All Comments on 'The Limited Boyfriend Experience Ch. 03'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Busman19639Busman196394 months ago

This didn’t do anything for me.

ttt59ttt594 months ago

You've written over 50 stories and have less than 200 followers. Take the hint and find another hobby! This story is terrible.

hindsight2020hindsight20204 months ago

Hope Sha gets caught sooner rather than later. It is getting slow.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Naughty wife,

But the limited boyfriend experience rules were very silly

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

I can't wait to hear about #3.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good for a Hot Wife story; definitely need another episode.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Woman, Babylon is thy name!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good story about a cheating wife who cheats in stages.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As soon as she bought a burner phone, her marriage and this story ended! The story of another cheap whore has no interest at all!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Doesn't make sense. She has her husband allowing dates so it wouldn't take much effort to get the husband to agree to her going farther. Cheating will not end up good and will ruin what she has. She should stick to the plan.

Navy_gunnerNavy_gunner4 months ago

He will find out, Gordon will get his balls kicked in, and she should get served divorce papers... Just saying

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The fact that she is going behind the husbands back should pretty much make all the rules null and void.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One page at a tIme stories are STUPID AND BORING!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh, I guess this is supposed to be compelling and suspenseful? She's a cheating whore, why should we care if she gets caught? The husband is a complete dumb ass to put his wife into the paths of men she would like to fuck. So she fucks one or more of them; surprise? I don't get the plot. Reads more like the confessions of a run of the mill whore wife. Yeah, they exist. This is one more. Everyone in this story is a loser. Not much fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is why you don’t do this in a supposedly loving relationship/marriage. It’s always taken to far with sneaking, lying, cheating which leads to repetitious deceit. Why do it when your hubby’s into it and keeps moving the goal post to make it better for you. Knowing if she gets caught it may be divorce but the sluts mind always thinks in this case she is smarter and will never get caught or he will definitely forgive her, hopefully in next part he finds her phone but sets her up and catches her.

DirtybrenDirtybren4 months ago

Keep writing, though its short, it has something interesting in it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous