the table. I unbuckled Jim's belt and felt his prick. He qualified, but barely. I told both Jim and Bob that Jim qualified with the highest possible score. I could feel Jim harden at the news, and knew that depression would not be a problem. Eventually Jim explored my tits with my bra removed. The sex with Bob at the end of the evening was fantastic, on the par with the other boyfriend experiences.

I wasn't certain that I would ever use the burner phone, but having it opened up a possibility. About once every three months, Bob has to spend three days out of town doing a combination of troubleshooting and romancing a client. When he is troubleshooting, he calls me every evening at 11 PM, and we have phone sex at the same time as we usually make love. This troubleshooting time came two weeks after I bought the phone.

I argued with myself during those two weeks, but in the end I decided it was now or never. I called Gordon. After I told him who I was, his first question:

"Are you calling on your house phone or a burner?"

"A burner, but I am not wanting an unlimited boyfriend experience, just a second experience without Bob. Only once in my life did I have sex on a second date, so don't get your hopes up."

"Was it with Bob?"

"It was with my college's quarterback. He was in demand. He was big in every way, with particular sexual skills. There would not have been a third date if I didn't put out. Unfortunately I was not his only connection. After ten or twenty couplings, I was no longer satisfied being one of three. So I broke it off. By the time I met Bob, I had learned the sad truth that anticipated sex is more often better than the real thing. The quarterback was a pleasant exception. I held off with Bob until sexual compatibility became the only issue to test before going all the way, that is getting married. It was on the sixth date with Bob."

We then planned the details of our meeting. I would not take the risk of being seen with Gordon, so we would eat at his house. I told him to get lots of Chinese appetizers, but no entrees. I love appetizers, and would rather have more of them than a main course. I didn't want my car seen by Gordon's house. We agreed that I would park in the back of section F row 14 of the Galleria parking lot, at 6:30 PM.

I was surprised at how flustered I was getting dressed for our meeting. I quickly chose my sexiest bra, but the panties were an issue. I really wasn't ready to cheat on Bob. The gusset of my nylon panties could be pushed aside too easily. If I wore silk, I would be begging for sex two minutes after he touched me. I chose cotton acrylic, smooth to the touch, but safer.

Gordon found my car and picked me up on time. He knew that he would have to drop me off, so he left his car at the curb. As we crossed the threshold, he pulled me in for a kiss. I allowed his tongue to penetrate, but broke it off after thirty seconds, well maybe forty five.

When we had distance between us, six inches, he started:

"You know that three dates might be the rule for college, but adults have sex on the first or second one."

"For married people it is still three. Did you play quarterback?"

"Sorry, tight end."

"Appropriate for your physique, but not good enough."

We necked on the couch, but after he removed my bra, I insisted on trying the Chinese. The appetizers were great, and it was 8:15 before we returned to the couch. By 9 PM, he was sucking my bare tits with one hand caressing me through very wet panties. I took them off and handed them to him.

"This is your souvenir, I have to go."

In the car, I put his hand under my skirt.

"Put two fingers in, and see what you will get if there is a third date."

When Bob came back, married sex was even greater for me than the other two boyfriend experiences. Since Bob didn't know about my last experience, he didn't benefit from it, but he still seemed to be enjoying himself hugely.

Three months later, Bob had another troubleshooting assignment. When his plane took off, I called Gordon on the burner phone.

lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers