The Limited Boyfriend Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Unlimited.
868 words
3.1
8.6k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers

The Limited Boyfriend Experience, 4: Unlimited

Joan Taylor here. I picked up my burner phone and called my limited boyfriend, Gordon, for a third date. I had practically guaranteed Gordon on our second date, that I would have sex with him, if we had a third date. That is, I would cheat on my husband, Bob.

Bob had suggested the limited boyfriend experience as a way to enhance our sex life.

"You will go to the dance club alone like 'husband as stranger,' on literotica, but you will not accept any drinks from guys. You will however say to an acceptable man that while you don't accept payment, you will be glad to chat for free. If he interests you, then tell him that you are waiting for your husband, and he has agreed to let you have a limited boyfriend experience. If he accepts our rules, it will be him tonight. Your husband will get every second dance, but he will get the others. You will get a secluded table, and you will neck with both of us. Necking with him will allow touching above the belt, but outside your clothes. He cannot unbutton. He will get nothing more tonight. Necking with me will include anything that doesn't get us evicted. If he accepts limited necking, but only having to pay for his own drinks, you will find a table, text me, and I will join you."

We tried it. Unbeknownst to Bob, at the end of our last dance, my limited boyfriend, Gordon, whispered, "If you and Bob want another limited boyfriend experience, call me. If you want an unlimited boyfriend experience, get a burner phone and call me."

Gordon and I then planned the details of our third date. I would still not take the risk of being seen with Gordon, so we would eat at his house. I told him to get lots of Chinese appetizers, but no entrees. I love appetizers, and would rather have more of them than a main course. I didn't want my car seen by Gordon's house. We agreed that I would park in the back of section F row 14 of the Galleria parking lot. On our last date, I made sure to limit the time, so we would not have sex. This time, I took the afternoon off from work, and agreed to meet Gordon at 3 PM, so we would have at least five hours.

This time choosing my underwear was easy. Silk above and below. Gordon picked me up at 3 on the nose. We were at his house at 3:15. At 3:16 I was flat on my back on his couch with his hand under my skirt. At 3:18 my panties were pushed aside, and his penis was touching my cervix. It took all the way until 3:20 for our simultaneous orgasm.

"Now that we have got that out of the way, I can concentrate on giving you better orgasms than you have had before."

With that, Gordon stripped me, picked me up, and carried me to his bedroom. Before I came to my senses, I was handcuffed spread eagle on his bed, totally open to Gordon. A blindfold was placed over my eyes, and my brain was super sensitive to touches on my breasts and pussy, by fingers and tongue. I could feel Gordon was steely hard. He started with his tongue, and then knew how to use his fingers to make me beg for penetration. He also used his hand for exploration.

"I feel that you are using a diaphragm for protection. You know that sex is more exciting when conception is a possibility. Only the survival of the species depends upon it. I'm removing your protection, so that we can feel the highest excitement. Has Bob or anyone had you unprotected?"

"No one ever. I don't want this."

"Don't worry, I won't force you. I am freeing your left hand, so I will feel your wedding ring, when you pull me in. You will want to give me the unprotected sex that you haven't given your husband."

Gordon's tongue and then fingers went to work. I never was so hot. Almost involuntarily, I pulled his rod into me. Okay, I did the calculation in my head. It was five days since my period ended. I was unlikely to be fertile, but I knew what people did when they played Catholic Roulette. They had children. Gordon was right. That I was risking pregnancy made this my greatest orgasm.

Gordon released me, and was surprised when I took him into my mouth. He almost immediately started to harden, and I used my left hand to have him fill my pussy for the third time. As I was cooling down:

"Joan, you might think this is your best of all possible orgasms. You will have a better one with Bob. You will only have protected sex with Bob this month, because if you become pregnant, you will want to know who is the father. Tomorrow night when Bob is shooting into your diaphragm, he will be pushing my sperm towards your eggs. You will then feel the power knowing that you control your marriage."

lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers